Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help, don't know who this spirit is

Henu the Great

Do lots of three part final rtr and returning curses 1 & 2 every day.

https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

WOTAN666 said:
So I've been dealing with these attacks for around a year, when I first tried to evoke a demon also, when I started practicing the six month spiritual warfare training program (a few hindrances in doing so). For starters, I have practicing Jewish cousins in my family, whose mom was a Jew, which there seemed to have been some type of chain reaction of race mixers in my family (which is always the white trash one, except my dad and half sister). Pretty much, I get visited by this entity, which claims to be Agares, it has two forms, one which looks like a kike with dark hair and dark eyes, the other which looks like a Nordic person, both female in characteristics. I get racially taunted by both whenever I just simply enjoy my day, one I assume is an enemy nord, the other is a hideous jew. It was after I did the white race awakening ritual especially.
I used to just simply roast them and their physical features, which has proven to not work that much.

I am just wondering, in general, how am I supposed to get rid of this energy/entity? I believe my family has a curse put on it, especially with the kikes in my family, what would be a working that I can do to bless my family?

Also, in an area surrounded by Judeo-Christian filth and city dwelling untermensch, while I'm trying to get through school on top of that.

feels like I'm my families last hope for the preservation of the aryan race, all a bunch of virtue signalling mormons constantly at odds with each other, the white trash side seems to want to sell away our heritage so they can use it for degeneracy.

If this is a real entity, then it is likely beyond reasonable for you to handle yourself. Therefore, I would ignore it to the best of your ability, keep a very strong aura of protection, and bring this matter up to Satan (through his sigil). If this is some enemy entity, then they could get rid of it for you.

Do you mind elaborating on more details about this entity? Such as how it comes to you, what it says, how powerful it seems, or how it makes you feel.

In regards to yourself and your family, any Jewish curses are removed through the use of the FRTR. Do this, then clean yourself of any Hebrew energy. You can do this towards your family, through visualization, if you need to, as well. Lastly, you can apply an AOP to your family.

As for what you have written in your profile, no you should not "pull a Varg", or any other crazy action. Doing spiritual work whilst incognito is a very advantageous position to be in, which the enemy cannot easily counter. There is no sense in throwing this out just to satisfy your emotions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back