Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Enemy Groups In The Shadow Of Joy Of Satan - The Community Of Deceived People

The problem with many people is that they are unable to confront the misconceptions created by their own mentality, so they start spreading nonsense in certain social communities. The source of this problem lies in lies, as these people are often narrow-minded.

They are unable to accept all the phenomena that other, more enlightened or merely more intelligent individuals spread, because the way of thinking manifested by their own ego is superior to what they believe to be true.

The opposite is that if they think something is false, it is in fact false. Such is the paradigm upon which the system of Christianity operates, bringing into the world individuals with such a mentality.

One might ask why bother or waste time on this. The answer is that they are unwittingly a danger to the common good, as their tendency to adapt their fictions into mere phrases can affect impressionable individuals and can be manipulated to control them.

Faith is an innate phenomenon in man, it is just that many people seek it by knocking on the wrong doors, and these people will sooner or later be disappointed and end up where the existential centre of this post will be, but first the 'essence' of this phenomenon must be explained.

If a man who is charismatic or able to persuade people, or rather groups of people through his writings, then that man becomes a "leader" in the eyes of the group he leads and controls, and his every word is believed without any real doubt or reflection.

People with this mentality will tell their community whatever they want.

The group will believe it because they have morally reached the stage where they treat this person as a figurative "god" of the phenomenon, and are able to believe and program countless things into their thinking. You can't tell them if what they are doing is false or not because they are cold to it.

They can operate on a kind of "cult" principle, but the principle remains.

Cults need a leader, they need a crowd, a group. That's as far as they go and no further, and that's why I wrote it down as a principle. They rebel against an actual Knowledge, because it takes them to the euphoric egotistical level where they can enjoy the specialness that comes from this phenomenon.

These people may be desperate people who cannot adapt to the phenomena given by their environment, or simply have not learned to adapt. This mentality is built on the principle of uniqueness and being oneself, as there is no obligation to adapt to the herd mentality of the modern age that people represent.

I don't mean to say that these people are damaged or anything like that, it's not the case. It's merely that identifying with a person's actual fictitious and defamatory ideologies creates a destructive viewpoint, showing an affinity for the "leader".

In today's multicultural society we can still meet such people. There is a crowd, a group of people, where there is always one person who has attracted these people - the "leader". If he or she has managed to win the empathy and sympathy of the people, then from then on it is his or her responsibility.

He is responsible for them, because they act according to the view he has formed in them. Whether positive or negative, that is a fact. To join such a group just because many people are members would be foolish. You personally have to decide whether you need it or not.

People are simple because they draw conclusions and make judgements based on first impressions.

As mankind has regressed spiritually, so have morals and judgement, to name but a few examples.

This post is written largely because certain events have occurred that may be of concern. One of these is the deception that can befall us. This is mainly for new members, although there have been other examples that may have surprised you.

Enemy groups attacking and bashing JoS because they have nothing better to do can be dangerous in the monumental process of information overload. Skeptical people are quicker to believe all the fiction and bullshit these groups claim than the Truth.

You can say whatever you want here, make up whatever you want about any member, it still doesn't change the facts.

Such groups sustain themselves out of ignorance and that is the main driving force that keeps them going. They are a collection of impressionable people who, lacking actual experience and Knowledge, slander our Path just because a dictatorial leader makes made up statements that were made up in his head.

The answer is still that they don't matter that much. What matters are the people who are here now, who are fighting and who are aware of all that these groups are protesting against. Knowledge prevents negative action, but equally negative action prevents Knowledge.

Fighting corruption, capitalism and communism is a laudable cause. The problem is that JoS is not corrupt, not capitalist and not communist. This can only be claimed as "True" by people who have nothing to do with JoS or are just against it.

There always have been and always will be attackers of Truth.

However, we are not obliged to participate in the false ideological paradigm of these groups. These people really have nothing better to do than to sit in front of a computer and spout nonsense to their deluded followers and "preach" a systematic series of destructive monologues.

From here I also tell these groups to look around, gain experience and make rational decisions. Merely to judge something out of rebellion shows low self-esteem. You are not particularly bad people, but you should not declare your own misguided moral ideals to others.

People should be given a chance to gain experience.

You are taking away the essence of deceived people and not allowing these people to develop their personalities. They are merely prisoners of delusions you have created, supported by sources and explanations that are false to the actual reality of reality.

Finally, people who believe in them to some extent, hold to the essence of their Faith. Advance through Knowledge, not through hatred and slander. These groups exist because of ignorance, do not strengthen the army of the ignorant. You are worth more than that.

The Gods and Satan are here for you if you get stuck. They will help you find the right Path again if you doubt. Truth can only be attacked with slander, but the point remains the same - True is True.

Hail Satan!

BrightSpace666

This is a great post and gives me an opportunity to expand further on another subject.

The problem with the linguistic bullshit about "Cults" which comes from sociology, is that leaders are respected and accepted over usefulness or superior ability. Imagine if one gave an ultracuck speech about how "Oh, these blind followers of Alexander the Great" or "Leonidas!".

This is nonsense and does not operate under the faction of natural law or life, or even Pagan morals and the Ancient understanding of the word.

Questioning, doubt, thinking, all has a method. To just join a random enemy faction and scream against us is definitely NOT the product of questioning, doubt or individualism in anyway. It is opposite to this and worse.

The source of this cucked thinking is because of moral decay and weakness of the present century. And those who show this failure of the soul just love to pretend that they are "brave doubters" like those who doubted the Catholic Church with the death penalty, to for example, act like little whores in this place where literally I, the "Evil Pope", issues literally no penalty whatsoever.

That is not "brave opposition", is abuse basically and shows an inferiority of character rather than anything else. The "Doubters" that old Satanists were, was at the face of penultimate danger.

If you go to an enemy ground to attack me, you are not Socrates, you are just a cockroach that is afraid to talk and express yourself in a proper manner. If the risk was death or something, such as in the face of real cults, then your "questioning" would have merits.

So for those who consider that "Following the leader" makes you inferior because you assume you elevate yourself in some way for giving all the power to unjustified doubts - which is the most common thing of mentally ill people of our century, you do not know your moral system or that of our Ancestors. The ancestors preach about loyalty and unfailing spirit, both towards the Gods and towards one's brotherhood.

Generally lesser and worthless people in general like to say that this acceptance and power leaders have is because of some sort of "Faith" [which is automatically equated as wrong, because it's "faith"] to the leader.

And try to pretend that this faith manifests everywhere in the same way that it does for "Christianity". Despite of proof, knowledge, support, reality, great deeds, they always try to make it seem as if "Faith" is misplaced.

Then, the beta cuck tries out of subconscious jealousy to undermine the people and the "leader" just to feel a bit better about their own worthless self, a worthlessness generated out of having done nothing in particular to deserve any respect or leadership status that they certainly did not deserve at the given time but wanting what they perceive of as "leadership".

For example, whenever I am sent slander about leadership figures and guides in the forum, they always make up either pure slander or try to pretend that this personality attack has any basis to it, on ZERO evidence.

Then, they guise this into some form of fake skepticism based on fake arguments that are inconsistent with reality, to also appear "brave" and as part of some supreme moral and spiritual hierarchy, while in fact they know it's all some sort of mental twisting they are doing because their own belief, faith or morals are deficient.

To follow is absolutely natural and even necessary. A world without leadership and without people who form a hierarchy will fall into a state of fall, because simply the majority of people are very much imbalanced in many ways and this imbalance cannot create any form of direction for life.

That is absolutely natural and optimal. I trust Satan and the Gods as my leaders and have ULTIMATE FAITH in their decrees. I will not question HPS Maxine after having evaluated everything, for example.

The so called bogus nonsense that arises in the 17th century pseudo-philosophy as a reaction to "Blind faith" of Christianity which instructed you to look for a grandpa in the clouds, that you must "always question", has become a mental illness of illogical mistrust that every illogical person and every emotionally broken individual translates as a reason to attack people who clearly do wonderful work for them, all while voting like a brainwashed cuck for the most corrupted jews and so on.

"Leaders" are also here to accelerate progress, help, support, give their life, and in particular sacrifice for the advancement of others. Yes, I know that is no longer the case for 99% of cases, but that is not our aim to be 99% of dross here.

Also in regards to the enemy's groups they don't have any so called "Charismatic leader", only sick jewish grannies, psychos with a need to constantly persecute, and a few retards that join because of emotional reactions.

This bogus of "Not listening to the leaders" is just nonsense and appears nowhere in the Ancient thought of our ancestors. They always preach to put qualities such as logic, commradeship and acceptance high in the ladder, way higher than pointless doubt that has been generated mostly out of nothing but emotional swings.

After evaluation of things, doubts answered, and everything else, one has to investigate and then learn how to be "Loyal". From disloyal cowards that claim their own moral and spiritual deficiency is because they are "Too smart", we are full.

Every falling soul that ever betrayed anyone including Ephialtes and his betrayal to Leonidas, will definitely claim that this was because he was such a smart and thoughful person, but we all know Ephialtes did this because they were a little measly dipshit that had an evil heart and nothing else.

That is a primary virtue of a person, not pointlessly going around like an idiot having trust issues all day long even in the face of obvious help that wants nothing out of them and has proven so, for example.

I would be at "sin" and insolence against the Gods for example to pretend I am solely a thinker and not believe in other SS and show them trust as I do now. This is a form of cowardice. This is why now most people than ever have the most privileges than ever in an ever expanding manner.

While idiots might say that "This is very negative" I see that as most positive: people have to show their own decency and power to everyone else, as it's supposed to be, including leadership and guidance potential. This is how they too, like myself, will be tested in front of the Gods.

My posts seem to take a day to go through unsure who in control of this.

Please help as its hard to build up conversations etc, could be time dif.

I'm a winner said:
I cannot join my people because i was too late now i hav to wait for the next planetary shift which means the sooner i get you guys to wakeup the sooner i can leave you be and be with my own kind.
Hello One Wire Phenomenon. There is nothing for you to make us to "wake up". We are aware of you, your kin, and what you do. You are wasting your, and our time with your nonsense.

I'm a winner said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I will respect any worthy leader as i did for a long time but my soul is my own and every human has the right and the responsibility where they place their faith.

I won't follow blindly ever again.
And if the leader does not understand that then he is not a worthy leader. Control the mind then you control the soul.

You are a jew berg on your 30th account and therefore I am not your leader nor I want anything out of your soul in the slightest.

I am not obligated to understand your jewish race or you in anyway.

You can stay believing in the "Starseeds" and any other jewish bullshit from your own family and you must leave the JoS which belongs to Gentiles.

I am not sure if your Jewish disinfo Starseeds ask for your "soul" but in Spiritual Satanism we do not.

Your opinion as a jew does not matter in the slightest either.

I'm a winner said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I will respect any worthy leader as i did for a long time but my soul is my own and every human has the right and the responsibility where they place their faith.

And if the leader does not understand that then he is not a worthy leader. Control the mind then you control the soul.

You don't have a soul.

I understand with the intent here being positive, but I strongly disagree with the approach that many people are taking when it comes to this matter. I did not even know this group existed until it was mentioned in these forums.

And more and more some of you continue to put a magnifying glass on them for some reason, and it's like they are brought up every day at this point. I've also noted some members going out of their way to enter these groups and respond to slander, but I must ask, why?

To myself personally this is like stopping me in the street to inform me that a vermin nest exists somewhere out in the wilderness. I already know that cockroach nests exist and don't have to be constantly reminded.

Don't take this aggressively, I think at this point it's better to address it than not since many members keep bringing it up for some reason. People who fail on this path, naturally drift away and congregate with others who have likewise failed in order to try to cope. This is to be expected, even more expected is that jews will be in these same groups further feeding coping mechanisms and encouraging rot and confusion.

What isn't so expected, is constantly talking about them, bringing them up and putting a magnifying glass on them as if they are of any importance. I guess at this point it had to be addressed anyway.

It's just odd to me that one is given the means with which to observe and engage with beings of tremendous power and knowledge, to understand and discern the fabric of reality and the occult, and instead one chooses to spend their time observing pigs rolling around in their own shit.

I understand with the intent here being positive, but I strongly disagree with the approach that many people are taking when it comes to this matter. I did not even know this group existed until it was mentioned in these forums.

And more and more some of you continue to put a magnifying glass on them for some reason, and it's like they are brought up every day at this point. I've also noted some members going out of their way to enter these groups and respond to slander, but I must ask, why?

To myself personally this is like stopping me in the street to inform me that a vermin nest exists somewhere out in the wilderness. I already know that cockroach nests exist and don't have to be constantly reminded.

Don't take this aggressively, I think at this point it's better to address it than not since many members keep bringing it up for some reason. People who fail on this path, naturally drift away and congregate with others who have likewise failed in order to try to cope. This is to be expected, even more expected is that jews will be in these same groups further feeding coping mechanisms and encouraging rot and confusion.

What isn't so expected, is constantly talking about them, bringing them up and putting a magnifying glass on them as if they are of any importance. I guess at this point it had to be addressed anyway.

It's just odd to me that one is given the means with which to observe and engage with beings of tremendous power and knowledge, to understand and discern the fabric of reality and the occult, and instead one chooses to spend their time observing pigs rolling around in their own shit.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This bogus of "Not listening to the leaders" is just nonsense and appears nowhere in the Ancient thought of our ancestors. They always preach to put qualities such as logic, commradeship and acceptance high in the ladder, way higher than pointless doubt that has been generated mostly out of nothing but emotional swings.

After evaluation of things, doubts answered, and everything else, one has to investigate and then learn how to be "Loyal". From disloyal cowards that claim their own moral and spiritual deficiency is because they are "Too smart", we are full.

Every falling soul that ever betrayed anyone including Ephialtes and his betrayal to Leonidas, will definitely claim that this was because he was such a smart and thoughful person, but we all know Ephialtes did this because they were a little measly dipshit that had an evil heart and nothing else.

I've been ranting about this for about a month or so now, which is a tactic that is sometimes overlooked, and that people should be aware of is the game of jumping to extremes.

Kikes create a problem, and then subtly urge people to jump to the extreme opposite, which is in itself another problem. They will promote blind faith and absolute obedience one day, and the next day they are preaching that one must have faith in nothing and accept no form of leadership or hierarchy whatsoever.

When one is baited into this game of jumping from one extreme to the other, one is always lost either way. A man who rejects all forms of leadership is just as damned as a man who blindly worships any leadership without question.

This is one example but you'll see this mental game everywhere. One can never be balanced, one must always be on one extreme or the other. In the case of JoS and failed/treasonous SS, I really don't understand why one must take a doubt or a disagreement to it's absolute extreme and either betray the cause or their own brothers over these things.

I've questioned everything and doubted everyone every step of the way. But this is where the so called "logic" comes in. One must have patience to receive answers rather than act out on impulse and stupidity.

Me personally I question even many of your decisions and we've talked about some of them before. But no matter what I will never betray the Joy. The struggle is more important than my personal desires or biases.

I never understood why it is so difficult to be level headed about this for so many people. My point is one can question, one can doubt, but one should approach this with logic and reasoning, and not betray their own over differing views like a brat. Again, don't get why this is so hard for so many.

I'm a winner said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You will never spiritually ascend

Dahaarkan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I've been ranting about this for about a month or so now, which is a tactic that is sometimes overlooked, and that people should be aware of is the game of jumping to extremes.

Kikes create a problem, and then subtly urge people to jump to the extreme opposite, which is in itself another problem. They will promote blind faith and absolute obedience one day, and the next day they are preaching that one must have faith in nothing and accept no form of leadership or hierarchy whatsoever.

When one is baited into this game of jumping from one extreme to the other, one is always lost either way. A man who rejects all forms of leadership is just as damned as a man who blindly worships any leadership without question.

This is one example but you'll see this mental game everywhere. One can never be balanced, one must always be on one extreme or the other. In the case of JoS and failed/treasonous SS, I really don't understand why one must take a doubt or a disagreement to it's absolute extreme and either betray the cause or their own brothers over these things.

I've questioned everything and doubted everyone every step of the way. But this is where the so called "logic" comes in. One must have patience to receive answers rather than act out on impulse and stupidity.

Me personally I question even many of your decisions and we've talked about some of them before. But no matter what I will never betray the Joy. The struggle is more important than my personal desires or biases.

I never understood why it is so difficult to be level headed about this for so many people. My point is one can question, one can doubt, but one should approach this with logic and reasoning, and not betray their own over differing views like a brat. Again, don't get why this is so hard for so many.

You do give some valuable input for sure. whenever i see one of your lengthier post i just sit down and read all of it :lol: :D

I'm a winner said:
BrightSpace666 said:
BrightSpace666

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you

Well sis i was lied to and I'm part of no group thanx to JoS. I never went to other sources until recently and they cannot even explain to me without attacking or censorship for the real truth to come out. Of i lmew shat i know now my life would be a lot different. Why don't they just let me post and learn the truth if they know better? This caused me to seriously question the JoS and what side I'm fighting for..

I'm just a normal Human who makes mistakes like everyone else.

If JoS was everything they said it was then things would be different.

I cannot join my people because i was too late now i hav to wait for the next planetary shift which means the sooner i get you guys to wakeup the sooner i can leave you be and be with my own kind.

What you write is not relevant in any way, and you have no say in any way. You are nothing but a member of a vile and destructive race who want what is not theirs, the Earth. I have to reassure you, this goal of yours will never come to pass. Humans can be fooled, even for years, but you will not change the fact that they do not really belong to you.

Sooner or later race and ideology will surface and you will be finished. Your problem is that We have a Truth that goes against your fictional and irrational fabrications. You have no Truth in you, you steal everything, and that only proves our superiority. You are never first, you can only imagine.

You will always be an alien race and not worthy of the "human" label. Not even to answer you, for you are not worthy to write Satan's name, nor even to take Joy Of Satan on your lips. You can think what you want about yourselves, the fact is that you will always be a piece of excrement and you will never be official members of the Earth. You are the dung of the universe and you know it, but if you are not, you are probably not as smart as you think you are.

You can fool the Pagans, but you will only show that we are stronger and more important than you, because you would be doing it for nothing that you are doing. There is nothing greater than The Power Of Satan and the Gods, and we look upon you with pity.

The fact is that you will always be shadows under the Truth. The communities you have deceived will wake up. You are nowhere in the history of mankind, and there is no word, not even the most despicable word, worth saying about you, for you do not deserve it.

"Sis"? You are lost, rat.

What this idiot says here is completely irrelevant. The truth has always had and will always have one opponent, and that is the lie. The community here is a loving and empathetic place, and the infiltrators never share that point. All that we do and have done Somewhere is admirable. The Gods always Honour our actions and we must never forget that we exist because of them.

Satan brought us here, the preachers of Truth, and entrusted us with the task that is currently being lived by a parasitic "race", the Jews. Let us not forget that We are here and We must stop it all so that humanity can return to the Crown of Spirituality and repair all that has been corrupted over the centuries.

No matter what our enemies say about us. Their opinions are irrelevant in any paradigm, and the essence of what they have to say is lost when they are invented. We exist for each other, to listen to each other's words.

Hail Satan!

For newcomers, here is a reading material to help you understand.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76911

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back