Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual "Gold Rush"?

Ursa Minor

Website
www.mgtow.tv
Many new people seem to be coming in every day. Has anyone tried making an FAQ thread, pinning it, and just edit it as needed? I know there's a newbie questions thread, but it's miles long now and likely full of repeating questions. I know there's a search function, but I don't think many people are using it. I know some folks have problems that may require a custom solution, but what if there was a "troubleshooting guide" for those with more common problems, like money or relationship issues? The real kicker here though, is would anyone actually take the time to read it?

It's safe to assume many new SS came here after being under a Jewish based or influenced religion, and don't understand the core of how Spiritual Satanism works. Maybe we could simply pin a list of direct links to different parts of the JoS main site and forum, and add to that list as needed. The articles left here and there by the clergy and other members would explain everything far better than I could. Some members I've written to on here have been here way longer than I have, and may remember some good posts made in the past.

Ursa Minor said:
Many new people seem to be coming in every day. Has anyone tried making an FAQ thread, pinning it, and just edit it as needed? I know there's a newbie questions thread, but it's miles long now and likely full of repeating questions. I know there's a search function, but I don't think many people are using it. I know some folks have problems that may require a custom solution, but what if there was a "troubleshooting guide" for those with more common problems, like money or relationship issues? The real kicker here though, is would anyone actually take the time to read it?

It's safe to assume many new SS came here after being under a Jewish based or influenced religion, and don't understand the core of how Spiritual Satanism works. Maybe we could simply pin a list of direct links to different parts of the JoS main site and forum, and add to that list as needed. The articles left here and there by the clergy and other members would explain everything far better than I could. Some members I've written to on here have been here way longer than I have, and may remember some good posts made in the past.

I would be willing to help writing some things if you want. As there are a few things a lot of people neglect when starting out that while not totally making their advancement or journey here impossible it would certain make it a lot easier.

slyscorpion said:
Ursa Minor said:

I would be willing to help writing some things if you want. As there are a few things a lot of people neglect when starting out that while not totally making their advancement or journey here impossible it would certain make it a lot easier.

I started a thread on coming together to form a cohesive FAQ, you can check it out if you'd like to contribute to it.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=369186#p369186

If we form something cohesive and worthwhile it could even have a place in the library, but we'll see. We've made decent progress so far, I'd urge you to consider dropping anything you come up with. Thanks.

Dahaarkan said:
slyscorpion said:
Ursa Minor said:

I started a thread on coming together to form a cohesive FAQ, you can check it out if you'd like to contribute to it.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=369186#p369186

If we form something cohesive and worthwhile it could even have a place in the library, but we'll see. We've made decent progress so far, I'd urge you to consider dropping anything you come up with. Thanks.

I added about three things there may add more in the future.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back