Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Using runes to cleanse areas

Satasdisciple

Hello my SS family,

So I know of the Sananda method Maxine mentioned on the JoS and Ive been applying this to try and make the energies in my house more positive but I was wondering, can I also use runes to assist with this as well? Like for example, maybe use Algs and Vinja to help with cleansing and a more harmonious energy in the house?

If so, would I just visualize the Algs rune on a certain wall, vibrate into it and imagine it glowing with gold and the energy spreading on the wall and do this for each wall, ceiling, floor and more things in the house of course and also do the same with The Vinja/Wunjo rune?

Would just doing on its own help get rid of negative energy and do I have to program the energy?

Also, would this be worth it even or just stick to using Sananda only? & with Sananda do I have to use an affirmation? I don’t right?

Wunjo and Algiz has banishing properties. Algiz removes negative energies of all kinds and protects. Algiz removes depression just like Wunjo. Wunjo increases the positive energies therein and intensifies them.

Yes, vibrating them with the purpose of removing negative energy and increasing positive energies, is excellent. Just vibrating them may also help, but not in the same extent as an actual working. Programming energies are always necessitated, IMO.

You can use both Sananda and the Runes. Space them out. I haven't tried combining Runes with Sanskrit mantras. I either use the Rune or a Sanskrit mantra. So I cannot really say what this does to the energy and working. I can use both Runes and Sanskrit mantras in the same day, but I always space these out.

Darkpagan666 said:
Wunjo and Algiz has banishing properties. Algiz removes negative energies of all kinds and protects. Algiz removes depression just like Wunjo. Wunjo increases the positive energies therein and intensifies them.

Yes, vibrating them with the purpose of removing negative energy and increasing positive energies, is excellent. Just vibrating them may also help, but not in the same extent as an actual working. Programming energies are always necessitated, IMO.

You can use both Sananda and the Runes. Space them out. I haven't tried combining Runes with Sanskrit mantras. I either use the Rune or a Sanskrit mantra. So I cannot really say what this does to the energy and working. I can use both Runes and Sanskrit mantras in the same day, but I always space these out.

Thank you for answering, yes I definitely meant spaced out like you mentioned.

Do you have any idea how I can program this energy as it’ll all be spaced out around the house? I’m guessing maybe after I do a wall, I can imagine the energy on it and do a couple affirmations and then move onto another wall or just program each area after I finish them all

InNomineDeiNostriSatanas said:
Darkpagan666 said:

Thank you for answering, yes I definitely meant spaced out like you mentioned.

Do you have any idea how I can program this energy as it’ll all be spaced out around the house? I’m guessing maybe after I do a wall, I can imagine the energy on it and do a couple affirmations and then move onto another wall or just program each area after I finish them all

You're welcome!

An affirmation could be:
"The energy of Algiz and Wunjo is removing all negative energy from my home, and my home is now permanently filled with brilliant, positive and harmonious energy."

When you affirm this, you can visualize your home, room by room, or your entire home at once, that negative energy is leaving. You can visualize this negative energy into a ball and send it to the Jews, or give it to your GD and let him/her deliver it. Also, engulf your rooms/home in white-gold light. You can also do wall by wall, as you mentioned, but this may be time consuming depending on the size of your home.

You can use the same affirmation with Sananda.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back