Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

kundalini serpent

satanisawesome

How many years it take to raise kundalini serpent,and what will happen when kundalini is fully awakened

The average Satanist will spend some 20 years + until the Magnum Opus is completed. As for the Kundalini to ascend? This may take shorter time. It really depends on your effort and consistency with daily meditation and spiritual practices.

To accelerate your advancement, work on the Eight-Fold Path every single day:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ASHTAR.html

satanisawesome said:
How many years it take to raise kundalini serpent,and what will happen when kundalini is fully awakened

There isn’t really a general answer to this, I do not think atleast because each one of us comes here at a different level of spirituality. This is from our past lives and if we were working on our soul in our previous life and how far we got with it, if one has done any work on the soul this life, has long one hasn’t worked on the soul and etc. also then there’s the question of how serious is one going to take working on their soul now, how long will they spend in quality meditation, how consistent and etc.

The best thing that you can do is just begin studying as much as you can from the JoyofSatan website and begin doing the meditations daily

Either HP Cobra or HP Maxine said this but if you meditate diligently, at most it'll only take you 10 years til your body and soul are ready to raise the serpent. so im assuming for most people its before that

satanisawesome said:

It differs from person to person. If you worked on your kundalini awakening process in past lives, you will likely advance faster in this life when it comes to that process.
I know I worked on my kundalini in my last lifetime. It went a little quicker in some aspects for me this time around.

I believe that for a spiritual Satanist, the kundalini process goes faster and deeper for them, compared to a non-SS person who does no yoga or meditation.

This depends on past life development.
With no past advancement, you can assend in a short period, but it will still be over a couple years realistically. But again, that also depends on you current development and time allotment.

I disagree with the popular opinion that it will take years.
This is not so.
If you firmly believe that it will takes years, then your mind will make it take years. The same applies for squares and multiple-day workings. Truth is that most of the time your goals will manifest before the completion of a cycle. Once attained, the permanence of your manifestation depends on wisdom and maturity in keeping it. Very similar to keeping a chakra open and active, attracting and keeping money, or a romantic interest.

Cleaning your soul is different and must be done daily. This is because one is constantly bombarded with external energies of varying strengths.

Similar to empowerment, the breaking of blockages, and stimulation & safe ascension of your serpent depend on the effectiveness of your working/meditations. Certain meditations are more powerful than others, and when done in a constant manner will bring you rapid results. The kundalini energy is extremely hot, electric, and extremely sexual. Your body and especially your brain need time to gradually adjust to the immense heat and applied cooling of these energies.

Rushing an ascension will bring you literal pain and insanity. But to say it will take years, IMO, is simply an inaccurate stretch. Especially with the current availability of meditations and knowledge of the human soul.

I am open to hearing everyone's thoughts on this.

HS.

Syt said:
I disagree with the popular opinion that it will take years.
This is not so.
If you firmly believe that it will takes years, then your mind will make it take years. The same applies for squares and multiple-day workings. Truth is that most of the time your goals will manifest before the completion of a cycle. Once attained, the permanence of your manifestation depends on wisdom and maturity in keeping it. Very similar to keeping a chakra open and active, attracting and keeping money, or a romantic interest.

Cleaning your soul is different and must be done daily. This is because one is constantly bombarded with external energies of varying strengths.

Similar to empowerment, the breaking of blockages, and stimulation & safe ascension of your serpent depend on the effectiveness of your working/meditations. Certain meditations are more powerful than others, and when done in a constant manner will bring you rapid results. The kundalini energy is extremely hot, electric, and extremely sexual. Your body and especially your brain need time to gradually adjust to the immense heat and applied cooling of these energies.

Rushing an ascension will bring you literal pain and insanity. But to say it will take years, IMO, is simply an inaccurate stretch. Especially with the current availability of meditations and knowledge of the human soul.

I am open to hearing everyone's thoughts on this.

HS.
The body and soul takes time to adapt to changes and it works in cicles. I do agree that we need to have a positive mindset but only very few can raise the kundalini in a couple of years and they are already very advanced, so if you are born with strong spiritual powers I can see how they would advance very fast with the right knowledge but for the rest it will take more time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back