Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About psalm

Shiva666 said:
Greatings brothers

Can someone tell me please what is psalm according to Spiritual Satanism?

Psalms are usually for Jewish worship where Xians gives their psychic energy to the Nazarene (thought form).

Music works to relax the left side of the brain (logical side), which makes the right side of the brain more active (creative side). Through a Xian psalm, this will make the believers exceptionally susceptible to the psalms they listen to and sing. It acts as a great programmer, and invokes foul energies within them, as many psalms are connected to the bible through numbers/numerology.

If we created Satanic psalms on the other hand, this could help us to become more creative, receive joy/bliss, strengthen and empowering ourselves. We could design psalms that tunes us into certain vibrations that empowers us, our soul. We could also enforce positive actions such as spiritual practice, be it meditation, working upon chakras, Yoga (the Eight Fold Path), becoming closer to our Gods and Goddesses, general removal of negative energies and karmic hindrances etc.

Although, if we Satanists would make such a psalm, I wouldn't really call it a psalm, but a sacred hymn, a Satanic Hymn.

Darkpagan666 said:
Shiva666 said:
Greatings brothers

Can someone tell me please what is psalm according to Spiritual Satanism?

Psalms are usually for Jewish worship where Xians gives their psychic energy to the Nazarene (thought form).

Music works to relax the left side of the brain (logical side), which makes the right side of the brain more active (creative side). Through a Xian psalm, this will make the believers exceptionally susceptible to the psalms they listen to and sing. It acts as a great programmer, and invokes foul energies within them, as many psalms are connected to the bible through numbers/numerology.

If we created Satanic psalms on the other hand, this could help us to become more creative, receive joy/bliss, strengthen and empowering ourselves. We could design psalms that tunes us into certain vibrations that empowers us, our soul. We could also enforce positive actions such as spiritual practice, be it meditation, working upon chakras, Yoga (the Eight Fold Path), becoming closer to our Gods and Goddesses, general removal of negative energies and karmic hindrances etc.

Although, if we Satanists would make such a psalm, I wouldn't really call it a psalm, but a sacred hymn, a Satanic Hymn.

Thank you very much brother. I hope Jos will give us beautiful hymm.

Through death I whisper your name
Elevated through your sublimation
My soul knows no end

Satanic Jisei/psalm just wrote

They were all stolen from various places and rewritten so it's not like they don't exist already it's just most don't know the sources the Buybull used to steal it from.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back