Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jupiter mantra during jupiter retrograde

Occultstudent101

Hey ladies and gents,

This question might be a little stupid but I just wanted to make sure that Im not doing anything improper or wrong here so hence I’m asking,- is it okay to use the Jupiter mantra((Guruave)) to empower the crown and pineal gland while Jupiter is retrograde?

I don’t mean doing a jupiter square but just using the mantra in general for empowerment of those 2 centers now while Jupiter is retrograde

Occultstudent101 said:
Hey ladies and gents,

This question might be a little stupid but I just wanted to make sure that Im not doing anything improper or wrong here so hence I’m asking,- is it okay to use the Jupiter mantra((Guruave)) to empower the crown and pineal gland while Jupiter is retrograde?

I don’t mean doing a jupiter square but just using the mantra in general for empowerment of those 2 centers now while Jupiter is retrograde

YES! Jupiter retrograde is a blessing. When retrograde, the energies turn inwards. Jupiter has pronounced spiritual energies that is great to turn inward your Crown chakra. I have had wonderful experiences with this.

Jupiter Retrograde can be exploited for spirituality - empowering and nurturing your soul. It is great to use Jupiters energies for protection! Jupiter is currently in Aries though, it is good to offset low self-esteem, shyness and it is good to increase confidence and vitality (may be short-lived though). But for generally empowering your Crown chakra using the mantra Guruave, it is all fine.

When there are aspects from your Jupiter to some other planet, Jupiter's energy can increase the unfavorable characteristics of the other planet (it can increase the positive aspects as well). So, freeing of the soul working would help to remove such influence and thus as a result you get better results.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back