Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ideas for keeping more of your paycheck

Jrvan

Let me start off by saying that I don't have much money. And yet, compared to people who make thousands and thousands of dollars more, I'm able to not only cover my basic needs, but also buy things that I want more often than people who make more. Why is that?

It all has to do with expenses. I have long adopted a very minimalist lifestyle, and I get a lot of my inspiration from the Japanese. By minimizing the total expenses, the amount of money that is able to be put into savings increases greatly.

So what are some ways you can limit expenses?

First, look at the utilities. One very common thing people do is they leave lights on. This makes the electric bill higher than it could be. Get in the habit of turning lights off when you're not using them.

Then there's the water bill. Set a timer when you take a shower, and try to get clean before the timer goes off. Invest in a dishwasher to improve efficiency (also can save on soap).

Gasoline. There's no easy way here because many people need to have an automobile. However, one thing you can do, is to invest in a bicycle which you ride for non-work outings and short distance travel, easy errands, etc... With the price of gas right now, this alone might end up saving you the most money.

Find alternatives to disposable items. Plastic menstrual pads are a modern scam for example. Most women simply aren't aware of alternatives. You save so much money by washing and reusing cloth pads. The ones I get for Tabby are made of linen, and she said she never wants to go back to plastic store products. The same thing can be done with things like paper towels and toilet paper, tissues, and so on. You can use a bidet for the toilet, and instead of toilet paper you can have a pile of square cloths which can go in the laundry basket after. The cloths are just to dry the water off. In the kitchen you can have cloth towels instead of paper towels, which is what they used before paper towels. Instead of tissues, piles of handkerchiefs can be placed around the house. Use one and throw it in the laundry basket for washing.

When you buy things like clothing, shoes, etc... invest in more expensive products that will last longer. Go against planned obsolescence in every capacity that you are able to. If you don't know what planned obsolescence is, it's a feature of the market where products are deliberately designed to break down sooner than they should so that customers are forced to make repeat purchases more often. You can get around this by purchasing from small business crafters. Buy clothing made from better materials. Avoid polyester completely unless it's for harsh winters. Stick with mostly linen, wool, and leather which are all the most traditional materials. Proper FULL GRAIN leather products. Never buy "genuine" leather which is just a deception. All leather is "genuine" and leather items with "genuine" in the label are of the poorest, cheapest quality. Buy only top grain leather, or full grain leather items. Linen in the summer, wool in the winter. Cotton is... okay. But it's inferior to linen, and linen will just make you feel great.

Don't buy fast food. Go on the internet, look up your favorite foods to eat and find recipes for them, and take a notepad and write down all of the ingredients. Bookmark the page, and then go to the grocery market and buy everything you need on the ingredients list. Go back home, get out your cookware, and follow the cooking instructions on the website that you got the recipe from. Practice making these. Pick a favorite soup recipe, a favorite salad recipe, some yummy pasta recipes, grilled fish, snacks, home made bread, whatever you want. Everyone should know how to make simple things like pasta salad, rice stir fry, guacamole and chips, baked potatoes, and so on. Cooking home cooked meals, especially complex meals that you can store in containers for leftovers, will save you so much money. All you need is to stop being intimidated by cooking. Take out your pot, fill it with water, put it on the stove to boil, and start adding things. It's not hard. Get the cutting board and the chef's knife and chop the vegetables that you need. Learn to saute in a pan. Find out which herbs, spices, and seasonings go with different kinds of foods. Salt is your best friend.

Cut out expenses that you don't need. Sometimes people pay for things that they just don't use or even need. Magazine subscriptions, gym membership that you don't use (otherwise you should just start using it), bottled water (get a water dispenser and a reusable water bottle instead), netflix (you don't need it...), and probably a lot of other things that I'm not aware of.

This is a start so you can have an idea. The idea is to improve your habits to create a more perfected and efficient cycle of existence. Everything is getting closer and closer to perfection as is possible. A lot of it might not seem like a big deal, but it adds up. Some of it might even seem counterintuitive at first to those who are used to consumer culture. It might seem daunting to someone in that mindset to buy a pair of high quality leather shoes for hundreds of dollars as opposed to a cheap pair for a hundred or less that might last anywhere between a few months to a few years if lucky. The high quality leather footwear might last 10 to even 15 years by contrast, sometimes even longer. The less often you have to replace things, the better. Spend a little more now for things that are built to last, and it will save you money overall. You can also repair your clothing and footwear instead of throwing them away if you want to make them last even longer.

Question the things you were brought up with. If you're curious for even a moment if something might have a better alternative then look into it. Look into how people lived before the industrial revolution (but after the dark ages and the rediscovery of sanitation...) as well as in ancient civilizations for a lot of clues. Aside from chamber pots, urinary mouthwash, and lack of robots for automated chores like laundry, cooking, and so on... they weren't stupid. There are living solutions from the past that are superior to modern ones, and they allow an individual to be a little less chained to the marketplace. Trade is necessary and important for humans, and we all survive together through trade, but there is too much modern dependence where there shouldn't be. A lot of alternative things like these are also better for the environment.

This is a skill you have developed here. If you combine this with more production, a life that is profoundly rich (in content and in having what one needs) can be achieved. The underlying mentality here is about proper purchases, saving and getting the best out of your buck.

This also minimizes waste etc.

A rather informational post.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is a skill you have developed here. If you combine this with more production, a life that is profoundly rich (in content and in having what one needs) can be achieved. The underlying mentality here is about proper purchases, saving and getting the best out of your buck.

Thank you.

Yes, for one thing I need more streams of income. A lot of this was learned out of necessity. It's a good thing in a way because a lot of people are too trapped in their routine of their life to stay still and notice all of these things that many take for granted. Something we grew up with just becomes a fact of life to the mind even though there could be a better way. So my disadvantage became an advantage that will serve me well going forward as I become more productive.

There are other things I could have mentioned as well, but I wanted to keep it compact - as well as for another reason. I want to avoid name dropping certain companies and brands and specific markets that I enjoy because I really don't want the jews to nuke it or ruin it just to spite me. Which I suspect they would. So instead I subtly urged people to do research on alternatives for themselves.

I can mention one thing I really like in order to give mental stimulation for others. Bamboo toothbrushes and sustainable floss containers. The floss refills can last a whole year easy even if you don't buy in bulk. I buy floss made of silk. Both of these things (the bamboo handles and the containers) are better for the environment by cutting out plastics too. Research, research, research. There is an entire sustainability based market out there, and even though you have to be careful about unscrupulous green washing, it's so worth it to help this beautiful planet. Customer reviews help to avoid green washing, and I just avoid many products that remove their 1 star reviews.

Great post, Jrvan :)

Something to add about clothing, I read this in a book on minimalism. Most people spend about $20 on a top, yet only wear about 20% of their wardrobe. It is better to just get rid of the clothes you never wear, and buy better and higher quality clothing. Even though it is more expensive up front, you will wear it more often and it will last longer. And it will save you money in the long run, as you won't have a bunch of clothes you bought because they were cheap yet you don't wear them so what was the point. It was a waste of money to buy the clothing you never or rarely wear.

Only buy things that you love and/or serve a purpose.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=385124 time=1661932750 user_id=57]

Something to add about clothing, I read this in a book on minimalism. Most people spend about $20 on a top, yet only wear about 20% of their wardrobe. It is better to just get rid of the clothes you never wear, and buy better and higher quality clothing. Even though it is more expensive up front, you will wear it more often and it will last longer. And it will save you money in the long run, as you won't have a bunch of clothes you bought because they were cheap yet you don't wear them so what was the point. It was a waste of money to buy the clothing you never or rarely wear.

And if you have a father who used to have good clothes and he is about the same size as you steal his clothes :mrgreen:

jrvan said:
Find alternatives to disposable items. Plastic menstrual pads are a modern scam for example. Most women simply aren't aware of alternatives. You save so much money by washing and reusing cloth pads. The ones I get for Tabby are made of linen, and she said she never wants to go back to plastic store products. The same thing can be done with things like paper towels and toilet paper, tissues, and so on.

What about medical grade silicon menstrual cup ?

jrvan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you.

Yes, for one thing I need more streams of income. A lot of this was learned out of necessity. It's a good thing in a way because a lot of people are too trapped in their routine of their life to stay still and notice all of these things that many take for granted. Something we grew up with just becomes a fact of life to the mind even though there could be a better way. So my disadvantage became an advantage that will serve me well going forward as I become more productive.

There are other things I could have mentioned as well, but I wanted to keep it compact - as well as for another reason. I want to avoid name dropping certain companies and brands and specific markets that I enjoy because I really don't want the jews to nuke it or ruin it just to spite me. Which I suspect they would. So instead I subtly urged people to do research on alternatives for themselves.

I can mention one thing I really like in order to give mental stimulation for others. Bamboo toothbrushes and sustainable floss containers. The floss refills can last a whole year easy even if you don't buy in bulk. I buy floss made of silk. Both of these things (the bamboo handles and the containers) are better for the environment by cutting out plastics too. Research, research, research. There is an entire sustainability based market out there, and even though you have to be careful about unscrupulous green washing, it's so worth it to help this beautiful planet. Customer reviews help to avoid green washing, and I just avoid many products that remove their 1 star reviews.

Today I read a msg saying that "this product cannot be broken down naturally" and literally the next sentence "this product is compostable"
I am pretty sure they spoke about the natural material that was turned into plastic or bioplastic if you will.

I do *not* trust bioplastics. They may not come from crude oil but plastic is *still* plastic.

Ill only trust it after I actually see a research done, showing that bacteria broke it down, and under the microscope that there are no microplastics and nanoplastics left over.
Until I see and read this with my own eyes, I do NOT trust this.

jrvan said:
Gasoline. There's no easy way here because many people need to have an automobile. However, one thing you can do, is to invest in a bicycle which you ride for non-work outings and short distance travel, easy errands, etc... With the price of gas right now, this alone might end up saving you the most money.

This ☝🏽

For people who are still obsessed with getting their own cars because they have this imprinted idea that "they have to", "it's the standard choice to make" etc. I highly recommend these videos below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHlpmxLTxpw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQhzEnWCgHA

Aquarius said:
Lydia [JG said:

And if you have a father who used to have good clothes and he is about the same size as you steal his clothes :mrgreen:
Haha yes. I had a relative who was very stylish and gave me a bunch of clothes. Another relative tried to insult me for accepting hand-me-downs but I didn't care, they were nice clothes and fit me well.

Egon said:
jrvan said:

This ☝🏽

For people who are still obsessed with getting their own cars because they have this imprinted idea that "they have to", "it's the standard choice to make" etc. I highly recommend these videos below:

I've never owned a vehicle. So, I've never had to constantly fork out money for gasoline, insurance, car repairs, and so on :)

I would also suggest planting berry bearing bushes and fruit trees if you have a large space for it to grow. My family has a medium-sized garden where we are able to harvest fruits.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=385543 time=1662024832 user_id=57]
Egon said:
jrvan said:

This ☝🏽

I've never owned a vehicle. So, I've never had to constantly fork out money for gasoline, insurance, car repairs, and so on :)

I've never owned one either, always used the public transport and grocery store is a few minutes walk, but I've lived in big cities all my life.

A car is basically a must if one wants to live in more rural areas, where things are just so much further away and it's not exactly practical to do a week's worth of groceries in a bike.

Invest in things that have actual value. For example bitcoin and NFTs and everything like that will be worthless when the electricity gets turned off. If your family is hungry you will not trade away the rest of your food for a link to a drawing of a monkey. Even gold is worthless when people are hungry.

Land, a house, stored food and water including ways to collect and sanitize water, medicines and medical supplies, tools and building materials, guns and ammo, fishing supplies, and other ways to catch food. These are the things that have actual value and will always have value in all times and in all situations. A piece of gold or paper will not be able to buy you food when there is a limited amount of food, so you need to be able to produce your own food.

Also a good idea to right now start a large garden with heirloom non-gmo seeds. It takes a long time for a garden to be productive and healthy so better to start early. Look on youtube for videos about Aquaponics which is a system of producing both fish and vegetables in a closed loop co-dependent system. Bacterias in the roots of the plants and the substrate they are in removes the ammonia from the water, which the fish are naturally producing and would kill the fish if it was allowed to build up. And the ammonia is turned into nitrites that is fertilizer for the plants. So the plants are fed with very large amounts of nutrients, and the water is kept perfectly clean for the fish. And for a low amount of money and pretty low amount of work, it is possible to create a completely self sufficient system of fish and vegetables that is enough to feed a family forever. These systems are made from very inexpensive PVC pipes and fittings, and from large containers that are recycled or reused after other purposes, so they are not too expensive either. And they can be made in any shape and any size from any containers that you can find. Just make sure that the garden part of it is large enough to ensure that all ammonia will be removed. You can also have a container in the circuit that is filled with some type of material that has the largest possible surface area. There is biofiltration media that is designed for this but it is very expensive, or you can use something else like balled up plastic mesh or crumpled plastic water bottles. The same type of nitrifying bacterias that are in the plant roots will live all over the surface area of whatever materials you have in this container and it will ensure that all amonia is removed.

Also get a hunting license and do a lot of practicing with targets. If you are able to hunt, 2 or 3 large deer can feed a family for a whole year. And it doesn't have to be expensive either, you can get a Ruger American model rifle for about $300-$400 and it is one of the highest value rifles ever made. Extremely high quality compared to any affordable rifle in the last hundred years, and also is one of the most inexpensive. Try to get a caliber that is as common as possible to ensure that ammo will be available and will not be too expensive, and also something that is large enough to be good for hunting. .308, .243, .270, 30-30, or anything similar. Whatever is similar power, and is common and easy to find where you live.

It is extremely important to be as self sufficient as possible, and it is simple and easy if you have some practice and knowledge. I am not saying be a crazy person all alone in the middle of the forest, or you can also do that if you want. But I mean to find sources of food and other important resources that does not require you to pay for it or to compete against any other hungry people. Because the way that jews always have tried to kill gentiles is by starving us, either by directly destroying the food supply or by destroying our ability to pay for food. Every amount that you are not dependent on their centralized globalist system for distributing food to people, it means that you will be the one who lives when they turn that system off. Just look at Bill Gates buying all the farm land all over the world. When they create a Global Holodomor against all people on Earth, you will be one of the few people still living comfortably if you just do a very small amount to prepare for it.

hello for a few days I've been in doubt I've done a lot of reading on site and I believe in everything my I have fears about this I've been doubting for a few days I don't know if this is the right choice I would just like some help to prove myself wue all this is real because I no longer know where I am

jrvan said:
Cut out expenses that you don't need. Sometimes people pay for things that they just don't use or even need. Magazine subscriptions, gym membership that you don't use (otherwise you should just start using it), bottled water (get a water dispenser and a reusable water bottle instead), netflix (you don't need it...), and probably a lot of other things that I'm not aware of.

Great post, cooking is an essential skill yet some people don't know it.
Also I suggest filtering your drinking water, especially if it's tap water.
The cleaner your water is the better your body can make use of it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

Use copper bullets when hunting. Less ground pollution and it's better to eat a piece of copper than a piece of lead.

Don't forget water. Jews have tried wiping us out by piisoning all the wells in a country in coordinated efforts.

Master.mind said:

Use copper bullets when hunting. Less ground pollution and it's better to eat a piece of copper than a piece of lead.

Don't forget water. Jews have tried wiping us out by piisoning all the wells in a country in coordinated efforts.

Good ideas. I forgot to mention about the water. Right now you can buy on ebay thousands of water purification tablets for very little money, but they will get a lot more expensive when something happens that everybody needs them. One kind is a two part one that first uses iodine to kill everything, then uses a second thing that removes the iodine to improve the taste. Another kind uses some type of bleach. I guess it is good to get both kinds in case one of them works better. You can also get filter systems which will remove larger particles and make the water cleaner and clearer, but the purification tablets are still necessary to kill parasites and bacterias.

Barnes makes some pure copper bullets, but they are very expensive and still pretty uncommon. And from what I heard it seems like they do not perform well unless the velocity is exactly perfect in a small range of speeds. Either they are too slow and don't expand, or they are too fast and they shatter and leave metal shrapnel all through the meat.

A regular lead core copper jacketed bullet is designed to expand to a larger diameter and very often stay embedded inside the animal. Soft point hunting bullets are most common with some exposed lead on the tip, or polymer tipped bullets that have a small piece of plastic in the tip. Or a hollow point. All of these things act as a wedge that causes the bullet to expand. Most lead core hunting bullets will have good expansion through a very wide range of velocities. Starting to expand at slower speeds, and also being much more likely to stay in one single piece at higher speeds. Or at least mostly in one piece with only very few small detached pieces. Since the lead is much more ductile.

If you are good you will only need one shot, and it is likely to stay inside of the animal. So there is very little risk of contaminating the environment. And also you should be careful to not eat any pieces of any metal. Any fragments should be somewhere within the wound channel, so just be careful in that area.

Hornady, Sierra, and Nosler all make very high quality bullets. The Hornady ones are usually the best value of high quality for less money. But this only matters if you are doing your own reloading, which nobody should do without first doing a lot of research on how to do it safely. Always follow a recipe from a reputable reloading manual like Lyman or Hornady. And Johnny's Reloading Bench on youtube can teach you.
Never substitute a different powder, especially not a faster burning powder! The increased pressure spike will possibly explode your rifle and yourself.
Do not go near the indicated maximum pressures. If you want to do anything near maximum pressure, start with less powder and test working up in very small increments of just a couple tenths of grains so you will see any signs of over pressure.

Many times I tasted metal using lead core copper jacketed bullets. If you don't hit the heart or the central nervous system, the blood is going to distribute lead fragments far away from the wound channel.

Yes, automobiles should be delegated to long distance travels, transporting goods, trash, and ambulances. Even is somebody let's say needs a car to take somebody to the hospital, they will never be as efficient as ambulance drivers, those people are literally speedruning life on hardcore mode and try not to get hit challenge, everyday, because this state of cities bloated with automobiles when 90% of people could actually ride bikes instead, create a situation of spacial polution that disturbs services that REALLY need cars, trucks and whatnot.

Powerofjustice said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=385543 time=1662024832 user_id=57]
Egon said:
This ☝🏽

I've never owned one either, always used the public transport and grocery store is a few minutes walk, but I've lived in big cities all my life.

A car is basically a must if one wants to live in more rural areas, where things are just so much further away and it's not exactly practical to do a week's worth of groceries in a bike.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=386509 time=1662360387 user_id=57]
Powerofjustice said:

That's where the buddy system comes in hand. Maybe it works more for women, as men like to have their own vehicles and do things themselves. I've always paired up with friends or relatives, did grocery shopping and other errands together, and I would give them some money to pay for my share of their gas, whatever they thought was fair, and helped them with their groceries if it was an older relative.

Lydia [JG said:

Something I learned while working as a personal stylist in retail was to also buy pieces that are versatile and can go with/match other pieces in your wardrobe as well. So when you're shopping, find tops that can go with multiple accessories and pants, and vice versa.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back