Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Contact an entity

ordo

Is there any entity that is not on the side of satan or on the side of Yahweh that i can talk to, and if so, how do i do it?
ive always tought of talking to an entity that will be honest and tell me about what is really going on in the world, since from my human perspective everything seems very confusing and just a mess in general. But i dont know of any entity that may be honest and truly neutral, and i dont know how to come in contact with them or if it will be dangerous.

Well I wouldn't think they would want to be involved if they are truely neutral so no. Of course maybe you could talk to someone from another planet in the astral but no one here is going to tell you how to do it if you don't know and is more advanced. This can be dangerous cause you would be guessing you don't know who's good or bad or neutral or whatever. I am guessing most don't want to deal with this anyways so they might not take kindly to you.

Our side tells the truth to humanity so I don't see why do this.

ordo said:
Is there any entity that is not on the side of satan or on the side of Yahweh that i can talk to, and if so, how do i do it?
ive always tought of talking to an entity that will be honest and tell me about what is really going on in the world, since from my human perspective everything seems very confusing and just a mess in general. But i dont know of any entity that may be honest and truly neutral, and i dont know how to come in contact with them or if it will be dangerous.

Someone is honest when they want to help you. Just because someone is a third party does not mean will act honestly.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Our gods are honest. Why would you not want to talk to them?
How could i know for certain that your Gods are honest? How could i ever know for certain im on the true path, and that i have not been played. I know i can kind of intuitively try to guess this, but still, i dont have much experience with JoS, so all i use this for is to search for spells, meditations, and to know how spirituality works, i do not worship Satan yet until im completely sure.

Also, if satanism is truth, how am i sure JoS is the ultimate truth, there are other theistic satanism organizations out there, how could i ever know JoS is already the end to my path of searching for the truth, it seems unlikely, maybe it is near to it and thats why i have payed it attention, but i have not much evidence that shows its the ultimate truth.

ordo said:
Also, if satanism is truth, how am i sure JoS is the ultimate truth, there are other theistic satanism organizations out there, how could i ever know JoS is already the end to my path of searching for the truth, it seems unlikely, maybe it is near to it and thats why i have payed it attention, but i have not much evidence that shows its the ultimate truth.

The other Theistic Satanism organizations are all reverse Christianity and they follow the Biblical narrative on Satan. Their magick is based on the Jewish grimoires which are anti-Satanic. The grimoires are offensive to Satan and the Demons because they are all about controlling the Demons to do their bidding, in the name of the Christian god. Some of them do abhorrent things like sacrifices. JoS is the only organization that disavows all these abhorrent things and any connection to the grimoires, Christianity and the Jews.

ordo said:
How could i know for certain that your Gods are honest? How could i ever know for certain im on the true path, and that i have not been played. I know i can kind of intuitively try to guess this, but still, i dont have much experience with JoS, so all i use this for is to search for spells, meditations, and to know how spirituality works, i do not worship Satan yet until im completely sure.

There is evidence. Even for the detailed stuff. Just read the damn website ffs

CaspianTheDreamer said:
ordo said:

There is evidence. Even for the detailed stuff. Just read the damn website ffs
i am

Cam said:
ordo said:

The other Theistic Satanism organizations are all reverse Christianity and they follow the Biblical narrative on Satan. Their magick is based on the Jewish grimoires which are anti-Satanic. The grimoires are offensive to Satan and the Demons because they are all about controlling the Demons to do their bidding, in the name of the Christian god. Some of them do abhorrent things like sacrifices. JoS is the only organization that disavows all these abhorrent things and any connection to the grimoires, Christianity and the Jews.

so basically, i just nailed it coincidentally

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back