Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Enemy tactics

Draconi666

Good evening brothers and sisters, I faced one of dumbest enemy tactics I could ever consider. And I want to share, maybe for new Satanists it may help in some cases.

As H.P.H.C. said that most of the time it is our stupidity, and what enemies role is it is just small part of percentage. So I noticed this by experience.

With my stupidity I putted my self into high fever or something but on very intense one, that I hardly could walk even. On that day after very intense physical day on job I did some push-ups, five Tibetan rites, did RTR but I didn’t clean up my aura… and before sleep some hatha yoga, I don’t remember if I did surya kriya + asanas or just asanas, but point is, that I just falled into bed all warm and there my stupidity manifested, I opened window and poof all my body was caught in cold wind 😂 temperature of my body rised instantly, and I hardly could walk or lay or do anything it was like very strong flu, and at that night I tried to contact Father Satan, and I’m sure who answered me was not Father, but enemy who pretended to be one of our Gods. It tried to convince me that this desease I have(cold fever) is actually virus created by enemy 😂😂😂 the voice was something like copy paste from movies… 🤣 it is strange that somewhere deep inside of me some very small part of me tried to believe this shit at that moment, maybe it is some programming leftovers. But anyway.

What I want to say in conclusion that even if you did something to yourself, enemy will try to convince you that it was their doing, to prove their fake power over you, and to make you think that they are powerful or something. In all ways possible, even dumbest ones.

TerKorian666 said:
Good evening brothers and sisters, I faced one of dumbest enemy tactics I could ever consider. And I want to share, maybe for new Satanists it may help in some cases.

As H.P.H.C. said that most of the time it is our stupidity, and what enemies role is it is just small part of percentage. So I noticed this by experience.

With my stupidity I putted my self into high fever or something but on very intense one, that I hardly could walk even. On that day after very intense physical day on job I did some push-ups, five Tibetan rites, did RTR but I didn’t clean up my aura… and before sleep some hatha yoga, I don’t remember if I did surya kriya + asanas or just asanas, but point is, that I just falled into bed all warm and there my stupidity manifested, I opened window and poof all my body was caught in cold wind 😂 temperature of my body rised instantly, and I hardly could walk or lay or do anything it was like very strong flu, and at that night I tried to contact Father Satan, and I’m sure who answered me was not Father, but enemy who pretended to be one of our Gods. It tried to convince me that this desease I have(cold fever) is actually virus created by enemy 😂😂😂 the voice was something like copy paste from movies… 🤣 it is strange that somewhere deep inside of me some very small part of me tried to believe this shit at that moment, maybe it is some programming leftovers. But anyway.

What I want to say in conclusion that even if you did something to yourself, enemy will try to convince you that it was their doing, to prove their fake power over you, and to make you think that they are powerful or something. In all ways possible, even dumbest ones.

What about it’s voice, forgot to add, it’s sound was like Father’s Satan’s, but tone and manner of speech was fake for me, it had no aliveness. It tried to mimic voice of Gods creating same sound but talked totally like recorded audio tape.

TerKorian666 said:
TerKorian666 said:

What about it’s voice, forgot to add, it’s sound was like Father’s Satan’s, but tone and manner of speech was fake for me, it had no aliveness. It tried to mimic voice of Gods creating same sound but talked totally like recorded audio tape.

That's the Greys
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=382271
I was just writing on this.

They will do this and cause you to spend time paranoid over stuff. Probably the whole thing was from them what you felt and happened. They can sometimes cause various physical symptoms with attacks from what I hear.

slyscorpion said:
TerKorian666 said:
TerKorian666 said:

That's the Greys
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=382271
I was just writing on this.

They will do this and cause you to spend time paranoid over stuff. Probably the whole thing was from them what you felt and happened. They can sometimes cause various physical symptoms with attacks from what I hear.

Or maybe my mistake was that I didn’t cleaned my aura after rtr that day

TerKorian666 said:

Do more hatha yoga, alternate nose breathing, or other yin activities. In this case, if you weren't exhausted, then you were at least overheated.

The Sithali or Sitkari breaths are also termed cooling breaths for their stimulation of yin within the body. However, do not do this excessively either.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back