Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to overcome trauma ?

Lunar Dance 666

I noticed that just doing a freeing the soul with an affirmation doesn't work to get rid of trauma's.

It is more like there is a deep imprint on the soul/body that keeps replaying itself somehow. It is somewhat different from karma.

So I am wondering how to get rid of this properly.

If it's a trauma from current life, then your best bet is a working with Wunjo rune. This is probably not a new information to you, but I've had great success working with Wunjo on fixing mental issues.

You have to stay focused and be prepared for unpleasant thoughts and feelings resurfacing during the working. You must stay focused and finish the working, and a 40 days working will probably not suffice for big issues like a trauma. You can also always ask your Guardian Demon to work with you.

Good luck.

I recently talked about this topic with my mother, who said that there are many kinds of trauma that never truly go away. This is obviously apparent in veterans who suffer from PTSD, but even my great-aunt who saw other civilians die in an explosion 80 years ago sometimes has nightmares or flashbacks and becomes confused as a result, although she learned ways to manage those symptoms. These are things that people carry with them for life. The karma that stems from this can be dealt with by freeing the Soul (whether in a present or future lifetime), but as you mentioned, that's different from the trauma itself, which is in fact a memory.

Getting rid of a memory permanently is impossible, and forgetting it doesn't really solve anything either:
Amnesia prevents the subject from understanding the hang-ups and dealing with them. The subconscious mind retains them and acts on them. The subject is unaware of them, other than having strange, irrational feelings, unexplained neuroses, and abnormal behavior. Regardless, the problems are still there and affect the subject's future behavior.
I've been thinking myself recently: "What is the most positive way to deal with trauma?" I concluded that the answer is: "You don't." Instead, you should just relieve the karma surrounding it, and then do your best to take your mind off the memory.
You see, no matter how many times you think about something horrible that happened, it isn't going to make you feel good. Dwelling on it too much will just reinforce fears that are associated with the events, i.e. karma, and is perhaps the worst thing to do.

But sometimes it may be unavoidable, as certain events in your life remind you of a traumatic event in the past. Even if the karma has already been removed so that it won't affect you subconsciously, recalling the memory consciously will cause negative emotions anew, which may in turn negatively affect your behaviour as if the karma were still there.

I recently thought of a potential solution for this using the element of air, which is said to lack feeling and emotion: when a traumatic memory is recalled, detach emotionally from the negative feelings it causes, and try to have a positive experience as if those feelings weren't there. In this case, you can also think of air as representing change or a new beginning.

The idea is to create positive memories that are associated with the kinds of situations that cause you to involuntarily recall trauma. And when you find yourself in such a situation again, alongside the traumatic memory will be many positive memories as well.
That way, you'll train your mind to understand that the traumatic event was an exception, and that you're safe.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
I noticed that just doing a freeing the soul with an affirmation doesn't work to get rid of trauma's.

It is more like there is a deep imprint on the soul/body that keeps replaying itself somehow. It is somewhat different from karma.

Besides spiritual practices it is also very import to act on the physical, While some workings can help a lot, it will not solve the problem in its entirety. You could find professional help, or you could look up online how to overcome this trauma, coupled with doing workings to help getting over this trauma.

I would also recommend changing your life to get you out of the prison that you put yourself in, take a look at your current environment, is this where you want to be in? Do you live in a way you want to? Is your apartment satisfying you? Do also take a look at your job, i know it used to suck a year ago for you, how about now? Did you improve these conditions for you? It is important to improve this if you want to move on in your life.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

What you describe does sound like karma. What happens for me and others is that the emotions and sensitivity pertaining to the trauma repeats every so often over the course of the working, but should eventually lessen as it is "all cleared out" of your soul.

Although the emotions may feel like they are repeating, you should feel better in between such repetitions. For example, if you have trauma pertaining to poverty, you may have sudden anxiety or feelings of always being poor, yet once this passes you may feel that your rigid control of your possessions feels lessened. This is just an example.

When you are healing trauma, it is like you are opening an old wound to now fix it "properly". If someone pulled off your improperly set arm cast and put on a different, correct one, then you will certainly feel the original pain, but it should lessen as it heals.

Overall, the events you experience as a result of removing trauma should still be less in magnitude than the actual trauma itself. You may have sudden fears about something, but the thing should not actually happen like it originally did. This process is basically a safe way to heal, even if it may be stressful while it occurs.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=382908 time=1661177196 user_id=21286]
Lunar Dance 666 said:

What you describe does sound like karma. What happens for me and others is that the emotions and sensitivity pertaining to the trauma repeats every so often over the course of the working, but should eventually lessen as it is "all cleared out" of your soul.

Although the emotions may feel like they are repeating, you should feel better in between such repetitions. For example, if you have trauma pertaining to poverty, you may have sudden anxiety or feelings of always being poor, yet once this passes you may feel that your rigid control of your possessions feels lessened. This is just an example.

When you are healing trauma, it is like you are opening an old wound to now fix it "properly". If someone pulled off your improperly set arm cast and put on a different, correct one, then you will certainly feel the original pain, but it should lessen as it heals.

Overall, the events you experience as a result of removing trauma should still be less in magnitude than the actual trauma itself. You may have sudden fears about something, but the thing should not actually happen like it originally did. This process is basically a safe way to heal, even if it may be stressful while it occurs.

I think this can be described just as a working that needs time. Breaking levels of negative energies that are deep graved in soul. HP Hooded Cobra talked about the important of number 6 and how long can take the process of healing. Can be about days, weeks, months, years, decades and so on. Even lifespans wouldn't be so much if the process is needed

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=382908 time=1661177196 user_id=21286]
SSinHeartandSoul said:
Prisma said:
Coraxo said:

Coraxo - The things happened in this lifetime. Back when Lydia's psychological healing came out I did that, and quite a bit came out, so I continued for 90 days. At some point it started to feel as if nothing was happening anymore or it took a very long time.
I redid that working about 2 years later. It basicly didn't do anything. Or not much.

Blitz - It is not so much surfacing emotions, especially since there is not a working involved right now, but more like, I notice that I don't want to face something and its keeping me from doing whats important for me.

SSinHeartAndSoul, some things improved, some other things feel like Im walking through a big mud pool in the midst of a swamp.

Prism.. It is not like it feels like you're permanently damaged. To me it feels like there is a very big irregularity moving within my soul. It makes me act a certain way, and I can't change it with normal means as it seems to be a part of me now.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
To me it feels like there is a very big irregularity moving within my soul. It makes me act a certain way, and I can't change it with normal means as it seems to be a part of me now.
This sounds to me like you're rejecting a certain part of yourself, then act surprised when you lash out with certain behaviours as a result of the frustration this causes. When people reject parts of their own subconsciousness, it may begin to manifest as something that appears to be autonomous and separate from themselves, such as in your case a "very big irregularity moving within your Soul"; even though it's simply a side of themselves that they lack control and understanding of after having detached from it too much.
(I've seen a few cases where this began to resemble a full-fledged person after being neglected for too long.)

You mentioned that you don't want to face something, and it's keeping you from doing what's important for you. These are two conflicting interests, and further evidence that you're in conflict with yourself. Are you perhaps identifying only with the side of you that wants to do what you what you deem important, while rejecting the side that doesn't want to face the things necessary to do so, as if that isn't you as well? That's one way to cause that sort of situation.

If it isn't memories that are weighing on you, and a working to remove karma doesn't seem to help anymore either, then perhaps what's affecting you now isn't trauma? For example, perhaps your experiences caused you to change in a way, or more likely, perhaps you were really like this deep down to begin with, and simply hadn't noticed until you found yourself in certain circumstances?

My older brother once told me that people overindulge because the sides that are being repressed don't know when they'll be able to take control again, so they overcompensate as they expect to be neglected again once they let go. The logical conclusion of repression is becoming completely "possessed" by one's own subconscious whims, so try to compromise with yourself more.

Can you manage to face things at a slower pace and still manage to do what's important to you? If so, that might be ideal. Often, it's a desire to rush things that makes people feel like they're not in control, but this comes from unrealistic expectations. Aside from respecting your own boundaries more, I think the most important thing for you now is to work on improving your circumstances however you can. Perhaps when your situation is better, all of this won't even be an issue anymore.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Getting rid of trauma starts where we start to think rationally about it, and we have to notice all the phenomena that this trauma gives us. Daily Spiritual Work can help if it focuses specifically on this, but the competent person in this regard is always Us. It is up to us what we want to do about it.

Since trauma can degrade our daily lives for years, we need to find the source of what is causing it. It will not be a systematic series of actions, but a single event. Thinking about it, analysing it, brings us closer and closer to getting rid of it.

Do not misunderstand what I am saying.

Reliving the trauma in your imagination several times can help you do this if you are a stronger person. Many people can get caught up in this and lose their sanity. But trauma also triggers chaotic fear, so fear. Fear only goes away when it is overcome.

To give an example, someone saw a plane crash and saw the crashes. He develops fear and he doesn't plan to fly again. However, if he has business further away, or a friend lives in a place that requires him to stay on a plane, it falls into the category of "need". I was going to say something here, I just forgot.

Moving on from this paradigm, if a fear develops, it sets you back. You don't get on a plane because you're afraid. You don't face your trauma because you're afraid. Overcoming fear is the key, and solving phenomena starts from there. As the trauma is created, it can be resolved. It is a matter of will.

Reliving trauma over and over again in your imagination can be dangerous and scary, but it is the key to overcoming trauma. This is my personal opinion, but think about what I have written. I'll briefly explain the essence of my argument - If you relive it over and over in your imagination, after a while your mentality will be reprogrammed in relation to it and you will perceive things differently.

After a while it will no longer be scary, and in that change you can develop rational views of it, which will eventually help you get rid of it.

BrightSpace666 said:
Reliving trauma over and over again in your imagination can be dangerous and scary, but it is the key to overcoming trauma. This is my personal opinion, but think about what I have written. I'll briefly explain the essence of my argument - If you relive it over and over in your imagination, after a while your mentality will be reprogrammed in relation to it and you will perceive things differently.

After a while it will no longer be scary, and in that change you can develop rational views of it, which will eventually help you get rid of it.
I strongly disagree. In your example, the person should overcome his fear by focusing on positive examples. For example, if people he's acquainted with travel by plane and are fine, or he looks up statistics and realises how rare plane crashes are, this will offset his fear as he realises what he is afraid of is an exception, and safety is the norm. Eventually this might make him courageous enough to travel by plane himself, at which point a positive experience will likewise help him greatly to overcome his fear.

On the other hand, if he dwells on the traumatic event that caused his fear in the first place, reliving it over and over in his imagination like you encourage, this will amplify and add weight to his fear. I speak from experience when I say that entertaining such imaginations is the worst thing to do, as it will add hypothetical fears on top of real ones, and add more things one needs to overcome.

The only case in which it could be positive, is if you deliberately re-imagine it in a more positive way. For example, if the person in your example is a survivor of a plane crash, it could make sense for him to imagine the plane making a "crash landing" instead of actually crashing, and everyone surviving as a result; but it's very unclear if that's what you meant.

On the other hand, if he is simply imagining over and over that the plane crashes and the people around him die, and eventually he no longer fears this, that would not mean he overcame anything, but merely that he was damaged by the trauma to the point that he no longer values his own safety nor the lives of others. There would be something seriously wrong with him.

Becoming desensitised can make it easier to seek out positive experiences, as fears don't hold one back anymore. But desensitisation on its own is not a solution, and is merely a symptom of a deeper problem. Rather than becoming desensitised by dwelling on a traumatic event like you suggest, one can simply invoke air to stay calm when necessary. I think that's far more positive.

Prisma said:
BrightSpace666 said:

I strongly disagree. In your example, the person should overcome his fear by focusing on positive examples. For example, if people he's acquainted with travel by plane and are fine, or he looks up statistics and realises how rare plane crashes are, this will offset his fear as he realises what he is afraid of is an exception, and safety is the norm. Eventually this might make him courageous enough to travel by plane himself, at which point a positive experience will likewise help him greatly to overcome his fear.

On the other hand, if he dwells on the traumatic event that caused his fear in the first place, reliving it over and over in his imagination like you encourage, this will amplify and add weight to his fear. I speak from experience when I say that entertaining such imaginations is the worst thing to do, as it will add hypothetical fears on top of real ones, and add more things one needs to overcome.

The only case in which it could be positive, is if you deliberately re-imagine it in a more positive way. For example, if the person in your example is a survivor of a plane crash, it could make sense for him to imagine the plane making a "crash landing" instead of actually crashing, and everyone surviving as a result; but it's very unclear if that's what you meant.

On the other hand, if he is simply imagining over and over that the plane crashes and the people around him die, and eventually he no longer fears this, that would not mean he overcame anything, but merely that he was damaged by the trauma to the point that he no longer values his own safety nor the lives of others. There would be something seriously wrong with him.

Becoming desensitised can make it easier to seek out positive experiences, as fears don't hold one back anymore. But desensitisation on its own is not a solution, and is merely a symptom of a deeper problem. Rather than becoming desensitised by dwelling on a traumatic event like you suggest, one can simply invoke air to stay calm when necessary. I think that's far more positive.

If we're talking about normies in society then yeah it's better to focus the mind on positive things rather than routine exposure to fear, especially when it comes to something important like getting on a plane to take care of life demands (as in the example). Brightspace is correct that exposure to fear is a way to overcome fear (everyone is different, of course), but this isn't for the average neurotic person or granny who could have a panic attack and start convulsing from just the suggestion of it. For us SS, there are magick solutions like what you suggested with invocation. Another solution could be simply void meditation for the duration of the flight or whatever it is. Definitely not a good idea to visualize negative plane scenarios right before a planned trip.

BrightSpace666 said:

To everyone reading, I do not wish to go into details, for my own safety.

It is not something that recently happened.

As a result of the circumstances back then, those absolutely killed my confidence.

I've never been the arrogant/boastful 'I can totally do that, leave it all to me' type of person. I don't think I've ever come across as one on the forums.

I don't trust people, especially not with the protection of myself or to handle things. I've been let down too much.
My protection and my safety is my own responsibility.

It has been going a little better in recent years but it is not where it needs to be.

I noticed that I am still experiencing the consequences of what happened so long ago. It makes it difficult to live life normally and do the optimal that I could do.

Thats why Im asking and no other reason.

Also, people speculate too much.
Tell a whole lot of nonsense and think x and y even though its not (entirely) true.
You may have your opinion but that does not mean that your opinion is applicable to the situation, nor that it is correct.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:

As a result of the circumstances back then, those absolutely killed my confidence.

I've never been the arrogant/boastful 'I can totally do that, leave it all to me' type of person. I don't think I've ever come across as one on the forums.

I don't trust people, especially not with the protection of myself or to handle things. I've been let down too much.

It has been going a little better in recent years but it is not where it needs to be.

I noticed that I am still experiencing the consequences of what happened so long ago. It makes it difficult to live life normally and do the optimal that I could do.

Tell a whole lot of nonsense and think x and y even though its not (entirely) true.
You may have your opinion but that does not mean that your opinion is applicable to the situation, nor that it is correct.
Of course people will speculate. How can others give advice other than by going by what the things you describe sound like? You shouldn't reveal anything you don't want to, but vagueness naturally invites speculation. What kind of advice do you want to hear?

You said there is lingering trauma that is different from karma, but clarified that you're not referring to the memory itself. Then you described that energy which is outside of your control makes you act a certain way. You already stated that it isn't karma, so then it sounds more like you just lack control for adjacent reasons. People lack self-control when they're at odds with themselves.

This suggests that you should just do a working to address the issue directly, regardless of what caused it. This is so obvious that you've probably already tried it, and the fact you're asking for advice implies it didn't work. This suggests you might've managed to relieve the symptoms temporarily in certain ways, but didn't address the root of the problem, and hence it manifested again later.

If you're doing a working to relieve the symptoms of something, then you have to keep going for as long as the symptoms persist, and then even after that to make sure they don't come back, similar to an aura of protection. If you want to solve the issue at the root, whatever it may truly be, then you need to come to understand yourself better and rethink your approach entirely. But that isn't something others can truly help you with, unless they have personal experience with a similar situation.

In that case, wouldn't it be more effective to look up and read about the experiences of people who recovered from similar trauma? There aren't only spiritual solutions. Often, a practical solution is best for a practical issue.

If speculative words like that annoy you, then I may have misunderstood the reason why you made this thread.
Blitzkreig has often recommended using Nauthiz for striving towards more optimal behaviour. Perhaps that can help.

jrvan said:
Prisma said:
If we're talking about normies in society then yeah it's better to focus the mind on positive things rather than routine exposure to fear, especially when it comes to something important like getting on a plane to take care of life demands (as in the example). Brightspace is correct that exposure to fear is a way to overcome fear (everyone is different, of course), but this isn't for the average neurotic person or granny who could have a panic attack and start convulsing from just the suggestion of it. For us SS, there are magick solutions like what you suggested with invocation. Another solution could be simply void meditation for the duration of the flight or whatever it is. Definitely not a good idea to visualize negative plane scenarios right before a planned trip.
It's not just for normies, you know. Focusing on unpleasant memories and other gloomy thoughts isn't really going to help a spiritually advanced person either (except for black magick, in which case fear can be transformed into rage and utilised). You even mentioned that at the end: "Definitely not a good idea to visualize negative plane scenarios right before a planned trip."

Perhaps there's a merit to it early on, just to understand the situation better, make peace with one's negative feelings about it, and come up with ways to prevent it from happening again. But past a certain point, there's really no use in dwelling on it too much.

It's similar with revenge as well. It can be essential to allow for healing, as it's an effective way to let out negative energy so that it doesn't wreak havoc inside instead. But revenge alone isn't sufficient to heal fully; white magick is needed too.

At least in my experience, it's positive things that truly soothe and heal me, not heaping more negativity on top of negativity.

On what pertains to trauma, this as an addressing that is too generalized for any psychologist or simple humans to truly help it or heal it.

The difference between overcoming and only amplifying and complexifying it is that of how you approach the “trauma”. Doing so externally can help only by the extend of human nature and need, which needs to happen regardless, by experience, by sharing, by connection. But doing this also internally in a very serious reflective way, by the purpose of learning yourself, is the way to overcome it.

Human mind needs REASONING, your trauma has to make sense and must be Understood logically in your soul and body. I do not like the word trauma as it pertains to illness, I would like it to be stated only as an experience of life, that needs overcoming. Everything that happens has a cause and an effect, and understanding this duality in your situation is very important.

You have to also understand that whatever you think that this has changed within you, is normal and does not need mystifying, idealization nor any other complex layering onto it. Anything that pertains to our life, mind, body and soul is extremely complex by default. Diving in to the abyssal complex matters will only confuse for the most part. You do that when you already have a solution or otherwise guidance.

So simply ask yourself the practical nature of your experience, how this has influenced you and in what way. If you are able to observe this, you can understand if you are doing the right choice or not. Your emotional nature as well as the logical one needs to be in cooperation, finding stability to harness control.

There’s no real secret but understanding the nature of events and yourself, or by that, the reality. Doing so you find ways to change your actions, in time your actions will define yourself and all of this will be faded away, only as a learned experience. Keep it very simple, this is a very good way.

I would also target Squares related to the specific matters at hand with the above mindset. Workings of healing as stated by others are also fine. You have to genuinely understand what is that you are targeting, and unionize your spiritual and material effort against that which is perceived negative.

Healing is one aspect of this, for example confidence. You may healed your ability to build confidence with workings, but the actual volume and building of confidence is yet to be done. This cannot be done without material action and going and succeeding in your desires, ie. living your life, fighting for it very much, etc.

If you have fear to what is pertained to living your desires, suffering from inaction by this. It is not so much about what is holding you back but how you perceive the outcome of your actions. Workings will make way and path for your worry, fear, and other dross of the past to cease so you can act.

Prisma said:
BrightSpace666 said:

It is up to the individual to decide how to overcome their fear. What I said about focusing on the positive is certainly true in the paradigm that fear is eventually replaced by positive thinking. Same with flying - should we not get on the plane because it's crashed? Someone drops the ice cream, so should I stop buying ice cream because I'm going to drop it? Somewhere I think you sense that your reasoning is wrong on some level.

If the problem is that to overcome fear you need to focus on constructive things, so be it. Read more.

I am not encouraging anyone, this is an opinion. In fact, I didn't even take it personally by writing this specifically for him, I wrote it in general, without taking it personally. In fact, a good way to overcome trauma is to relive it over and over again in your imagination. Recognise what you are afraid of and face it. But if I remember correctly, I also mentioned that this should only be done by strong people, because they can easily go crazy. Fear can be overcome by will.

Imaginatively changing the trauma can also be an option once you have identified the problem. Ask yourself what matters - the fear of thinking back on it, or the constructive ability to change the problem, after accepting that it exists of course. You will either overcome it or you won't, and you will suffer from it.

I can tell you from experience that this is a very good way of overcoming trauma. Being SS, there are countless things you can do before you try this. Desensitization is by no means rewarding as it is trauma absorption. You did not overcome the trauma, it overcame you.

I like constructive disagreements like this as long as they preserve the paradigm of normality. As long as a debate doesn't degenerate into hatred and personalism, the substance is a given. SS disagreements are interesting and lead to progress.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:

What you do with my opinion is your business. I have written this here in a helpful way, not specifically for you, but transparently.

The part about not trusting people is somewhat understandable, and secrecy is better for security, but it comes at the expense of human relationships. The fact that you have been let down too many times is not specifically your fault, you may have just chosen the wrong people, or that's just the way people are. If you blame yourself, don't, I've made that mistake myself.

If you feel like talking about something or just need some help, drop me a line and I try to help.

BrightSpace666 said:
Prisma said:
BrightSpace666 said:

It is up to the individual to decide how to overcome their fear. What I said about focusing on the positive is certainly true in the paradigm that fear is eventually replaced by positive thinking. Same with flying - should we not get on the plane because it's crashed? Someone drops the ice cream, so should I stop buying ice cream because I'm going to drop it? Somewhere I think you sense that your reasoning is wrong on some level.

If the problem is that to overcome fear you need to focus on constructive things, so be it. Read more.

I am not encouraging anyone, this is an opinion. In fact, I didn't even take it personally by writing this specifically for him, I wrote it in general, without taking it personally. In fact, a good way to overcome trauma is to relive it over and over again in your imagination. Recognise what you are afraid of and face it. But if I remember correctly, I also mentioned that this should only be done by strong people, because they can easily go crazy. Fear can be overcome by will.

Imaginatively changing the trauma can also be an option once you have identified the problem. Ask yourself what matters - the fear of thinking back on it, or the constructive ability to change the problem, after accepting that it exists of course. You will either overcome it or you won't, and you will suffer from it.

I can tell you from experience that this is a very good way of overcoming trauma. Being SS, there are countless things you can do before you try this. Desensitization is by no means rewarding as it is trauma absorption. You did not overcome the trauma, it overcame you.

I like constructive disagreements like this as long as they preserve the paradigm of normality. As long as a debate doesn't degenerate into hatred and personalism, the substance is a given. SS disagreements are interesting and lead to progress.

I agree with this.

It's important to understand that there's a reason for everything.
There's a reason why you feel fear for a certain thing.

The fear has to come from somewhere.

Knowing and understanding the problem is the first step to overcoming it.

OP can't get proper help if they don't open up to be helped.
OP's limiting factor is her pride and arrogance.

BrightSpace666 said:
Prisma said:
BrightSpace666 said:

I understand now where the misunderstanding came from. I'll provide context to explain the differences between our perspectives.

There was something I was in denial about for over a decade that it even happened, but it affected me in various ways nonetheless. The effects gradually lessened as positive experiences helped me overcome my irrational fears, but it was only after I made significant progress with healing in meditation that it stopped affecting me entirely. Although it took over a decade, I had completely overcome my fears despite remaining in denial. In hindsight, that wasn't very efficient.

But some time later, I remembered it anyway, and felt like it was wrong of me to deny it for so long, even if I'd done so subconsciously. To make up for it, I wrote it down, which took me a couple hours even though it was only a single paragraph. I was crying the whole time, and by the end of it I felt dead inside. I was unable to function normally anymore, as I was constantly overwhelmed by negative emotions, and occasionally had panic attacks which involved me curling up on the ground, screaming and crying uncontrollably.

Seeing me like that made my husband anxious as well. I showed him what I had written, and he offered to help, but I felt pathetic for being in such a terrible state, and like I was being a burden to him. I wanted to be stronger. I began to wonder if recalling it clearly enough to write it down had been a wrong decision, if this is how I ended up as a result. My husband was really kind and patient with me, but the pain I felt inside him strengthened my will. "I don't want to worry my husband. I just have to control my emotions, like I normally do." And so I let reason take over, and was able to function normally again. Within a few hours, the underlying emotions calmed down as well so I didn't even have to suppress them anymore, and by the next morning I was completely back to normal.

My husband was somewhat concerned that my mood improved so quickly. He asked me if this is how I normally am, and if I even feel anything at all? So I explained that I can still entertain positive feelings without entertaining negative ones, so I get to enjoy all the joys of life without any of the misery. And if I don't control the negative emotions, they'll just consume me like happened earlier, which doesn't help me at all, so it's better to keep them under control, and not to push the limits by dwelling on negative things too much.

I've reflected on what happened, and our disagreement. I realised that my experience is a bit different, as I'd already overcome this trauma before I faced what happened, by healing in other ways. I'd solved the issue indirectly, and it was no longer affecting me in any way. But as I recalled it so vividly for the first time, my psyche was wounded anew. The fact all symptoms immediately and completely subsided once I got my emotions under control again, likewise proves that there is no karma left pertaining to it, as my subconscious mind remained unaffected despite how upset I was consciously just moments prior.

My conclusions are that my inability to remember or face it for so long made it take much longer to heal than it would've otherwise, so in that regard you are right. On the other hand, after the fears are already overcome, dwelling on traumatic memories seems to do more harm than good. That is my experience, which does not really apply to overcoming trauma, but how to continue afterwards. After all, how can one "free" oneself if one isn't willing to move on? But that's something that comes after overcoming the fears.

I've never hated someone without reflecting on it for a long time first. I'm air-dominant, so coming to terms with emotions isn't exactly my strong suit, and requires extensive reasoning, especially to justify negative ones. More importantly, I considered this a positive interaction. I learned more about the nuances of such situations, and perhaps you learned something too? Although I don't take people's opinions at face value, I do value their perspectives for the unique insights they give, and appreciate your feedback.

Surgical Precision said:
BrightSpace666 said:

I agree with this.

Lunar Dance 666 never struck me as arrogant or prideful. She's just reserved, and already specified her reasons for this.
It's true that this is a limiting factor, as it makes it more difficult for people to give relevant advice to her. But when it comes down to it, when it comes to overcoming trauma, people can only do it themselves anyway. Others can merely offer advice and support.

Prisma said:
Surgical Precision said:
BrightSpace666 said:

I agree with this.

Lunar Dance 666 never struck me as arrogant or prideful. She's just reserved, and already specified her reasons for this.
It's true that this is a limiting factor, as it makes it more difficult for people to give relevant advice to her. But when it comes down to it, when it comes to overcoming trauma, people can only do it themselves anyway. Others can merely offer advice and support.

Thank you

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Blitz - It is not so much surfacing emotions, especially since there is not a working involved right now, but more like, I notice that I don't want to face something and its keeping me from doing whats important for me.

Regardless, you can still work on this issue through the same style of workings. There is no reason you are supposed to be bogged down by anything, regardless of your feelings on the matter. A degree of optimism is needed here.

Yet, if you are still cautious about taking direct action, you could try direct action, instead. For example, generally building up your confidence or discipline to tackle issues, or doing more cleaning (even targeted to dirt related to this issue).

For larger problems on the soul, yes this can take many workings, but I know from my own experience that it does get better, even when the obstacle seemed large beforehand, and seemed intense while removing it.

My personal approach has been to jump right into workings and such to resolve things, but perhaps other people are not ready to do this from the start. At the same time, don't fall into a self-limiting mindset that you cannot achieve something, or that your energy is not working or something.

If you have identified the issue, then you can address it, and I promise you will feel better afterward.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Subliminals and ride frequencies helped me overcome a lot of my trauma. You can either make your own subliminal or find one from a reputable maker on YouTube. Find a subliminal that removes subconscious blocks as well because many have been programmed to not believe in the power of the mind.

Find a crown chakra frequency and play it, go into a trance, and listen to the subliminal for 15-30 minutes.

Also, Here’s the rife frequency I used.

https://youtu.be/64iaDGGhE4k

This one is for energy blockages caused by others and opens up your chakras. It saved my life.

https://youtu.be/R5TVX5eFAFc

This also helped me when I was opening and clearing my chakras. A lot of stuff came up during that time. I would randomly start crying, randomly confront people who traumatized me despite it being years ago.

I feel a lot better now, and grounded and centred. I use to hold a lot of anger and resentment but I’ve let it all go. Some I have forgiven, and others I intend to destroy in rituals in the future when I’m ready. However despite my plans to do this, those events no longer effect me or take a toll on my subconscious.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Subliminals and ride frequencies helped me overcome a lot of my trauma. You can either make your own subliminal or find one from a reputable maker on YouTube. Find a subliminal that removes subconscious blocks as well because many have been programmed to not believe in the power of the mind.

Find a crown chakra frequency and play it, go into a trance, and listen to the subliminal for 15-30 minutes.

Also, Here’s the rife frequency I used.

https://youtu.be/64iaDGGhE4k

This also helped me when I was opening and clearing my chakras. A lot of stuff came up during that time. I would randomly start crying, randomly confront people who traumatized me despite it being years ago.

I feel a lot better now, and grounded and centred. I use to hold a lot of anger and resentment but I’ve let it all go. Some I have forgiven, and others I intend to destroy in rituals in the future when I’m ready. However despite my plans to do this, those events no longer effect me or take a toll on my subconscious.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back