Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

App Ideas?

ramses13th

Hello, this is Ramses, I'm getting in-depth with React Native/JS app development atm and I would like to start this App Ideas thread.
The purpose of this thread is to ask you, my brothers and sisters, what app would you need to ease your meditations scheduling or any other ss related stuff.
So far in my list there is :
- An app to organize meditations ( works like an workout app )
- An app to train intuition ( random cards, random colors, number range, etc )
- An android app for RTR's

Being fairly new to spirtual satanism. I would also consider it helpful to include alot of informational stuff just in case the app catches the eyes of someone who like me was spiritually seeking for a higher power. it could be as simple as something as direct links to the joys of Satan websites many important bundles of information or it could even be internally contained information to help guide those new to the joys of Satan. I can imagine the amount of spiritually lost individuals who could find him and our community through this app if it were to be released.

Check out the app "esp trainer" for ios devices, it's meant to train intuition, you could make one for the JoS.

ramses13th said:
Hello, this is Ramses, I'm getting in-depth with React Native/JS app development atm and I would like to start this App Ideas thread.
The purpose of this thread is to ask you, my brothers and sisters, what app would you need to ease your meditations scheduling or any other ss related stuff.
So far in my list there is :
- An app to organize meditations ( works like an workout app )
- An app to train intuition ( random cards, random colors, number range, etc )
- An android app for RTR's

I think an app to teach the new ones how to meditate, I'm meaning the 40 days program for novices or the 6 months one. I belive you know that in it you must have something (like notifications or somthing discreet for those who don't have intimacy) to remind them to meditate.

Your idea is good and I personally like it. I wish you good luck .

Jjkillerxx said:
Being fairly new to spirtual satanism. I would also consider it helpful to include alot of informational stuff just in case the app catches the eyes of someone who like me was spiritually seeking for a higher power. it could be as simple as something as direct links to the joys of Satan websites many important bundles of information or it could even be internally contained information to help guide those new to the joys of Satan. I can imagine the amount of spiritually lost individuals who could find him and our community through this app if it were to be released.

Thank you everyone, this is the first Idea that I will be working on, already started.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back