Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Coffe and spiritual deveploment

Website
josrituals.org
I greetings to all true SS.

I have read many comments on this forum about coffee, but none of them have been satisfactory answers.
So I would ask those true SS who are reading this, do you think coffee is harmful to spiritual development?
Because I have yet to see anyone here claiming that it is harmful.I have read sermons on drugs,alcohol,cigarettes,not to mention other stronger and harder drugs(LSD,cocaine,etc,etc,),that are clearly harmful to spiritual health.

But do according think coffee is also harmful to spiritual development?
Because I haven't seen it specifically mentioned anywhere that coffee is harmful to spiritual development.I tried to look at several other non-Satanic sources, but I couldn't find anything.These sources did not even mention the connection between coffee and the energy bodies and chakras.

Thank you in advance for your replies,broders and sisters.

I recently quit caffeine all together. I love the smell, the taste, the process of making coffee. But it's hard on your body. While quitting isn't that hard, you can definitely feel it when you're used to having a cup a day.

Caffeine doesn't give you free energy, you're taking the reserved energy your body has and using it all at once.

We are SS, which means you can perform workings to increase your energy anyways, to the same effect as caffeine. It is unnecessary.

Hello,bananas and apples can be very bad to spiritual development if smb eat BIG AS$ quantities , the point is that , normal food have its own benefits in different quantities , and FOR INDIVIDUAL different people.

For an example, when you evolve spiritually , you start to listen to your body and be driven by your intuition, and your mind should not stay in the way.

For an example, you read coffe is bad, but...there are many many moments in one's life and one's body's condition where coffe is the best thing that there is.

And also many many where is the worst.

If you look at a type of coffe at supermarket and you feel attraction to it, and is not mind attraction, like it look good and you want to try it out, litterally feel attraction, it means that something in you NEED IT, for the energy, for the nutritional aspect, for the overall digestive influence , for who knows what, and if you say BUT THAT ONE COMMENT, well you can block your own intuition and development of it.

Your mind need to be clear and purifyed with great informations exactly so your intuition is greatly improved by the mind allowing that

Many many people feel ATTRACTION to different kind of foods OR SPIRITUALITY but their mind is so full of fear or stupid jewish informations so they don't folllow their "guts" , and waste many many time of their lifes following what others think(intuition blocked)

Also sometimes the Gods themselves guide us to different sites,foods,topics on this forums, and our mind need to be clear and responsive to WHAT WE FEEL.

What I am trying to say is , even if somebody say is or isn't good in GENERAL, try to feel your own thing.This forum is made to EXPAND our conciousness not to block it in any type of way.

There are also sometimes infiltrated people in here , so try to feel if some.kind of information is good or.not and to put.it.in practice on your own before telling others about it (Not the CERTAIN type of informations, like drugs are bad , jews are reptilians etc)

Also understand that intuition can be blocked also by enemyes, and yes FOOD is am extremly important subject, because it can change our mood and perspective, and on long-term , our lifes.

I know somebody who drink coffe just when he feel to, he didn't make from coffe the ONLY ENERGY,"if I don't drink coffe everything is GOING TO "heaven" " , he drink it just when something in him need it and sometimed just for the pleasurable taste and he does it for years, he can give up at it whenever without depression or.lack of energy.

Also, we need to.understand that eating and drinking is NOT just nutrients, but MIND FEEDING, enjoy what you eat and drink, slowly with all your heart and you will feel less need for more.

People's bodies are not as hungry for food as their minds are for PLEASURE, they eat amd drink.thinking about 1001 things and the.food just dissapear and they can't even remember the pleasure.of.eating it.

I did it with ice creams, eating 3 my mind gone I was unsatisfied and wanted more and more, or I eaten one, slowly, focusing on my mouth and feeling ALL OF IT, I was just fine with one.

Also the positivity from eating,drinking or other things made with all your heart can make bad energyes from you and around you go away, also happines protect us from enemy emotional attacks, they can't fed on happined because is AN HIGH vibration energy, it burn them.

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:

I have read many comments on this forum about coffee, but none of them have been satisfactory answers.
So I would ask those true SS who are reading this, do you think coffee is harmful to spiritual development?
Because I have yet to see anyone here claiming that it is harmful.I have read sermons on drugs,alcohol,cigarettes,not to mention other stronger and harder drugs(LSD,cocaine,etc,etc,),that are clearly harmful to spiritual health.

Because I haven't seen it specifically mentioned anywhere that coffee is harmful to spiritual development.I tried to look at several other non-Satanic sources, but I couldn't find anything.These sources did not even mention the connection between coffee and the energy bodies and chakras.

The thing with coffee, or the caffeïne is that it makes you feel more energetic only to crash later. (Increases energy level, and then after it wears off, this decreases below what you woke up with.)
Coffee is also a diuretic, in that it removes water from the body but not so much any waste products dissolved in the blood.
Overuse of coffee can lead to complaints with the fingers and other places. They'd become stiff and painful because the uretic something gets piled up there and not removed from the body.

It seems coffee is mostly used as a coverup for tiredness. But if you slept well and if you did yoga you don't need it at all.

Unless you have a physical complaint because coffee in fact is listed as a medicinal herb.

Coffee doesn't cause you to hallucinate, nor does it seemingly end up in your nervous system somewhere.
I think that this is the reason that people are not that much against the use and drinking of coffee.

Personally, I can't drink coffee anymore because the caffeïne has a big effect on me in that it causes heart palpitations, or a raised heartbeat, and I can feel that. Makes me uncomfortable.
Not that I drank a lot anyway.

I hope the information was helpful. Even though it might not entirely answer your question.

Not sure if the other one went through completely.

The thing with coffee, or the caffeïne is that it makes you feel more energetic only to crash later. (Increases energy level, and then after it wears off, this decreases below what you woke up with.)
Coffee is also a diuretic, in that it removes water from the body but not so much any waste products dissolved in the blood.
Overuse of coffee can lead to complaints with the fingers and other places. They'd become stiff and painful because the uretic something gets piled up there and not removed from the body.

It seems coffee is mostly used as a coverup for tiredness. But if you slept well and if you did yoga you don't need it at all.

Unless you have a physical complaint because coffee in fact is listed as a medicinal herb.

Coffee doesn't cause you to hallucinate, nor does it seemingly end up in your nervous system somewhere.
I think that this is the reason that people are not that much against the use and drinking of coffee.

Personally, I can't drink coffee anymore because the caffeïne has a big effect on me in that it causes heart palpitations, or a raised heartbeat, and I can feel that. Makes me uncomfortable.
Not that I drank a lot anyway.

I hope the information was helpful. Even though it might not entirely answer your question.

If you feel you need the caffeine boost, look into yerba mate instead of coffee. The caffeine in yerba mate is smoother, no jitters or crashes, and research shows yerba mate is nourishing to the body, not harmful like coffee.

As for whether or not it harms spiritual development, I honestly don't know. I've never had coffee before.

It all depends on your moderation of intake. If you drink 7-8 cups of coffee a day, this is not good for your parasympathetic nervous system, which may lead to sleep disorders and other ailments that is of an unpleasant nature. I could elaborate in the physiological aspect what this does to your body if you want, though, it takes a relatively high amount of caffeine over a very long time to have detrimental effects, as the body adjusts with time.

I drink coffee nearly every day (2-3 cups), and have done that for over a decade. My Spiritual progress has been fine regardless of caffeine consumption. Spiritually speaking, I have never experienced any inconvenience regarding my chakras when it comes to caffeine. Caffeine haven't affected my spiritual progress.

I once asked my GD regarding coffee and caffeine intake, as there was once a huge debate on this subject. I basically was led to the conclusion there are caffeine in different soft drinks and even food. People tend to addiction where they have a habit of consuming too much. People drink as much as 2 or 3 energy drinks, and even drink Coca Cola and/or Pepsi Max (including other soft drinks) on the top of that. The caffeine intake is, therefore, quite high, and an addiction has emerged.

Moderation is essential for your physical and spiritual health.

I just found the thread of the subject I was talking about. You can find the link to the thread here:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=24228

Here is an excellent answer from SS Centralforce on this particular matter:

There are some fairly extreme views being presented here and many of them are either exaggerated or plainly not true, whether due to ignorance or misconception.

I am going to set some of them straight because many people lack the understanding of some finer points which leads to all kinds of ridiculous assumptions.

The first misconception is that because a plant has a chemical in it which is poisonous or a defense mechanism towards something else that it is automatically poisonous to humans.

Some of the most powerful vitamins in the body are poison in a sense where too much can cause severe organ failure and even death. Vitamin E is an example. Selenium is another. Vitamin A also joins that list. All very powerful anti-oxidant vitamins which protect the human body and both very poisonous.

In actual fact, nearly every substance in existence is and can be poisonous to the human organism in large enough quantities with very few exceptions. Dose is important and not all things cause death but even an overdose of water can cause kidney failure (or drowning if one considers that to be a huge overdose of water).

Nitrous Oxide is produced by the cells as a paracrine (local) hormone which causes vasodilation however taken systemically into the blood stream this causes nervous system disruption on a massive scale including blacking out and the blocking of pain signals.

Many fruits, vegetables and other plant based matters also block the absorption of nutrients, in fact any vegetable that includes tannins (including spinach, also high in iron) will block the iron absorption in the gut of any iron taken simultaneously. The timing of foods containing tannins and iron containing foods is important to reduce the risk of malabsorption of vital iron into the blood (also, iron is terribly toxic in high quantities but also essential to human life).

Coffee, like most of the hot drink herbs contains caffeine.

Other caffeinated foods include:

- cocoa (v. small amounts, almost undetectable but present),
- Black tea,
- Green tea (definitely has caffeine in it, Matcha (refined green tea) has more caffeine than coffee).

The darker of the three, coffee, cocoa and black tea also contain significant numbers of polyphenols which serve as potent antioxidants in the body.

All four of the above (except cocoa) are potent diuretics and activate kidney function in removing water from the body by stimulating atrial natriuretic peptide from their vasoconstrictive actions (the right atrium of the heart releases this hormone into the blood in response to stretching of the atrial wall in the heart in response to increased blood pressure, a result of systemic vasoconstriction).

Coffee is also a bitter which makes it the most potent of the diuretics and also gives a benefit to the stomach by clearing out old matter by stimulating stomach emptying (gastric emptying).

Therefore, coffee and the other listed items above are herbs which have a specific use..

In many cultures, coffee is the first beverage of the day in order to prepare the stomach for food.

Following this, there is usually some period of time which elapses before eating and then food is taken into the clean stomach.

Coffee also promotes defecation which assists one to move the bowels in the morning.

The above items are all things which occur as part of parasympathetic stimulation, the opposite of fight flight which shuts the stomach and digestive organs down.

A too high dose of coffee will of course, play havoc with the body, as does too high a dose of any substance.

The increased blood pressure and caffeine thereof can lead to jitters, nervousness and heart palpitations.

This is not ideal and having coffee to the point where you experience the above is a poor choice, which exceeds the dose of an otherwise useful remedy as described above.

So in reality, the true problem is a lack of self control and understanding, blamed on a plant whose consumption dates back many centuries.

The "deadly" lays purely in an individual's inability to understand and say no to something harmful or harmful amounts of something good, just as a wayward teenager who does not understand the consequences of speeding fast in their car is likely to crash horribly as a result of their own poor choices.

Is the car therefore inherently evil and bad?

I think not.

No.

Coffee doesn’t harm your spiritual progress.
I made good progress while drinking much Coffee, however, I meditated much and needed the coffee to keep me awake.

However, sleep deprivation does harm your energy levels, you will lose much power if you don‘t sleep enough.

It’s best to quit coffee tho. Try to exercise, go out for runs twice a week this should really help you. It did help me.

I think honestly that ideally we should not use drugs. I know that's the going consensus around here among advanced Satanists and I respect their view. I will say however that I was subjected to what is known as "trauma based mind control" and I've used drugs essentially my entire life and, though I want to get to a place where I don't need them (as is becoming more and more of commonplace knowledge - breathing alone can get you into "high" states) they are essentially the only way I made it this far, was able to re-spiritually awaken after all that was done to me, and they're how I've been able to even have a sense of spirituality through the past several years after what was done to me and how it stifled and repressed me. I think I have personality problems and the drugs also aid me with that, and generally speaking I'm using 4 drugs during this whole time period, two of which are nicotine and caffeine, one of the others is kratom, the last I wont name.

Everyone's feelings are valid about how even simple things like weed could be harming people and the way most people use it really isn't doing them any favors, I can certainly agree with and even attest to that from past experience, as I am very familiar with pot and stoners because throughout highschool I used to smoke it, but nowadays it messes with my head and makes me feel unwell, that's why I began to use this other drug I haven't named. I actually had a diagnosis of agoraphobia (among other things) that I was able to overcome on my own through self medication by experimenting with drugs, weed actually helped me back then.

I think drugs exist for a reason though. There is a time and place for everything. I think everything in the natural world serves many purposes - I don't really think opium poppies and marijuana plants sprouted into existence because of jewish energies or anything bad at all. Maybe their effects on human are unintended even by our creator but now that they are in existence and have a relationship with mankind I think they do have their applications as medicines in certain circumstances and I just can't entirely subscribe yet to the notion that drugs are entirely bad. I have read some of the information on here about how it is exactly that drugs are negatively able to effect us, and while I can't recall and recite verbatim more than just the "holes in your aura/energy field" thing, I do retain the general idea that was conveyed for our safety about how they're generally just a bad thing. I can't accept that myself yet though. I really feel like for certain people with certain mental conditions they do serve as medicines. I know this has happened before on here where people have set out to try and explain why drugs don't deserve such a bad name, and this community generally doesn't take too well to that, so know that I'm not really intending to change the status quo around here and I'm completely open to the idea that I'm just totally wrong and I don't need the drugs and they haven't helped me in the ways that I think I do. I also don't plan to use drugs forever, as with weed I used it, learned from it, and outgrew it. I plan to do the same with everything else but right now they allow my mind and my feelings to work the way that they're supposed to when otherwise they just don't and I live a crappy miserable life. Again though I am a victim of what I now know to be "human trafficking," but at first I only knew to be "mind control experimentation" from the CIA and other spook types. It's been a long journey recovering my memory and through this process I found a spirituality again (as I once naturally had as a young child, an affinity and attunement toward and into spiritual things).

So at the end of the day I would say to trust your gut instinct. If you think drinking coffee or some other mild "drug" use is aiding you in your quest here in this world, keep doing it but remain as objective as possible and when it becomes apparent that you were or have become wrong - stop using it. Do what you need to do in order to get the results you desire in this life. That's a very Luciferian ideology - and if you don't know, and as I recently came to learn myself, Spiritual Satanism is technically a Luciferian ideology itself. It falls under that classification. Luciferianism is a category or school of thought(s) AND a religion, not just a religion.

To the best of my knowledge all that I have written here is true and the only purpose I have intended it to serve is that of aiding my fellow man in their voyage through this world, which sometimes isn't so easy, and it has been said by a Roman orator that, "no one by himself is sufficiently wise."

I'm going to pour myself a cup of coffee right now and I don't get the feeling that Satan looks down upon me doing so. I'm sure even if I'm wrong that my idiocy would be pardoned on account of my intentions having been true and good.

Veritá_666 said:
You don't really need coffee, so I see no reason to drink it.
Impetigo said:
I think honestly that ideally we should not use drugs. I know that's the going consensus around here among advanced Satanists and I respect their view. I will say however that I was subjected to what is known as "trauma based mind control" and I've used drugs essentially my entire life and, though I want to get to a place where I don't need them (as is becoming more and more of commonplace knowledge - breathing alone can get you into "high" states) they are essentially the only way I made it this far, was able to re-spiritually awaken after all that was done to me, and they're how I've been able to even have a sense of spirituality through the past several years after what was done to me and how it stifled and repressed me. I think I have personality problems and the drugs also aid me with that, and generally speaking I'm using 4 drugs during this whole time period, two of which are nicotine and caffeine, one of the others is kratom, the last I wont name.

Everyone's feelings are valid about how even simple things like weed could be harming people and the way most people use it really isn't doing them any favors, I can certainly agree with and even attest to that from past experience, as I am very familiar with pot and stoners because throughout highschool I used to smoke it, but nowadays it messes with my head and makes me feel unwell, that's why I began to use this other drug I haven't named. I actually had a diagnosis of agoraphobia (among other things) that I was able to overcome on my own through self medication by experimenting with drugs, weed actually helped me back then.

I think drugs exist for a reason though. There is a time and place for everything. I think everything in the natural world serves many purposes - I don't really think opium poppies and marijuana plants sprouted into existence because of jewish energies or anything bad at all. Maybe their effects on human are unintended even by our creator but now that they are in existence and have a relationship with mankind I think they do have their applications as medicines in certain circumstances and I just can't entirely subscribe yet to the notion that drugs are entirely bad. I have read some of the information on here about how it is exactly that drugs are negatively able to effect us, and while I can't recall and recite verbatim more than just the "holes in your aura/energy field" thing, I do retain the general idea that was conveyed for our safety about how they're generally just a bad thing. I can't accept that myself yet though. I really feel like for certain people with certain mental conditions they do serve as medicines. I know this has happened before on here where people have set out to try and explain why drugs don't deserve such a bad name, and this community generally doesn't take too well to that, so know that I'm not really intending to change the status quo around here and I'm completely open to the idea that I'm just totally wrong and I don't need the drugs and they haven't helped me in the ways that I think I do. I also don't plan to use drugs forever, as with weed I used it, learned from it, and outgrew it. I plan to do the same with everything else but right now they allow my mind and my feelings to work the way that they're supposed to when otherwise they just don't and I live a crappy miserable life. Again though I am a victim of what I now know to be "human trafficking," but at first I only knew to be "mind control experimentation" from the CIA and other spook types. It's been a long journey recovering my memory and through this process I found a spirituality again (as I once naturally had as a young child, an affinity and attunement toward and into spiritual things).

So at the end of the day I would say to trust your gut instinct. If you think drinking coffee or some other mild "drug" use is aiding you in your quest here in this world, keep doing it but remain as objective as possible and when it becomes apparent that you were or have become wrong - stop using it. Do what you need to do in order to get the results you desire in this life. That's a very Luciferian ideology - and if you don't know, and as I recently came to learn myself, Spiritual Satanism is technically a Luciferian ideology itself. It falls under that classification. Luciferianism is a category or school of thought(s) AND a religion, not just a religion.

To the best of my knowledge all that I have written here is true and the only purpose I have intended it to serve is that of aiding my fellow man in their voyage through this world, which sometimes isn't so easy, and it has been said by a Roman orator that, "no one by himself is sufficiently wise."

I'm going to pour myself a cup of coffee right now and I don't get the feeling that Satan looks down upon me doing so. I'm sure even if I'm wrong that my idiocy would be pardoned on account of my intentions having been true and good.
Nice little post.

If I didn't drink coffee, I'd feel incredibly shitty and wouldn't be able to do as many rituals (or so I think).Often I combine it with yoga or breathing exercises (full breathing, abdominal breathing), but even then sometimes it is not enough.
Veritá_666 said:
Not to mention Nestlé brands, they are highly disgusting.
It really is a real piece of rubbish.They are so shit that even my eyes don't want them.
The only time I drank this shit was when I ran out of coffee at home and didn't know what to replace it with.
NinRick said:
Try to exercise, go out for runs twice a week this should really help you. It did help me.
This is good advice.
Otherwise, I walk, about every other day, but every 2-3 days.
Often after a walk (usually 1.5-2 hours of walking) I have a coffee and then do FRTR or topical at the moment rituals I'm doing.
Of course, before the walk I do yoga and after yoga I eat and only then I walk and do ritual.

Darkpagan666 said:
Darkpagan666 said:
I didn't really think about extent.
If you look at the more serious drugs, it goes without saying that even a small amount of them is bad for your spiritual development.
By the way, I don't drink any soft drinks, fast food, cigarettes, alcohol, etc., just coffee, but I really like it.Especially to fuel myself for FRTRs.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=382404 time=1660984604 user_id=57]
I've never had coffee before.
WoW!!
I have only ever taken three drugs in my life.Coffee, cigarettes, alcohol.Of these, only coffee worked.Alcohol that even my eyes don't want it, and I don't feel much urge to cigarette.
I wanted to try marijuana, but it didn't work out, but I don't regret it at all.
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Yes, definitely.
You're very sweet.
DeepScrub said:
I recently quit caffeine all together. I love the smell, the taste, the process of making coffee. But it's hard on your body. While quitting isn't that hard, you can definitely feel it when you're used to having a cup a day.

Caffeine doesn't give you free energy, you're taking the reserved energy your body has and using it all at once.

We are SS, which means you can perform workings to increase your energy anyways, to the same effect as caffeine. It is unnecessary.
I didn't think it was free energy either.It's just that sometimes even yoga and breathing exercises don't feel enough.And as I wrote, this is how I spin myself up for FRTRs, or the rituals of the moment.
Comparing your post with this,one makes me think a little.

Many valuable contributions were received.Thanks to all of you(once again).

Yes it is harmful to spiritual development, by doing regular coffee person is not able to enjoy life, because without cup of coffee he just can’t go. In spirituality you have to be free, if you have addictions, it will reflect on higher level by keeping you addicted to certain thought patterns, which will keep you like in a prison.

And here is article that you had been looking for
—-> https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=24228&p=106988&hilit=Matcha#p106988

“ The 10 most popular brain damaging weapons used against the slave class (in order of use) are:

1) vaccines
2) coffee and caffeine products
3) alcohol
4) medical drugs
5) sugar
6) fluoride
7) cigarettes
8) processed junk foods and genetically modified foods
9) EMF radiation from wireless devices and
10) chemtrails.”

I really don't think this is that big of a problem. It doesn't appear to be that harmful if at all. So to each their own on this it's not like some other stuff where there is danger of anything. Maxine I remember promoted do your own thing on this. I will find and quote this if "corrected"

It's good people are worried about health but this isn't that big of a deal.

Impetigo said:

Don't honestly know about all that. Why not seek out help or therapy instead of drugs for this. One of them if you honestly don't want to name it you know it's bad. Read some of the threads me and engineered transformation created. I don't know what you mean by all this. However you can try healing workings and finding someone to talk to who knows about it. Try me if you want to talk more about this at all. [email protected] I will not reply much if you just promote drugs or want to talk about kind of mindless stuff or something.
I dealt with a different kind of control thing I don't think anything like what your talking about but maybe I know some stuff that might help you. But drugs that really isn't the answer.

Impetigo said:

Just because you're a drug user and want to keep being one, doesn't mean you can justify drug use, you're a druggie and probably use meth and/or cocaine, your opinion is literally worthless because you're under influence.

I didn't really think about extent.
If you look at the more serious drugs, it goes without saying that even a small amount of them is bad for your spiritual development.
By the way, I don't drink any soft drinks, fast food, cigarettes, alcohol, etc., just coffee, but I really like it.Especially to fuel myself for FRTRs.

Heavy drugs such as Marijuana, high dozage of Alcohol, Amphetamine, Cocaine, LSD, Ecstasy etc. Have a 100% stronger and worse impact on your nervous system, focus and concentration, your brain, your vital organs, and are extremely addictive. You completely lower your guard down, making you susceptible for all kinds of negative influences. Heavy drugs takes a toll on your body and psyche.

Comparing these heavy drugs to a cup of coffee or caffeine is like comparing to scratching your skin because of an itch, to a stab wound. Which one is the detrimental one? The itch and the scratch? Or the knife and the stab wound?

I really gave you an answer on if caffeine is dangerous and/or affects spiritual progress. At normal/healthy quantities, it is not harmful, nor affect any spiritual progress.

If you get to the point to having the need for coffee or caffeine in order to have a pleasurable day, difficulty regulating your intake, consuming too much, i.e. addiction. This may cause side effects of an unpleasant nature, which in turn may cause you setbacks on spiritual progress due to lack of quality sleep where you become too tired, and lack the necessary concentration, leading to loss of motivation, for an example.

It is excellent that you avoid cigarettes, fast food, alcohol and soft drinks etc. :)

I hope this clarified a little more.

With all that said. Staying consistent in power meditations and practicing Yoga will increase your overall energies. This will make you highly alert and woke, which will make your meditations and magick application better, stronger and more sufficient. After some point, you won't be as tired in the morning any more for one. You will 'wake up' faster without the need of caffeine.

TerKorian666 said:
Yes it is harmful to spiritual development, by doing regular coffee person is not able to enjoy life, because without cup of coffee he just can’t go. In spirituality you have to be free, if you have addictions, it will reflect on higher level by keeping you addicted to certain thought patterns, which will keep you like in a prison.

And here is article that you had been looking for
—-> https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=24228&p=106988&hilit=Matcha#p106988

“ The 10 most popular brain damaging weapons used against the slave class (in order of use) are:

1) vaccines
2) coffee and caffeine products
3) alcohol
4) medical drugs
5) sugar
6) fluoride
7) cigarettes
8) processed junk foods and genetically modified foods
9) EMF radiation from wireless devices and
10) chemtrails.”
There were quite a few mixed comments on this topic.
I think it's best to give up coffee and share my experience of what it's like without it.
Darkpagan666 said:
I hope this clarified a little more.
Yes.

Dark Lawyer said:
Nemrég még a kávéról is leszoktam. :)
I would love to read about your experiences with coffee.

How were you able to quit and what, if any, withdrawal symptoms did you experience, or what did you do to make up for the energy problems (if any) caused by the lack of coffee, etc.

The main problem with coffee is that consumed in excess it can cause exhaustion of the suprarenal glands and kidneys and Yin deficiency.

HPS Maxine said that diet does not affect spiritual advancement. So I don't think alcohol, coffee etc affect it either, unless they harm you and you can't meditate. If you like it and if your body can tolerate it, drink it, if not, drink something else.

You can also see and drink decaffeinated coffee. You would also do well to take a closer look at the composition of coffee.

Sunny said:
HPS Maxine said that diet does not affect spiritual advancement. So I don't think alcohol, coffee etc affect it either, unless they harm you and you can't meditate. If you like it and if your body can tolerate it, drink it, if not, drink something else.

You can also see and drink decaffeinated coffee. You would also do well to take a closer look at the composition of coffee.
Please quote where she said that.

Wotanwarrior said:
The main problem with coffee is that consumed in excess it can cause exhaustion of the suprarenal glands and kidneys and Yin deficiency.
If it is true that it causes yin deficiency, it is definitely harmful to spiritual development.
Although I think there is something in this lack of yin, because it me often happens vomit stimulus,which is due to a lack of yin.

Sunny said:

I could add this much to the coffee,another side effect of coffee, which no one has mentioned in this thread, is that it acidifies the blood (lowers the PH of the blood).

And my eyes don't even want alcohol.Because I hate it so much.

Aquarius said:
Sunny said:

Please quote where she said that.

I don't remember where I read it but I'm sure that's what she said. She said that she liked meat and that she advanced spiritually despite eating meat, she was referring to the fact that it is not necessary to have a vegetarian diet to advance spiritually.

I don't understand why in the East some people say that it is necessary to have a vegetarian diet to advance more or faster spiritually. No doubt in the East they are aware of the needs of the biological body, such as..without proteins you die. Maybe they are referring to something else, maybe you need a specific diet if you are completely dedicated to spirituality and meditate all day long.

I could add this much to the coffee,another side effect of coffee, which no one has mentioned in this thread, is that it acidifies the blood (lowers the PH of the blood).

For food and beverages to alter the pH in the blood, it takes a considerable amount that is detrimental to the point of Lever and/or Kidney failure.

Everything has a pH value that's typically charted on a scale of 0-14, though the range can be greater or smaller. Values below 7 (neutral) denote acidic substances versus alkalis (or bases), which rank upwards of 7 on the chart.

This scale helps measure the activity of hydrogen ions in the substance. In food, it refers to the food's residual pH left in your body as the substance gets digested.

While our bodies have a pH value of 7.4 (around neutral), tap water 6.5-8.5, coffee is typically around pH 4.3-5, which is mildly acidic.

Although many people are unaware of the fact, maintaining the acid/base balance of your blood is actually vital to your survival. If the pH of your blood drops below 7.2 or rises above 7.6, then very soon your brain will no longer be able to function normally and you will be in dire straits. As luck would have it, although you cannot consciously detect your blood pH, the human body does in fact have an elegant but effective means of coping with every change in pH, large or small. This relies on three interlinking objects: buffers, the lungs and the kidneys.

Typically any food or beverage more acidic than our own body chemistry can trigger digestive discomfort, inflammation and "burning" side-effects like acid reflux or heartburn.

The body's metabolism produces many acids and bases, but the quantity of acids produced far exceeds the bases. This would lead to a metabolic acidosis if left unchecked, as the pH of the blood would drop due to the excess acid. The kidneys play a vital role in controlling blood pH, as, to put it simply, it is possible to pee out the excess acidic H+ ions or basic HCO3- ions in order to raise or lower the blood pH. As usual, the actual situation is a little more complicated than this.

The kidneys contain little tubes known as nephrons into which the greater part of everything in the blood apart from proteins passes, forming a 'filtrate'. The filtrate then passes along the different sections of the nephron, with different ions being secreted into the tubule or reabsorbed into the bloodstream. The filtrate eventually passes out of the kidney, down the ureter to the bladder, and then out of the body via the urethra. About 85% of the basic HCO3- ions pass into the filtrate, but are 'selectively reabsorbed' into the bloodstream depending on the pH of the blood. This means that the body can choose how much alkali to take back and how much to get rid of depending on the current blood pH. The HCO3- that remains in the tubule reacts with H+ ions that have been secreted from the blood into the filtrate, and passes out of the body.

Meanwhile, another base, HPO42-, also passes into the filtrate. This allows the body to add unwanted H+ from the blood into the tubule, safe in the knowledge that the H+ ions will react with the HPO42-, leaving the HCO3- to be reabsorbed at will. This further aids the reabsorption of HCO3-, and helps to raise the body pH.

Lastly, the amino acid glutamine is held in the cells between the tubule and the bloodstream, and can be broken down by the body can break down into ammonium (NH4+ and HCO3-. The body then excretes the acidic NH4+ into the tubule so that it leaves the body in the urine, while the basic HCO3- is moved into the bloodstream. This mechanism also helps to raise blood pH, and the level of NH4+ excreted in the urine can be used by urologists to detect a respiratory acidosis.

Darkpagan666 said:

For food and beverages to alter the pH in the blood, it takes a considerable amount that is detrimental to the point of Lever and/or Kidney failure.

Everything has a pH value that's typically charted on a scale of 0-14, though the range can be greater or smaller. Values below 7 (neutral) denote acidic substances versus alkalis (or bases), which rank upwards of 7 on the chart.

This scale helps measure the activity of hydrogen ions in the substance. In food, it refers to the food's residual pH left in your body as the substance gets digested.

While our bodies have a pH value of 7.4 (around neutral), tap water 6.5-8.5, coffee is typically around pH 4.3-5, which is mildly acidic.

Although many people are unaware of the fact, maintaining the acid/base balance of your blood is actually vital to your survival. If the pH of your blood drops below 7.2 or rises above 7.6, then very soon your brain will no longer be able to function normally and you will be in dire straits. As luck would have it, although you cannot consciously detect your blood pH, the human body does in fact have an elegant but effective means of coping with every change in pH, large or small. This relies on three interlinking objects: buffers, the lungs and the kidneys.

Typically any food or beverage more acidic than our own body chemistry can trigger digestive discomfort, inflammation and "burning" side-effects like acid reflux or heartburn.

The body's metabolism produces many acids and bases, but the quantity of acids produced far exceeds the bases. This would lead to a metabolic acidosis if left unchecked, as the pH of the blood would drop due to the excess acid. The kidneys play a vital role in controlling blood pH, as, to put it simply, it is possible to pee out the excess acidic H+ ions or basic HCO3- ions in order to raise or lower the blood pH. As usual, the actual situation is a little more complicated than this.

The kidneys contain little tubes known as nephrons into which the greater part of everything in the blood apart from proteins passes, forming a 'filtrate'. The filtrate then passes along the different sections of the nephron, with different ions being secreted into the tubule or reabsorbed into the bloodstream. The filtrate eventually passes out of the kidney, down the ureter to the bladder, and then out of the body via the urethra. About 85% of the basic HCO3- ions pass into the filtrate, but are 'selectively reabsorbed' into the bloodstream depending on the pH of the blood. This means that the body can choose how much alkali to take back and how much to get rid of depending on the current blood pH. The HCO3- that remains in the tubule reacts with H+ ions that have been secreted from the blood into the filtrate, and passes out of the body.

Meanwhile, another base, HPO42-, also passes into the filtrate. This allows the body to add unwanted H+ from the blood into the tubule, safe in the knowledge that the H+ ions will react with the HPO42-, leaving the HCO3- to be reabsorbed at will. This further aids the reabsorption of HCO3-, and helps to raise the body pH.

Lastly, the amino acid glutamine is held in the cells between the tubule and the bloodstream, and can be broken down by the body can break down into ammonium (NH4+ and HCO3-. The body then excretes the acidic NH4+ into the tubule so that it leaves the body in the urine, while the basic HCO3- is moved into the bloodstream. This mechanism also helps to raise blood pH, and the level of NH4+ excreted in the urine can be used by urologists to detect a respiratory acidosis.
A nice piece this writing.

I read about the acid/base balance about 4 years ago.
I would add that minerals (calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc) are also alkalizing.However, there are also as mineral substances that are acidifying, such as phosphorus.
Most fruits also alkalinise the blood, even though they are acidic, because during digestion, when they are absorbed, they have an alkalising effect for some reason(I don't know exactly why).But if there are not enough minerals in the blood to alkalise, then the body draws minerals from the bones and tendons to alkalise.

And coffee acidifies the blood not only because it is acidic, but also because coffee helps to eliminate minerals from the body.

I would like to add that I wrote this from memory, which I have now laid down, so from information from 4 years ago (that I remember).

Thanks for this extra information, I didn't know these processes in so much detail.
What I read 4 years ago was longer than what you describe here.What I read was more about the consequences of acidification (diseases, other symptoms).
But what you describe here is more of a biological process (acidification).

How were you able to quit and what, if any, withdrawal symptoms did you experience, or what did you do to make up for the energy problems (if any) caused by the lack of coffee, etc.

It is said that it is recommended to give up coffee gradually, by reducing the daily amounts. Maybe I'm quitting a little too quickly. But it wasn't very hard, I had withdrawal symptoms for 3 days, even though I was a big coffee drinker.

For 3 days I was very tired and had a bit of a headache. I did not take any energy supplements, I survived. :) From the fourth day it was as if I had never had coffee.

I felt the good effects of quitting from the very beginning. I was able to go to sleep at a normal time in the evening, sleep was more restful and my dreams seemed to be more vivid, and I remembered them better.

Dark Lawyer said:

It is said that it is recommended to give up coffee gradually, by reducing the daily amounts. Maybe I'm quitting a little too quickly. But it wasn't very hard, I had withdrawal symptoms for 3 days, even though I was a big coffee drinker.

For 3 days I was very tired and had a bit of a headache. I did not take any energy supplements, I survived. :) From the fourth day it was as if I had never had coffee.

I felt the good effects of quitting from the very beginning. I was able to go to sleep at a normal time in the evening, sleep was more restful and my dreams seemed to be more vivid, and I remembered them better.
I will write in Hungarian,because the translator doesn't render it the way it should.If you want to know what I'm writing, use a translator.

If you know Hungarian and read the following text,please turn off the web translator, because it also translates the Hungarian text wrongly, not as I originally wrote it.

Aki tud magyarul és olvassa a következő szöveget,akkor kérem kapcsolja ki a webfordítót,mert a magyar szöveget is félrefordítja,nem úgy adja vissza,ahogyan eredetileg írtam.

Volt,amikor egy kicsivel később ittam meg az aznapi második kávémat(amit ebéd után szoktam)és úgy éreztem,mintha az egész testem(talán az idegrendszerem) össze akarna szakadni(ezt jobban nem tudom leírni),pedig aznap már ittam reggelire egy jó erős kávét.

Egyszer én is megpróbáltam leszokni a kávéról,de sajnos másnap visszatértem rá.
Egyébként én is úgy csináltam,hogy hirtelen megvontam.Viszont itt a fórumon valahol Blitzkreig azt írta,hogy a sok kávé káros a vesékre,de a hirtelen abbahagyása is káros.
Ezt a károsságát én is éreztem,amikor hirtelen leszoktam.Viszont,amikor megpróbáltam leszokni,a reggeli órákban hihetetlenül rosszul éreztem magam,de délutánra összeszedettebnek éreztem magam,és elég kiválóan,aztán pedig újra jött egyfajta nyomott érzés és a derekamban is húzódást,fáradtságot éreztem a derekamban.Viszont fáradékonyabb is voltam(testileg,mentálisan és lelkileg is),és hamarabb beestem az ágyba,de a szüleim miatt kicsit nehézkes aludni,mert elég sokat hangoskodnak,meg a hülye apám üvölteti a TV-t.Ezért kissé nehézkes lessz leszoknom.

Azt is láttam,ahol azt írtad,hogy leszoktál a piáról mindenféle segítség nélkül.Ehhez külön gratulálok.A hülye apám példát vehetne rólad,és valószínűleg megirigyelne téged. :lol: :D :) :mrgreen: Ő valószínűleg még segítséggel se tudna leszokni az alkoholról.De egyébként nem is szándékozik leszokni a piáról,még gondolatban sem.

Köszönöm ezt a rövid,de egyben értékes beszámolódat.

I just found this video randomly and I have a love-hate relationship with caffeine myself. I have heard conflicting evidence, like a little bit is good for you, and good for anti-aging and other things and here it says the opposite.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OnDutaQLe4 especially check the list at 2:43

Honestly, it would explain the lower abdominal cramps I sometimes get, and maybe the chance for bladder infections. I actually got over one recently, and I am on antibiotics again on suspicion for another...i am starting to wonder if caffeine is the culprit. I also had heart palpitations about a month ago. I notice when I try to stop for a few days I get tired and have a headache.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" p user_id=21286]
Hey Dr. Blitz what do you think?

I absolutely require it to stay grounded. I was put on amphetamines as a child for add and now my brain is wired that way.

Based on my Yogi days I can tell you it's absolutely normal to enjoy it daily in a responsible amount.

Shadowcat said:
I just found this video randomly and I have a love-hate relationship with caffeine myself. I have heard conflicting evidence, like a little bit is good for you, and good for anti-aging and other things and here it says the opposite.

Honestly, it would explain the lower abdominal cramps I sometimes get, and maybe the chance for bladder infections. I actually got over one recently, and I am on antibiotics again on suspicion for another...i am starting to wonder if caffeine is the culprit. I also had heart palpitations about a month ago. I notice when I try to stop for a few days I get tired and have a headache.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" p user_id=21286]
Unfortunately I don't understand the video because I don't speak perfect English.But I stopped at 2:43 and entered them one by one into the translator.
Anyway, I also hear from some sources that coffee is good, but other sources definitely say it is bad.

Shadowcat said:
Unfortunately I don't understand the video because I don't speak perfect English.But I stopped at 2:43 and entered them one by one into the translator.
Anyway, I also hear from some sources that coffee is good, but other sources definitely say it is bad.
There were also quite a few mixed comments on the spiritual effects of coffee in this thread.

Anyway, after lunch today I went for a walk and had a coffee after the walk.And I had really bad digestion.I felt like I was getting bloated and I cramp.I have seen sources of information that claim that coffee helps digestion by triggering the production of digestive enzymes.Well, that's not what I experienced today.Lol,Btw. :roll:
Shadowcat said:
One thing I would add about abdominal cramping is that it may be caused by the antibiotic killing the beneficial gut bacteria, one of the symptoms of lower abdominal cramp.

By the way,I've had antibiotic treatment for my teeth several times, but the last time I couldn't even take the antibiotics,because made my stomach hurt so badly.
Shadowcat said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" p user_id=21286]
Is he(Blitzkreig) a doctor? :? :shock: .Or are you just speaking metaphorically?

Асуря said:
Based on my Yogi days I can tell you it's absolutely normal to enjoy it daily in a responsible amount.
If you want to get off amphetamines, I can recommend this.https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69943

For example:Vibrate Surya or Raum, maybe Visudhi 111x, and say the following:" "My soul/chakra of choice is completely free of the negative effects of the amphetamine, in the healthiest and most positive way for me, now and forever."
You can develop something similar, or ask for help from more serious (advanced) JoS members,if you want.

Shadowcat said:
There were also quite a few mixed comments on the spiritual effects of coffee in this thread.

Anyway, after lunch today I went for a walk and had a coffee after the walk.And I had really bad digestion.I felt like I was getting bloated and I cramp.I have seen sources of information that claim that coffee helps digestion by triggering the production of digestive enzymes.Well, that's not what I experienced today.Lol,Btw. :roll:
Shadowcat said:
One thing I would add about abdominal cramping is that it may be caused by the antibiotic killing the beneficial gut bacteria, one of the symptoms of lower abdominal cramp.

By the way,I've had antibiotic treatment for my teeth several times, but the last time I couldn't even take the antibiotics,because made my stomach hurt so badly.
Shadowcat said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" p user_id=21286]
Is he(Blitzkreig) a doctor? :? :shock: .Or are you just speaking metaphorically?

Асуря said:
If you want to get off amphetamines, I can recommend this.https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69943

For example:Vibrate Surya or Raum, maybe Visudhi 111x, and say the following:" "My soul/chakra of choice is completely free of the negative effects of the amphetamine, in the healthiest and most positive way for me, now and forever."
You can develop something similar, or ask for help from more serious (advanced) JoS members,if you want.

He isn't officially but he is pretty good with TCM and has given me advice that I have found quite helpful.

Shadowcat said:
Shadowcat said:

Shadowcat said:

Асуря said:

He isn't officially but he is pretty good with TCM and has given me advice that I have found quite helpful.

The first time I realized coffee was a medicine is when my classmate showed up with a herbal book written in german ...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back