Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Nazi's VS Blacks ? The confusing truth.

Brandonn

Greetings to all my brethren and sister's.

I was reading a post that lead me to want to research more about the whole situations between the Germans(specially nazi) and black people.

This all transpired around the 1900's and I'm sure if you search anything regarding black people and germany/nazi you'll find post like " the persecution of black people during nazi rain" telling you how bad black people were treated, getting killed, imprisoned and all that. But i tried to read as many post as i could and gain different perspectives. AND here are the key points i noticed within all posts.

1. Germany had colonised south-west africa, Namibia, Tanzania and a few other places. But unlike British, American and french rule. The Germans worked with people there as much as they could. To a point where black people were volunteering to go live in Germany and being accepted.

2. In Germany at a point(within the border) was around about 20,000 black people there some who even had taken german wifes and had kids.

3. During the War the British, America, and French used black people to fight the Germans by placing them in the front lines. The Germans were not but still some black people volunteered to fight with the Germans. One black guy was even ranked as high as Sergeant. Meanwhile The Brits, America and French had " quotas " on how many black soldiers they needed to use against the Germans.

4. The germans at a point had planes fly over black soldier camps asking them why they were fighting them when germans had never hurt black people? And weren't using them to fight their wars, and wanted them the black people to fight for their freedom instead. And if they didn't want to go back they could stay in Germany.

5. Although diplomatic relations between Germans and Africans were on high tension in the areas Germany colonised, both ready and armed to fight each other. No battle happen, the was an altercation where both sides had casualties but no one knew who shot first. Germany ended up sending a Tough/Take No prisoner's type of regime leader to handle conflict situations which didn't have the black peoples best interest as a result.

6. When Germany lost the war france and Britain put thousands of black soldiers in Rhineland, ( Odd ) ... the black people there ended up settling and taking Germans wifes. But somehow the story was that the soldiers were raping and beating german women. And the country that actually made this story go global was America. Now you'd think if the Germans werw hearing all these stories and seeing all this, they'd prioritise sorting that out correct?

They started by removing the jews. Secondly years later then had laws in places to stop marriage between Germans and blacks, Romanians and Slavic people. Now one has to remember these weren't African Soldiers.
They were French Black Soldiers, American Black Soldiers and British Black Soldiers. So they had to find ways to push them out without directly causing another war for Germany.

Now these points aren't put in order and one can do proper research by themselves, this is meant to summarize the important points.

Now another interesting point is what some have labeled the first holocaust " red summer of 1919" i believe it's called... where alot on white-black violence occurred with black people being taken away from their homes and shot. This was due to the black soldiers returning from Europe.

Now ain't that funny ? How America lead black soldiers in Germany after using them and then kill them When they return. One can clearly see the enemys work in plain sight and how elaborate it was.

Out of all the violence of this age Germans and blacks were the least violent with each other.

The enemy has been using black people to fight people, especally to attack the Aryans.

[SOME INFORMATION MENTIONED MAY BE SAID INCORRECTLY BUT ALL HAVE THE SAME BASE FOUNDATION OF TRUTH.]

[NOW AS THE BIGGEST ISSUE I'VE NOTICED IS, BLACK PEOPLE BEING USED AGAINST OTHER RACES, THERE'S CASES WITH ASIANS AND SO FOURTH. ONE CAN SEE THAT THE ENEMY HAS NO PLAN TO STOP BOTHERS FROM FIGHTING EACH OTHER AND NOT PROTECTING EACH OTHER]

HAIL ALL GUARDIAN DEMONS
HAIL LILITH HAIL FATHER SATAN
AND BEST WISHES TO ALL MY SS BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back