Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Mind: Trance and deep sleep

DarkPagan666

When we practice power meditations, we find ourselves entering into various levels of trance states depending on our deep relaxation, mental calmness and skill. These trance states have their own special qualities to them, that we as Spiritual Satanist can exploit. These trance states are known as Beta, Alpha, Theta and Delta.

Sleep is divided into different stages, N1-3 and R (REM) sleep (REM is not included below). These are separated by recording brain waves, muscle tension and eye movements.

N0: Beta state
During wakefulness, the Beta stage, the brain waves are fast in frequency and have a low height (amplitude). Muscle tension is variable, but often high. As long as the eyes are open, eye movements can be seen. When the eyes are closed, the brain waves change somewhat, but the frequency is still fast and the amplitude is low. Higher cycles of beta waves are used in rituals where a lot of active energy input is needed, as in revenge. A good example is in building a circle cone of power. The more excited one becomes, the higher the cycles per second in the brain.

N1: Alpha state
This is a transitional phase between sleep and wakefulness. The brain waves become somewhat slower. One can see slow rolling eye movements. The awakening threshold is low, which means that it is easy to wake the person. This sleep does little to prepare the body and mind for a new day. With normal sleep, you are in this sleep stage for less than 5% of the night. In the case of sleep disorders, an increase in this stage is often seen.

When in the alpha state, we can program our own and/or the minds of others. The deeper you go into alpha, the closer you get to theta. We can influence others when they are asleep or in the alpha state. This is one reason most mages prefer to do their spell work at night when most people are asleep. Psychic experiences can happen in the alpha state. Both daydreaming and sleep dreaming occur while in the alpha state.

N2: Theta state
This sleep stage comprises around 50% of total sleep time. N2 is often called light sleep. The brain waves are slower in frequency and higher in amplitude than during wakefulness, and characteristic sleep spindles (fast, powerful oscillations) and K-complexes (large, slow oscillations) are occasionally seen. Sensory impressions now do not pass on to the brain; one sleeps. Muscle tension varies, but is often reduced in relation to alertness and N1. The eye movements disappear. The awakening threshold is medium, that is, it is more difficult to wake the person than in N1, but easier than in N3.

The theta level opens the door to descend even deeper into the psychic/astral world. While it is possible to have psychic experiences in the alpha state, the most profound experiences occur at the theta level. At this level, one is able to experience astral travel and psychic communication, achieve enlightenment, and enter into other dimensions; this is where past lives can be accessed.

N3: Delta state
This stage is deep sleep (delta sleep or slow-wave sleep). Deep sleep is considered to be the most important sleep for being rested and functioning well the next day. Deep sleep is important for cognitive function and memory, motor skills, and the developing brain.

The brain waves are slow and have a high amplitude. These slow brain waves, the delta waves, dominate the sleep recording. Muscle tension is reduced compared to lighter sleep stages, and eye movements are lacking. It is difficult to wake a person from N3, and if you are woken, it takes time before you function normally. Growth hormone is secreted during this sleep stage. It strengthens your daily immune system and lower the chemicals that causes inflammation in your body.

In deep sleep, your neurons will go quiet. A few seconds later, blood will flow out of your head. Then, a watery liquid called cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) will flow in, washing through your brain in rhythmic, pulsing waves. The cerebrospinal fluid will begin to pulse via the glial cells and is sent around the brain at 10 times the speed of when we are awake. Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) helps to flush toxic waste out, meaning it cleanses the brain.

N3 is seen especially in the first 3-4 hours of the sleep period, and with sleep deprivation the proportion of deep sleep increases. Around 20-25% of total sleep time is in deep sleep. The amount of deep sleep gradually decreases with increasing age.

Narcotics, medication and alcohol:
When you take certain sleep medications, drink 5-6 units of alcohol, take drugs such as Marijuana/Cannabis, Amphetamine, Cocaine, Ecstasy, LSD, Heroine etc. Even a high dosage of caffeine! You won't be able to enter deep sleep. Your brain won’t be able to flush out all the toxins and cleanse your brain and body, due to altered brain activities from these drugs. Your body aren’t meant to have these toxins within you.

This, again, prevents you from entering deep sleep and will lead you to lose the very ability to enter trance state by long term use, or heavy usage of these. This ruins your spiritual progression. This is why the Jews are promoting the marketing of legalizing Marijuana for one. As it will slowly remove your ability to enter trance state, transcending the mind and acquire any spiritual power.

This in turn will make you more tired, sleep depraved, loss of cognitive ability, weakened focus and concentration, loss of memory, psychological diseases arises, neurological damage arises such as Alzheimers disease and others, weakened immune system. You will become more prone to susceptibility from negative influences, increased inflammations, sickness, you become more fragile. You are weakened. This results of you becoming reliable and dependent to these drugs, as you develop an addiction towards these. You make yourself a need for these. This can prove disastrous!

Spiritual hygiene, as well as physical hygiene is of utmost importance for us Spiritual Satanists! Without essential hygiene, we destroy ourselves. We have a Physical Temple that our Spiritual Kingdom resides. Our Soul, Body and Mind must be unified in the purest form. Away from negative and detrimental influences that causes us great harm.

We have the purest tools to make a most satisfactory, positive and a brilliant life. Power meditation, Aura and Chakra cleansing, Yoga the Eight-Fold Path, workings, magick, the Spiritual application of our mind, will help us to obtain such a life. But, you are the one who have to do your effort in cleaning your soul, mind and body! You are the responsible one for ensuring this. With the help of our Gods and Goddesses, we will reach the purest life of all, the Godhead!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Take care,
Dark Pagan 666.

Sources:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Brainwaves.html
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/deep-sleep-gives-your-brain-a-deep-clean1/
https://www.bu.edu/articles/2019/cerebrospinal-fluid-washing-in-brain-during-sleep/

I've been using sleep aid since I was six years old. I've been attempting to fall into basic trance since this account was made and I have not been successful in the slightest. I have a particular placement that emphasizes insomnia. I am beginning to think this might be the reason that no matter how hard I try to do this, that I simply cannot unless I treat the underlying planetary placement that is contributing to the problem as well as slowly ween myself off of sleep medication. It also doesn't help that I live with imbeciles who don't understand the importance of sleep quality. I also have a very real fear of suddenly going off complete balance if I can't get one good nights rest if I suddenly stop the sleep aid. Which could be quite disastrous for my general endeavours. Though I'm sure I could continue meditating and doing schedules, but literally everything else about my life would suffer just by virtue of not having good sleep. By the way, even with the sleep aid, I have some nights where I still don't even enter deep sleep regardless. So you can imagine the anxiety going through my head right now.

Is there a basic working I could do to treat this? I am not ready for Squares.

Bone Dust said:
I've been using sleep aid since I was six years old. I've been attempting to fall into basic trance since this account was made and I have not been successful in the slightest. I have a particular placement that emphasizes insomnia. I am beginning to think this might be the reason that no matter how hard I try to do this, that I simply cannot unless I treat the underlying planetary placement that is contributing to the problem as well as slowly ween myself off of sleep medication. It also doesn't help that I live with imbeciles who don't understand the importance of sleep quality. I also have a very real fear of suddenly going off complete balance if I can't get one good nights rest if I suddenly stop the sleep aid. Which could be quite disastrous for my general endeavours. Though I'm sure I could continue meditating and doing schedules, but literally everything else about my life would suffer just by virtue of not having good sleep. By the way, even with the sleep aid, I have some nights where I still don't even enter deep sleep regardless. So you can imagine the anxiety going through my head right now.

You should work to rectify your problem regarding insomnia and the usage of sleep medication. Certain sleep medications alter the brain waves to the point where you are kept at N2 Theta state during sleep.

Do not quit your medications right away at once. Do this gradually and in consultation with your medical doctor.

There is no need to panic regarding this. There are easier and healthier ways to improve quality sleep, thankfully. This is done through Void meditation and the Flame meditation (links below). Balancing energies through the Sun and Moon breath also helps, as this helps to re-interconnect both hemispheres in the brain and harmonizes the activity between them. It may take some time until you experience results, but, with patience and consistency, you will learn to still your mind, relaxing it, deeper and deeper.

You should try to also instill in your mind to be able to sleep fully. This can be done through an affirmation where you state 20 times before you go to sleep:

"I am now able to sleep deeply in a very safe, healthy and a positive way for me."

I made another post "The mind: focus and concentration" that is complementary to this issue (link below). I also made other posts that is complementary that I will also link. When it comes to my post about Yoga, if you choose to start upon Hatha Yoga or Kundalini Yoga, the physical positions can be used as Void meditation too. This is because you would want to concentrate yourself into relaxing in a specific pose and do breathing exercises. This has tremendous amounts of beneficial effects that will help to rectify a lot of issues that we may have.

Flame meditation:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Flame_Meditation.html

Void meditation:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

Sun/moon breath:
https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Alternate_Nostril.html

The mind: focus and concentration:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=226763#p226763

The impact of drugs on body and psyche:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56633

Yoga - the highest form:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56828

Lydia's brilliant Yoga guide:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=295184

There are also other magical workings you can do to further rectify this issue. I will have to come back to that, as I am now very short on time. And consider the Squares are currently too much for you, these practices I provided do help, and are very sufficient!

Bone Dust said:

In addition to what was already relayed to you, everyone wanting to improve their sleep quality should remove screen time at least one hour before going to sleep as light from devices makes falling asleep harder and negatively affects sleep quality.

Is there a working I could perform to alleviate "addiction" to sleep aids and/or a working to improve quality of sleep while off of said sleep aids?

Bone Dust said:
Is there a working I could perform to alleviate "addiction" to sleep aids and/or a working to improve quality of sleep while off of said sleep aids?

Uruz, Algiz and Berkano can be used with the same affirmation that I gave you. Vibrating one or more runes 10x, 20x or 40x is sufficient.

Also, if you did one or more of the practices I already gave you along with that affirmation for 40 consecutive days, that will act as a working on its own.

You are free to study the Joy of Satan whilst practice spirituality. This way you will obtain such knowledge and become independent.

Darkpagan666 said:
Bone Dust said:

Uruz, Algiz and Berkano can be used with the same affirmation that I gave you. Vibrating one or more runes 10x, 20x or 40x is sufficient.

Also, if you did one or more of the practices I already gave you along with that affirmation for 40 consecutive days, that will act as a working on its own.
[...]
Thank you.

Darkpagan666 said:
You are free to study the Joy of Satan whilst practice spirituality. This way you will obtain such knowledge and become independent.
Asking for an experienced hand in my time of need is not the same as asking everyone to study for me. Especially if i've not been asking much of anything since I set foot in here. I am very much almost entirely this symbol of independence that you profess to instill in me. You incorrectly assume that I do not do the meditations you have suggested, since on day one. Don't worry I won't be asking you, specifically, anything ever again. Mock someone else.

Bone Dust said:

I did not, and I do not mock you at all. I told you I was going to come back to you with a working you can do, when I have the time, as I was short on time. I also was kind to you by providing you some necessary information and practices including an affirmation that can be used as a working. I needed to re-check some things to be certain. Many people neglect basic things, which is why I always highlight these things. It wasn't to only satisfy you, but in the know there are others who might benefit also. The fact you ask again the way you did, was only rude, which is why I said what I said.

I do hope you will overcome all obstacles in your path. Best of lucks to you.

Darkpagan666 said:
When you take certain sleep medications, drink 5-6 units of alcohol, take drugs such as Marijuana/Cannabis, Amphetamine, Cocaine, Ecstasy, LSD, Heroine etc. Even a high dosage of caffeine! .
When you say high dosage of cafeine, what is the amout of mg? 1 cup, 2-3?

Masterj810610 said:
Darkpagan666 said:
When you take certain sleep medications, drink 5-6 units of alcohol, take drugs such as Marijuana/Cannabis, Amphetamine, Cocaine, Ecstasy, LSD, Heroine etc. Even a high dosage of caffeine! .
When you say high dosage of cafeine, what is the amout of mg? 1 cup, 2-3?

You should not consume more than 350-400mg caffeine per day. That's roughly four cups of coffee. This may or may not affect your sleep depending on when caffeine is consumed in the day. Genetics and other factors also determines the amount you can consume without affecting your sleep. Though, caffeine has a long-lasting effect. It takes several hours to wear off. Drinking anything containing caffeine after 18-19pm is therefore not advisable. I only drink two or a maximum 3 coffees in one day, and all cups are consumed before 16pm.

Soda, cocoa, tea, several types of medication contains caffeine. Exceeding the 350-400 limit is therefore an easy thing to do if you typically indulge in this, and/or take medication containing caffeine included to the above.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back