Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fasting

KK666

I wanted to know if there's a theistic Satanist perspective on fasting?. And by fasting, I mean the obvious of going a certain period of time without eating. I fast quiet often for health and spiritual reasons of my own, but also wanted to know, Does it have any place or purpose within theistic Satanism?. What is you perspective on fasting as a spiritual satanist?

We are different and different methods and aliments work better for some and worse for others.

Do what helpes you to grow, if it works for you, makes you feel better, healthier and stronger, then keep going. What is good for you , in the end is...well, what makes you better as a whole.

All I know is that it helpes the body to detox because the belly start eating all the toxing from the veins and the body overall to keep the processes going without food in it. So it basically eat the bad in the absence of food , it can be very healthy if you ate a lot of bad junk food , but as I said , do as you feel.

KK666 said:
I wanted to know if there's a theistic Satanist perspective on fasting?. And by fasting, I mean the obvious of going a certain period of time without eating. I fast quiet often for health and spiritual reasons of my own, but also wanted to know, Does it have any place or purpose within theistic Satanism?. What is you perspective on fasting as a spiritual satanist?
I think that it is entirely detrimental, unless maybe done to absorb some type of physical nutrient for dietary reasons after a brief fasting period. Even then, I feel there is always a better way than starving one's self.
Occult power takes much bioelectricity and the central nervous system needs to function on physical nutrients consistently to be effective.

Here is a JOS article on veganism: https://satanslibrary.org/English/Veganism_is_unnatural_for_humans_by_HPS_Maxine.pdf
Also Vegetarianism and Yoga: https://satanslibrary.org/English/Vegetarianism%20in%20Yoga.pdf
I cannot find an article on fasting at the moment, but search our forums of Satan's Library and you will run across this topic eventually. The idea is basically the same as the links I provided above.
Be the perfect demigod/ess Satan wants you to be while on this Earth by utilizing all of Father Satan's natural nutrient resources until you obtain Godhead! Eat as you choose in an advancing manner! :D
Hail Satan and the bountiful gifts of His creation!

I'd only recommend fasting in case of morbid obesity. If you want to quickly get away from all the health risks associated with that, fasting is your best option. It doesn't take a big toll and it certainly doesn't kill you.

As a lifestyle though, I don't think it serves any purpose. You generally have two methods to avoid gaining fat:

a. Don't combine fat with carbs in your meal.
b. Work out consistently.

You can forget a. if you're into b.

KK666 said:

For what do you mean? To lose weight or for spiritual purposes?

For spiritual purposes there is no utility and functionality. Here we have true practices for spirituality. Christions and muslims fast to purify the soul🙄 This is nonsense, it is a material practice that replaces and deceives spiritual practices.

As for losing weight through fasting, do some research. There is nothing better than study.

I think this is something negative that weakens the body and/or aura in some way. Vegetarianism is definitely detrimental to the soul.

WKM said:
KK666 said:
I fast quiet often for health and spiritual reasons of my own

Me too,but only when I feel the need,and it s useful.

Fasting is generally pushed by people who lack a holistic understanding of the body. Yes, fasting does give your spleen a chance to break down debris (dampness or phlegm) in the body, but it also does this on its own when it has sufficient energy.

If you are plagued by dampness problems, then you should do more yang-building yoga or exercises, as well as stimulate the stomach with acupoints like Stomach 36.

In an emergency situation, you can decrease the burden of food, such as by substituting red meat with fish, or at least still eating grains and veggies, which will allow you to retain some nourishment, yet have plenty of energy to clear out any lingering debris.

If you fail to eat for long periods, this will clear out the dampness, but also clear out your energy reserves as well, leaving you in perhaps a worse position than before. Perhaps you feel good after a short fast, but you may also feel the same with simply reducing your diet a bit, not excessively.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=384557 time=1661724832 user_id=21286]
WKM said:
KK666 said:
I fast quiet often for health and spiritual reasons of my own

Me too,but only when I feel the need,and it s useful.

Fasting is generally pushed by people who lack a holistic understanding of the body. Yes, fasting does give your spleen a chance to break down debris (dampness or phlegm) in the body, but it also does this on its own when it has sufficient energy.

If you are plagued by dampness problems, then you should do more yang-building yoga or exercises, as well as stimulate the stomach with acupoints like Stomach 36.

In an emergency situation, you can decrease the burden of food, such as by substituting red meat with fish, or at least still eating grains and veggies, which will allow you to retain some nourishment, yet have plenty of energy to clear out any lingering debris.

If you fail to eat for long periods, this will clear out the dampness, but also clear out your energy reserves as well, leaving you in perhaps a worse position than before. Perhaps you feel good after a short fast, but you may also feel the same with simply reducing your diet a bit, not excessively.

I agree,fasting is not the best choice for an SS,but I ll still use it for a little while.It s a good trick for me.

My personal opinion on it is that it's a good trend (intermittent fasting) at the moment for the obesity crisis. Many people in 1st world countries need to eat less. There is no justification for the insane amount of food that many people eat. If they replaced all of the sugary foods with fruits then it would be a good start, but they still need to eat less. A look at diets in many Asian countries would shock the fat people of the world with how small the portions seem by comparison, and how healthy the food is. If they tried eating like Japanese people for a day or a week then they would probably despair because that's how spoiled and addicted to food they are. That is not having control over one's life or one's body, and it's pathetic.

I also like to look at it with the aspects of Saturn and Jupiter in mind. Jupiter rules weight gain, Saturn rules weight loss. To gain weight, follow the principles of Jupiter and eat more food. To lose weight, follow the principles of Saturn and eat less food.

Aside from the amount eaten, it's also what you eat that is very important. This is a good video that should hopefully shock many people awake: UK doctor switches to 80% ULTRA-processed food diet for 30 days

This is all my personal view and is not part of any official JoS stance. For dietary advice, please consult a nutritionist or your doctor, or use your own judgement.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back