Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Church

Jaya6669

Greetings. I've read in a couple places what I believe was pertaining to a physical gathering place where we have used for ritual celebration or what have you. I'd really appreciate any information I could get on any such places along the east coast preferably Florida but whatever. Thank you.
HAIL LERAJIE
HAIL SATAN

Jaya6669 said:
Greetings. I've read in a couple places what I believe was pertaining to a physical gathering place where we have used for ritual celebration or what have you. I'd really appreciate any information I could get on any such places along the east coast preferably Florida but whatever. Thank you.

You either 1)read this on somewhere else than JoS in which case it is invalid or 2)read something on JoS that you misinterpreted, because gathering together a group of Spiritual Satanists offline in a public place is explicitly discouraged. This is very dangerous.

It's very likely you misinterpreted the JoS page on covens, if you read it on JoS. Covens are private groups having up to 13 members, and consist of experienced Satanists who know and trust each other. They don't recruit random people through the internet or advertise it anywhere, this would attract unwanted attention.

Jaya6669 said:
HAIL LERAJIE
HAIL SATAN

Hm. I can't tell if you're an infiltrator or their potential victim. Hard to tell. Phishing or phished. Look, if by chance you're just some guy with good intentions looking for places (rat dens typically), you will find nothing good there. You will find at best disappointment, at worst all kinds of abuse and exploitation. Forget about it, now isn't the time for these ideas. Sorry, wish it was different too.

Ok y’all. FYI I’ve been an SS And member here for some years and do appreciate all your input. However, I am Not some random… Anything But your brother in search of other brothers and sisters. Thank you all and Please…
HAIL SATAN!!!!

Jaya6669 said:
Ok y’all. FYI I’ve been an SS And member here for some years and do appreciate all your input. However, I am Not some random… Anything But your brother in search of other brothers and sisters. Thank you all and Please…
HAIL SATAN!!!!

Dont listen to this Goyvey retard. Anyone who baselessly calls others a potential infiltrator or troll is likely one himself.

Wait I called Who what?? I don't like doing this it was just know on the group years ago but, I have two tramatic brain injuries and ADHD so judge as you may but don't do so by the way I fucking word things, brother. Ok? Have a good one and don't forget to
HAIL SATAN!

Jaya6669 said:
Wait I called Who what?? I don't like doing this it was just know on the group years ago but, I have two tramatic brain injuries and ADHD so judge as you may but don't do so by the way I fucking word things, brother. Ok? Have a good one and don't forget to
HAIL SATAN!

I wasnt addressing you. read the message again.

My bad. I'm only now able to get back on here after a couple months guess I jumped ahead. Apologies
HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back