Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

US pastor called congregation 'broke, busted and disgusted' for not buying him luxury watch

FancyMancy

A US pastor who said his congregation was "poor, broke, busted and disgusted" for not buying him the luxury watch he wanted has issued an apology.
VXZlrfR.png

©Other Church at the Well in Kansas City, Missouri. Pic: Google Maps

Carlton Funderburke, the senior pastor at Church at the Well in Kansas City, Missouri, issued an apology for his "inexcusable" remarks. A video clip of his sermon from 7 August in which he berated his church members for not "honouring" him with a Movado watch went viral on TikTok.

"This is how I know you're still poor, broke, busted and disgusted, because of how you been honouring me", he says. "I'm not worth your McDonald's money? I'm not worth your Red Lobster money? I ain't worth your St John Knits - y'all can't afford no-how. I ain't worth y'all Louis Vuitton? I ain't worth your Prada? I'm not worth your Gucci?" he raged in the nearly-minute-long clip. "And y'all know I asked for one last year. Here it is all the way in August and I still ain't got it", he said. "Y'all ain't said nothing. Let me kick down the door and talk to my cheap sons and daughters."

Many people in the comments condemned Mr Funderburke for preaching about material items. "That would've been my last day in his church", a commenter typed. "I would've left so fast and loudly, oh no sir," another said. Another typed, "I missed the scripture about the Movado watch."

In his apology, the pastor said, "Though there is context behind the content of the clip, no context will suffice to explain the hurt and anguish caused by my words. I've spoken to those I am accountable to and have received their correction and instruction", he said. "I have also privately apologised to our church, who has extended their love and support to me."

siQxMPx.png

https://archive.ph/NRV4X

Xpp25G2.png

7KWke8W.png

vCVbJHs.gifx

I've spoken to those I am accountable to
What? So not "god", then? Why did "god" not tell that congregation this would happen?! Maybe "god" was asleep and couldn't be arsed to attend church that Sunday.

LcSXXaC.png

A jew goes to heaven and meets god and says 'God, do you want to hear a joke?" and god says, "Yeah". The jew says, "The holocaust". God says, "I don't understand", and the jew replied, "I suppose you had to be there".

Much better post thank you (except where you added your own imput at the end ya know a lot of things are not laughing matters or jokes or a lot of jokes these days are so modern people that haven't become modern cannot understand them because Jewish brainwashing has fragmented many fragile minds of the younger generation to the point the older people or those not fragmented cannot understand ya know the Greys and their technology for earth etc)

Have a nice day 😊

slyscorpion said:
Much better post thank you (except where you added your own imput at the end ya know a lot of things are not laughing matters or jokes or a lot of jokes these days are so modern people that haven't become modern cannot understand them because Jewish brainwashing has fragmented many fragile minds of the younger generation to the point the older people or those not fragmented cannot understand ya know the Greys and their technology for earth etc)

Have a nice day 😊
Dude. I didn't post this to please you, nor anyone. I make news threads. I post similarly in them. Maybe you can thank me for the previous ones... Maybe next time I'll reply to my own thread in a separate post and make my own separate reply in it. :roll: I might post similar things if someone else posted this, instead of me. Can we move on, please, FFS?

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:

Have a nice day 😊
Dude. I didn't post this to please you, nor anyone. I make news threads. I post similarly in them. Maybe you can thank me for the previous ones... Maybe next time I'll reply to my own thread in a separate post and make my own separate reply in it. :roll: I might post similar things if someone else posted this, instead of me. Can we move on, please, FFS?

I was just trying to turn this forum into something more cultured and intellectual that's all. I think programs like Family Guy American Dad and some of the Cartoons on Cartoon Network and Nick are a result of some sort of mind control thing related to the Jews that fragments the mind causing a short attention span. Maybe this is what lead to the mind state Lucifuge was talking about on his planet before everyone got the chip. I think your humor comes across in the same way.

I think we should be deep and intellectual not fragmented and of "this world" so to speak in this particular way.

That was all I had to say about your humor.

So take it or leave it I was making a comment.

It's not about pleasing anyone. It's about getting the forums in a more deep and intellectual state.

When people look at the news they want news.

When people look for humor they want humor.

That's all.

slyscorpion said:
I was just trying to turn this forum into something more cultured and intellectual that's all. I think programs like Family Guy American Dad and some of the Cartoons on Cartoon Network and Nick are a result of some sort of mind control thing related to the Jews that fragments the mind causing a short attention span. Maybe this is what lead to the mind state Lucifuge was talking about on his planet before everyone got the chip. I think your humor comes across in the same way.

You're not wrong, as Family Guy and American Dad are both made by (((Seth McFarlane))). CN is very Jewish, since from the Beginning (it had figures such as (((Genny Tartakowski))), who made Dexter's Lab and Samurai Jack) to this day (the person behind Steven Universe is (((Rebecca Sugar))), who is also a very woke person with a pedophile past). As for Nickelondeon, it went worse every year. I doubt that it could considered itself good, since it even tried to promote Xianity via the Fairly Oddparents (the creator is an egoistic self admitted Christard).

If there is something that both kids and adults need 100% than these cartoon and television in general, that would be reading. Even classical Fairy Tales at this point are better than nothing, considering they are rooted in Paganism.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back