Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Recently I did a mistake I think on sun square

Shiva666

Website
satanisgod.org
I am working with sun square.

Recently I did a mistake I am confused About the mistake.

The mistake is : I was very busy in yesterday. I was very tired. Then I start chanting sun square mantra according to sun square days. But I mistakely started mantra in hour of mercury.

Is my working valuable? I am confused

Shiva666 said:

The mistake is : I was very busy in yesterday. I was very tired. Then I start chanting sun square mantra according to sun square days. But I mistakely started mantra in hour of mercury.

Your working is fine, keep going. Although it is ideal and more powerful to do the repetitions for the day in the respective planetary hour, it is not absolutely required. I would do it whenever you can though. Even if you can't your square is still valid however so don't worry.

Shiva666 said:

Totally normal. In fact you don't really need to do it in certain planetary hours. What is important is to never skip a day.

The square is very fine. The hour is only a bonus. Continue with powerful confidence, this is not a mistake.

Shiva666 said:

Don’t stop. Keep it up, it’s still valid.

Doing planetary square at the corresponding planetary hour is ideal but not necessary.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back