Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A story and experience ive had with enemies

Benshere666

One night I told Maxien Dietrich I hope she got everything Ive tried to say to her I told her Something I remember as a kid and an adolescent a teenager like there was this program i went to I was eating one day and i eneded up real digusted with the situation while i was eating anyway the situation was eating and one of the jews was eating right beside me i ate and it was like my plate wouldnt go down and my stomach was getting full also thing's I've been dealing with I remember when i was extremely young I remembered hearing pay attention i was about 6 years old maybe the family i grew up with a woman had the ugly foot either way i saw another individual had one when i went to chicago i know when i was in 2nd gradeI was told about hearing a beep in my head . Some days in school i remember telling her i felt somedays either way i didint know what an attack was until I recognized i hated associtating myself i mean I felt like im supposed to be able to talk to individuals well expect them to help me i noticed somethings as i got older i never really always thought it was a spook but somethings like just a spell like i gotta do what they want me to do there is one thing about not believing it over my head i had a phone call its kinda like every thing in my life was set up also

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back