Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

USA Hospital May Be Caught Castrating Children

Karnonnos

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1563217056333381633
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1563136705254678529

NOTE: I do not post this lightly. I have done occult correspondence to figure out if this has weight to it.

An archived webpage from Aug. 18 on Children's National Hospital's website listed "gender-affirming medical care and gender-affirming hysterectomy" among the services offered for "patients between the ages of 0-21" through the hospital's gynecology program.

In a phone call with hospital staff, the Libs of TikTok founder asked how young someone can be in order for doctors to perform a gender-affirming hysterectomy. The worker said that hysterectomies have been performed on children who are younger than the age of 16, according to the audio.

I have no words. The lies and going behind everyone's backs to get this done are getting extreme here, we may be returning to the era when the ((catholic church)) physicians connected to choirmasters and other networks would castrate children to become singers to sing within the church, all the while covering their ass claiming 'officially' it was 'against' church doctrine (yeah right).

The agenda to make the castrated slaves at birth as HP Cobra pointed out has already gone so far. And those involved supposedly did this behind everyone's backs as well. This is a most grievous and dangerous situation.

I hate to be right about these things but in general I have done extensive reading on the enemy and how they operate. And yes, these crazy things are part of their work. It is exactly as you say. This is not the first time they do crimes like this.

Because the Catholic Church believed "Angels" to be "Genderless", they enforced this on children to cut their genitals and do other things to make them "singers" and equally "genderless" or "cleanse them" from the "animal urges".

Presently the same alien-sourced slippery slope was opened with gender surgeries to children, and other nefarious operations might take place like ones we see in movies. They will not hesitate to do any of this unless they are stopped.

This is all a nefarious repeat of their alien ideology, but just adjusted this time around with "modern" pretexts.

That's crazy! what doctors think that they can do? And what they get away with? And a lot of these so-called people that are supposed to be looked up on his doctors don't even do their job and don't even know what they're doing half the time? They remind me of little children dressed up in a costume and completely clueless on how to work with their patients and what to do it seems like the patient knows more about his or her body and what to do where they have to explain to the doctor what is going on and how to do their work! On top of that :-( dealing with doctors who can get away with malpractice and among other things that are not fit for this world it's sad that people laugh out loud can't even trust a doctor? And some of the things that doctors can get away with! Pisses me off!!! 🤬🤬🤬 it just goes to show you that all they think about is money and power! Going along with this system and working with the enemy!

Absolutely disturbing. And many people are still lying to themselves about Christianity and Islam being benevolent religions. There needs to be a full sweep.

This just goes to show that many doctors in general do not care for the health of their patients. AS long as dr. shekelstein with his PhD makes sheckels that's all that matters to them.

I am going to tell you guys about something my brother told me personally that he was exposed to firsthand while working for a doctor as an intern. He witnessed this and heard it word for word and was with the doctor in the same room the whole time before and after the patient had left.

The doctor was with the patient at the time, and trying to pressure the patient into considering a certain surgery. The patient however was adamant about getting a second opinion from the radiologist instead.

After the patient had left, the doctor went on to rant about his disappointment that the patient wanted a second appointment from the radiologist, and now he was not going to be able to perform the surgery the was going to allow him to buy his boat. Literally said this and my brother heard it word for word and was in the same room. I even recall that the rant was during when the doctor was talking to him. Oy vey goy. Trust the good dr. lipshitz he will take care of you and has your best health in mind!

I did not read this book in its entirety to this day since I started reading it but so far found a lot of good tidbits about medical science vs naturopathic arts. It's called the "MD Emperor has no cloths." I uploaded it to mega for y'all.
https://mega.nz/file/me4ElIbQ#OVtAbMC_7b7xqemGqyvwdL2QzDuWFnoUxcHyTAZnFAo

It talks about how medical science is great at pointing out problems but shitty at solving them, when it is better to stimulate the body's natural healing mechanisms to treat disease.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" user_id=21286]
I think you would also like this book in particular :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

We knew this kind of stuffs are happening or will happen, but is still hard to see it. Wars, economical decline, forced climate changes, lockdowns and now castrating children are evidences of their desire for people to become greys

Disgusting. What's next? Turn children into animals because they play pretend with their pet dogs...This came right during King Valefor's Ritual, I take it as raising awareness on how kikes fucked up what's supposed to be health and I'm glad we'll end all of this asap. I often wish this will be done unto them.

Its being done on animals that are mere weeks old, so why not do the same thing to ze goyim? Its not like any goyim has a choice in the matter.

Be it animal or human i think it's insane to enforce any of this crap in most cases. There might be some exceptions but generally... yikes.

Shadowcat said:
This just goes to show that many doctors in general do not care for the health of their patients. AS long as dr. shekelstein with his PhD makes sheckels that's all that matters to them.

I am going to tell you guys about something my brother told me personally that he was exposed to firsthand while working for a doctor as an intern. He witnessed this and heard it word for word and was with the doctor in the same room the whole time before and after the patient had left.

The doctor was with the patient at the time, and trying to pressure the patient into considering a certain surgery. The patient however was adamant about getting a second opinion from the radiologist instead.

After the patient had left, the doctor went on to rant about his disappointment that the patient wanted a second appointment from the radiologist, and now he was not going to be able to perform the surgery the was going to allow him to buy his boat. Literally said this and my brother heard it word for word and was in the same room. I even recall that the rant was during when the doctor was talking to him. Oy vey goy. Trust the good dr. lipshitz he will take care of you and has your best health in mind!

I did not read this book in its entirety to this day since I started reading it but so far found a lot of good tidbits about medical science vs naturopathic arts. It's called the "MD Emperor has no cloths." I uploaded it to mega for y'all.
https://mega.nz/file/me4ElIbQ#OVtAbMC_7b7xqemGqyvwdL2QzDuWFnoUxcHyTAZnFAo

It talks about how medical science is great at pointing out problems but shitty at solving them, when it is better to stimulate the body's natural healing mechanisms to treat disease.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" user_id=21286]
I think you would also like this book in particular :)
When I talked to a surgeon to inquire about something, she pointed out that she could shave off part of my adam's apple to "fix" it, and I actually considered it because I felt self-conscious of it after she pointed it out. Fortunately, my husband and my mother both talked me out of it, saying they can't even see it anyway, and pointing out that there is a risk of complications. I realised that it just isn't worth it, and when I called the surgeon to tell her I'm not interested after all, she denied that there were any risks, and seemed disappointed when I said I just don't feel comfortable with it nor think it's even needed. Then, a few weeks later, she called my phone again to try to schedule it anyway as if I hadn't said anything, and I had to remind her again that I don't want it. It rather irked me.

However, I've also talked to a different surgeon for something else, who specifically recommended against a particular dangerous surgery despite my insistence, explaining risks that I couldn't even find online, and recommending a far safer, cheaper, and more effective alternative instead. From her body language and the way she described things, I could tell that she takes pride in her work, and really puts the well-being of her patients first and foremost, even telling them things they don't want to hear if it means they're able to make better informed decisions as a result. I was really impressed by her passion and compassion, and it reminded me that there are also many doctors who became doctors because they genuinely want to help people.

It's true for many careers that some people are only in it for the money, or because they enjoy having power over others. But there are also many good doctors out there, who dedicate themselves to saving and improving lives, relieving whatever symptoms their patients may have as safely as possible. When seeking medical help for anything, it's important to keep that in mind. If you suspect a doctor does not have your best interest in mind, then don't just put up with it, but seek another. In my opinion, the types you describe don't deserve anyone's money, regardless of whether they do what they were paid to, because they're not really doctors at heart.

Karnonnos said:
NOTE: I do not post this lightly. I have done occult correspondence to figure out if this has weight to it.
However there has never been a secret about this. I am posting this comment to show that these practices have been all official and public. According to the LGBT agenda, children are deemed as "capable" to decide for themselves what gender they want to have, and there are hospitals providing surgeries like the one you mentionned, on the open, publicly. Look at this this quote from the Boston Children's Hospital:
https://www.childrenshospital.org/programs/center-gender-surgery-program

Many of these bills aim to restrict access to medical care and limit children and adolescents who identify as gender diverse from participation in sports.

Boston Children’s Hospital has always been and always will be committed to providing the best care for ALL of our patients, regardless of their gender identity. The belief that all children deserve the opportunity to live, grow and thrive with love and support, is foundational to who we are and what we do.

At Boston Children’s, we are proud to be home to the first pediatric and adolescent transgender health program in the United States, the Gender Multispecialty Service (GeMS), which has cared for more than 1,000 families to date. We believe in a gender-affirmative model of care, which supports transgender and gender diverse youth in the gender in which they identify. This is a standard of care grounded in scientific evidence, demonstrating its benefits to the health and well-being of transgender and gender diverse youth. In addition to supporting our patients and families, we stand with our colleagues who may identify as transgender or gender diverse, those who provide care to transgender youth and who are allies to the transgender community.

This exactly conforms to the LGBT insanity of allowing a little child to choose their own gender. The next steps are probably brainwashing children in schools that is totally fine if they don't feel good being boys of girls and probably they will also attempt to stimulate as many children as possible to want to change their gender, and many health companies that include hospitals are already offering officially children surgeries for gender mutation, or what is officially called "gender reassignment".

From the Cleveland Clinic:
https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/treatments/21526-gender-affirmation-confirmation-or-sex-reassignment-surgery

Not everyone who is transgender or nonbinary chooses to have surgery. Depending on your age and preferences, you may choose:

- Hormone therapy to increase masculine or feminine characteristics, such as your amount of body hair or vocal tone.
- Puberty blockers to prevent you from going through puberty.
- Voice therapy to adjust your voice or tone or help with communication skills, such as introducing yourself with your pronouns.
Puberty blockers are specifically designed for children as young as 10 probably. The research can go extensively on this.

Other "services" from Seattle's Childrens
https://www.seattlechildrens.org/clinics/gender-clinic

Seattle Children’s Gender Clinic provides gender-affirming medical care for adolescents:

• Whose gender identity is different from their sex at birth
    Who do not identify with the traditional definitions of male or female

We accept new patients ages 9 to 16. Patients ages 17 and older and patients who have not yet started puberty will be directed to community resources. Our clinic primarily provides gender-affirming medical care (such as puberty blockers and gender-affirming hormones). Brief mental health support focused on family decision making and mental health documentation prior to initiating gender-affirming care is also available.

Imagine a family where the parents are retarted neomarxists, if their child considers that he/she doesn't like their gender then their parents would happily take them to such clinics to be sexually mutilated. This transgender is a "sexual orientation" invented in the last probably around 20 years with the artificial increasing influence of the LGBT movement. This is pure mental insanity and no such practices should ever be allowed by any sane politician. People who take part in approving or performing such practices should be instantly removed and prevented from having any contact with the public. No child should ever be put in the situation where they can even think that is fine to not be a boy or girl and that they can be something else if they choose to, this is not a choice to make, is literally abusing and destroying the fragile minds of young children by some evil and mentally insane people (probably most of which jews) who want to push this agenda of gender diversity as part of the broader world order plans.

There was never a "gender diversity" but they want to artificially create themselves new "genders" by destroying the minds of children and extremely brainwashed males and females who have a rotten understanding and a non-existent intellectual capacity, and when there are enough "transgender" people the politicians and those in power will attempt, under the motto of "freedom" and "diversity" and "combating hate", to integrate these mutated and abnormal people into society and to discriminate "normal" people in their favour, exactly like is already happening now in many places that discriminate Whites on the grounds of very similar "values" like "combating racism" and "equality for all" and garbage like this.

There are mentions about this on the alleged secret legislation plan called "the Supermemorandum" that would have been secretly voted in 2014, I am emphatizing alleged because is not something officially recognised (in fact is something that very few people barely know anything about), however some of the "laws" mentionned there are very popular and debated nowadays. You can read about it here:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42911

This is incredibly disturbing, but not surprising considering how fucked up the (((catholic church))) is. Also, many medical doctors in those mainstream hospital networks have to follow procedures from a "computer mainframe". If they try to "go outside" of the medical (((recommendations))), they could get fired and loose their medical license.

Another disgusting truth is that well meaning Gentiles may be "trapped" there due to debt and family necessities.

I feel pain at the child abuse. Children haven't discovered themselves yet.

A child may feel scared about the changes their body will go through and opt to avoid it.

But then later on once the young confused states of adolescence passes they may want their bits back but the damage would have already been done.

Body alteration done to children is of the worst abuse and crime.

I think when a person is 21 years old only then should they be allowed to castrate themselves.

But these children are getting violated against their will. Which is so wrong and painful.

By the way I don't believe a gender can transition. It's in the soul. The bone structure, the mind. Men and women are different. Hormone therapy cannot change the core.

It's all enemy corruption to destroy people.

Personal Growth said:

A child may feel scared about the changes their body will go through and opt to avoid it.

But then later on once the young confused states of adolescence passes they may want their bits back but the damage would have already been done.

I think when a person is 21 years old only then should they be allowed to castrate themselves.

But these children are getting violated against their will. Which is so wrong and painful.

By the way I don't believe a gender can transition. It's in the soul. The bone structure, the mind. Men and women are different. Hormone therapy cannot change the core.

I think people shouldn't castrate themselves all... As you said, it's in the Soul. I had the "privilege" of seeing several trannies and even living close to one. All I noticed was that they were husks. Only husks. A play pretend extended to 24/7. Besides 'being male/female', their persona was empty.
And even their body. They had to inject weekly to keep it. It's not yours if you need to drug yourself to make it be. Besides that, it didn't even look like the other gender. It kept looking like an altered versions of the previous one. And all those surgeries made them seem inhuman at all, literally sculpting their body into shapes that made me sick when I saw them going to the beach.
Saw some examples of female to male. Their voice sounded so eerie, and unnatural, deeper but higher at the same time. They were a weird hybrid, you would say they aren't men but at that point they weren't women either. They had ruined their feninity and those.. creatures, I guess, shouldn't be called 'women' because that is a disgrace.
They're just imitations of notions they can NEVER hold within them.

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Personal Growth said:

I think people shouldn't castrate themselves all... As you said, it's in the Soul. I had the "privilege" of seeing several trannies and even living close to one. All I noticed was that they were husks. Only husks. A play pretend extended to 24/7. Besides 'being male/female', their persona was empty.
And even their body. They had to inject weekly to keep it. It's not yours if you need to drug yourself to make it be. Besides that, it didn't even look like the other gender. It kept looking like an altered versions of the previous one. And all those surgeries made them seem inhuman at all, literally sculpting their body into shapes that made me sick when I saw them going to the beach.
Saw some examples of female to male. Their voice sounded so eerie, and unnatural, deeper but higher at the same time. They were a weird hybrid, you would say they aren't men but at that point they weren't women either. They had ruined their feninity and those.. creatures, I guess, shouldn't be called 'women' because that is a disgrace.
They're just imitations of notions they can NEVER hold within them.

You have an insight there. I haven't really had any experience with the he shes's. Or as they're called tramsfemmes.

But I do sense a weakness of persona or something there. They don't like to be looked at as a man looks at a woman. They get uncomfortable.

Im talking about that flirtatious synergy where you flirt by checking the girl over and smile your approval and she looks you over and smiles. That flirtatious checking out. They don't have it.

And then it actually has an effect on me where I'm unhappy that I was checking a man out. Like I experience shock.

I like the saying:

"You do you and I'll do me."

But there's another agenda behind this new fad that somehow sprang out of nowhere.

Takes me back to what Lucifuge Rofocal said about his race being into body engineering.

The enemy wants to eradicate the sexes and get us hooked to technology and then get us to take the technology into our bodies. Three steps. Get them addicted to mobile phones. Get the technology onto the body. Get the technology inside the body.

I suppose at the end of the day we have no say over what adults do.

But this sinister agenda is getting pushed onto children in the schools and on the telly.

They're confusing the children. Children need to be protected because they're vulnerable to manipulation.

And altering babies and children is totally absurd because there is no consent.

Ruining lives is what they're doing to defenseless children and babies.

It is no measure of Heath being well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Thank Father and the Gods we are working towards a more healthy future.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back