Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Great Reseters Openly Hire "Information Warriors"

Elite

"Oy vey goy, let me pick the accurate knowledge for you! Goy is too stupid!"

rk0lq4chadi91.jpg

I hope this gets in the announcement, as this is very important. I copied the text from the article and put it here:

WEF Announce Recruitment of ‘Information Warriors’ To Control the Narrative on Social Media

Posted on August 18, 2022 by Constitutional Nobody
Posted BY: News Punch

The World Economic Forum (WEF) has announced it has recruited hundreds of thousands of “information warriors” to control the internet, policing social media and forums for “misinformation” and conspiracy content which will then be systematically shut down.

According to Klaus Schwab’s WEF, misinformation on the internet is an “infodemic” that is “potentially deadly” and requires a “cure.” The definition of misinformation, according to the WEF, is anything they disagree with. This means the information warriors will essentially be engaged in the act of shutting down dissent.

Conspiracy forums [to the Jews, this high marks the Joy of Satan's Ancient-forums!!!] and Youtube comments sections are being targeted by the “digital Second Responders” who pretend to be ordinary users of the platform, but are actually working to disrupt proceedings and support the ideology of Klaus Schwab’s WEF.

Announcing the news on a WEF podcast, UN communications director Melissa Fleming said “So far, we’ve recruited 110,000 information volunteers, and we equip these information volunteers with the kind of knowledge about how misinformation spreads and ask them to serve as kind of ‘digital first-responders’ in those spaces where misinformation travels.”

The WEF are subliminally influencing the masses in order to push their narratives onto the people.

Remember what Amdusias once said!:
"Just as the enemy has people who cannot see us, we cannot see them. However, they will manifest blatantly as we get closer to the climax of our cause."

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Darkpagan666 said:
I hope this gets in the announcement, as this is very important. I copied the text from the article and put it here:

WEF Announce Recruitment of ‘Information Warriors’ To Control the Narrative on Social Media

Posted on August 18, 2022 by Constitutional Nobody
Posted BY: News Punch

The World Economic Forum (WEF) has announced it has recruited hundreds of thousands of “information warriors” to control the internet, policing social media and forums for “misinformation” and conspiracy content which will then be systematically shut down.

According to Klaus Schwab’s WEF, misinformation on the internet is an “infodemic” that is “potentially deadly” and requires a “cure.” The definition of misinformation, according to the WEF, is anything they disagree with. This means the information warriors will essentially be engaged in the act of shutting down dissent.

Conspiracy forums [to the Jews, this high marks the Joy of Satan's Ancient-forums!!!] and Youtube comments sections are being targeted by the “digital Second Responders” who pretend to be ordinary users of the platform, but are actually working to disrupt proceedings and support the ideology of Klaus Schwab’s WEF.

Announcing the news on a WEF podcast, UN communications director Melissa Fleming said “So far, we’ve recruited 110,000 information volunteers, and we equip these information volunteers with the kind of knowledge about how misinformation spreads and ask them to serve as kind of ‘digital first-responders’ in those spaces where misinformation travels.”

The WEF are subliminally influencing the masses in order to push their narratives onto the people.

Remember what Amdusias once said!:
"Just as the enemy has people who cannot see us, we cannot see them. However, they will manifest blatantly as we get closer to the climax of our cause."

HAIL SATAN!!!!

This is exciting news.
Bring it on.
We'll see how they'll fare in Satan's era.

"israel" paying students to defend it online
FancyMancy said:
I think it was me who shared this before. I looked on here but I couldn't find it so it must have been on the previous forum, so here it is again.

Israel: Government pays students to fight internet battles
http://archive.is/B93aK

Release the Trolls
http://archive.is/zDVtt
This one is not showing properly, so you'll have to scroll to the right to see where it says "Israel is weaponizing social media in order to wage a propaganda war against BDS.".

Israel To Pay Students For Pro-Israeli Social Media Propaganda
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/08/14/israel-pay-students-propaganda_n_3755782.html?ec_carp=3650951843444387349

Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
http://archive.is/yfbx7

World Union of Jewish Students - Hasbara Handbook - Promoting Israel on Campus
FancyMancy said:
The first aim of Israel advocacy is to influence public opinion.
The second aim of Israel advocacy is to influence public leaders.
For this reason, the third aim of student Israel advocacy is to influence campus leaders.
Shaping campus opinion to prevent anti-Israel feeling, the fourth major aim of student Israel advocacy, allows Jewish students to avoid uncomfortable situations on campus, allows students to identify as Jewish on campus without fear, and strengthens Jewish life on campus.

(Oy vey please nots post truth the goyims will finds out wes wants to enslaveses them)those idiots helping the jews against humanity,will get the negative karma they rightfully deserve,

The reptilian jewish rats are also pushing for digital ID,the rats are doing everything to say
(goyims on Internet not do real journalism listen to us goyims an bes slaveses), the reptilian jewish owned media is losing followers, an the reptilian jewish scum is panicing an reeeeeeeeeeeeing,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back