Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about Sun square

Shiva666

Website
satanisgod.org
Recently I am doing Sun square meditation. Recently I am busy in time. That why I have chanted Sun square mantra in night in the hour of sun. Is my working valuable?

Shiva666 said:
Recently I am doing Sun square meditation. Recently I am busy in time. That why I have chanted Sun square mantra in night in the hour of sun. Is my working valuable?

Yes it is don't worry. Although day time for the sun is ideal, like night time is for the moon, it is the number one priority however that you do not skip a day or miscount.

If you do miscount and you realize it in time before doing your affirmation wait an hour or so like HPCobra has said and do the repetitions for that day over again.

If you miscount but do the affirmation after the square is ruined and you have to start over.

Shiva666 said:

Of course it is.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back