Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[FINISHED] High quality sigils

Coraxo

Greetings everyone,

after so much delay I finally present to you the sigils of the Gods and Goddesses redrawn in high quality!

Without further delay, here is the link to download all the sigils:
https://mega.nz/folder/Z8cWXDib#1VR9l-3EHGFv62c4QRHq6g

A few things that I would like to say:

First of all I would like to emphasize again the importance of treating the sigils of the Gods and Goddesses in an utmost respect; If you have to get rid of a sigil(s), this is how you can dispose of them in a respectful manner:

The only respectful way to get dispose of a sigil, as relayed to me by my Guardian Demon, is to burry it in a clean area, like in a forest, away from human pollution. Make sure to avoid public parks as they're used by dogs and drunken humans as a public toilet.
If you absolutely must get rid of a sigil and as soon as possible, I recommend drawing over it until it doesn't represent the sigil anymore and to still try and burry it in a clean area whenever you can. In the meantime, you can hide the unintelligible sigil in a book for example, or behind a picture frame or you can burry it temporarily in a plant pot.
Don't burn them and don't throw them in the garbage, especially if you don't separate and recycle paper garbage in your country.

Secondly, I must let it be known that my goal has been to try to replicate the sigils in the most accurate way possible, and to do that I literally drew them over the current ones on the JoS website, so this took almost zero creative talent on my part and solely just a very time consuming work (a lot of it due to me having a shitty hardware/software and to generally sucking at drawing) but with that being said, the sigils are still not a 100% replication of the old ones as this is quite impossible due to the bad quality of the old sigils. Also, some sigils I adjusted a tiny bit on purpose, as I felt a very strong feeling that I should do so. *BUT*, to those who are new or skeptical: the sigils will still work perfectly and anyone how had to draw a sigil on a paper to do a ritual can attest to the fact that the sigils don't have to a 100% replication for them to work, and I can assure you the ones on the JoS website aren't perfectly drawn either.
With all of this being said, I would like to ask you all to download the sigils and to go through as many sigils as possible and look for possible small errors so I can correct them before the sigils go on the JoS website. Please don't be nitpicking to small minute and irrelevant details like sigil/text ratio, or the distance between them or this line should be 0.1 mm thicker and so on.

thirdly, I included a transparent version of each sigil so all of you can use them to make specific sizes and formats of them, like a wallpaper for your phone or whatever. Also, I arranged the sigils in the same manner they're arranged on the JoS website, so some sigils are duplicated.

And lastly, I mentioned this before and I must mention it again: BE CAREFUL about putting a sigil as your wallpaper, either on your PC or on your phone, as many people do recognize the sigils and what they stand for. This could put you in trouble! Do not underestimate the amount of hatred the enemy and their xian and mudslims minions have for us! Many will gladly kill us and without any hesitation!! Don't be naïve!

with all of that on the table, I hope you all find these sigils useful and I hope they help you get closer to our beloved Gods and Goddesses and especially to our father, Satan!

Hail Satan!!

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=377118 time=1658700615 user_id=346]
Ping

Please leave your email here or email me on this address so I can give you a link to download the sigils appropriate for the JoS website that include for example a 4k and 1080p versions and the files of the drawing program I used:
[email protected]

For those who are reading this, the sigils included in the link above are a 4k version which should suffice for all cases.

Coraxo said:
Greetings everyone,

after so much delay I finally present to you the sigils of the Gods and Goddesses redrawn in high quality!

First of all I would like to emphasize again the importance of treating the sigils of the Gods and Goddesses in an utmost respect; If you have to get rid of a sigil(s), this is how you can dispose of them in a respectful manner:

The only respectful way to get dispose of a sigil, as relayed to me by my Guardian Demon, is to burry it in a clean area, like in a forest, away from human pollution. Make sure to avoid public parks as they're used by dogs and drunken humans as a public toilet.
If you absolutely must get rid of a sigil and as soon as possible, I recommend drawing over it until it doesn't represent the sigil anymore and to still try and burry it in a clean area whenever you can. In the meantime, you can hide the unintelligible sigil in a book for example, or behind a picture frame or you can burry it temporarily in a plant pot.
Don't burn them and don't throw them in the garbage, especially if you don't separate and recycle paper garbage in your country.

Secondly, I must let it be known that my goal has been to try to replicate the sigils in the most accurate way possible, and to do that I literally drew them over the current ones on the JoS website, so this took almost zero creative talent on my part and solely just a very time consuming work (a lot of it due to me having a shitty hardware/software and to generally sucking at drawing) but with that being said, the sigils are still not a 100% replication of the old ones as this is quite impossible due to the bad quality of the old sigils. Also, some sigils I adjusted a tiny bit on purpose, as I felt a very strong feeling that I should do so. *BUT*, to those who are new or skeptical: the sigils will still work perfectly and anyone how had to draw a sigil on a paper to do a ritual can attest to the fact that the sigils don't have to a 100% replication for them to work, and I can assure you the ones on the JoS website aren't perfectly drawn either.
With all of this being said, I would like to ask you all to download the sigils and to go through as many sigils as possible and look for possible small errors so I can correct them before the sigils go on the JoS website. Please don't be nitpicking to small minute and irrelevant details like sigil/text ratio, or the distance between them or this line should be 0.1 mm thicker and so on.

thirdly, I included a transparent version of each sigil so all of you can use them to make specific sizes and formats of them, like a wallpaper for your phone or whatever. Also, I arranged the sigils in the same manner they're arranged on the JoS website, so some sigils are duplicated.

And lastly, I mentioned this before and I must mention it again: BE CAREFUL about putting a sigil as your wallpaper, either on your PC or on your phone, as many people do recognize the sigils and what they stand for. This could put you in trouble! Do not underestimate the amount of hatred the enemy and their xian and mudslims minions have for us! Many will gladly kill us and without any hesitation!! Don't be naïve!

with all of that on the table, I hope you all find these sigils useful and I hope they help you get closer to our beloved Gods and Goddesses and especially to our father, Satan!

Hail Satan!!

This looks great but it appears here with the Sigil of Andras, you put the name of Asmodeus by accident. https://mega.nz/folder/Z8cWXDib#1VR9l-3EHGFv62c4QRHq6g/folder/Agtn2IKa

Coraxo said:
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=377118 time=1658700615 user_id=346]
Ping

Please leave your email here or email me on this address so I can give you a link to download the sigils appropriate for the JoS website that include for example a 4k and 1080p versions and the files of the drawing program I used:
[email protected]

For those who are reading this, the sigils included in the link above are a 4k version which should suffice for all cases.
Excellent! These are beautiful. :D

Yes, you just traced the originals, but you have extreme attention to detail, which makes all the difference.

I just emailed you.

The JoS is going higher and higher!

Thank you so much for this, dear.
I was pondering if i should start meditsting on Camios sigil to get closer to him. And yup. Seeing this, im sure i will ❤️🖤🤍💙

Coraxo said:
Hail Satan!!

Thank you so much for this, Coraxo! The sigils looks absolutely stunning! I have no words to describe the excellence! It is extremely pleasant to look at them.

I was quite surprised when I saw Azazels second sigil now. I suddenly remembered something from the Temple of Mithra. I saw this Brooch hanging on a display there, I kept looking at it and fell into a trance. It looked ritualistic, but it was just something about the design of it. When I went down to see the temple, I asked Satan who Mithra was, as I could not remember. I heard a voice loud and clearly in my mind said, Azazel! I was immediately filled with enourmos positive energy. I suddenly realized now, after all this time, it is Mithras' aka Azazels' sigil designed into a very sacred Brooch!

Again, an amazing and well done job! Thank you!

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL ALL OF THE GODS OF HELL/DU'AT!!!

Shadowcat said:
This looks great but it appears here with the Sigil of Andras, you put the name of Asmodeus by accident. https://mega.nz/folder/Z8cWXDib#1VR9l-3EHGFv62c4QRHq6g/folder/Agtn2IKa

Thank you! I've spent a lot of time looking at the Sigils, so much so that I can't spot mistakes anymore. This is just what I needed!
I will fix it as soon as I get home!

One very important thing I forgot to mention:

Special thanks to Goddess Leraje, she has helped me tremendously and worked closely with me on this project. She made sure I finished the project as soon as possible. She was very insisting and very pleasant to work with.

She's an incredible Goddess and words can't describe how great she really is.

Hail Satan!
Hail Leraje!

Darkpagan666 said:
Thank you so much for this, Coraxo! The sigils looks absolutely stunning! I have no words to describe the excellence! It is extremely pleasant to look at them.

I was quite surprised when I saw Azazels second sigil now. I suddenly remembered something from the Temple of Mithra. I saw this Brooch hanging on a display there, I kept looking at it and fell into a trance. It looked ritualistic, but it was just something about the design of it. When I went down to see the temple, I asked Satan who Mithra was, as I could not remember. I heard a voice loud and clearly in my mind said, Azazel! I was immediately filled with enourmos positive energy. I suddenly realized now, after all this time, it is Mithras' aka Azazels' sigil designed into a very sacred Brooch!

Again, an amazing and well done job! Thank you!

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL ALL OF THE GODS OF HELL/DU'AT!!!

Thank you for your kind words!
At the beginning of this project I had great difficulty replicating Azazel's 2nd sigil and skipped it for this reason and forgot about it completely, and as I was a couple sigils away from finishing the project I suddenly remembered it and had a very strong feeling that I should give it another try and I'm so glad I did so as it turned out to be perfect (I managed to perfectly replicate the imperfections of his 2nd sigils on the JoS website).

I too experienced something similar as I was revising his sigils a few days ago. I never had an encounter with Azazel before so I was caught off-guard. I was looking at his 1st sigil and was so mesmerized by it, so much so I was deeply daydreaming/in a light trance and suddenly I was brought back by a very strong energy, it was terrifying but not at all in a negative way; it was Azazel's energy. He is such a great God.

Satan and the Gods are truly amazing.

UPDATE:

Thanks to Shadowcat I spotted two mistakes and already fixed them. For those who haven't downloaded the sigils yet, the link above is up-to-date, and for those who already downloaded everything, you can replace the sigils from these links:

Baal Zebul: https://mega.nz/folder/8gVxiCgJ#FqMqv8Xy8Bafx0KvNQf0OQ (In the white-background version I misspelled his name)

Andras: https://mega.nz/folder/d9tmGQKB#HeI71FhKXGaqjBDyu61hdg (I wrote Asmodeus instead of Andras in the wallpaper versions)

Help needed:

I wasn't able to replicate Bechard's sigil perfectly and am not satisfied with how it turned out to be. If someone has a drawing tablet and wants to give it a try, you can download the free drawing program Krita and give it a try yourself. Here's a link to the templates I've done:
https://mega.nz/folder/I5lkiCJJ#WSEC34BN0AeGBryDnU3XCQ
If you don't have a drawing tablet and you have an Ipad or something similar instead, perhaps you could give it a try regardless with which program and save it with a transparent background and I can adjust mine with the help of it. The only part that needs fixing is the small lines on the shape down below that looks like an eyebrow.

Coraxo said:
Greetings everyone,

Hail Satan!!
Thank you for your work, they are beautiful!

Coraxo said:
Greetings everyone,

Hail Satan!!

Impressive work Brother, will include them in the new Ritual and also JoS pages. Downloading now.

I'm glad you guys like them and I hope the Gods are just as satisfied!

Ramier108666 said:

Ramier, you offered your help at the beginning of this project and I was wondering if that offer is still available? One sigil needs to be adjusted and thought maybe you could help.

Please look above for my other reply, I explained what needs to be done.

If anyone else can help, please don't hesitate to take the initiative!

Thanks in advance!

Coraxo said:
I'm glad you guys like them and I hope the Gods are just as satisfied!

Ramier108666 said:

Ramier, you offered your help at the beginning of this project and I was wondering if that offer is still available? One sigil needs to be adjusted and thought maybe you could help.

Please look above for my other reply, I explained what needs to be done.

If anyone else can help, please don't hesitate to take the initiative!

Thanks in advance!

What was it specifically? I can help to the best of my ability. I’ve looked good over your replies and don’t see what might be the issue. You can send me a private email below on my signature so I can better assist.

Coraxo said:
Greetings everyone,

hi.
I can't find baal-berith's sigil. :(
do you have his High quality sigil?

Amazing Great job, I appreciate your work, thank you so much, I'll be using this in my future projects

darklightmind said:
Coraxo said:
Greetings everyone,

hi.
I can't find baal-berith's sigil. :(
do you have his High quality sigil?

Thank you for bringing this to my attention!
I somehow completely missed him.

I will draw his sigil as soon as I can and will update you once I upload it.

Like always, the link will stays the same!

SATchives said:
Amazing Great job, I appreciate your work, thank you so much, I'll be using this in my future projects

You are very much welcome!

The MEGA folder is empty. Are you able to reupload them?
I neglected to save them 😓

It has been 6 months since your last post.
Are you well, brother?

Korpi said:
The MEGA folder is empty. Are you able to reupload them?
I neglected to save them 😓

It has been 6 months since your last post.
Are you well, brother?
It just so happens that I have this directory downloaded on my hard drive (for cases like this).

I can upload it if there is no response from Coraxo.

Hey, sorry for the delayed answer.
I don't know what happened here. I guess mega decided to delete the content due to account inactivity, or the account was compromised, which I highly doubt it.

Anyway, I've changed the password and will reupload everything back in the next few days once I get the chance to.

One more Sigil still has to be drawn and I'll do that as fast as I possibly can.

I'm extremely swamped with real-life responsibilities right now...

In the meantime, thank you, Henu, for uploading and sharing a backup!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back