Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Average black IQ

NakedPluto [JG]

Ah another bait topic? Black race inferior?
I'd reply...but you are here only to create baits, talk shit about Gods, and be a clown ultimately if you follow this again and again.

Also what the fuck is with your signature? " Odin owns all of you?" What kinda soviet jewnion shit is this?

Piss off.

Gentile races arent inferior or superior to one another, nor are they equal. Not a really hard thing to understand, which is ironic of you yapping about low IQ since you seem to be afflicted with the same.

It does not matter. What matter is that people advance spiritually that will fix a lot of problems. No race is perfect right now. Are the Whites smart to let many immigrants that rape and do all sort of crimes? Or are they smart to let the government raise their taxes so much that they can't live their lives in a good way?

WOTAN666 said:

To answer your question, please read:

"These racial differences were given to us by nature, since Satan (through advanced genetic engineering) worked with nature to create us.

With the black race, the primary directive and nature is on the physical. Movement, rhythm and sensuousness are our exalted aspects. You see this also in how we are built, shaped and toned. Rhythm and dance is highly spiritual, and is a high form of expression for blacks, especially in Africa. This goes into our roots and wiring and is also the basis of traditional African spirituality. You even see this in the Americas at Christian churches and certain congregations when they are worked up into a spiritual frenzy, blacks are inclined to dance and move.

When it comes to spiritual and natural principles, there are 3 realms of existence: the Material (concerned with the senses and the physical realm of living), Mental (rules the pure mentality and realm of thought) and Spiritual/Ethereal plane.

The Black race's nature is primarily on the material/lower. This means the primal and basic state of creation. The foundations. The primal and lower level of existence puts emphasis on the material and earthly plane of nature which governs the body, movement, sex, sensuality, rhythm, base desires, impulse and pure physicality. We embody the earth principle.

It must be known that these characteristics can manifest very negatively. And it is seen today in many Black gentiles, I will go more into detail with this further in the rest of my articles.

As a race, we need to focus on and elevate our best traits while controlling them from being one of our greatest weaknesses.

Since there is an emphasis on the physical /material principle of nature, sheer creative intelligence will not be our highest strength and that is completely fine especially when you understand our existence and inner qualities that nature bestowed to us. The only issue that will not be accepted is allowing ourselves to be dumb downed, weakened and stripped of common sense, morality and potential by the enemy- which is what they are doing with a passion.

This must change.

Evidence of the Black race's history and function can be seen in the mines and hidden ruins of Africa. There have been remnants of cities and such found with still more being unearthed. In the book "Temples of the African Gods" there are photos that show evidence of underground and semi- elevated civilizations. There are also left overs of monoliths, elaborate stone walls and channels. These are several thousand years old. This is another reason to continue to study Africa, especially the south...

All the races are an extension of the satanic family of the gods whose goal was to build a place on earth with the gentiles. All of the races must work to better themselves and transform their physical self to that of the Sun. The Godhead!
"

WOTAN666 said:
(descendants of Neanderthals and denisovan),
Your sister is descended from neanderthals, not the white race.
WOTAN666 said:
So yes, I see the black race as lesser and inferior to the white race.

Personally, I have always seen other populations such as Indians, Arabs, Asians (those with dark skin) as inferior, I have always seen them as nothing special, very casual.

But most probably it's just mental programming, maybe something related to the so-called third world.
In the end I see them as Satan's people, but what I wonder is why other races exist outside the white one, or at least why we all live on the same planet.

Instead, I see the blacks as superior to other peoples, but inferior to the white race.
I see in them qualities of strength, while in Asians I see qualities of cunning and intelligence, but I still see them as inferior to the white race.

I think that nobility comes from the Satanic characteristics that a people display, and everyone has their own way of being noble, but as a standard I see the white race as more noble and with more potential.

With this I do not mean to offend anyone, I am not saying that you are trash, I am just expressing what I think honestly.

I remember a video posted by a JoS channel, Magenta666 if I am not mistaken. The video was called "Hail to all the Gentiles!", this video for some reason I hated it, it looked like one of those globalised world adverts, but maybe that's just me hating to see my race compared to others, sometimes I wonder why on earth we should argue about who is superior, but anyway I see the white race as more noble and as a race with more potential and therefore superior to others.

I remain open to constructive discourse, maybe I can refine my point of view or at least hear other opinions on the subject.

As for the original post, I wouldn't form an opinion based on average IQ tests done nowadays.

WOTAN666 said:
Average black IQ
I doubt that IQ tests have anything to do with someone's inteligence. I think what can better test someone's inteligence is putting them in critical situations or highly under pressure or stress in all sorts of environments and situations (on paper of course, written problems) and letting them choose the correct solution in a set amount of time. Real issues that people are likely to come across in real life, this is how you can test someone's judgment, reaction, abilities, attention, speed etc, on short how they would "use their brain" if they came across these situations, all inside one test. A test so difficult that should make you sweat by merely reading the questions and the answers. The more difficult the situations, and the more variants given to be even more confusing, the better, not choosing the correct shape or completing a certain order of shapes or numbers like kids are studying in primary school, basically all IQ tests are based on this, one can practice these sorts of tests and get to become proficient, it doesn't mean they are the most intelligent people on the planet. This is why I consider that any sorts of comparison between races, regions, countries etc. based on today's IQ tests are innacurate to a smaller or bigger extent. I don't know if what I said above would be the "best IQ test" but it would certainly be better than today's ones.

Don't you have something better to do?

All of the races of humanity are creations of our Gods. We are all important.

I know the White race is under attack, and how frustrating that is. However, if you can't find racial pride within yourself without trying to bring down other races in your mind then you need to meditate.

NakedPluto said:
I'd reply...but you are here only to create baits, talk shit about Gods, and be a clown ultimately if you follow this again and again.

This is the same kikenwaffen that called Lady Agares an enemy entity and blamed his experience with some probable grey or angelic entity on Her instead. He has actually Talked in several threads trying to imply the Gods are either enemies or not real.

Maybe he is just confused, or he is just a subversive troll with bad intentions.
Let him go back to cuckchan or O9A where he belongs if the latter is really the case.

IQ tests are only able to quantify logical and analytical intelligence, it's unable to measure the broad spectrum of creative intelligence, and was never designed to. Also, any Black man or woman that opens their third eye and does enough workings with the air element can defy your claims. Magick can do wonders for any race.

WOTAN666 said:
Shadowcat said:
NakedPluto said:

This is the same kikenwaffen that called Lady Agares an enemy entity and blamed his experience with some probable grey or angelic entity on Her instead. He has actually Talked in several threads trying to imply the Gods are either enemies or not real.

Maybe he is just confused, or he is just a subversive troll with bad intentions.
Let him go back to cuckchan or O9A where he belongs if the latter is really the case.

Well, Agares is a cuckoldress that insults the white race when i use her sigil...

Do you even hear yourself right now? And how exactly did you reach that conclusion?

You're not advanced enough to have even gotten such a message from her because a literal goddess would never say such a thing. Just read the damn website.

Or its also possible that youre just an insecure, insolent white trash who is doing nothing for his race and is only a useless infiltrator on this forum. If this is the case, please do piss off as i said.

WOTAN666 said:
Shadowcat said:
NakedPluto said:

Well, Agares is a cuckoldress that insults the white race when i use her sigil...

Do you even hear yourself right now? And how exactly did you reach that conclusion?

You're not advanced enough to have even gotten such a message from her because a literal goddess would never say such a thing. Just read the damn website.

Or its also possible that youre just an insecure, insolent white trash who is doing nothing for his race and is only a useless infiltrator on this forum. If this is the case, please do piss off as i said.

WOTAN666 said:
NakedPluto said:

Only with what I've said in regards to Agares being nothing more than a cuckoldress with an IR fetish.

Watch your filthy mouth. Dont come here with this bullshit. Either advance and deprogram or simply fuck off. Simple as that. We arent gonna tolerate insults to gods.

Veritá_666 said:
WOTAN666 said:
(descendants of Neanderthals and denisovan),
Your sister is descended from neanderthals, not the white race.
WOTAN666 said:

Personally, I have always seen other populations such as Indians, Arabs, Asians (those with dark skin) as inferior, I have always seen them as nothing special, very casual.

But most probably it's just mental programming, maybe something related to the so-called third world.
In the end I see them as Satan's people, but what I wonder is why other races exist outside the white one, or at least why we all live on the same planet.

Instead, I see the blacks as superior to other peoples, but inferior to the white race.
I see in them qualities of strength, while in Asians I see qualities of cunning and intelligence, but I still see them as inferior to the white race.

I think that nobility comes from the Satanic characteristics that a people display, and everyone has their own way of being noble, but as a standard I see the white race as more noble and with more potential.

With this I do not mean to offend anyone, I am not saying that you are trash, I am just expressing what I think honestly.

I remember a video posted by a JoS channel, Magenta666 if I am not mistaken. The video was called "Hail to all the Gentiles!", this video for some reason I hated it, it looked like one of those globalised world adverts, but maybe that's just me hating to see my race compared to others, sometimes I wonder why on earth we should argue about who is superior, but anyway I see the white race as more noble and as a race with more potential and therefore superior to others.

I remain open to constructive discourse, maybe I can refine my point of view or at least hear other opinions on the subject.

As for the original post, I wouldn't form an opinion based on average IQ tests done nowadays.

You do not see us as any special because you've never visited an Arab country or something similar. We are unique in our own right and we dont have to answer to anyone. We are not inferior to anybody. No gentile is inferior or superior. The only time whites can make use of their purer white racial soul and karma is when they actually realize it and put it to good use. Otherwise they will be just useless cowardly people who always run away from confrontation and conflict.
A great example was Hitler. He had the real healthy pride in his own race and he knew what he had to do to uplift not just the white race, but also all other gentiles. If you want my advice i suggest you get that small programming out of your mind.
True, in general blacks are more violent while whites are more peaceful, but considering the fucked up earth we live in today, its safe to say that all gentile races have deteriorated greatly in their own way. If whites had the racial pride that is healthy and useful they would never have allowed for the jews to destroy them and put them in a corner all while race mixing them to no end.
White, black, arab... we are all unique gentiles. We are supposed to uplift each other and help ourselves solve our own problems in our racial group. Considering yourself or your race superior in the context that all others are dumb trash is a jewish way of thinking.

WOTAN666 said:
Shadowcat said:
NakedPluto said:

Yeah say that when you're burning in hell, satanic degenerate. Being lied to by your cuck "gods." They're just demons with no relevance in the modern world.

only shot at "nationalism" is christianity, so fuck off leftist bitch.

Just in case your ignorant ass didnt realize, this place isnt leftist or right wing. Both are jewish puppets. But whatever im not gonna waste my time trying to explain that to you.

WOTAN666 said:
Shadowcat said:
NakedPluto said:

Yeah say that when you're burning in hell, satanic degenerate. Being lied to by your cuck "gods." They're just demons with no relevance in the modern world.

Because you are an unclean soul, you cannot achieve proper contact. All you see is falsehood of the lower domains. This is your fault, not the Gods fault.

Christianity is a poor hebrew copy of the original Solar Pagan religions. No power is in it. It is empty.

Gods are very well alive and power is the same as it ever was in helping individuals. You are only following a jewish husk with a jewish religion if you choose Xianity.

You had to throw that mask...

WOTAN666 said:
Shadowcat said:
NakedPluto said:

lol you mad christcuck?

Christians are bolsheviks and regardless of race are below sub-human level of IQ if the only thing they have is threaten muh hellfire for lack of any argument, and having zero idea of how the Spirit plane works.

Jeezus can suck both the Left and Right balls for all I care, your only "nashonalisum" is the biblical "New Jerusalem" filled with a majority of non-white 'christians' for the minority of retarded christcuck whites who gave up the White Gods of their ancestors for your jewish faggot god Yeshua ben David.

WOTAN666 said:
Shadowcat said:
NakedPluto said:

WOTAN666 said:

Yes, I remember clearly how the past thousand years of Christianity has led to a resurgence of Nationalism. This fact is so true, that Hitler chose a Pagan symbol for his nationalist party, rather than a cross, like you imagine.

I also wonder how the Romans, Greeks, Sumerians, Egyptians, and so on, did so well without ever knowing this Jewish religion, either.

By the way, you already learned earlier that your perception of the Gods was swayed by attacks you suffered by the enemy. Why do you still cling to these false perceptions?

This is a kike in an office somewhere in pissrael whose full time job is to search for ANY groups online that are discussing the current problems of the west. And promote Christianity as a solution to these problems.

This includes a variety of topics including but not limited to:

- Nationalism or lack thereof
- Racial tensions among gentile races
- The lack of masculinity of the west
- The migrant infestation
- The demoralization of the west
- The LGBT wave of degeneracy
- etc...

Go on ANY group online that discusses any of the above, and you will find dozens of these cockroaches spreading xianity and attempting to raise hatred and tension among gentile races. I run into these often and have even seen them getting called out for being kikes and kicked out of groups that aren't even Satanic or fully aware of the kikes.

They have dispatched possibly thousands of online clowns to promote xianity as a solution for the west. Be aware of these, and don't bother trying to reason with them.

WOTAN666 said:
I think it's pretty obvious that there's an intelligence difference of each race. You see, you look at the average IQ of each nation, black nations in africa have anywhere from 60-80. You look at the black population in America, they fall behind in all ways in school, especially in mathematics and reading. You look up the average IQ by race in the USA, they have the same standards to education, same rights to become "intelligent," more white heritage, and their IQs are around 85.

It's no secret, in the "hood," if you literally live there or just watch videos from there in general, it's obvious they aren't very intelligent. If you look at the bell curve between blacks and whites, only around 2% of black Americans have an IQ over 115. where as with whites or asians (descendants of Neanderthals and denisovan), we don't see as much of a decline in intelligence.
According to recent genetic studies, there is a primate DNA found in Sub Saharan Africans, and not in other races that comprises around 20% of their DNA. Another thing I find is a lot of the time, those who push "white guilt" happen to be more than just Jews, but include plenty of non white subhumans.

and more
Northern European descendants of Yamnayans tend to be stronger
Gathering more information, such as "Yamnayan" blood making whites stronger than other races, we can look at competitions such as "the worlds strongest man" and "Arnold strongman classic" where whites also tend to dominate completely, despite blacks taking place in these competitions and not making it to the top 10, with men such as Eddie Hall and Hafthor Bjornsson being in the top ten.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d48bhkOiEuA&t=1736s
https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna45007879

Physical performance is not just raw physical strength. Who’s the fastest man in the world? Who wins most of the marathons? Why is basketball dominated by blacks?

You are missing a lot of stuff, I hope you are just ignorant and not dishonest.

Egon said:
Christians are bolsheviks and regardless of race are below sub-human level of IQ if the only thing they have is threaten muh hellfire for lack of any argument, and having zero idea of how the Spirit plane works.

Jeezus can suck both the Left and Right balls for all I care, your only "nashonalisum" is the biblical "New Jerusalem" filled with a majority of non-white 'christians' for the minority of retarded christcuck whites who gave up the White Gods of their ancestors for your jewish faggot god Yeshua ben David.

WOTAN666 said:
Shadowcat said:

I just love how people claiming to be for national socialism justify worshiping a literal jew. Then they do mental gymnastics to prove some how that the ascended mustard jeboo is aryan LOL.

What most xitan "national socialist" hypocrites do not know, is that the nazis were PAGAN.

You would think they would actually read their stupid bible...there is evidence all over it that shows jesus is a jew.
https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Third_Reich.html
https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html

But no. Slander the pagan Gods that fathered the white race and all other races while claming to be pro white, while worshipping a kike who along with its people wants all whites dead. The hamster ball never stops going. Promoting white nationalism while slobbing fat jewisn knob.

@wotankike don't forget to slob your fat neckbeard fingers from your cheesy puffs too before replying to us shitstain :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

blr-M-Zf-Jv-Ce-FV1-ZIa-ZZDsy-Ck-Wj2i-OQizhv-LRumhby-E.webp

WOTAN666 said:

I hope that you will go to jewish heaven and become one of the thousand of slaves promised to each jew. Have fun sucking the cucktian rabbi's cock for all eternity. Also, enjoy your future's new rotting "eternal" body courtesy of the top jewish boss.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
You do not see us as any special because you've never visited an Arab country or something similar. We are unique in our own right and we dont have to answer to anyone. We are not inferior to anybody. No gentile is inferior or superior. The only time whites can make use of their purer white racial soul and karma is when they actually realize it and put it to good use. Otherwise they will be just useless cowardly people who always run away from confrontation and conflict.
A great example was Hitler. He had the real healthy pride in his own race and he knew what he had to do to uplift not just the white race, but also all other gentiles. If you want my advice i suggest you get that small programming out of your mind.
True, in general blacks are more violent while whites are more peaceful, but considering the fucked up earth we live in today, its safe to say that all gentile races have deteriorated greatly in their own way. If whites had the racial pride that is healthy and useful they would never have allowed for the jews to destroy them and put them in a corner all while race mixing them to no end.
White, black, arab... we are all unique gentiles. We are supposed to uplift each other and help ourselves solve our own problems in our racial group. Considering yourself or your race superior in the context that all others are dumb trash is a jewish way of thinking.
I am well aware that each people has its own Satanic qualities and its own way of being noble, but think about it for a moment, the Black race was created and so was the Asian race through genetic manipulation, while the Arabs were formed over time and thus have less racial potential than a pure race (Whites, Blacks and Asians).

But whites, on the other hand, are directly descended from the Gods and thus have the greatest and noblest racial potential, the original one to understand each other.

A race will develop in a certain direction until it becomes the most advanced in its strongest aspects, but by standard the White race at its noblest potential.

Also think about this, if what makes people noble is the genetics of Satan, this would mean that you can only be noble and Satanic because of the DNA of a White God, without this genetics, you could not be anything. So it is from one of the White racial qualities from which your unique racial personality develops, it is like the origin of everything.

I'm just sharing my thought, and maybe trying to improve it.

WOTAN666 said:
Shadowcat said:
NakedPluto said:

Watch what you say. You may be allowed so much space to speak a concern, whether it right or wrong. But I for one will never tolerate a idiot white who believes just because of current status and superior traits of his own race, he ha Igbo over all who are not white.

Sorry, but my ancestors were way higher in IQ then the current stage of the my black race. Consider that many gentile races were way more intelligent than you be at this current stage of your existence. Also if you insult our Gods again, you will regret it. Take that threat to heart, as none of us will tolerate it. So now, go back to the white nationalist idiots who believe like you do. Not here, where the true white nationalist are.

WOTAN666 said:
Shadowcat said:
NakedPluto said:

Watch what you say. You may be allowed so much space to speak a concern, whether it right or wrong. But I for one will never tolerate a idiot white who believes just because of current status and superior traits of his own race, by being insulting over all who are not white.

Sorry, but my ancestors were way higher in IQ then the current stage of the my black race. Consider that many gentile races were way more intelligent than you be at this current stage of your existence. Also if you insult our Gods again, you will regret it. Take that threat to heart, as none of us will tolerate it. So now, go back to the white nationalist idiots who believe like you do. Not here, where the true white nationalist are.

Ramier108666 said:
WOTAN666 said:
Shadowcat said:

Watch what you say. You may be allowed so much space to speak a concern, whether it right or wrong. But I for one will never tolerate a idiot white who believes just because of current status and superior traits of his own race, by being insulting over all who are not white.

The Gentile races are very intelligent, and it shows. For example, you had the Mayans who made Temples all over Mexico that if seen from bird's eye view looks like the Night Sky full of different Constellations, from Orion to Ursa to Bootes and Taurus and many more. You have the White civilizations like Egypt, India, Sumer, Babylon and the Greeks, Nordics, Druids. You have the Japanese and Chinese who mastered medicine and various forms of meditation, martial arts, mathematics (as seen in how they built their Pagodas and other Ball Temples). You have the ancient black civilizations like Nubia and the Dogons who have made countless contributions to ancient history.

So to say any of them aren't intelligent is an insult to the Gods that taught them greatness and they took it to heights that we still remember today and still see today.

Veritá_666 said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
I am well aware that each people has its own Satanic qualities and its own way of being noble, but think about it for a moment, the Black race was created and so was the Asian race through genetic manipulation, while the Arabs were formed over time and thus have less racial potential than a pure race (Whites, Blacks and Asians).

But whites, on the other hand, are directly descended from the Gods and thus have the greatest and noblest racial potential, the original one to understand each other.

A race will develop in a certain direction until it becomes the most advanced in its strongest aspects, but by standard the White race at its noblest potential.

Also think about this, if what makes people noble is the genetics of Satan, this would mean that you can only be noble and Satanic because of the DNA of a White God, without this genetics, you could not be anything. So it is from one of the White racial qualities from which your unique racial personality develops, it is like the origin of everything.

Also think about this, if what makes people noble is the genetics of Satan, this would mean that you can only be noble and Satanic because of the DNA of a White God, without this genetics, you could not be anything.

This is contradictory to our understanding that all races have the ability to reach godhood. So if there is not enough white in someone's DNA they are damned? Think about what you are saying. I don't think you realize it.

Racemixing or not being of a completely pure race can cause some physical and mental problems and some issues with two collective racial karmas probably clashing, but mixed people can also advance and become immortal.

The Gods had a hand in creating all the Gentile races but whites coming genetically directly from Satan does not mean the other races cannot advance as well. This does not make them less "Satanic", all Gentile races are of Satan. What makes Gentiles noble and good is that they are all products of the Gods whether directly from Satan genetically or by other means as it has been with the nonwhite races.

FYI, not even all of the top Nazis were pure white. Few people are pure anymore which makes it of the utmost importance to practice proper genetic hygene, even down to the subrace level if possible.

Shadowcat said:
This is contradictory to our understanding that all races have the ability to reach godhood. So if there is not enough white in someone's DNA they are damned? Think about what you are saying. I don't think you realize it.

Racemixing or not being of a completely pure race can cause some physical and mental problems and some issues with two collective racial karmas probably clashing, but mixed people can also advance and become immortal.

The Gods had a hand in creating all the Gentile races but whites coming genetically directly from Satan does not mean the other races cannot advance as well. This does not make them less "Satanic", all Gentile races are of Satan. What makes Gentiles noble and good is that they are all products of the Gods whether directly from Satan genetically or by other means as it has been with the nonwhite races.

FYI, not even all of the top Nazis were pure white. Few people are pure anymore which makes it of the utmost importance to practice proper genetic hygene, even down to the subrace level if possible.
What I was referring to is that the white race has a nobler potential, the original potential of the Gods.

Whereas the potential of the other races is directed in other directions, but the potential comes from the genetics of Satan.

What I was referring to is that for example a black person to be such must have the genetics of Satan + the genetics of the species prior to Satan's intervention.

Satan is white and because of Satan's (white) genetics he was able to make the pre-species noble and Satanic.
The whole thing would start from white elements.

Hence a totally Satanic race was created that is different from the previous species.
Everything Satanic in one's soul derives from Satan, hence from whiteness. This is what makes a Gentile species.

What is Satanic is white, only the other races then develop in different directions, allways Satanic (in origin white).

Shadowcat said:
Veritá_666 said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Also think about this, if what makes people noble is the genetics of Satan, this would mean that you can only be noble and Satanic because of the DNA of a White God, without this genetics, you could not be anything.

I was wondering about this as well because is it for example for someone who is mixed, is it better off being single and not reproduce for the sake of not causing any more genetic mixups, even at a subrace level? I'm not saying it is their only option, but would it affect their soul in the future lifetimes if they do reproduce?

Kavya Shukra said:
Shadowcat said:
Veritá_666 said:

I was wondering about this as well because is it for example for someone who is mixed, is it better off being single and not reproduce for the sake of not causing any more genetic mixups, even at a subrace level? I'm not saying it is their only option, but would it affect their soul in the future lifetimes if they do reproduce?

What's most important at this point is if at least the main races stick together with their own as much as possible. Certain white subraces like Germanics, Scandinavians ie Nordics are the greatest minority among whites. Their phenotype of blonde hair and blue eyes will go extinct if they do not attempt to reproduce. black and brown hair and darker eyes are dominant over the lighter colors and those are a boring dime a dozen.

People that are mixed should ideally find a partner who has the same racial composition proportions they do, or at least someone who Is dominant in the same race they are most dominant in. if they are half black half white, or half black half Asian for example, the black genes will overshadow and they will be better off with also biracial or at least black .

Someone of two different subraces or 3 should also try to find someone of their same genetic composition but if they cannot and go with someone generally of their same main race this is fine and not as if they are mixing with someone of an entirely different race. Once again certain subraces of white for aforesaid reasons are the main populations right now who are strictly better off not doing this. and sticking to their own as much as possible.

Veritá_666 said:
Shadowcat said:

What I was referring to is that the white race has a nobler potential, the original potential of the Gods.

Whereas the potential of the other races is directed in other directions, but the potential comes from the genetics of Satan.

What I was referring to is that for example a black person to be such must have the genetics of Satan + the genetics of the species prior to Satan's intervention.

Satan is white and because of Satan's (white) genetics he was able to make the pre-species noble and Satanic.
The whole thing would start from white elements.

Hence a totally Satanic race was created that is different from the previous species.
Everything Satanic in one's soul derives from Satan, hence from whiteness. This is what makes a Gentile species.

What is Satanic is white, only the other races then develop in different directions, allways Satanic (in origin white).

the potential to reach the godhead and immortality. Every race has this potential. Satan is at the highest level and whites are seen higher so to speak in spirituality because they genetically come from Satan directly, where as the other Gods made the other races by other means. This does not mean other races cannot reach other levels and soar higher eventually. Many Gods look up to Satan and aspire to His level.

Not only the Nordic Gods had a hand in creating humanity. If I recall correctly some of the Gods were of the Black race, and Bune specifically is described as having black hair and slanted eyes, a typical trait of the Asian race. (correct me someone if i am wrong?)

HPCobra has described before seeing a Demon that looked very much like a Vietnamese person.

Although if you are trying to communicate that the idea of the creation of mankind came from solely White Gods I might agree in general, although I am not sure of other Gods also came fourth initially too with this before also having an active helping hand in making other races.

While supposed "pro-Whites" were arguing that people need to be nicer to the blacks on this thread, a black career criminal murdered a White mother in Memphis, TN and a black spree shooter drove around shooting at various people, ostensibly targeting Whites from what it looks like.

I guess there is no limit to the shit Whites will take, all while whining that our biggest fault is that someone said something mean. I seriously do not see a way forward for us to survive while having such a low ethnocentrism. I am not saying this to be purposefully divisive-I respect the contributions of non-White JoS members-but I cannot understand how people expect us to survive when we are hated by pretty much every other group and refuse to take our own group's side.

Shadowcat said:
black and brown hair and darker eyes are dominant over the lighter colors and those are a boring dime a dozen.

Gee, thanks.

SET
Set is also known as the Goetic Demon "SITRI,"** Seth, Sethi, Sit, Sut, Sutekh. Set is the Egyptian Lord of Darkness. He is one of the 7 sons of Satan. BR>He has a dark complexion and jet-black hair.

HailVictory88 said:
While supposed "pro-Whites" were arguing that people need to be nicer to the blacks on this thread, a black career criminal murdered a White mother in Memphis, TN and a black spree shooter drove around shooting at various people, ostensibly targeting Whites from what it looks like.

I guess there is no limit to the shit Whites will take, all while whining that our biggest fault is that someone said something mean. I seriously do not see a way forward for us to survive while having such a low ethnocentrism. I am not saying this to be purposefully divisive-I respect the contributions of non-White JoS members-but I cannot understand how people expect us to survive when we are hated by pretty much every other group and refuse to take our own group's side.

This is a complex issue and nothing is gained from gentiles bickering among themselves while jews are still jewing in full motion. I have my own stance but nothing is gained from expressing it here.

Do not lose hope. Your perspective is incomplete and there's some things you are not seeing. Things are actually about to swing in our favor and in my opinion the greatest danger has passed.

I will not elaborate further, but I'll just say trust me bro. Things take time to manifest.

HailVictory88 said:

Personally, I separate these forums from real life. In real life I avoid non-whites (it's how I was raised anyway, there were none where I lived), but I do help non-white JoS members as they are our comrades and doing RTRs against the jews.

jrvan said:
Shadowcat said:
black and brown hair and darker eyes are dominant over the lighter colors and those are a boring dime a dozen.

Gee, thanks.

SET
Set is also known as the Goetic Demon "SITRI,"** Seth, Sethi, Sit, Sut, Sutekh. Set is the Egyptian Lord of Darkness. He is one of the 7 sons of Satan. BR>He has a dark complexion and jet-black hair.

Happy first day of mercury retro :p
I swear this was not an insult.

It's just basically saying that people with father Satan's phenotype are a serious minority and that I do not want them dying out.

I also have brown hair and eyes.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=387206 time=1662705905 user_id=57]
HailVictory88 said:

Personally, I separate these forums from real life. In real life I avoid non-whites (it's how I was raised anyway, there were none where I lived), but I do help non-white JoS members as they are our comrades and doing RTRs against the jews.

Unless required by employment I also avoid communication and interaction with non-whites, with the exception of the JOS, because this is the only place where most non-whites don't bitch and complain about how unfair life is.

Thanks to those who replied for your perspective. I feel kinda crummy about bumping a topic apparently meant to create strife. Just am really upset about all the attacks on Whites.

jrvan said:
Shadowcat said:

Gee, thanks.

SET

Sorry, I also realized I forgot to add one more thing. When I said dominance over brown hair and eyes I meant genetically.
For example if a child is given an allele for blonde hair from one parent and an allele for darker hair from another parent, the darker hair will show up in the phenotype everytime. The only way for this to not happen is if the alleles for blonde/red hair is given by both parents. Same with blue and green eyes. I have the allele for blue eyes from my mother and brown from my dad. My dad has the same genotype as me in that regard, but he got his brown eyes from his mom despite having a blue eyed allele from his dad in his genotype.

The genes for darker hair and eyes override the genes for lighter hair and eyes. Its just a genetic rule. Which is why it is best for people with lighter hair and eyes to stick with someone of their own phenotype to prevent these traits from dying out if they have children. That's all.

Shadowcat said:
jrvan said:
Shadowcat said:

Gee, thanks.

SET

Sorry, I also realized I forgot to add one more thing. When I said dominance over brown hair and eyes I meant genetically.
For example if a child is given an allele for blonde hair from one parent and an allele for darker hair from another parent, the darker hair will show up in the phenotype everytime. The only way for this to not happen is if the alleles for blonde/red hair is given by both parents. Same with blue and green eyes. I have the allele for blue eyes from my mother and brown from my dad. My dad has the same genotype as me in that regard, but he got his brown eyes from his mom despite having a blue eyed allele from his dad in his genotype.

The genes for darker hair and eyes override the genes for lighter hair and eyes. Its just a genetic rule. Which is why it is best for people with lighter hair and eyes to stick with someone of their own phenotype to prevent these traits from dying out if they have children. That's all.

I'm skeptical of the basic rules of genetics we all got taught in biology. I suspect it could be a lot more complicated.

Personally, I think the soul has a huge influence over the physical genetics. Someone who meditates and advances their soul within their body for a long time, and then breeds, will produce a more spiritually powerful bloodline which will allow for a powerful soul to manifest itself more.

Or, a powerful soul incarnating in a bloodline will naturally raise the vibration of the body over time, especially if meditation is practiced. And especially if curses are removed. Then the genetics will rise as well.

I also suspect that most White people at this point have the genetics for all hair colors and eye colors in the DNA history. Advancing spiritually will improve the bloodline which will allow for a soul with such characteristics as blonde and blue eyed to manifest itself just like that in the developing body.

That's what I think happens. I don't believe it's only the parents that influence the child's genetics and what their body looks like, at least not at higher levels of spirituality and vibration.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But that's my thinking on it for right now. Genes seem like such a complex subject that I don't think humanity knows squat about right now. At the same time, I'm also completely with you about people sticking with their sub race, and I'm not discounting the importance of physical genetics. It is very important.

For a last thought to ponder: a Scot is still a Scot regardless of hair color. I'm not talking about the typical garbage line of civic nationality over race, no, fuck that... what I mean is that a soul group that advances and evolves together in their shared sub race, can have their common phenotype and characteristics, but also have different hair colors. Some Scots are blonde, some are red-haired, and some are brunettes. Same with Norwegians - a lot of blondes, and a lot of brunettes. That's not just modern either because this was always the case with Scandinavians. I doubt that any tribe of Europeans throughout human history were ever 100% blondes. And even the high ranking Gods don't all have the same hair color. A lot of them do, but some don't.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back