Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Importance of tattoos

Klakina

I was curious if tattoos could hold any benefits or even power? Such as runes or symbols. Just from general reading and learning of different cultures and views on it, but I’ve yet to learn much about satanic tattoos. Well not much past the pentagram. I myself love tattoos and would love to learn more if they have benefit beyond showing my beliefs.

Zoax said:
I was curious if tattoos could hold any benefits or even power? Such as runes or symbols. Just from general reading and learning of different cultures and views on it, but I’ve yet to learn much about satanic tattoos. Well not much past the pentagram. I myself love tattoos and would love to learn more if they have benefit beyond showing my beliefs.

Satanic tattoos are not recommended. They signal to everyone that you are something they hate (a Satanist) and surgeons of enemy religions may find an excuse to murder you and get away with it if they notice them while they operate on you. Even if a symbol isn't explicitly Satanic, many Christians think it is. It's the general opinion that you should avoid standing out as a Satanist to others. Blend in and look like a normal person and never mention your religion except to a very trusted person.

lightofdawn666 said:
Zoax said:

Satanic tattoos are not recommended. They signal to everyone that you are something they hate (a Satanist) and surgeons of enemy religions may find an excuse to murder you and get away with it if they notice them while they operate on you. Even if a symbol isn't explicitly Satanic, many Christians think it is. It's the general opinion that you should avoid standing out as a Satanist to others. Blend in and look like a normal person and never mention your religion except to a very trusted person.

Good advice.

Take this advice very seriously, don't put your life at risk.

The power is in your mind and soul.

Zoax said:

They have strong spiritual origins and we're obtained through spiritual status in history. The earliest known tattoo is from northern Europe.

Ancient sumerians had lotus blossoms, cows, baboons, and the eye of Ra ect.

Tattoos are very personal, individualized. There are many spiritual tattoo artists and they intuitively find spiritual symbols for people. How good they are at it, I haven't looked into. But doing it for beauty is also great.

Sundara said:
Zoax said:

They have strong spiritual origins and we're obtained through spiritual status in history. The earliest known tattoo is from northern Europe.

Ancient sumerians had lotus blossoms, cows, baboons, and the eye of Ra ect.

Tattoos are very personal, individualized. There are many spiritual tattoo artists and they intuitively find spiritual symbols for people. How good they are at it, I haven't looked into. But doing it for beauty is also great.

Were*

Sunny said:
lightofdawn666 said:
Zoax said:

Good advice.

A tattoo can express what a person stands for or what they are attracted to.So a Satanic tattoo clearly shows that the person is a Satanist.But in my opinion, you don't become a good Satanist just because you have a Satanic tattoo.It's the deeds that count(to be a good Satanist).

In any case, I will never have a single tattoo.Somehow I was never attracted to it.

And I am also very strongly in favour of this good advice,that Satanic tattoos are not recommended.

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
Sunny said:
lightofdawn666 said:

Good advice.

A tattoo can express what a person stands for or what they are attracted to.So a Satanic tattoo clearly shows that the person is a Satanist.But in my opinion, you don't become a good Satanist just because you have a Satanic tattoo.It's the deeds that count(to be a good Satanist).

In any case, I will never have a single tattoo.Somehow I was never attracted to it.

And I am also very strongly in favour of this good advice,that Satanic tattoos are not recommended.

Tattoos are an artistic thing but you can't show jewish zombies that you are an SS because it is suicide.

Besides that, it is personal preference. I once saw a girl who had a nice tattoo of flowers on her arm. I am not informed about possible side effects or anything else of tattoos. I don't like tattoos.

Sunny said:
Sunny said:
Good advice.

Tattoos are an artistic thing but you can't show jewish zombies that you are an SS because it is suicide.

Besides that, it is personal preference. I once saw a girl who had a nice tattoo of flowers on her arm. I am not informed about possible side effects or anything else of tattoos. I don't like tattoos.
My mom's sister said,that the tattoo obstructs energy flow and energy pathways.I don't know how true or false this is, but I can totally imagine it.By the way, she also understands the occult, but she is far from a Satanist.Occult tendencies for her can also be found in her horoscope.

Sunny said:

My mom's sister said,that the tattoo obstructs energy flow and energy pathways.I don't know how true or false this is, but I can totally imagine it.By the way, she also understands the occult, but she is far from a Satanist.Occult tendencies for her can also be found in her horoscope.

Influence her to come to us when you can. It is never too late to develop. Better late than never! Did she tell you why tattoos would block the flow of energy?

Sunny said:

This is false, they do not.

I have Satanic tattoos, I got them for personal reasons. They do not give you extra power or anything, it's more symbolic.

Avoid the Swastika and things alike that are reputable. Although they are sacred they are misrepresented and will draw unwanted attention.

Ancient people did not have tattoos like we have now. They had paint that they temporarily painted on themselves, and it did not do any damage. Like people doing temporary pictures with henna now.

These inks in tattoos are toxic industrial chemicals. They are not safe and not harmless. In China they make these inks from various industrial waste and dirty contaminated chemicals. Of course some inks are made in a cleaner and more careful way, but a lot of it is not. And you can see pictures of infections and swelling caused by reacting against the chemicals in the ink.

If you like a picture, you can put it in a frame where you see it every day. Or put it as your phone screen. But why does it need to be permanently scarred into you in a very damaging and harmful way?

It's a personal choice, some people like the way it looks.

There's also Gods with tatoos, so I suppose you are free to do what you want.

Sunny said:
Sunny said:

Influence her to come to us when you can. It is never too late to develop. Better late than never! Did she tell you why tattoos would block the flow of energy?
I already tried 10 years ago,to come to us(Spiritual Satanism).I even gave her links.But she didn't care at all.

I will tell you two more stories.
Once she went through my computer without my permission.At that time the Futhark (Rune) alphabet was downloaded to the desktop.This she opened and asked why I store "negative energy" pictures on my computer.And I said to her(I didn't know what she were talking about then)what she mean by that,and said that the Futhark(Runes).And I also asked you if you've watched any more of the Rune Alphabet?And he just indicated that she didn't,because he was so "negative" that he immediately quit it (The Runa Alphabet).

I would add that even as an uninformed person I never had a negative feeling about runes, and even as an NPC I was a bit attracted to them.

She had her 1st child 3.5 years ago and immediately baptised the child.The idiot faggot.

However, I strongly suspect that the father of the child is kike.And also on the child, as if could see the kike tendencies.
They'd love to share some pictures of these, but I'd rather unfortunately not for now.

But this is what I would compare the child to.
Source of the image :arrow: 0:43 if you pause the video.
d830a764495a789ac64b3a282161d8c4.png

Ol argedco luciftias said:
These inks in tattoos are toxic industrial chemicals. They are not safe and not harmless. In China they make these inks from various industrial waste and dirty contaminated chemicals. Of course some inks are made in a cleaner and more careful way, but a lot of it is not. And you can see pictures of infections and swelling caused by reacting against the chemicals in the ink.
Voluntary blood donors in Hungary not donate blood for at least six months after tattooing at least,because the blood is stained with ink.
But it is likely to be similar elsewhere.
If you like a picture, you can put it in a frame where you see it every day. Or put it as your phone screen. (...)
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=373017#p373017 :D ;)

I was attracted to tattoos from my childhood, when I was I think maybe 12 years old, I even was painted ornament with marker on my hand and didn’t washed my hand, when colour was disappearing I put some more xDD I was not seeing tattoos a lot until then, and I was not thinking about them a lot, it just happened naturally.

Later on when I was around 15-16 years old I did my first tattoo on my hand, very small symbol that had meaning “where is a will there is a way”, I did it with sewing needle and ink from pen xD it happened also so naturally…

On age 17-18 I gone to tattoo artist, to make first tattoo, he gaved me that needle after session, and after some time I did new one by myself with that same needle I did contours of ankh on my hand, and later I gone to same artist to fill it.

On age 21-23 I did sigils of four crowns of hell, I was not Satanist at that time, I just gone and did it because I was attracted to JoS, and I felt so so so deeply attracted to those symbols that I just really wanted to add to my collection of tattoos xD and after some time I dedicated.

Now my both hands ar full of tattoos, all of them are Satanic, I have one big on anterior side of my body - chest and belly, and one medium on my shoulder blade.

It’s hard to explain, why I did all these tattoos, on deeper level I have sympathy for it, now when I look at them it looks that this is how my body and skin should be and I like it. I’m starting to think that this sympathy is definitely from past lives because it was from yearly age and it just came out almost without thinking, but all those tattoos fallen into a place like it should be this way.

It is art, it is about what you feel, your passions, your deep desires, ideas what makes you unique, but it is not about showing to others what are you about, it is like decoration which came out of things that you love.

Ancient people did not have tattoos like we have now. They had paint that they temporarily painted on themselves, and it did not do any damage. Like people doing temporary pictures with henna now.

If you like a picture, you can put it in a frame where you see it every day. Or put it as your phone screen. But why does it need to be permanently scarred into you in a very damaging and harmful way?

Unless you're getting a tattoo in some run down third world shop you're fine.

NakedPluto said he has tattoos covering his body and he is one of the more advanced members here.

Stormblood, also advanced, says he doesn't think it's right to permanently mark the skin.

I'd say it's up to the individual.

However, tattoos are not dangerous or even irreversible.

I was attracted to tattoos from my childhood, when I was I think maybe 12 years old, I even was painted ornament with marker on my hand and didn’t washed my hand, when colour was disappearing I put some more xDD I was not seeing tattoos a lot until then, and I was not thinking about them a lot, it just happened naturally.

Later on when I was around 15-16 years old I did my first tattoo on my hand, very small symbol that had meaning “where is a will there is a way”, I did it with sewing needle and ink from pen xD it happened also so naturally…

On age 17-18 I gone to tattoo artist, to make first tattoo, he gaved me that needle after session, and after some time I did new one by myself with that same needle I did contours of ankh on my hand, and later I gone to same artist to fill it.

On age 21-23 I did sigils of four crowns of hell, I was not Satanist at that time, I just gone and did it because I was attracted to JoS, and I felt so so so deeply attracted to those symbols that I just really wanted to add to my collection of tattoos xD and after some time I dedicated.

Now my both hands ar full of tattoos, all of them are Satanic, I have one big on anterior side of my body - chest and belly, and one medium on my shoulder blade.

It’s hard to explain, why I did all these tattoos, on deeper level I have sympathy for it, now when I look at them it looks that this is how my body and skin should be and I like it. I’m starting to think that this sympathy is definitely from past lives because it was from yearly age and it just came out almost without thinking, but all those tattoos fallen into a place like it should be this way.

It is art, it is about what you feel, your passions, your deep desires, ideas what makes you unique, but it is not about showing to others what are you about, it is like decoration which came out of things that you love.
I've read a few things about tattoos here, like they might interfere with chi and might get us in trouble with the enemy. Why should we live in fear?

I have just started tattooing my skin, by hand, with non toxic vegan ink. After years of feeling I shouldn’t because my family, lovers or friends thought I shouldn’t.

Wow, the first few dots a made, I felt so liberated!…. I drew the design on my skin, without rehersing, and I knew it was going to stay. It is a white heron flying over a sunrise, with some lotus flowers growing up around it. Feels, soooo good.

I know what you mean, as I tattoo, I see the lines which are already there, kinda like in the astral.

Tattoos, for me anyhow, are like a landmark of an important time in your life, and if you ever fall into dispair, just connect with the tattoo, to get back on your path of joy, the joy of satan.... hahaha!

Be free to express yourself lovelies!

<3

Satanama !

though it is wise not to attract negative attention that you can't handle, but then there is something that keeps telling me that we should be more bold and courageous, and proud to be a part of Satan's family.

I have felt so paranoid, scared, ashamed and sorry for so long. I just want to be me.

I have seen many people with the seal of Father Satan as tattoos on their arms. I don't think the tattooist cares what you get tattooed, he's not a judgmental type. At 18, I got two tattoos.
two pistols on my belly. I've loved it ever since,❤️ and if my chi has decreased, it must be because of the tattoo. 😄

if you want to make a mark then do something useful for society. tattoos are completely unnatural, if some members here have them then thats their choice and their likings, but to me natural beauty beats any ink you can put inside your skin
isn't that similar to saying that making art, and self expression is a waste of time?

perhaps the ink does interfere with the flow of chi, that is the only reason I would decide not to add more (seems kinda like a limiting belief there though)

the process of making at tattoo, especially by hand, requires intense focus, it's quite a ritual, and if it is done in honor of the gods, as a salute and in gratitude to them, which isn't so obvious that it might get you in trouble, people will ask the story behind the peacock and the swan, and well, you may be able to take that as an omen to tell the story of our devine mother and father.

I guess it is finding a balance between expressing ourselves and not over exposing ourselves, because the enemy is working through most people, even friends and family...

Satanama,

isn't that similar to saying that making art, and self expression is a waste of time?

perhaps the ink does interfere with the flow of chi, that is the only reason I would decide not to add more (seems kinda like a limiting belief there though)

the process of making at tattoo, especially by hand, requires intense focus, it's quite a ritual, and if it is done in honor of the gods, as a salute and in gratitude to them, which isn't so obvious that it might get you in trouble, people will ask the story behind the peacock and the swan, and well, you may be able to take that as an omen to tell the story of our devine mother and father.

I guess it is finding a balance between expressing ourselves and not over exposing ourselves, because the enemy is working through most people, even friends and family...

Satanama,

whether you like it or not these things are not natural, not a part of nature itself. yet there is nothing wrong with having tattoos, you are not a "dirty" soul for having tattoos or liking them or any of the sort

activites that require intense focus dont mean they are good or not, a wheelman might be 100% focused trying to escape the cops, does this make the guy good? and cmon man its not like you need to be superhuman to make one, ive seen countless junkies making proper tattoos anyway

personally I dont find them attractive and generally shit people have them but hey thats just me and my experiences.

whether you like it or not these things are not natural, not a part of nature itself. yet there is nothing wrong with having tattoos, you are not a "dirty" soul for having tattoos or liking them or any of the sort

activites that require intense focus dont mean they are good or not, a wheelman might be 100% focused trying to escape the cops, does this make the guy good? and cmon man its not like you need to be superhuman to make one, ive seen countless junkies making proper tattoos anyway

personally I dont find them attractive and generally shit people have them but hey thats just me and my experien

personally I dont find them attractive and generally shit people have them but hey thats just me and my experiences.
yes there are a lot of crap tattoos out there :)

I've read a few things about tattoos here, like they might interfere with chi and might get us in trouble with the enemy. Why should we live in fear?

I have just started tattooing my skin, by hand, with non toxic vegan ink. After years of feeling I shouldn’t because my family, lovers or friends thought I shouldn’t.

Wow, the first few dots a made, I felt so liberated!…. I drew the design on my skin, without rehersing, and I knew it was going to stay. It is a white heron flying over a sunrise, with some lotus flowers growing up around it. Feels, soooo good.

I know what you mean, as I tattoo, I see the lines which are already there, kinda like in the astral.

Tattoos, for me anyhow, are like a landmark of an important time in your life, and if you ever fall into dispair, just connect with the tattoo, to get back on your path of joy, the joy of satan.... hahaha!

<3

Satanama !
Thank you! I don’t do tattoos myself but I had Ideas to learn.

No time, I like drawing, especially ancient symbols, ornaments, dragons, letters, Sanskrit, Japanese symbols, serpents, sigils, runes, lotus and etc…

It would be cool to learn make tattoos but I think maybe in the far future or maybe not at all, no time…

Thank you! :)

No time, I like drawing, especially ancient symbols, ornaments, dragons, letters, Sanskrit, Japanese symbols, serpents, sigils, runes, lotus and etc…

It would be cool to learn make tattoos but I think maybe in the far future or maybe not at all, no time…

Thank you! :)
im not using a machine, just inking by hand, so its very simple.... if you can draw you would be able to tattoo

<3

Satanama !

In
im not using a machine, just inking by hand, so its very simple.... if you can draw you would be able to tattoo
oh. That I would like to try again… it’s nice you reminded me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back