Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The real "Jesus" a Revolutionary subversion agent

darkmonkey666

Well you all want to know those of you who grew up in an xtian household or have relatives that believe in this.

The real Jesus a subversion agent.

"Rot your braincells for the kingdom of Christ"

5f85faf4fd1f49001964d5d0

Yes we are talking about worshipping evil here. The same evil that we saw in the exorcist movie.
It's all mind games our Demons are beautiful but Jewsus is ugly. So let's present him like it really is.

A low level attempt to subvert our civilization. Just like all other control programming but the king of control programs the one that let the others go through. The one that prepared our world for the state it's in now.

Galatians 3:28
"There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus."

The goal here is communism there are no races or cultures or identities, we all basically become the same.

Philippians 4:19
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Mars: "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"

Matthew 6:19-21 ESV

“Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Hebrews 13:5 ESV
Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Kind of self explanatory if anyone knows anything about Communism and the living conditions in it. They are programming people to be content with those living conditions.

The real Christ is the death and decay of our souls and our civilizations. It opened the door for what we have today. It's the basis behind control attacks.

"War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength." George Orwell

ea8cd9c8d7c898df01b071331dad39a6.jpg

So if people are used to seeing Demons as evil in society and all that stuff with the movies and media and all that. I am trying to present their Christ is that way not the Demons. So instead of demons in horror movies it should be the "Christ" and "virgin Mary". Our Gods are the ones to deliver us from this and take earth out of this mess.

The enemy sees everything as upsidedown in a way. So play that freedom music or television in the background dumb down your brains. When Israel slipped up and used the word "freedom bracelet" for some Covid tracking thing. They were really talking about how the enemy sees certain things. They likely do in secret use these terms to refer to some of the stuff they present to the "cattle" and slaves in modern society.

"Slavery is freedom" and "freedom is slavery"

So like everything is upsidedown.
Freedom of choice is freedom to destroy yourself in their book.

What started all this. Well it wouldn't have been possible without the Bible. We went from a nice civilization to a slave society because of this book. It basically taught us the values that will destroy our civilization.

Hate yourself

Jeremiah 3:25
Let us lie down in our shame, and let our humiliation cover us; for we have sinned against the Lord our God, we and our fathers, from our youth even to this day. And we have not obeyed the voice of the Lord our God.”

And of course to suffer for our sins. There is a lot about that but just giving the general idea.

Marxism had Self Abasement practices as well.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.abc.net.au/article/10936152

Another one sins and curses pass on down the generations.

I the Lord...visit the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.” (Exodus 20:5; cf. Numbers 14:18)

Marxism

https://youtu.be/rw3NAzKGClg

Break apart the family

LUKE 14:26
If any man cometh unto me, and hateth not his own father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Yeah this Christ thing certainly has been the cause of more families breaking apart than any other thing a lot because it's so pushed and forced on people.

Marxism and the things they push work to abolish the family as well.

https://www.tutor2u.net/sociology/reference/families-marxism

And some of the things in the LGBT movement while gay and bisexual is fine the way they push this creates an imbalance in society and they are being used as subversion agents. Wouldn't be possible without all this and the hang ups pushed in the Bible would it.

LEVITICUS 20:13
And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them have committed abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

6afd33e4-31ce-4621-9fed-ad1bc347e5b3-Protests_02.jpg

Well yeah many Christians are now promoting this as well just like many Marxists are. Strange how things change. Many families have been broken apart by this as well the way it's promoted and the hang ups about it. As conservative Christians promote but to be honest it wouldn't happen in a healthy and balanced society. They are however pushing this now to break apart families many of the things.

Fry your braincells for Christ and Marx.

Matthew 18:1-5
“Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.”

I have a beef with them suggesting children are lowly however the point is here that they do not have much knowledge of things and can easily be lead by just about anyone good or bad. It means be in a receptive state be dumb and act dumb.

Romans 12:16 ESV

Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight.

own his beard.

1 Corinthians 1:27 ESV

But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong;

It's always the lowly or victim or weak is the most high and strong. It's always about dumbing things down the weak and most ignorant are the ones that lead.

“The choice for mankind lies between freedom and happiness and for the great bulk of mankind, happiness is better.” -Orwell

Yeah in ignorance we are peaceful and happy cause we don't know anything is wrong till it's too late.

images

The original Marxist subversion agent and revolutionary.

jesus-communist-1.jpg

If it wasn't for this inversion of civilization known as the Bible then we never would see people preaching this Marxism stuff.

So good is bad and bad is good. That is basically what they say.

Matthew 5:38-40
38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth. 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.

Yeah be a perfect victim in Marxism they take that even higher. The groups and people that are marginalized and victimized are exalted and most high while the majority is lower and has their rights taken away. Where did the idea come from.

So in conclusion:
Picture-of-Jesus.jpg

7:14
But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Yeah it's seductive go along with it to the end.

275px-Mass_Grave_3_at_Bergen-Belsen_concentration_camp.jpg

Think of that next time someone says that Jewsus loves you.

The bible is pure garbage, but it does say that the messiah was supposed to be a militaristic man,an idiot xians miss that part,also he was supposed to take over many nations for the jews,but all the people got was a hippie jesus,preaching peace an love man, all that was needed was jesus smoking weed, an jesus would be shown properly,

Clearly everything the bible said the messiah was supposed to be, is not what jesus was.

Satnam666 said:
The bible is pure garbage, but it does say that the messiah was supposed to be a militaristic man,an idiot xians miss that part,also he was supposed to take over many nations for the jews,but all the people got was a hippie jesus,preaching peace an love man, all that was needed was jesus smoking weed, an jesus would be shown properly,

Clearly everything the bible said the messiah was supposed to be, is not what jesus was.

Yes this is exactly how Marxism is presented. The hippie love everyone equality stuff. They hide the militant stuff at first. Till later on when it's implemented. Same with xtianity the militant stuff comes in later when people are more in it at first they preach and present this hippie like love stuff.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back