Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Calendar - All dates for the Necronomicon money Spell

SShiva_fr

Greetings Brothers and Sisters

As suggested by HP Cobra, it is good for all of us to do money work.

Here are the dates for the Necronomicon Money Spell, from September to December 2022.

Please note, these dates are valid for those living in UTC+1 but for others, this will give you some guidelines to find the right date and time.

You can find the satanic calendar on jos-astro.com
https://jos-astro.com/#/astro-calendars

Let's start :

-Sunday September 04 at Jupiter time
-Thursday September 08 at the time of the Sun, before the V.O.C.
-Friday September 30 at Jupiter time
-Thursday October 27 at Sun time
-Friday October 28 at Jupiter time
-Thursday, November 24 at Sun time
-Friday, November 25 at Jupiter time, before the V.O.C.
-Sunday December 04, after the V.O.C., Jupiter time
-Sunday December 25, after the V.O.C., Jupiter time.

The spell in pictures:

Glory to our Gods and the JoS Ministry for giving us access to this knowledge ! Hail Father Satan !

Has anyone tried this? I would like to know some experiences. I remember trying a long time ago but not for 40 days. I think I did get some money but unfortunately i did not wrote the experience anywhere.

luis said:
Has anyone tried this? I would like to know some experiences. I remember trying a long time ago but not for 40 days. I think I did get some money but unfortunately i did not wrote the experience anywhere.

Until today, I have done all the dates that have presented themselves since the beginning of the year 2022.
Each time, there is a small income.

I want to make it clear that I don't have much power, I am still working on cleansing and soul release.
No doubt a person with a powerful aura would attract more money.

In any case, this spell is quick to do, so why deprive yourself?
And given the current economic conditions...everything is good to take.
I practice everything, to train myself.

sshivafr said:
luis said:

Until today, I have done all the dates that have presented themselves since the beginning of the year 2022.
Each time, there is a small income.

I want to make it clear that I don't have much power, I am still working on cleansing and soul release.
No doubt a person with a powerful aura would attract more money.

In any case, this spell is quick to do, so why deprive yourself?
And given the current economic conditions...everything is good to take.
I practice everything, to train myself.
So you have done just one day? As far as I know it has to be done for 40 days or multiple like any working. I looked on the forum and there are some topics about it (even one I made to ask and I forgot about it lol). But anyway I'm going to try if I have some time, been kinda busy and I'm already doing many spells and meds. Thank you by the way :)

Veritá_666 said:
Why is the symbol inside a circle?
Is its power blocked in this way?

I have often wondered, considering that the circle can be insulting and a corruption of the enemy.
However the PDF transmitted by HPS Maxine is like this.

Slyscorpion talked about it I think, the conclusion was that the circle allowed focus and centering/accumulating energy. A bit like the Shenu ring in the rituals for the Gods.

But I would be happy to hear an explanation from an advanced member on why the circle is used.

luis said:
So you have done just one day? As far as I know it has to be done for 40 days or multiple like any working. I looked on the forum and there are some topics about it (even one I made to ask and I forgot about it lol). But anyway I'm going to try if I have some time, been kinda busy and I'm already doing many spells and meds. Thank you by the way :)

Yes, it always seemed to me that it is a "one shot" spell, with about 2 to 3 dates per month!
Anyway, that's how I understood it and I'm going to look for old posts on the subject, good idea !!

I'm just finishing a money work with FEHU over 40 days. I also used the mantra "Lakshmi" in the past (I don't remember the whole mantra) for 40 days too.
But the Necronomicon spell, I do it in one shot at an optimal date, yes

From what has been mentioned. Circle surrounding the Necronomicon(Babylonian) glyph, symbol, rune, etc.etc. is simply a internalizer.

I think the whole circle is enemy might be a description on the Gods and certain symbols whereby you don't use them like that. Perhaps the dialing codes for beings of higher power are used without. But with these Necronomicon symbols circle means to produce an internalizing effect not a retrograde like astrology but to maintain it in a tight pattern.

Some have stated symbol without the circle can externalize the energies and bring about different results.

Oh and as said above these are "One-time use", you fire it out and that is it.

I think the fact that Giggimaganpa/Ziku is being used in such small amounts can be increased. 15 + 15 etc.etc. So for example 90/90 can be done you CAN increase it. Unless someone mentions that no matter how much you do it's numerologically acclimated to 15/15. But I've never read such thing.

But like it's been said it's "One-time use", these aren't done for 40-90 days or whatever. You sit down a few minutes into the specific hour, fire it away state the affirmation and visualize.

Albeit I'm a bit bothered by the affirmation because it contains no positive clauses or anything it's just a simple "I am attracting large amounts of money to myelf. This money is my own to keep and to spend as I choose".

When doing money spells we warn of negative potentiality from lack of positive clauses. Brainstorming/Theorycrafting what if the glyph/rune/symbol produces a thoughtform like effort from magick. You procure a green with shimmering gold thoughtform you state to it: Money, Wealth, and Riches; 5 or less words and launch it out into the astral and let it handle it's job.

Are these Necro runes some sort of thoughtform acclimated energy? After all like one member stated the specific energies perhaps some of these energies are lesser Gods or lesser Demons whom are tied to the allegories of the Universal patterns of energies. But except inasmuch these specific energies we are harnessing. Are these energies acted upon the plain of existence to bring money to you or are they working like a datastream being used in real-time by the user and downloading a reality whereby the money comes in?

I ask because if these aren't thoughtforms and don't produce thoughtforms then the energy sure is working like a thoughtform whereby you gain money but not in a negative factor. The thoughtform brings money but I highly doubt thoughtforms ruin your existence I'm sure there is enough sentience in the servitor to bring about positive results or neutral. Albeit it might be based on a person's reality parameters. In other words the person has a bit of a negative streak in them and acquires money from precarious manners and thus the thoughtform simply is a extension of the user and brings them money in a manner befitting the user.

I don't know but simply "One-time fire", circle/no circle; internalizing/externalizing.

Unfortunately for us the Necronomicon technology is more theory rather than concrete. There is enough concrete information to work with but not enough ultra-low, low, mid, high, ultra-high informatics technological grasp. In essence it's pretty much ancient older information that survived could have been tinkered with is considered experimental technologies as the entire basis and existence of said civilization magickal constructs have been "dead" for thousands of years, so to speak.

I would not be surprised if other civilizations had their own Necronomicon but where never associated with a book of names not vibrated for thousands of years hence dead names. Rather were used for extremely long periods of time to fluctuate reality to the user/users/civilization.

In essence these "talmuds" like it's been said civilizations had such books as the enemy. That shape and bring down a reality or realities to shift around society especially more so if these can bring about karmic shifts whereby the civilization is breaking away from a karmic principle or being able to aggrandize and upgun itself at a far greater level than established in it's astrological chart. Again the Necronomicon has a lot of depth but it seems the Necronomicon book we are dealing with deals with the micro-cosmic of the civilization i.e. the magi in question rather than the entirety of a civilization or gathering of masses of people.

So in essence this Necronomicon book is personalized to the user, the wielder simply needs to know how to use the tool or technology to harness it for the personal i.e. user.

Sorta like how 20, 21, 22, 23, and 24 are the baneful glyphs and these are personalized black/baneful magick spells that act like Sanskirt i.e. you need a counter-agent or antidote from the venom you procured on yourself i.e. counter-vibration including cleaning thoroughly and protecting.

So the Necronomicon and this money spell is "personal work" or "personal tool/tech" rather than civilization. In fact probably diving deeper into the necronomicon it's stories of the Ahab madness and stories of the various effects show it's simply a personalized account of the Universe within the person and the dragon's rising.

Thank you very much for all these clarifications!

So that's it: at each optimal date, we can do it!
I have already done it a good 20 times since January 1st 2022.

Personally, I feel good with this spell because it is said to be of Marduk / Amon Ra and I love this God very much, which is very little talked about despite His importance: 1st born of Father Satan.

Hi brothers and sisters, I just wanted to take a moment and check in on this. I used the first date the OP kindly shared. I also have been repeating the working every day since then, in the hour of Jupiter.

So far I found a penny from 1902 in an old dresser I was moving with my cousin, was valued at $50. Which I thought was pretty cool. Also I received a surprise check from my dentist, a refund that I did not expect. On top of this I had a debt forgiven. And since I started this working I have been getting free things from people, be it a few bucks here and there like “oh, can you get me this from the store? Keep whatever’s left” type things. I also found money on the ground, a few 5 dollar bills, one turned out to be a family member’s and I tried to give it back but he said to keep it. On top of this I also have been given things lately, almost daily, be it a free tea or someone buying me lunch at work, or what have you. Someone even gave me two nice leather couches that are in pretty good shape honestly. And even people offering to help me out with things, which is unusual at work and around home.

I really am thankful for this working and for the help sharing the best dates. I don’t know if one is suppose to continue the working daily after starting, but I do believe it is working. I also have noticed my mind is focused naturally more on saving money, and thinking of ways to make money, and thinking about different career choices that give me more time away from work but pay the same or possibly a bit better. These sorts of things do not normally cross my mind without intentionally thinking about them, normally not very good with my money or career thinking long-term wise.

Hopefully this working is helping all of you out as well, and you are reaping great benefits. Just thought I’d share, it doesn’t seem like a lot probably but it is all the little things adding up that has me stoked

sshivafr said:
The spell in pictures:

Glory to our Gods and the JoS Ministry for giving us access to this knowledge ! Hail Father Satan !

where did you get these spells from? I remember seeing a list of these weird sigil looking thins kinda like this one but dont remember where it is. thx

ForeverLearning said:
Hi brothers and sisters, I just wanted to take a moment and check in on this. I used the first date the OP kindly shared. I also have been repeating the working every day since then, in the hour of Jupiter.

So far I found a penny from 1902 in an old dresser I was moving with my cousin, was valued at $50. Which I thought was pretty cool. Also I received a surprise check from my dentist, a refund that I did not expect. On top of this I had a debt forgiven. And since I started this working I have been getting free things from people, be it a few bucks here and there like “oh, can you get me this from the store? Keep whatever’s left” type things. I also found money on the ground, a few 5 dollar bills, one turned out to be a family member’s and I tried to give it back but he said to keep it. On top of this I also have been given things lately, almost daily, be it a free tea or someone buying me lunch at work, or what have you. Someone even gave me two nice leather couches that are in pretty good shape honestly. And even people offering to help me out with things, which is unusual at work and around home.

I really am thankful for this working and for the help sharing the best dates. I don’t know if one is suppose to continue the working daily after starting, but I do believe it is working. I also have noticed my mind is focused naturally more on saving money, and thinking of ways to make money, and thinking about different career choices that give me more time away from work but pay the same or possibly a bit better. These sorts of things do not normally cross my mind without intentionally thinking about them, normally not very good with my money or career thinking long-term wise.

Hopefully this working is helping all of you out as well, and you are reaping great benefits. Just thought I’d share, it doesn’t seem like a lot probably but it is all the little things adding up that has me stoked

I am very happy with your testimony! Thank you for this

Big Dipper said:
sshivafr said:
The spell in pictures:

where did you get these spells from? I remember seeing a list of these weird sigil looking thins kinda like this one but dont remember where it is. thx

Here
https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Money_Spells.pdf

sshivafr said:
Veritá_666 said:
Why is the symbol inside a circle?
Is its power blocked in this way?

I have often wondered, considering that the circle can be insulting and a corruption of the enemy.
However the PDF transmitted by HPS Maxine is like this.

Slyscorpion talked about it I think, the conclusion was that the circle allowed focus and centering/accumulating energy. A bit like the Shenu ring in the rituals for the Gods.

But I would be happy to hear an explanation from an advanced member on why the circle is used.

I worked with these before,an you are right it was used for that,though when I used it without the circle it still did get the job done,I also used the Celts triple knot it's also centers the energy to a work, I'm sure you can use circles around the sumerian runes an other works to,

Reminder!
The next dates are Thursday 27 and Friday 28 October.
(For those in UTC+1)

For the others : Check your calendar, according to your time zone on JoS Astro (link in my signature)

sshivafr said:
Reminder!
(For those in UTC+1)

For the others : Check your calendar, according to your time zone on JoS Astro (link in my signature)

thanks for the reminder !
I would have forgotten if you hadn't written here :D

Асуря said:
sshivafr said:

What am I supposed to look for?

The calendar according to your own time zone will allow you to check at what time the moon will be in one of the adapted signs, and simply the adequate day

Example, today, according to my own time zone, the moon in Sagittarius was only at 1pm and the VOC from 6am to 1pm.

On the JoS Astro site there are calendars for all time zones.

Misikeksz666 said:
sshivafr said:
Reminder!
(For those in UTC+1)

thanks for the reminder !
I would have forgotten if you hadn't written here :D

SS needs to be prosperous as much as possible! I'm glad if it helps :)

sshivafr said:
Асуря said:
sshivafr said:

What am I supposed to look for?

The calendar according to your own time zone will allow you to check at what time the moon will be in one of the adapted signs, and simply the adequate day

Example, today, according to my own time zone, the moon in Sagittarius was only at 1pm and the VOC from 6am to 1pm.

On the JoS Astro site there are calendars for all time zones.

Thanks I think I get it.
VoC moon was during an hour of Sun for me today so I will have to wait until tonight for the next one.

Асуря said:
Thanks I think I get it.
VoC moon was during an hour of Sun for me today so I will have to wait until tonight for the next one.

You should NOT do any spells or begin any spiritual work during the Void of Course - VOD- (The moon passes from one sign to another, about every one and a half days, and this space is said to be "empty")

The calendar allows you to check this.

This money spell should only be done when the Moon is in one of these signs: Taurus, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius and Aquarius, AND only when the Moon is rising (from new moon to just before full moon). And definitely not during a VOC.

I hope this explanation helps

Thersthara said:
Is there a resource for other Necronomicon spells like this one? can you share?

Here is the PDF from which the money spell is taken, in the JoS library :

https://web.archive.org/web/20160422203150/https://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Money_Spells.pdf

You can find another spell in the PDF:
SHRIM MAHA LAKSHMIYEI SWAHA
As well as works to make more powerful its solar chakra.

But, I can't find the PDF about the Necronomicon itself, in the library. And I can't find the search function. :?

:idea:

****** Second last Necronomicon money spell for this year, this Sunday 04 december ! ********

luis said:

There are two spells for this - the #2 spell is for one day but the #1 spell is for 40 days.

Whenever I did the #2 spell I *always* had some kind of short income out of nowhere.

Whenever I did spell #1, I am not quite sure. 😓
Maybe the effects of this spell can be seen in the long run, but it also depends on the affirmation you use. I usually did the affirmation in the money spells.pdf (I am always attracting big amounts of money to myself etc) but this could happen in many ways, right? 🤔

I don't know... Either way, the thing is that I could be in a much worse financial situation right now if I hadn't done those spells in the past.

Also, don't forget that since we started the Final RTR, the God Rituals etc, many obstacles we had in the past have been gone, so our magick is much more effective nowadays than it was some years ago.

Yagami Light said:
luis said:

There are two spells for this - the #2 spell is for one day but the #1 spell is for 40 days.

Whenever I did the #2 spell I *always* had some kind of short income out of nowhere.

Whenever I did spell #1, I am not quite sure. 😓
Maybe the effects of this spell can be seen in the long run, but it also depends on the affirmation you use. I usually did the affirmation in the money spells.pdf (I am always attracting big amounts of money to myself etc) but this could happen in many ways, right? 🤔

I don't know... Either way, the thing is that I could be in a much worse financial situation right now if I hadn't done those spells in the past.

Also, don't forget that since we started the Final RTR, the God Rituals etc, many obstacles we had in the past have been gone, so our magick is much more effective nowadays than it was some years ago.
I honestly think attracting money in this world right require a lot of energy, maybe the workings you did for 40 days helped you keep your situation stable and not loose the income you have or maybe it wasn't enough to manifest more money than you have now.

For Ziku I've read others say it helped for short income, maybe whatever energy we are invoking helps right away rather than long term.

luis said:
I honestly think attracting money in this world right require a lot of energy, maybe the workings you did for 40 days helped you keep your situation stable and not loose the income you have or maybe it wasn't enough to manifest more money than you have now.

For Ziku I've read others say it helped for short income, maybe whatever energy we are invoking helps right away rather than long term.

I did this year 2022 a money spell with Fehu during 40 days and EACH Necronomicon money spell, that is to say about thirty (or more, I will count on December 31) and my financial situation has greatly improved.

I was able to concentrate this year almost exclusively on cleaning, protection and soul liberation.

In 2021, my situation was so tense that I did material solar squares, the laskmi mantra etc. A lot of my energy was focused on survival only and it is a shame for the advancement.

Thanks to the Gods and my persistence in spiritual work, some money came in and I was able to be much more serene and concentrate on what is most important: refining my soul.

This is why I continue to post the dates even if I don't get a response from the members, it is to allow the brothers and sisters to improve their financial situation... if they wish.
Doing Good makes me happy.

sshivafr said:
luis said:

I did this year 2022 a money spell with Fehu during 40 days and EACH Necronomicon money spell, that is to say about thirty (or more, I will count on December 31) and my financial situation has greatly improved.

I was able to concentrate this year almost exclusively on cleaning, protection and soul liberation.

In 2021, my situation was so tense that I did material solar squares, the laskmi mantra etc. A lot of my energy was focused on survival only and it is a shame for the advancement.

Thanks to the Gods and my persistence in spiritual work, some money came in and I was able to be much more serene and concentrate on what is most important: refining my soul.

This is why I continue to post the dates even if I don't get a response from the members, it is to allow the brothers and sisters to improve their financial situation... if they wish.
Doing Good makes me happy.
I'm glad it helped you. I definitely need to do something too. Firse to eliminate obstacles.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back