Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is astral projection like

STEVENNEWTH666

I want to know what astral projection is like is it like physical does it feel physical what is astral sex like with a succubus is it done like physical sex or different what can you do on the astral plane any answers will be appreciated thanks

Hello, here is a link to Joy of Satan website where is the topic of sex with demons

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Incubus.html

You can also use the search button on this forum for keywords like : astral sex, succubus, demon sex,AOP,astral senses, etc.
For the experiences and informations from ALL the members of the Joy of Satan family on this forum.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/search.php

There is also a Search button on the Joy of Satan forums.

And from my personal experiences, I never went to astral but when I was close, I was in a deep trance and slowly felt my body getting up but also feeling the body(physical one)staying on bed, and I heard reptilians screaming(stupid loud sounds trying to stop me) , and they did, I was scared asf and I stopped. The lesson is that, you see , when you go in astral or try to get there, you go with ALL your being in there, so even if NOW in reality you don't see or hear anything im astral , like bad entities,spiritd that may be in your home or REPTILIANS or who knows what, slowly by getting there you will see them, so PROTECT, clean and empower your mind and soul so you don't get back as , SADLY I did...

Also, I have my astral senses strong now, and I was attacked by enemyes by them, they tried to PRETEND they are my "succubus" and they made me feel sexual pleasure, and they keep telling me "Give me/us your sexual energy, we need it, we'll give you more then" or when I asked who they are , they said "We are THEM(the gods,did't said any names because they CAN'T)
So, be carefull, be prepared and understand that,don't be obsessed with succubus , be calm , smart and follow the steps on this forum and your sould and mind, don't rush as ...I DID

Goodluck brother , don't be afraid of enemyes, they beg for our energyes everytime I meet them, they are NOTHING if you close your mind with VOID MEDITATION,your soul with PROTECTION(AOP)

And be carreful at signs after you ask Satan for a lovely lover, and try also to understand deeply what that means beside pleasurable SEX.

Understand also that, with empowerment of astral senses, you will be able to feel the pleasures of having sex without a partener.

And if you are refused don't give up, it may not be the time for it, but if you look closer at yourself you may see(guided by the GODS) bad things at yourself that you didn't saw before , reasons to be refused but also ways of solving them

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back