Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A very pleasurable strange experience.

SleepingWolf

Today I felt tired and decided to take a minor nap, which lasted about 2 hours. I had a false awakening dream where I was semi lucid and was seeing colored writing all around my dark room. I was hearing several things music, which as I grew more and more lucid that this was not a real awakening, I just sort of let myself feel this strange awareness in the moment. It felt as if only my right eye was seeing these strange things, and so I closed my left eye and suddenly it all got extremely intense, I could feel my whole body vibrating at once, the colors and writing became more intense I try to remember what it said but after just waking and trying to write to remember nothing comes to me, but it felt like a very positive sign as I got more and more lucid. It was then that I thought of the Demons whose sigils I've been meditating on, as in Lydia's advice to do so on their days in the calendar, and it was at moment I felt the most amazing I ever had in almost 6 years since dedicated, even more than Pineal breathing or this meditation from Maxine.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Meditation.html

It was like I became hyper aware of the room, and simply got up and sat in my chair in my room just to enjoy the sensation. It was incredibly strange and beyond description and it only grew more as in the dream I begun to just do simply energy breathing through all my chakras. This isn't really an important detail, but for some reason I was hearing The Lion Sleeps tonight as well just in the room, and more than ever, it was the most beautiful rendition of it I'd ever heard, it was like in these moments the pure beauty of life itself was magnified. If this is what certain drugs are like, I almost understand the addicts who chase that feeling, I've never touched one, but I can only assume that's what it feels like, but not nearly as great, as I had this intense awareness in the dream that I'm certain drugs can't give. I started just manipulating my body and the room, just to test like in a normal lucid dream, but nothing was like this as at the time I genuinely thought I was awake. I could float gently up and down, I could control all the water in the room, and make rain, move objects I almost wish I tried more but I wanted to leave the room and just feel more. Part of my mind was in disbelief and I had a poor thought to myself which probably soured the experience thinking to myself "If this were a film this is when bad things would happen" After I flicked the switches on my room and it failed to turn on the lights, I thought "oh the powers out" even though those switches don't even work in my actual room and have not for years, so I'd never try while awake. I opened the door and intruders were in the house, something that just makes me annoyed and paranoid and that's when I woke up.

I doubt this is a result of standard meditation routine I do, and am fairly certain this was just a result of a self hypnosis command I've been putting on myself for dreams, just to see what would happen, because I just like experimenting. That command was

"I am having positive and healthy dreams. I am lucid and in full control of these dreams. I am remembering perfectly and with full clarity these positive and healthy dreams, now and forever" For the last week before bed.

I've also been doing a Sun Square for better sleep and a Mercury for better Intellect which may or may not be related, and of course as before mentioned, meditating on the Gods sigils as Lydia said she did, which I must thank endlessly, I'm sure if I didn't think about wanting to meet one of them again in that dream it wouldn't have been as wild as it was. I just had to write about this for my own memories sake and thought someone would enjoy reading this, so it may as well be here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back