Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hi, how do I contact admin?

Magatsu_kami

I need to delete my old a/c because I created that by using my real name and forgot my forgot too, haven't logged in from that a/c for almost like 3 years, I wish to delete that a/c or recover the password to delete it... Thank you

Magatsu_kami said:
I need to delete my old a/c because I created that by using my real name and forgot my password too, haven't logged in from that a/c for almost like 3 years, I wish to delete that a/c or recover the password to delete it.. I'm trying to recover that since yesterday by click on forgot password but I didn't receive any emails... Thank you

Magatsu_kami said:
I need to delete my old a/c because I created that by using my real name and forgot my forgot too, haven't logged in from that a/c for almost like 3 years, I wish to delete that a/c or recover the password to delete it... Thank you

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Magatsu_kami said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Thanks for info but I couldn't see the messaging option in menu, if I contact him via email, is that possible to delete my old or recover the password?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back