Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews showing their true face - palestinian water crisis

Dark Blue Eye said:

There is also drought in china and drought in europe.

And I am wondering "where is all that water going" its not like it can vaporate into thin air. it has to come down somewhere.

The Netherlands is suffering also. There are places where water is won where there is natural filtration, but that waterlevel has been decreasing.

As a result the water becomes harder to filter, as the contaminants and the minerals get too concentrated. You see it in the sink as well. Calcium stains get in there easily.

It is not just this, but a lot of sewage water is filtered and then released back into the rivers or some other places where there is water.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
And I am wondering "where is all that water going" its not like it can vaporate into thin air. it has to come down somewhere.
As far as I noticed when there is drought, the ground becomes extremely dry and it absorbs a lot of water wherever it finds it. You might have seen how puddles formed after rain dissapear in a few hours if there is a bit of heat and sun after rain, for same reason the ground under the puddle dries from the heat and it absorbs it

Lunar Dance 666 said:

It is not just this, but a lot of sewage water is filtered and then released back into the rivers or some other places where there is water.

Wow, never heard of that, can you provide a link?

The sad part is that people know we have the technologies to avoid this crisis, not to totally control the nature, but to avoid crisis, and people still listen to those who say the climate warming will kill

The video from above wanted to show that the poor and innocent jews who went throw holocaust are not even sharing some water resources with the palestinians. I don't think this kind of news would have been allowed some years ago. Some small steps, but I see as gold this kind of exposure

Dark Blue Eye said:
The video from above wanted to show that the poor and innocent jews who went throw holocaust are not even sharing some water resources with the palestinians. I don't think this kind of news would have been allowed some years ago. Some small steps, but I see as gold this kind of exposure

Water that was actually stolen from Syria,mostly.From an illegally occupied area.

The Alchemist7 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
As far as I noticed when there is drought, the ground becomes extremely dry and it absorbs a lot of water wherever it finds it. You might have seen how puddles formed after rain dissapear in a few hours if there is a bit of heat and sun after rain, for same reason the ground under the puddle dries from the heat and it absorbs it
Yes, and the sun has also been getting hotter since the 1980s or so, because of the ozone layer getting depleted by chemicals. Without the ozone, more high-energy light gets through, and that would evaporate more water. The worst chemicals have been banned in many countries, but the replacements aren't that great either, and China is suspected to still use a lot of the banned chemicals.

Also, the ground has been getting more absorbent as aquifers get over-pumped and depleted.

There's also going to be some effect from natural climate change. 20,000 years ago, we were in an ice age. 10,000 years ago, the Sahara desert was a jungle. It's hard to tell how much is caused by people and how much would just happen anyway.

Another way that water can "disappear" from the cycle is through plants, which break the H2O bond and incorporate the hydrogen as solid matter in themselves along with carbon, then release oxygen gas. But I doubt this is significant; it's just interesting.

I personally suspect three actors for the global drought: ozone depletion, aquifer depletion, and news hype from jews to make it seem worse than it is.

Dark Blue Eye said:
Aqui en la fronter norte de México, específicamente en el estado de Nuevo Leon, ya tienen meses que les dosifican el agua para el uso civil, como lavarse las manos, los dientes, bañarse, lavar la ropa, los trastes etc. Todo una obra orquestada por el estado Judío de Nuevo Leon, en las grandes esferas se maneja y se practica el juadísmo porque fueron 4 los fundadores del estado y los 4 eran jesuitas.
Es fecha de hoy que sigue el desabasto.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djq2q_ehiMA

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=384500 time=1661711067 user_id=346]
The Alchemist7 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Yes, and the sun has also been getting hotter since the 1980s or so, because of the ozone layer getting depleted by chemicals. Without the ozone, more high-energy light gets through, and that would evaporate more water. The worst chemicals have been banned in many countries, but the replacements aren't that great either, and China is suspected to still use a lot of the banned chemicals.

Also, the ground has been getting more absorbent as aquifers get over-pumped and depleted.

There's also going to be some effect from natural climate change. 20,000 years ago, we were in an ice age. 10,000 years ago, the Sahara desert was a jungle. It's hard to tell how much is caused by people and how much would just happen anyway.

Another way that water can "disappear" from the cycle is through plants, which break the H2O bond and incorporate the hydrogen as solid matter in themselves along with carbon, then release oxygen gas. But I doubt this is significant; it's just interesting.

I personally suspect three actors for the global drought: ozone depletion, aquifer depletion, and news hype from jews to make it seem worse than it is.
As far as I read the ozone layer is only severely damaged in the places where you can see the aurora borealis, because this phenomena is an outcome of the solar radiation penetrating through the weakened ozone areas and displaying those coloured lights on the sky, which is not only in the North and South Pole. It has also been observed for example from the Romanian mountains. However this wouldn't make sense, is not these places where the pollution and the nocive activity of the chemicals take place, but also the toxic vapours and gases from these chemicals are not going vertically upwards, but they are likely pushed by the powerful winds from higher altitudes, however I wouldn't say as far as reaching the ozone layers only in the North or South poles or from top of some other mountains.

Regarding the Sun, what has gotten more intense/stronger in the last years is not the actual heat but the solar radiation, this is the reason why it takes a lot less time nowadays to get sunburned than it took say 10 years ago. You can literally feel the sun rays being a lot hotter but the temperatures are mostly the same, is not much different than it was 60-70 years ago. If you look at this UV expose scale,
https://www.epa.gov/sunsafety/uv-index-scale-0
It's been said that the level 10 on the UV scale would be deadly for humans. The person commenting (expert on climate and related) said that the level of UV radiation at this moment is arounf 7.5 - 8, which is already harmful, however I am not sure what area of the world he was reffering to, most likely Europe where the comment was made from. He adviced against staying in direct sunlight when the Sun is at its hottest, between 11 am and 4 pm.

I tend to agree with someone else who has commented on this, he ways saying that there is such a ridiculous mass media hype about the average global temperature rising with 2 degrees until the year 2100. And he gave the North Pole as an example saying that if the average temperature there now in 2022 is -6 degrees, in 2100 is going to be -4 so what is the major difference that makes mass media speak like is the end of the world. The problems are indeed a lot bigger than this.

The UV radiation might have an impact on the soil and water depletion however I am suspecting that man-made weather manipulation also impacts this, however I haven't done enough research to confirm this information. However US, Russia, China and European Union all own technologies of weather manipulation, mainly treated as "millitary activity" so nobody would be allowed to get inside information about that they are doing with it. What I know about the European Union technology, called Eskart and based in Norway, is that is mainly funded and operated by the big food corporations, who would be engineering droughts in countries that threaten their supremacy in the market of fruits, vegetables and grains. Eastern Europe has particularily been affected by this because some countries are a serious competitor on this market in Europe, countries like Bulgaria, Romania, probably Serbia and others.

And in fact there has indeed been severe drought in Romania and also Bulgaria as far as I know, which severely affected the production of grains in particular and everything else in general, not only taking them out of the European market but also forcing them to import these same items from the corporations. Romania in particular has been affected by drought mainly because the irrigation systems that used to cover like 80% of the fertile lands have been all destroyed in the last 30 years of engineered "western democracy".

What is definitely certain is that droughts, floods, wildfires and other phenomena have intensified and spread globally in the last years as never seen before, I highly doubt that only the increased solar radiation from the Sun is the main factor causing them, I believe the millitary engineers some of this where they have the interest to but more research is needed on this end.

geraxiii said:
Dark Blue Eye said:
Aqui en la fronter norte de México, específicamente en el estado de Nuevo Leon, ya tienen meses que les dosifican el agua para el uso civil, como lavarse las manos, los dientes, bañarse, lavar la ropa, los trastes etc. Todo una obra orquestada por el estado Judío de Nuevo Leon, en las grandes esferas se maneja y se practica el juadísmo porque fueron 4 los fundadores del estado y los 4 eran jesuitas.
Es fecha de hoy que sigue el desabasto.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djq2q_ehiMA
En el sur de España ya están empujando para implementar cortes en el suministro de agua, todo esto es una agenda a nivel global.

The Alchemist7 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=384500 time=1661711067 user_id=346]
The Alchemist7 said:

As far as I read the ozone layer is only severely damaged in the places where you can see the aurora borealis, because this phenomena is an outcome of the solar radiation penetrating through the weakened ozone areas and displaying those coloured lights on the sky, which is not only in the North and South Pole. It has also been observed for example from the Romanian mountains. However this wouldn't make sense, is not these places where the pollution and the nocive activity of the chemicals take place, but also the toxic vapours and gases from these chemicals are not going vertically upwards, but they are likely pushed by the powerful winds from higher altitudes, however I wouldn't say as far as reaching the ozone layers only in the North or South poles or from top of some other mountains.

Regarding the Sun, what has gotten more intense/stronger in the last years is not the actual heat but the solar radiation, this is the reason why it takes a lot less time nowadays to get sunburned than it took say 10 years ago. You can literally feel the sun rays being a lot hotter but the temperatures are mostly the same, is not much different than it was 60-70 years ago. If you look at this UV expose scale,
https://www.epa.gov/sunsafety/uv-index-scale-0
It's been said that the level 10 on the UV scale would be deadly for humans. The person commenting (expert on climate and related) said that the level of UV radiation at this moment is arounf 7.5 - 8, which is already harmful, however I am not sure what area of the world he was reffering to, most likely Europe where the comment was made from. He adviced against staying in direct sunlight when the Sun is at its hottest, between 11 am and 4 pm.

I tend to agree with someone else who has commented on this, he ways saying that there is such a ridiculous mass media hype about the average global temperature rising with 2 degrees until the year 2100. And he gave the North Pole as an example saying that if the average temperature there now in 2022 is -6 degrees, in 2100 is going to be -4 so what is the major difference that makes mass media speak like is the end of the world. The problems are indeed a lot bigger than this.

The UV radiation might have an impact on the soil and water depletion however I am suspecting that man-made weather manipulation also impacts this, however I haven't done enough research to confirm this information. However US, Russia, China and European Union all own technologies of weather manipulation, mainly treated as "millitary activity" so nobody would be allowed to get inside information about that they are doing with it. What I know about the European Union technology, called Eskart and based in Norway, is that is mainly funded and operated by the big food corporations, who would be engineering droughts in countries that threaten their supremacy in the market of fruits, vegetables and grains. Eastern Europe has particularily been affected by this because some countries are a serious competitor on this market in Europe, countries like Bulgaria, Romania, probably Serbia and others.

And in fact there has indeed been severe drought in Romania and also Bulgaria as far as I know, which severely affected the production of grains in particular and everything else in general, not only taking them out of the European market but also forcing them to import these same items from the corporations. Romania in particular has been affected by drought mainly because the irrigation systems that used to cover like 80% of the fertile lands have been all destroyed in the last 30 years of engineered "western democracy".

What is definitely certain is that droughts, floods, wildfires and other phenomena have intensified and spread globally in the last years as never seen before, I highly doubt that only the increased solar radiation from the Sun is the main factor causing them, I believe the millitary engineers some of this where they have the interest to but more research is needed on this end.

Actually.. I've seen the northern lights in the Netherlands.. its not common and I've only seen it twice for so far I can recall. It was in the winter time only too.

Dark Blue Eye said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Wow, never heard of that, can you provide a link?

The sad part is that people know we have the technologies to avoid this crisis, not to totally control the nature, but to avoid crisis, and people still listen to those who say the climate warming will kill

About the water treatment and sewage system:

https://pureaqua.com/reverse-osmosis-water-treatment-in-netherlands/

https://www.government.nl/topics/water-management/water-quality/quality-of-waste-water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHyvUO_vgBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPiczo3yc7U

I just did a quick search with various search words ...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back