Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How many types of karma are there?

Camila Javiera

Hello.

I remember reading comments from people here talking about family karma, the karma of a country, the karma of Saturn. Does anyone have information about the different karmas that exist please?

Salve Satán!

Hypatia666 said:
Hello.

I remember reading comments from people here talking about family karma, the karma of a country, the karma of Saturn. Does anyone have information about the different karmas that exist please?

Salve Satán!

Karma is like a force pushing something in a certain direction. In theory, there can be a huge amount of possibilities.
Think of the four elements, then break them down into specific functions. You can then apply these functions in a constructive or destructive way to something.

For example, take the element of air, then derive communications out of that. You can then say a person, region, country, race, species, or whatever can have positive karma pertaining to good communications.

Take the element of earth, which rules materials. You can then imagine how a certain race, company, family, or whatever can become devoid of materials, if it was cursed or robbed, generating negative karma in regards to material wealth.

Hypatia666 said:

By the way, what I wrote is not an advanced level of understanding of karma. There could be lots of information missing, for example, but as far as answering your question as to what types of karma are possible, I think it is a sufficient explanation.

Hypatia666 said:
Hello.

Salve Satán!
Search on Satans library and here on forums.

If I am not mistaken (for all of my post here), then the types of karma that there are include, but might not be limited to -

individual karma,
parental karma,
familial karma,
racial karma,
special* (that is regarding species i.e. specieslike, (spee-see-al) karma

Parental and familial karma, I think, are different. The former being if a Soul is in his/her first incarnation, then s/he takes on his/her mum's and dad's Soul and karma, plus with the upbringing of parent/s and/or guardian/s, this would have parental karma effects upon one; the latter is how the unit of family works and goes in directions, etc. All of these types of karma seem to be intertwined in one or more ways. e.g. an individual could do something to end up in jail for 50 years; maybe his parents abused him and fucked him up; his family has a history of poverty and Mum and Dad were alcoholics/druggies; and he is part of a Race which has been reduced over many hundreds of years. Maybe, while he might have been abused and whatever, his Soul had constituents which made him not end up in jail for 50 years, so his personal karma, while being suppressed until he was old enough, took over and freed him...

Along these lines, I expect there might also be social karma which overlaps many, if not all; neighbourhood karma, etc., etc., etc. Presumably, there are 12 types of karma - there are 12 Houses in the Zodiac, which cover all aspects and areas of our lives. They might be broken down into sub-categories, and some undoubtedly and unavoidably would overlap.

Karma is anything, or a group of things, that causes a person to go into a way, a direction, down a road in life, along a path in life... We pave our own future - either ignorantly with decisions; or deliberately once we learn about karma and how to combat it, free ourselves from it, and counteract it with Magick and decisions. Search Mini Monet and see a Boy and a Girl (separately) who were/are amazing artists so young; remember Mozart who was an amazing musician so young. In these 3 Children's examples, they were great in their previous lives, and in this life it took only a short time before they could do very well again. In today's parlance, they are known as "Child prodigies". On the other hand, in the opposite direction, someone does drink/drugs often, and that builds up the momentum in their Soul so that they keep going in that direction. Momentum builds up and it is harder and harder to slow down and change direction. "What did I do to deserve this?!", sort of thing. Like attracts like. "In my next life, I'm coming back as a toilet brush" - karma is not retribution or punishment; karma is increasing what we are, have, do, be, etc. - including what curses have been heaped upon us over the many centuries, including illnesses, diseases, poverty, extreme lack of advancement and improvement, etc., etc., etc. Karma and decisions and directions and momentum can be either good or bad.

*in other words - family is to familial as race is to racial as species is to special (spee-see-al), not regarding special (speshal)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back