Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What good did you do for yourself today?

Pan_Shaman

Hello everyone,

I had this idea of creating a thread where we could put some feedback with little things we did in our day that mattered.
How I see it, writing it down fills it with conscience and it's something we'd like to share with everyone in our family!

Example,

Today I took a walk for 40 minutes where I was engulfing myself with light, or today I managed to make a 5 min void meditation and the list goes.

I see that it will create a happy bond between everyone of us.

Hope someone will respond and this can be a big thread like the one with movies series etc.

Hail Satan!

I ate a giant bowl of sauteed vegetables for lunch. Carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, and another type I don't know the name of but it looked healthy so I added it.

This is not necessarily a good thing for today specifically, but i am in a process of changing my life for the better. To be able to enforce my own will on this, i basically have to go toe to toe with the local municipality (Local government body). Just today i had a meeting with an official and i am quite happy about how i was able to hold my own and even lead the conversation in a positive way for me. (I know my rights and i am not letting them bully me into submission)

Maybe this is not right place to post this, but i think it is a good thing i did for myself.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=384657 time=1661764924 user_id=57]
I ate a giant bowl of sauteed vegetables for lunch. Carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, and another type I don't know the name of but it looked healthy so I added it.

I've tried salads before and i have had little success in finding a good tasting salad. Do you have any tips? Its kinda hard eating salads if they taste horrible :roll: :lol:

Great idea.

I did more exercises than I had lately, I hope to continue, the feeling is great

CowboyfromHell said:
Hello everyone,

I had this idea of creating a thread where we could put some feedback with little things we did in our day that mattered.
How I see it, writing it down fills it with conscience and it's something we'd like to share with everyone in our family!

Example,

Today I took a walk for 40 minutes where I was engulfing myself with light, or today I managed to make a 5 min void meditation and the list goes.

I see that it will create a happy bond between everyone of us.

Hope someone will respond and this can be a big thread like the one with movies series etc.

Hail Satan!
I hit the Gym hard and watched the Matrix for the first time which made me more motivated.

I refused my desire to make negative thoughts and despite my very limited amount of time I managed to workout (for 8 minutes! :mrgreen: ) and to ground myself (lied down on the grass for 15 minutes).

SSinHeartandSoul said:
I've tried salads before and i have had little success in finding a good tasting salad. Do you have any tips? Its kinda hard eating salads if they taste horrible :roll: :lol:

I generally don't eat salads. Vegetables need to be cooked to be digested properly by humans.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
This is not necessarily a good thing for today specifically, but i am in a process of changing my life for the better. To be able to enforce my own will on this, i basically have to go toe to toe with the local municipality (Local government body). Just today i had a meeting with an official and i am quite happy about how i was able to hold my own and even lead the conversation in a positive way for me. (I know my rights and i am not letting them bully me into submission)

Maybe this is not right place to post this, but i think it is a good thing i did for myself.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=384657 time=1661764924 user_id=57]

Romane hearts chopped into 1.5 inch wide slices(don't eat the white part)
Light drizzle on the Ranch dressing
Shredded Cheddar cheese
Optional Cold Steak, or warm chicken, or dry pieces of bacon
Crutons
Then toss the salad all together with your fork, fold it over itself

a chicken salad with wanton crisps and the mandarin honey dressing is really good too.
G enerous On the dressing, this is dry

an arugula-mesclun mix, Topped with candied walnuts and a VERY light drizzle of raspberry vinegrette is very delicious.

Thinly cut Romane lettuce swimming in Caesar dressing, shredded parmesan cheese, crutons, and a little bit of ground black pepper on top is also a good one.

The key is to lightly and quickly rinse all the bitter pesticides off with cold water, shake them, and then quickly dry them on a plate with a paper towel on top and bottom before they become soggy.

A soggy salad is disgusting. Don't mess that part up.
Good luck.

Also salad has a way of making you tilt the fork to hold the lettuce, and you might accidentally bite the fork sideways. It's happened to me about 1000 times.

If you're making burgers I would recommend the first salad with ranch.

If you're having pasta I recommend the caesar salad

The raspberry walnut salad is good for an early lunch or if it's a very late dinner, you can make some cinnamon sugar butter toast to go with it.

And the mandarin chicken salad is a meal all on its own.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=384876 time=1661845464 user_id=57]
SSinHeartandSoul said:

I generally don't eat salads. Vegetables need to be cooked to be digested properly by humans.
Salads are the normie's "healthy food" just because they're green, when somebody offers me a salad I always ask ?am I a rabbit??

Thanks for the recipe, i'll keep it in mind :)

Aquarius said:
Salads are the normie's "healthy food" just because they're green, when somebody offers me a salad I always ask ?am I a rabbit??

I used to think exactly the same, For me its all about the nutrients tough, and since Lydia stated that its best to avoid raw veggies, i'll find something else, like steamed veggies or something :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back