Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I can't take it anymore

Kramer

the truth is I'm tired. Tired of everything. The truth is, I'm alone. All alone. No matter how hard I try, I never get anything. I'm close to completing 3 years unemployed. Today was just another day that I got a call saying I couldn't get the job. As always. I never can. I never get a job, I never get out of the situations I'm living in. I'm really tired. Willingness to just give up on everything. The more I try to accomplish something, the more I try to be happy, the more I realize that I wasn't born for it. That I wasn't born with the right to choose how to live. What's the point of having life if I can't even choose how to live? Not even a floor sweeping job. I can't even do that. It's obvious I'm alone. And the more I scream and beg for help and support, the more I see that I'm alone. With nowhere to run, with no one to help, with nothing to do to get out of the life I'm living. A crap life. Brothers, forgive me for this text. But I really can't take it anymore. I don't see a way out anymore. Seems like I was really just born to live with heartbreak and nothing else.

Kramer said:
the truth is I'm tired. Tired of everything. The truth is, I'm alone. All alone. No matter how hard I try, I never get anything. I'm close to completing 3 years unemployed. Today was just another day that I got a call saying I couldn't get the job. As always. I never can. I never get a job, I never get out of the situations I'm living in. I'm really tired. Willingness to just give up on everything. The more I try to accomplish something, the more I try to be happy, the more I realize that I wasn't born for it. That I wasn't born with the right to choose how to live. What's the point of having life if I can't even choose how to live? Not even a floor sweeping job. I can't even do that. It's obvious I'm alone. And the more I scream and beg for help and support, the more I see that I'm alone. With nowhere to run, with no one to help, with nothing to do to get out of the life I'm living. A crap life. Brothers, forgive me for this text. But I really can't take it anymore. I don't see a way out anymore. Seems like I was really just born to live with heartbreak and nothing else.
Look at this post about career: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9790&p=33906&hilit=Job#p33906

What meditations have you done?

Do you.meditate?

Do you make workings for.money with runes?

Give.more.details.

I recommend you firstly cleanse yourself, do the MUNKA working from Luis:
Munka Working For Negative Karma by Luis (https://archive.is/lGUvl)
START: Waning moon in Scorpio, Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces. Recommended to do in the hour of the Sun but any hour works.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate MUNKA 9 times into each of your seven chakras (from root chakra to crown chakra) while visualizing a brilliant white-gold light.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“In a positive and healthy way for me, my 7 major chakras and their extensions are completely and permanently free from any and all negative karma now and forever.”

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce MUNKA: https://archive.is/87FxL

https://youtu.be/CtY8zepeJN8

Karma is bonded to.money problems , give it a try.

I feel exactly the same deep down. Fot some of us healing takes a shit ton of time.

But if i were you id say to myself : if im gonna die hungry without money im not gonna die without struggle.

Do daily AoP and cleaning. For AoP i do 44 reps of Sowilo and Algiz. For cleaning i do 60 Surya. But i recommend you do all of them 111 repetitions. Im still experimenting with those other numbers.

The enemy attacks in very hidden but also very effective and the most damaging ways. You have to keep yourself safe. DAILY.

Go to the demons page, and find a god who rules riches and fortunes. Summon them and ask for their help. Then do a wealth working. On 21st of August, which is tomorrow, you can begin a sun square. Ask the god to help you achieve a stable finance fast and quick, and STAY LOYAL TO THE MAGIC. Dont skip any day and do it as efficiently as possible. May Satan guide you.

Kramer said:

Hang in there man, you are not alone.

Keep sending out job applications. The global economy is bad right now; you cannot take that personally.

Do not stop your meditations for any reason. You may not think it is helping, but I am telling you that it makes a big difference. You just need to keep trying and not despair.

Kramer said:

I used to try hanging myself to make it all go away, but the fact that a search team will check my house and belongings with all digital contents after I'm dead just to know why I killed myself would happen scares me more. They'll know I'm SS and they might use my death as propaganda.

Never give the lizard fucks what they want out of all their tsunamis of bullshit.

You appear to negatively reinforce your situation. I can see why, and I don't expect you to flip a switch in your mind and say that your life is fine, it isn't.

But it's also a major factor holding you back.

A simple thing to do is to count your wins. Set aside your failures, try not to look at how high the "mountain" of bad is that you piled up. Instead start building your own "mountain" of good. Start with little things. There's a reason why soldiers are told to make their beds and make them PREFECTLY. They start their day with a small win, and keep on stacking these wins incrementally until they finish their day. The mental effect this has on a person is not to be underestimated, it is huge. Keep piling your wins, big and small.

Also please do keep your meditation routine, letting your energies drop now is the last thing you want to do.

As others have cover the important matters of Munka/freeing the soul meditations and daily deep aura/soul clean and meditation, i would like to remind that the enemy attacks psychological in a very tricky way and its most of the time very hard to acknowledge and avoid, because the individual will think everything is its own fault. This has to do also with christian mind programing and bad karma. When we are doing the Dedication Ritual we are under the astral protection of the Gods. Speak to Them, open your heart to Them, please be open to hear Them because they might answer with another way than we wait. Also, saw Them that you are worth Their help. Deprogram your mind from the negative thoughts : maintain a Hatha Yoga routine up to 40 days and after you have finished the session, while you are feeling the pulse of the energy repeat many time to yourself ''I am worthy. I am strong. I will manage to make it. I will stand tall.'' It is the MOST important to deprogram your mind of this christian-style beliefs you have. So, don't be desperate for a SS soul worth a thousands !

Don't forget along with removing karma, their is Aop an aura cleaning, cause the reptilian jewish rats are always willing curse anyone new, or just defenceless people, cause the reptilian jewish rats are like that

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back