Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Premature pingala raising please help

erythromycin

Hi, I've been meditating and doing kundalini+hatha yoga for a little over a year now

And I had been getting a blissful warm sexual glow
All around me as I would try and fall asleep. On and off for a few months

Then one night after a dream of my crown chakra opening like a purple flower, And a woman holding a cube box..I woke up and it felt like there was a hot tube of air connecting my base and crown chakras.

It feels like my pingala nadi, from the bottom right of the base of my spine has opened. And activated a hot thin wire from the base of my spine all the way to my crown chakra.

The heat has been causing inflammations in my right ear, and it feels like a hot coal in my base chakra, the heat rises and pools in the top of my head. My chakras are not yet open enough to do any serpent meditations. The Ida serpent is not activated and I can't feel or see it.

Can somebody please help me, I don't know what to do. Thank you so much

Practice Alternate Nostril and Yoga so you create balance and open your nadis further. If your head becomes too hot you have to push down this hotness. Either let it out outward by the higher chakras or focus on the downward motion of the Higher chakras, you can let it in your Solar.

Most meditations and advice speak of rising the energy and let it flow out by the head, however if it becomes too hot and your circulation is not good, you have to practice microcosmic orbit meditation. Or focus only on the descending energy in front of your body.

Headaches included, you push down to the Solar. Heart Pains, the same, push in the Solar. The Solar will assimilate and discharge it uniformly in the whole body.

You can practice Twin Serpent meditation as well. This nadi activation most likely will stop as it is rhythmical. So you have time for meditations.

For vibrations, Aum and Satanama will have a balancing effect on this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back