Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Homosexuality & Theistic Satanism

Inquisitionis

Hello everyone, nice to e-meet you.

I've recently come across your portal, as I've been trying to research and get a clearer view of the opinion of JoS as an institution and its members regarding homosexuality.
The reason I'm asking is 'cause upon my research, I found some quite disturbing Greek documents online, proclaiming that gay people are considered filthy and should be treated as such.

Could you please, provide me with some information and the official official, of JoS over the topic, as my findings (on the internet) were quite disturbing.

Kind regards.

Inquisitionis said:

Hello! :)

Homosexuality is extremely normal. It is natural. Satan does not care whether you sleep with a Woman or a Man. As long as you have consensual sex with an adult, or even adults, this is fine.

The obsessive compulsion on other peoples sexuality comes from the Jews. Sexual energy is very spiritual in nature and is of the very Kundalini. When we stimulate ourselves sexually, we activate and stimulate the Kundalini, our life force aka Witchcraft.

The Jews had to control peoples sexuality by perverting it and making this into something ugly and 'unnatural'. This kept the Kundalini in the Base Chakra, preventing the Kundalini from Ascending. The population was then easily controlled, as Gentiles could not obtain Spiritual abilities, wisdom and power.

Here is an excerpt from the sermon Sexual Freedom by HP Maxine Dietrich on this particular matter (link below):
"There is nothing spiritual about Christianity. Christianity is a tool to remove all spiritual knowledge and spirituality. This has been effectively accomplished by attacking the second chakra, which is the sexual chakra, thus keeping the kundalini serpent bound in the base. In order for the kundalini energy to ascend, and ascend safely, all of the chakras must be free and open. Psychological hang- ups manifest themselves in the chakras, which are the key components of the soul, and create blocks that prevent the ascension and circulation of spiritual energy, both in the 7 main chakras and in the 144,000 nadis.

Christianity, Islam, and other related programs to destroy spirituality vehemently attack sexuality in any way they can, whether it is heterosexuality, homosexuality, etc. They work to instill sexual inhibitions, guilt, shame, and turn something beautiful and spiritually empowering into something ugly. Few if any Christians or Muslims are even aware of what spirituality really is. All of these nefarious programs have replaced spiritual concepts with imposter Jewish characters, Jewish places, and other fictitious Jewish archetypes, such as Jesus, the Nazarene. Jesus has been used as a diversion and distraction, keeping followers from accessing true spirituality and working on their souls. Truth be known, we save our own souls. "Jesus" is a fictitious Jewish character that is nothing more than an imposter to a CONCEPT.

Kundalini liberates the soul and also opens up the psyche. The Christian Church has also done everything in its power to keep us from communicating with beings such as Satan and his Demons, and deliberately cut us all off from any knowledge and power. This keeps us all in the dark, and has cut us off from our True Creator God.

"WE SHALL DESTROY GOD"
– Quote from the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion."

Link:
https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Joy_of_Satan_2010_Sermons.pdf

Inquisitionis said:

Even if a group of people had something wrong with them, we are on the path of advancement for all souls, and thus must give them a baseline level of respect and support.

If someone has a problem with their soul, our path provides both direct and indirect solutions to resolving these conditions. In this way, we do not necessarily have to bicker about what is right or wrong; as we clean and empower our souls, healthy and advanced behaviors will take over.

The ancient Greeks knew this as well, which calls into question the validity of what you read. Perhaps the individual was ignorant of the ways in which the soul can advance. Even worse, perhaps this was a malicious corruption, done to further some agenda.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with liking another man.

There IS however, a lot wrong with the way gays are portrayed and programmed.

Anyone who still thinks being homosexual is unnatural or a disease, then you still need to deprogram yourself from jewish filth.

Or dont. Im not your boss. Maybe the jew is.

Inquisitionis said:
An acquaintance of mine recently wrote a paper (for a philosophy class at university) about pederasty (sexual activity involving a man and a boy) in ancient Greece, and read it to me. Although I forgot the name, apparently there was a philosopher who wrote something along the lines of: "Relations between a man and a woman stem from an animalistic instinct to procreate, and therefore love between them is only a lie to justify their lust. On the other hand, there is a far more pure and divine form of love that can exist between men, which is based solely on the bond between them, since procreation cannot be a factor."

Personally, I thought he sounded like a massive hypocrite, misconstruing his lustful desires for young boys as an excuse to cheat on his wife. I do see the merit in encouraging everyone to start a family, especially during times of war in which high birth rates are more important; but just imagine how tormenting it must've been for his wife to be described as lesser in that way, as well as the boys who fell in love with a man, only to be told later that they need to "grow up" and have sex with someone they don't love just to fulfil their duty as a man to have children. And apparently this was relatively commonplace, although some did consider it problematic.

There was also a similar culture in Japan as well, several centuries ago. There have actually been some historical accounts of samurai staying together with their wakashu well into old age instead of getting married, but they were considered oddballs for continuing even as their male partners lost their youthful androgyny, and for not seeking out a heterosexual relationship alongside it.

I don't know of any societies besides modern ones in which exclusive homosexual relationships were socially acceptable, but some people engaged in them anyway, suggesting that it was important enough to some people for them to be willing to go as far as to defy societal expectations. This suggests to me that it's more of an issue with society than the individual's preferences. Even in modern times, there are still many who scorn homosexual men, especially the ones who take on a more feminine role in a relationship; but this could be a result of enemy religions promoting hatred for femininity and sexuality in general.

I believe there is a point at which people have to face their own feelings, and decide things such as these for themselves, without letting external factors such as disapproval and trauma affect them. Likewise, Spiritual Satanism is about personal growth and advancement from within, so that questions such as these become irrelevant.

See also: Sexuality & Balance, what is "natural" (by Dahaarkan).

Thank you all for your answers and your contribution to my research on how sexuality is perceived in our community.
The reason I've asked you is that personally, I cannot consider myself being a part of a religion that oppresses personal expression as well as sexuality, within the framework of social coexistence of course.

However, I must admit that I'm deeply concerned about the mental/emotional/spiritual state of the person who wrote these so-called '' Rules of Satanism''.
On a social level, it makes me just wonder, why would a person that chooses to commit to our religion, which is basically the glorification of Human Nature, Personal Freedom as well as and the connection with the Infernal Divine, would be so dogmatic on a matter that is none of their concern.

I guess it has to do with what @CaspianTheDreamer said.

Inquisitionis said:
Thank you all for your answers and your contribution to my research on how sexuality is perceived in our community.
The reason I've asked you is that personally, I cannot consider myself being a part of a religion that oppresses personal expression as well as sexuality, within the framework of social coexistence of course.

However, I must admit that I'm deeply concerned about the mental/emotional/spiritual state of the person who wrote these so-called '' Rules of Satanism''.
On a social level, it makes me just wonder, why would a person that chooses to commit to our religion, which is basically the glorification of Human Nature, Personal Freedom as well as and the connection with the Infernal Divine, would be so dogmatic on a matter that is none of their concern.

I made a rather recent post, ( is sodomy natural? ) wondering if sodomy is "natural" or whatever.

I soon realized that i was being attacked with strange beliefs. The enemy loves targeting weak spots. Be it physical, spiritual or mental.

If you are the kind of person who has years of trauma and bottled up pain on this matter you need to immediately work on removing those internal issues as to not give the enemy any opening to come in.

The reason i was attacked was because i neglected my AoP for literally only three or so days. You will grow a lot if you go along seriously on Satan's path, but you will also be heavily attacked. Which is why theres a huge emphasis on independence by the ones above because the state of the world currently is where the strong survive and the weak either have to suffer or go under the strong ones' protection....or under their slavery.

Sometimes the enemy attacks can sound extremely convincing. But if you have a strong AoP they will sound stupid and you will be very easily able to disprove them using simple logic.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Inquisitionis said:

I made a rather recent post, ( is sodomy natural? ) wondering if sodomy is "natural" or whatever.

I soon realized that i was being attacked with strange beliefs. The enemy loves targeting weak spots. Be it physical, spiritual or mental.

If you are the kind of person who has years of trauma and bottled up pain on this matter you need to immediately work on removing those internal issues as to not give the enemy any opening to come in.

The reason i was attacked was because i neglected my AoP for literally only three or so days. You will grow a lot if you go along seriously on Satan's path, but you will also be heavily attacked. Which is why theres a huge emphasis on independence by the ones above because the state of the world currently is where the strong survive and the weak either have to suffer or go under the strong ones' protection....or under their slavery.

Sometimes the enemy attacks can sound extremely convincing. But if you have a strong AoP they will sound stupid and you will be very easily able to disprove them using simple logic.
Three days of not reinforcing AoP is a long time...

Strong aop means you get next to none of enemy influence, hence strong.

Henu the Great said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
Inquisitionis said:

Three days of not reinforcing AoP is a long time...

Strong aop means you get next to none of enemy influence, hence strong.

Yeah... i can only hope my thread and my recent behavior would teach others about how essential AoP is.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Inquisitionis said:

I think that the opinions of that person, derived from their inability to understand not only how Nature works (aka simple biology), but also from a place of false superiority.
Not all seeking the Truth can handle it.
To be quite honest, I was never a devoted xtian. I've always known that liberation of the soul does NOT come by submitting to a punisher God, but rather by research, that's when I encountered the Black Flame of Father.

I've never felt more in tune with myself ever before, however, as my spirit, craves to research and get deep into things, I just needed to know, what's the opinion of the Spiritual Family I belong to, on homosexuality. :)

Thank you all for your contribution! Much appreciated!

Christards an other abrahamic cults,have a problem with homosexuals, you can see with the reptilian jews an jewlywood trying to normalize pesos,the homosexuals will be the scapegoat an take all the blame, even though some homosexuals were fighting against, the reptilian jews normalization of pedos,but you know twitter an jewgle,an christards

Anyway their is nothing wrong with homosexuals,Satan has no problem with them so, don't let any christards an their programing tell you otherwise

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back