Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Youtube Video

ramses13th

I have just released a youtube video that hopefully won't be taken out since I haven't said anything that can be considered offensive, maybe it'll reach some people.

Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKKw7eiWMAg

Veritá_666 said:
ramses13th said:
Good job, this can be used to give a brief introduction of JoS to the uninitiated.

I recommend you also publish it on odysee and other platforms.

Thank you for the suggestion!
https://odysee.com/@BasicallyTheTruth:5/SpiritualSatanismin100Seconds:6

Very nice and informative video. Good job!

I've uploaded some of my JoS videos on youtube as well and check everyday to see if the channel is still there, and so far so good just like the official JoS channel.

My previous youtube channel was taken down when I had some videos about the Nordic Resistance Movement, which I guess is looked upon as more direct "hate speech" or "nazi propaganda". But if I were to gain a huge audience I guess my current channel could go down also.

ramses13th said:
I have just released a youtube video that hopefully won't be taken out since I haven't said anything that can be considered offensive, maybe it'll reach some people.

The style of the video seems perfect for videos aimed at children, if you remove some things like the word "pussy" that appears during the video and remove the images against xianism that appear for 0.5 sec, we would have a video suitable for children and with less chance of being deleted.

The idea is to create several videos with the "100 sec" style, the style you created the video with is fine, but for the next ones avoid any attack or exposure on the enemy, in these videos we only explain what Spiritual Satanism is and other related notions/meditations.

The exposure of the enemy is already on the JoS site, and when someone clicks on the link in the description they can read the truth about the enemy.

Some ideas may be:
"Satanic Yoga in 100 seconds", or "The Mind and Soul in 100 seconds",
"The Origins of Humanity in 100 Seconds".

What do you think?
If you agree, can you edit the previous video?

That way we would have a compilation dedicated to children.

Veritá_666 said:
ramses13th said:

The style of the video seems perfect for videos aimed at children, if you remove some things like the word "pussy" that appears during the video and remove the images against xianism that appear for 0.5 sec, we would have a video suitable for children and with less chance of being deleted.

The idea is to create several videos with the "100 sec" style, the style you created the video with is fine, but for the next ones avoid any attack or exposure on the enemy, in these videos we only explain what Spiritual Satanism is and other related notions/meditations.

The exposure of the enemy is already on the JoS site, and when someone clicks on the link in the description they can read the truth about the enemy.

Some ideas may be:
"Satanic Yoga in 100 seconds", or "The Mind and Soul in 100 seconds",
"The Origins of Humanity in 100 Seconds".

What do you think?
If you agree, can you edit the previous video?

That way we would have a compilation dedicated to children.

Sounds like a great idea, thank you!

Veritá_666 said:
ramses13th said:
Sounds like a great idea, thank you!
I am glad you accepted, when you published the videos can you send the links here?

Edited the video in the Live Youtube Editor, it shall be updated in a few hours.
About the church part, it should be alright, many make fun of christians on the "intelligent" side of this platform, I'm risking on this one.

ramses13th said:
Update, the entire channel was deleted...lol

Not retarded enough for Jewtube then. Well, at least this means you are seen as a threat to them. Take that into account.
I guess and hope you got your videos on Odysee now at least.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back