Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

These jewish kikes are everywhere in Hollywood

armanixo

I'm not sure what led me into researching this further, but for years i've heard rumours that the Kardashians/Kartrashians are witches and that any man that dates them ends of getting the Kardashian curse. Lamar Odom almost died and hasn't been the same since, and Bruce Jenner become a tranny and now regrets it.

When I was studying the energy bodies I saw that plastic surgery and surgery and general can create holes in your energy bodies and leave you susceptible to entity influence and possesion. It's no secret these woman have a strong hold and influence over the this generations youth. They have influenced many young woman to be ditzy like them, and to run off and get plastic surgery, BBL's, and lip injections to look like blow up dolls. The before and after pictures of many of these woman get scarier throughout the years.

I felt the sudden urge last night to make the google search: " Robert Kardashian jewish" and what do you know, i come across this article that says he is half jewish but kept his jewish side hush hush.

https://www.chicagojewishnews.com/did-robert-kardashian-have-jewish-heritage/

It's just crazy. Anyone who is a skeptic can just do research like I did and see that everything JOS has said about the Jews and Abrahamic religions are true. I even had a peer into conspiracy theories tell me years ago before JOS that jews control the world, and I thought he was crazy and anti-Semitic.

I even came across a book recently called "how to turn a negro into a christian"

Absolutely disgusting.

Sickening Kardashians have always repulsed me, even before reading your post.
It's no surprise that they're jew slime.
It amazes me how strong the kike veil is that nobody questions why jews want to keep their jew roots so hush hush.
The jew Kardashian women are absolutely artificial in how their physical appearance is, heavily suggesting that they are not even capable of understanding how human beings are supposed to look.
Their alien souls have to go to extremes of plastic surgery and modification at their attempt to be beautiful.
Race mixing promoters will look like a melted wax mannequin as they age.
Truly disgusting indeed.

I made a topic about them a little while back. They definitely are jews it seems, also here lately I've been seeing a lot of pictures and articles about them, and I've noticed that their 'jewishness' has ramped up to an extreme. The usual flashing of the left eye like most jewish 'celebrities' do, Kim saying "see who we really are" for their new TV show, and I also found a picture of Kylie Jenner wearing a cross necklace with '222' attached to it. 222 = 6 obviously. She also recently had a child that was supposedly born on 2/22, which is most likely a lie about the birthday.
kylie-222.jpg

Kim also turns 42 this year, so they must be over the moon with this shit.
Also take a look at the names of some of their children: 'Saint', 'True', 'Psalm', 'Reign', 'Dream', lmao wtf is this shit.

They have developed an extreme superiority and god complex and are absolutely disgusting. Can't wait for the day when all these jewish celebs crumble and start losing everything. As a matter of fact I think we are already in the beginning stages of those days to come.

Betelgeuse said:
So plasticized, looks like it will melt in the sunlight.
Gross indeed, I think you're right that they are already in the first stages of collapse. The jew celebrities and hollywood were mentioned to me at work out of nowhere the other day. Normies explaining to me wide eyed and angrily that they read/videos about hollywood sacrificial rituals and cults. They were young people too.
How the elite are pedophiles and cultists and people are being distracted from the truth by their mindless garbage. Oy vey! Ze Goyim are awakening!

SagittarianMage said:
Betelgeuse said:
Gross indeed, I think you're right that they are already in the first stages of collapse. The jew celebrities and hollywood were mentioned to me at work out of nowhere the other day. Normies explaining to me wide eyed and angrily that they read/videos about hollywood sacrificial rituals and cults. They were young people too.
How the elite are pedophiles and cultists and people are being distracted from the truth by their mindless garbage. Oy vey! Ze Goyim are awakening!

Yeah interesting times indeed. i found a bunch of advertisements at bus stops and billboards around my city complaining about anti-Semitic graffiti and destruction of property at multiple jewish synagogues here. I laughed in my head lol.

Yeah interesting times indeed. i found a bunch of advertisements at bus stops and billboards around my city complaining about anti-Semitic graffiti and destruction of property at multiple jewish synagogues here. I laughed in my head lol.
[/quote]
Lol. I'd like to see that on a global scale × 1,000,000,000.

SagittarianMage said:

Lol. I'd like to see that on a global scale × 1,000,000,000.
[/quote]

considering what i'm going through right now, you and I both. My thoughts at the moment would land me in jail I hope they all perish and die.

kalikat said:
SagittarianMage said:
Betelgeuse said:

(Oy vey goyim there's bes antisemsssssssssssite please believeses us wes bes victims we not trying to enslaveses you or anything oy vey)Filthy reptilian jews always playing the victim,an they fool the christards everytime.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back