Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My disorder

I have a disorder in which I feel pain which is not there I cannot do yoga and meditation because of it I want to know whether or not living is reasonable and whether or not Satan will help me I've prayed to him imagining his sigil and also done the dedication thank you

Hyperactive Melon said:
I have a disorder in which I feel pain which is not there I cannot do yoga and meditation because of it I want to know whether or not living is reasonable and whether or not Satan will help me I've prayed to him imagining his sigil and also done the dedication thank you

I bet your disorder probably has an easier fix that you may assume. If Physical in nature, I would highly recommend looking into holistic medicine, such as consulting with CentralForce.

If your problem is more mental in origin, than you could probably treat it with hypnosis or other means of training the subconscious. Just be careful to only get such material from professionals or other verifiable sources, who you know are safe.

Hyperactive Melon said:
Even if the pain were real, you can tolerate it and block it out mentally.

Did you know that there were monks who had such great mental discipline that they set themselves on fire, and just sat there quietly as they died? (I don't recommend doing that.) But it shows what is possible with mental discipline.

Start with void meditation. Try to mentally detach yourself from pain and focus on something with an empty mind. That's the first step. Once you master that, you can apply the technique to others meditations, where your one object of focus is the goal of the meditation.

Yoga might be harder, because you do need to be aware of real pain there, otherwise you might hurt yourself.

Take things one step at a time. Start with basic meditations, and as your soul becomes more powerful, your disorder might just disappear. ;)

Hyperactive Melon said:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Overcoming_Obstacles.html

By phrases, I am referring to:
"My ulcers, my flu, my heart condition… etc.
DON'T *OWN* THE DISEASE!!!!! How many times a day do you hear people repeating and repeating this negativity?? How can you expect to heal and get well when you OWN the disease???? Instead, say "THE ulcers, "THE flu"… Get it??? Don't own ANY disease.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back