Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to identify a manipulator/enemy

Ordo_

I would like to recieve some help in how to identify someone who is purposedly shaping my views in a way i get out of the path to truth, if someone is actually a jew or anyone with malicious intent. I never tought of checking if people would do this to me, i previously tought that the CIA Fed thing was just a meme, but by reading some articles on this website i realized i may have to start taking these things into consideration, i usually talk with lots of people with different ideas. In case im mistaken and my assumption that these people trying to manipulate are common let me know, because i dont know how often are they meant to be encountered.

Ordo_ said:
I would like to recieve some help in how to identify someone who is purposedly shaping my views in a way i get out of the path to truth, if someone is actually a jew or anyone with malicious intent. I never tought of checking if people would do this to me, i previously tought that the CIA Fed thing was just a meme, but by reading some articles on this website i realized i may have to start taking these things into consideration, i usually talk with lots of people with different ideas. In case im mistaken and my assumption that these people trying to manipulate are common let me know, because i dont know how often are they meant to be encountered.

Look, if they're good you can't know. I'm sorry to say this, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if the enemy has planted professional infiltrators here that have been unnoticed for years. I don't think Mageson was a plant the entire time, not that I know the full details. I'm talking about the guys on government payroll. The guys that could sell you dog shit wrapped in tinfoil as luxurious earrings. The guys that took years in psychology and can convince your mother to stab you in the back. The second thing happens a lot, maybe not here. I can say that the ONA was professionally infiltrated, when they found out it was too late and they were forced to scatter like field mice. The Joy of Satan CAN NOT conduct itself illegally like they did, there isn't another organization that can correctly represent genuine Satanism anymore. They're all gone. There hasn't been one for a long time before the JoS and it's a lot of work to recover this progress. It can't happen, believe me.

If you're not comfortable with the risk, don't take the risk.

Do meditations and work on your 3rd eye. Always trust your memory. Never give anyone the benefit of the doubt.
The most common manipulation tactic is that of gaslighting. If you are routinely forced to choose which version of reality (what happened previously, how the argument went, what was said, etc.) you decide to believe - theirs or yours, then you are being manipulated and you need to try to stop the discussion as soon as possible.
If this happens in public, they will always make sure that if you stop the discussion, your reputation is harmed, forcing you to defend yourself.
If it happens in private, they will make sure that if you stop the discussion, you are somehow a bad person.
You need to understand that gaslighting is a coping mechanism. Manipulators believe that by harming others, they will somehow heal their traumas. They were victimized and abused in the past and now they are lashing out on you. They are like zombies that are trying to infect as many people with the same disease that they themselves carry.
It's unfortunate that they do this but it's not your problem and you are no one's psy. You are now in a fight and anything goes.
If you chose to disengage, you will sustain some damage. The only way to get out of it unharmed is to employ character assassination. Try to understand what their traumas are, or what is the most believable one, and press on that spot until they let go of you.

Ordo_ said:
I would like to recieve some help in how to identify someone who is purposedly shaping my views in a way i get out of the path to truth, if someone is actually a jew or anyone with malicious intent. I never tought of checking if people would do this to me, i previously tought that the CIA Fed thing was just a ...

Based on my experience with manipulators I can say that, they will always find a way to distract you, not necessarily by wasting your time with useless stuff, they could try and insert ideas into your mind, such as living for the sake of money, that money is the most important thing ever, and do that to you everyday till you start believing it.

It's tricky because they are natural manipulators and their so-called "good intentions" must be seen with a satanic eye, the best way to detach is to cut ties, never talk to them again, I remember the person I did that to started having jewish seizures cause I wasn't paying them attention, and on top of that, I started being a better person and stray away from their parasitic concepts, which got them really mad lol.

ramses13th said:
such as living for the sake of money

Strange. I never heard of that. It's always the opposite.
"Do not live for the sake of money."
"Work to live, not live to work."
"The love of money is the root of all evil."
"Make riches in heaven, not on earth."
etc.

All of which are designed to take away your focus from money and make you poor.

Master.mind said:
ramses13th said:

etc.

I have met the extreme opposite which makes you believe that everything it's about jewish pieces of paper. And nothing else matters.

ramses13th said:
Master.mind said:
ramses13th said:

etc.

I have met the extreme opposite which makes you believe that everything it's about jewish pieces of paper. And nothing else matters.

The only people that push for riches for the gentiles are degenerate rappers, which most sane people do not listen to. It's as if the jews want the degenerate gentiles to have money for some reason.
I assure you that people need not worry about such, as the jews will in 99.999999% of cases push for poverty on the gentiles by making statements that paint money in a negative light or associating it with degenerate people. Which is exactly what you did so for a moment I thought you were an infiltrator and gaslighting everyone.

ramses13th said:
Master.mind said:
ramses13th said:

etc.

Btw, I'm sure that money is not a jewish invention. It's not "jewish pieces of paper."

ramses13th said:

I think that what you've done there is a false dilemma manipulation, which has the goal to make something look extreme (in this case, the pursuit of wealth).

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/the-false-dilemma-do-you-fall-for-this-common-psychological-trap/
https://www.randygage.com/the-3-false-dilemmas-that-keep-you-broke/

Master.mind said:
ramses13th said:
Master.mind said:
etc.

The only people that push for riches for the gentiles are degenerate rappers, which most sane people do not listen to. It's as if the jews want the degenerate gentiles to have money for some reason.
I assure you that people need not worry about such, as the jews will in 99.999999% of cases push for poverty on the gentiles by making statements that paint money in a negative light or associating it with degenerate people. Which is exactly what you did so for a moment I thought you were an infiltrator and gaslighting everyone.

The problem is when they convince you to throw everything away for money, such as spirituality. As I've said, I have met this case irl and there's nothing positive about it.

And I chose the right term for the bills, they have value, but not real value like gold for example, the world leaders can just print how much they wish to.

ramses13th said:
The problem is when they convince you to throw everything away for money, such as spirituality.
You are implying that one can either focus on money or spirituality.
That's another false dilemma on your part.

ramses13th said:
As I've said, I have met this case irl and there's nothing positive about it.
I highly doubt that but I'm open to being proven wrong. Please, elaborate further on how the jews pushed you to disregard everything and tried to convince you to focus on becoming rich and powerful.

ramses13th said:
And I chose the right term for the bills, they have value, but not real value like gold for example, the world leaders can just print how much they wish to.
I await your evidence that jews invented money.

Master.mind said:
ramses13th said:
The problem is when they convince you to throw everything away for money, such as spirituality.

ramses13th said:
I highly doubt that but I'm open to being proven wrong. Please, elaborate further on how the jews pushed you to disregard everything and tried to convince you to focus on becoming rich and powerful.

ramses13th said:

Hello.
I have stated my reasons and you are putting words in my mouth without knowing anything about my personal experience, I see no reason to continue this.
Go meditate some more.

ramses13th said:
Master.mind said:
ramses13th said:

ramses13th said:

ramses13th said:

Hello.
I have stated my reasons and you are putting words in my mouth without knowing anything about my personal experience, I see no reason to continue this.
Go meditate some more.

There's no "personal experience" you are making it all up.

Master.mind said:
ramses13th said:
Please don't harass JoS members like this.

Ramses never said that jews invented money itself, but said "jewish pieces of paper". It's a fact you have acknowledged previously that the jews control the Federal Reserve and print money out of thin air, thus controlling the value of money. You pulled a Straw Man attack.

I believe Ramses is talking about the jews encouraging Gentiles to focus their life on acquiring money by slaving away at menial jobs. Not actually making much compared to the jewish bosses. Ramses just cited personal experience, but here I cite verifiable sources:

- The movie They Live, in which special glasses reveal the jew-controlled world as it really is, and money says "THIS IS YOUR GOD".
- The numerous TV shows and movies that portray a 9-5 job as the American dream.
- The way that schools force kids to do tons of make-work, conditioning them into good slaves for the workforce.
- The complexity of income taxes, which forces you to spend more time to save more money.

The jews try to get Gentiles to spend all their time working for money in menial ways that don't actually earn much. A "successful" Gentile family with a little house in a suburb, maybe with $1 million in the bank, is in the poorhouse compared to the rothschilds, rockefellers, etc.

By definition, if you are spending ALL your time focusing on money, you can't spend that time on spirituality. Ramses never said that you can't focus on both. That's another straw man. He actually said "The problem is when they convince you to throw everything away for money, such as spirituality.".

And Ramses did say the total obsession with money is "the extreme opposite", making it clear this was not a false dilemma, because that involves portraying an extreme as normal. The fact is, the jews push both sides on nearly everything:

Money obsession vs. Riches in Heaven
Vegan vs. Paleo
Athieism vs Xianity
Republicans vs. Democrats

That way, when people realize something is garbage, they jump to the other extreme, then jump back for the same reason, and repeat the cycle.
--

Based on your previous posts, I would guess that you are obsessed with money, and that's why you're grasping at straws here to prove Ramses wrong, because he is inadvertently criticizing you. If you desire to advance as a Satanist, you should ask yourself why, really, do you have such a visceral opposition to what Ramses said: "I have met the extreme opposite which makes you believe that everything it's about jewish pieces of paper. And nothing else matters. ... The problem is when they convince you to throw everything away for money, such as spirituality. As I've said, I have met this case irl and there's nothing positive about it. "

Master.mind said:
Btw, I'm sure that money is not a jewish invention. It's not "jewish pieces of paper."
A few years ago I read an article about how apparently the "paper money" appeared for the first time in the Roman Empire. It was that jews started to open "storage facilities" where people could deposit their gold "to be safe", nothing different than how banks hold people's money in accounts.

The jews then would issue people with receipts confirming the amount of gold each person had in their facility. It seems that, so people won't have to go to the "bank" to take gold whenever they need it, they started to trade the receipts that had the amount of gold on then, so basically those receipts that started to be used in the trading were backed by people's gold in those jewish storage places.

Seeing that people don't use the gold anymore, the jews stole it and when people started to request for their gold back, the jews were telling them that they don't have gold anymore. People figured out the jews scammed them and they mobilized to find these jews and hang them for stealing their gold.

However here is how the events break, if this attempt of the jews to steal the gold and replace it with paper was a obviously a failure since the jews were caught and hung, how comes the paper money became popular nonetheless? Unless people in Roman Empire returned to gold after catching the jews and paper money became popular again only centuries later. I think during the inquisition people weren't allowed to have even paper money anymore, let alone gold coins or what they were using. Anyway if I will ever find that article again I might post it.

So if this story is true, then is obvious that paper money are indeed a jewish invention, designed for the jews to steal what has real value (gold) and replace it with useless paper that is only valuable because the jews say it is and because they persuade people to use it, and probably also because money have a "fancy" design with lots of colours and people were programmed to value these unique fancy papers full of colours and drawings. A few jew tricks and they get away with the gold while the goyim are scammed. I am not much into economics but I would think the jews can then use the gold to manipulate prices or other things having to do with paper money. Since gold is not formally traded for goods anymore, it must have other usages.

However if the above is not true, and you say that paper money are not jewish invention, then it can only mean that paper money are a gentile invention (there is no middle way, someone, jew or gentile, created paper money). I would really be interested to read how gentiles created and started to use paper money if you have this information.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=386983 time=1662579060 user_id=346]...

Lets twist some words. Maybe you'll get it :

"I have met the extreme opposite which makes you believe that everything it's about spirituality. And nothing else matters. ... The problem is when they convince you to throw everything away for spirituality, such as living a fulfilling life. As I've said, I have met this case irl and there's nothing positive about it."

The Alchemist7 said:

Paper money predates the roman empire.
https://www.thoughtco.com/the-invention-of-paper-money-195167
I speculate that it was the Gods that gave us the knowledge about money. Maybe HPHC can shine some light on the matter.

" post_id=386983 time=1662579060 user_id=346]
Ramses never said that jews invented money itself, but said "jewish pieces of paper". It's a fact you have acknowledged previously that the jews control the Federal Reserve and print money out of thin air, thus controlling the value of money. You pulled a Straw Man attack.
The jews control the issuance of U.S. dollars but paper money is not inherently jewish.
Saying "jewish pieces of paper" is trying to cast stigma on paper money, which, in turn, makes one not want to earn any. "How can you be a good person if you want to acquire that which can only be evil?"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_fallacy

" post_id=386983 time=1662579060 user_id=346]-The movie They Live, in which special glasses reveal the jew-controlled world as it really is, and money says "THIS IS YOUR GOD".
They sure present a false dichotomy. "You either love or hate money, there's no middle ground."

" post_id=386983 time=1662579060 user_id=346]Ramses never said that you can't focus on both.
Most people have a tendency to think in black and white. This is not personal opinion.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_(psychology)
By not offering a balanced view, you are tricking (most) people in taking an extreme view. This tactic is called false dichotomy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-truth
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_techniques

1024px-Young_America%27s_dilemma_-_Dalrymple._LCCN2010651418.jpg

" post_id=386983 time=1662579060 user_id=346]Based on your previous posts, I would guess that you are obsessed with money

Master.mind said:
Of course, not making money is not bad but it's not good either. By not making money, you are not hurting anyone but you are not helping anyone either. Which is acceptable as well to me.

If that's an extreme view, "obsessed" as you call it, I await your balanced view of money. One that doesn't shame a person for earning little or earning massive amounts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back