Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Alone ou no?

Kramer

It's been a long time since I've meditated or done anything about Satanism, like meditation or rituals... Many here have supported me saying that I'm not alone. That the gods are with me even though it feels like I'm alone... But considering the fact that I'm not even meditating, are they really with me? They may have abandoned me since I do nothing. And if they're really still with me even though I can't meditate, I don't understand why my life is so bad and why I don't have support or help at all. Considering I haven't done anything in a few months, it's really possible that they abandoned me.

Kramer said:
It's been a long time since I've meditated or done anything about Satanism, like meditation or rituals... Many here have supported me saying that I'm not alone. That the gods are with me even though it feels like I'm alone... But considering the fact that I'm not even meditating, are they really with me? They may have abandoned me since I do nothing. And if they're really still with me even though I can't meditate, I don't understand why my life is so bad and why I don't have support or help at all. Considering I haven't done anything in a few months, it's really possible that they abandoned me.
They have not abandoned you. Instead, by not practicing, you are the one abandoning. Fix that, and things will slowly start to fall in where they should be.

Henu the Great said:
Kramer said:
They have not abandoned you. Instead, by not practicing, you are the one abandoning. Fix that, and things will slowly start to fall in where they should be.

even when I did, I was still alone and without help just the same.

Kramer said:
Incorrect, you have been guided here, and you clearly have a chance to turn your situation around. Now, you need to stop sulking in sadness and be the change you need and want.

Henu the Great said:
Kramer said:
Incorrect, you have been guided here, and you clearly have a chance to turn your situation around. Now, you need to stop sulking in sadness and be the change you need and want.

but i already tried. Since last year. But I couldn't improve.

Henu the Great said:
Kramer said:

some people here gave me some advice. But I'm not advanced. I don't have enough power to vibrate and do rituals. When I meditate, I don't seem to have acquired enough power spiritually for vibration and other practices.

Kramer said:
but i already tried. Since last year. But I couldn't improve.
Every Gentile can. You said you have not done anything in months now, that explains why things are not going well for you.

Kramer said:
some people here gave me some advice. But I'm not advanced. I don't have enough power to vibrate and do rituals. When I meditate, I don't seem to have acquired enough power spiritually for vibration and other practices.
You do not need to be advanced at all. You start where you start and build up from there.

We all started at different levels. If you don't feel the effects right a way that is not an indicator of it not working. It just means you have to let your soul build up more until the effects are blatant.

The changes come within towards the outward which is different than most things people do to better themselves.

It could also be like when one starts working out but after a month and or so one doesn't see much change but in reality the body is getting stronger even if it's not visible to oneself.

The point is to keep going no matter what and most importantly KNOW that it is working. Telling yourself that it's not working is giving yourself a mental blockage and very detrimental.

I know it's logical to think the way above if one is used to going on tangible results through the whole process but since you're most likely not used to knowing how spirituality works then the mind goes to negative thoughts of it not working when it is working and if you were open enough you would be able to see it blatantly. You'll get to this point eventually. There's no timeline as it all is different in the individual.

Keep meditating and doing the Runic rituals. Don't stop after a couple of months. Keep it going. SS is a way of life for a reason.

Also look at your chart and see what elements you are the weakest in and start working on empowering it. If I would have to guess on why people as yourself say these things I would guess it's because of weak water. Squares and runes will help a lot in this. As well as unblocking any blockages. I'm sure others have told you this by now but it's up to you to actually put in the work.

Kramer said:
unfortunately in my country where i live it is difficult to even get a job to sweep floors. Don't think I haven't tried everything. because I already tried
Have you tried getting into an apprenticeship? Is a place where you can develop a skill while both studying and physically working a full time or part time job on it, so you get paid for this work while you study to develop the said skill. Is very popular among students from colleges and universities, depending on what they are studying but I think many others can get into this type of learning+work if they want to and have the opportunity around them.

Kramer said:
I don't think they abandonned you, more likely you abandonned yourself and abandoned the Gods to an extent, for not engaging in meditation and spiritual warfare. Meditation and advancing spiritually is a life long endeavour, similar to what I wrote to you on the other message but on a spiritual level. You cannot meditate for a few months and then say "meditation doesn't work for me". You have treat meditation like food and water, you also have to be very disciplined to maintain consistency, it is really not an easy path, is very difficult to have an easy time advancing, unless one has been bery advanced in their previous lives but this is the nature of things.

If you kept meditating in all this time and reaching for guidance from the Gods when you was stuck, I am sure you wouldn't have had these problems now. Is not late to start neither, do remove your karmic hangups, do power meditations, do planetary squares whenever their times are coming, money workings, ask for guidance from the Gods when you have an urgent problem that you cannot solve, there are things you can do to improve yourself. this is what a strong soul should be doing to uplift themselves, struggle for better instead of giving up on life and then meeting the very same issues in their next one, or even worse. The fact that one cannot remember their past lives when they reincarnate is not going to help with anything, the problems will be exactly the same, at least as bad as they left them.

Kramer said:

You are most likely going through a hard planetary transit which is making you feel this way. Yet, what will help this is by meditating and taking other actions, as opposed to being paralyzed with depression.

The Gods most certainly do not abandon you for any reason. The majority of peoples with these relationship problems are caused by us and not them. Yet, you cannot take full blame for karma which you have no solution to, prior to now.

In regards to help or solutions, how can the Gods life you up if you won't even raise your hand to grab theirs? You need to first make and effort with which they can bless you through. Do not expect a firework to go off, and then a bag of gold is found nearby, or something. In reality, they are always helping people along, including you.

What is taking up your time now? You need to force yourself to put down the video games or whatever, and create space with which to meditate. You may not feel it now, but I guarantee that you will feel better and start to get good results as soon as you begin taking care of your soul.

Perhaps you did not feel anything through their sigils, which is normal. Maybe you should try vibrating the names of the Gods directly. You can see with this recently ritual: Vibrate Valefor x20 and feel his energy. This helps create a positive connection, as well as filling you with Godly energy.

Kramer said:

Let me give you some inspiration. I started from a very low point as a Satanist. I was a very sickly child, and teenager. I pushed and pushed for many years. Yet here I am.

Anyone can do this path. You are not alone. You aren't alone in your struggle.

You can do this brother. The Satan and the Gods are rooting for you, and so are we!

Do your best to get back on track. Do what you can, a little bit at a time and things will very.. very gradually improve.

When we are in bad circumstances it can take some time for us to get to a better point in life. Spiritually, materially and otherwise.

As long as you get back on track, and go from here. Life is yours for the taking. Just reach and grasp the rope to work your way gradually to the top.

Have faith in yourself. You are strong. You are capable.

The relationship to the Demons is in your hands.
You decide where it develops.
What you experience now is the result of your dedication and the course of your actions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back