Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Testimony: how JoS change lives and some words of graitude and credit.

Edward Lonsa

Website
www.deathofcommunism.com
I am 8 years in Satanism and I wish to share the testimony of great success that I achieved and to thank all who impacted and invested in me to let me achieve this that I can't share publicly except the fact the dream of my life becoming closer.

First I wish to thank Father Satan and all Gods of Hell who helped me even without my knowing, my Guardian and Lord Bifrons whom I asked for help. I would also thank Lord Marbas, Lord Valefor and Lord Asclepius for helping me with my heath because without health any other success is to some degree impossible.

Secondly, I wish to thank my Satanic Leaders and Family who made it possible, whether they knew of my existence or not, I wish to tell it here because it is a great lesson of how real SS help those around them indirectly just by their work for Satan even not knowing it.

High Priest Hooded Cobra 666, you build people and their fates. You act like a Parent to us and lead us to triumph. As if a God did his part in spiritual realm while human did their part in their plan of existence so they both impacted and human won as a result. You as Leader stand behind our victories and success in our own lives not even knowing about it, because we can't tell everything in public, but it is still there. Your God rituals you did for us change our lives and lead us by unseen means to the ways of glory. Your private counseling and support is even greater considering your extreme busyness. I would specially note the support and uplifting influence filled with warmth that advanced Satanist only can give that made my year and decided my choices. This is comparable only to how Gods stand behind us that give us this feeling of support and success that is decisive to our fate. My success is your credit and impact as well as the one of the Gods.

I also consider this my success as a result of the efforts of ThomaSS who did a calendar that I used to make success out of this year. Some SS have a great impact into our lives and without them our uplifting would have been impossible. Our success is a result of many people's efforts and they deserve our payback and eternal gratitude.

I also am grateful to Lydia [JG] and everyone else who took part in this calendar and who help community in other ways such as yoga articles that make our advancement and as a result of it - life success - closer.

I put it here as an example of how JoS change lives, and of how efforts of many can build one, and how JoS put their people on top through unseen means and guidance, since a lot of people who were built by JoS and Gods keep it silent because privacy, but their physical success evidence is still there and stand up for itself.

To put it simply, with great effort and trust in Gods I did great success climbing the ladder of personal life, mostly profession field wise. Some people do not consider it big deal because they have it for free or have other fields in life that they enjoy, but for me it was important and a great lesson which I wish to share. And since I can't be clear, I wish to put it in a form of beautiful allegory.

In China they have this most beautiful story that you may find in their feng shui symbols of the North region — that of fish who are climbing the river upwards. North is cold and hard way and is usually associate with the turtle in how she makes little but firm steps in her great way. This fish strives with the river's natural downward flow to return where they were born which is the mountain height, to partner there and to give birth to the next generation after which they face honorable victorious death of the winner. Of course it is the best allegory of the elevation of the soul that strives upwards and overcome obstacles to advancement to partner Ida and Pingala in the Sixth Chakra on the top of the self. But as they say, how above, so below: spiritual success is often embodied into material plan as advancement in the field that is one's path.

In China it was a traditional symbol of emperor's exams meaning passing exams for the court career during the times of empire. But nowadays with feng shui worldwide it became a symbol of just general career, study, passing exams and uplifting in social and professional sphere anywhere in any field. Striving in some noble career, advancing in one's chosen path and bettering your professional performance is a part of Satanic Path and has very important spiritual basement behind it. Overcoming obstacles in the way to perfection is also very Satanic in nature. This is what I learned in JoS among many other wonderful things and this is what made me better.

They say, behind any really powerful man stands really powerful woman (and to the Western world I would remind that vice versa). JoS stands behind us like our parent and loved one that watches our successes and victories from the distance and is happy for our ups, mourn our falls and is always there to support and help us with inner means to the outer strive.

Like those fish we also return to the place of our birth, which is The House of Satan.

Hail Satan!!

I really appreciate your most beautiful topic, it's an announcement because you are a loved friend and esteemed person in JoS.

Do not overrate certain things, the Gods are above us all. I am just doing my tasks and what I have to do to the best of my ability for my term. I'll just do what is best and then that's it.

You also write very beautifully and the positivity is powerful in your message. May the Gods who have helped you and us all be praised into eternity.

Edward Lonsa said:
Hail Satan!!

Thank you for sharing the gratitude. I too am incredibly grateful today, as I've experienced a breakthrough from the rituals for Valefor. The rituals for the gods have been more than I could've expected. Yet so simple. Sometimes our answers can be so obvious yet after years it can seem like monotonous routines are no longer working when they are in fact, but perseverance is just required. The last couple months were financially the worst I've possibly ever experienced. Just due to the overall state of the world and the increasing boundaries that big tech seeks to implement, now even people in deep with poverty cannot so much as even get phone lines without credit and a previous phone line. But people can now receive free unlimited talk text and data through their state if they receive state food assistance or medical. Without a phone you cannot even work properly.

I was trying to find alternatives for work and once again made the mistake of trying to switch. I was advised spiritually to continue by Valefor and once I became dead set on continuing the same path, which I do truly want to continue, everything began falling into place. I've made this mistake before, but I didn't know it was a mistake at the time.

I keep trying to dodge a tech-y lifestyle too and it's just not going to work.

Sundara said:
Edward Lonsa said:
Hail Satan!!

Thank you for sharing the gratitude. I too am incredibly grateful today, as I've experienced a breakthrough from the rituals for Valefor. The rituals for the gods have been more than I could've expected. Yet so simple. Sometimes our answers can be so obvious yet after years it can seem like monotonous routines are no longer working when they are in fact, but perseverance is just required. ...

They are the opposite of simple. There is a mountain of incomprehensible work behind them and a very deliberate engineering that will help everyone. In the future, I might describe more. But the primary key issue that everyone should receive help.

Everyone is using the faucet on their house easily, but one have to not worry on what it took to create the actual water provisioning system.

It is just that like a car that has extreme technology and forethought into it, it has to be allowed to be driven very easily and appear in the simplest manner to the driver.

With that being stated despite on if you recently launched a full attack on me I will forgive you one more time and I hope that this helps you recuperate and become a better person.

Just that the next time you attack me for no reason I will be forced to not consider nothing of you anymore.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sundara said:
Edward Lonsa said:
Hail Satan!!

Thank you for sharing the gratitude. I too am incredibly grateful today, as I've experienced a breakthrough from the rituals for Valefor. The rituals for the gods have been more than I could've expected. Yet so simple. Sometimes our answers can be so obvious yet after years it can seem like monotonous routines are no longer working when they are in fact, but perseverance is just required. ...

They are the opposite of simple. There is a mountain of incomprehensible work behind them and a very deliberate engineering that will help everyone. In the future, I might describe more. But the primary key issue that everyone should receive help.

Everyone is using the faucet on their house easily, but one have to not worry on what it took to create the actual water provisioning system.

It is just that like a car that has extreme technology and forethought into it, it has to be allowed to be driven very easily and appear in the simplest manner to the driver.

With that being stated despite on if you recently launched a full attack on me I will forgive you one more time and I hope that this helps you recuperate and become a better person.

Just that the next time you attack me for no reason I will be forced to not consider nothing of you anymore.

Oh I actually was talking about the answers being simple, not the rituals. Thank you greatly for delivering these.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sundara said:
Edward Lonsa said:
Hail Satan!!

I feel I have to comment here due to a part of the thread that was started back in June over what happened. I do not know what the Gods might have relayed to you and there are a lot of people who have made mistakes.

If the Gods have vouched for one more chance for Sundara to be here then it is no one's place to step in the way.

Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sundara said:

I feel I have to comment here due to a part of the thread that was started back in June over what happened. I do not know what the Gods might have relayed to you and there are a lot of people who have made mistakes.

If the Gods have vouched for one more chance for Sundara to be here then it is no one's place to step in the way.

Sundara claimed they had a concussion when they were writing all of this nonsense about everyone. So I want to believe this.

I did not inquire the Gods on such a subject. This is my personal decision. Let's see how it flies.

I am beginning to understand how the Gods, although they are so far away, are still extremely close to us. It is boggling by now but I can't ignore it anymore. It's worthy of gratitude how they remained our Teachers even after Humanity fell so hard and in this war. I can't wait to see them again. I'm here for closely 1 year and I wonder what does person that spent a decade here become! :D

OMG. now I remember. I saw father satan in my dream last night in lucid dream. I hope it was real

I'm so very delighted to hear that. Thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAgfzSilrmWkTWeTQrCcQkA

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Sundara claimed they had a concussion when they were writing all of this nonsense about everyone. So I want to believe this.

I did not inquire the Gods on such a subject. This is my personal decision. Let's see how it flies.

I think things are all good. I'll try to be more sparing with my faucet. It was a gift from 2009, so I think it needed an upgrade.

Sundara said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shadowcat said:

I think things are all good. I'll try to be more sparing with my faucet. It was a gift from 2009, so I think it needed an upgrade.

So that's not taken out of context as a nonsensical or callous comment -

Upgrade meaning refreshed understanding, acknowledgement of ignorance, and acknowledgement of what we take for granted in this life. How unlimited we actually are in this lifetime so to respect it fully and that degradation is the ultimate enemy. There are "hidden" forces working against us at all times, information warfare, chemical warfare, ect. But with acknowledgement of limits and forces a person can live a fuller life than ever before. Sparing with my faucet means doing my best to look out for my life and following through on what I know to be the truth. It's something to always be freshly aware of. 2009 meaning I've had a stuck understanding from that time period, 2009 being when I had considered my life to have been saved after dedicating a year prior. Dark to light.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back