Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why is there so little talk about money, wealth and many other physical things in Jos?

Curious666

I know this question might be controversial but I really do wonder a-lot.

One thing that motivated me to be a SS ten years ago was my financial situation. I was not financially stable. I desired for more and deep in my heart i knew there were secrets.

But I have come to understand that money is really NOT talked about or even a major issue in JoS? Why is this so? Am I missing something?
I see so many people soo poor, suffering, others come here believing that they can get help yet so many of them I feel are not told enough.

It is true some come with false hopes. But it should be noted that this is surely a problem and JoS should make it a point to help people financially.

I can’t be able to work for Lord Satan if I can not be able to put food in my plate.

I see so many people that are without doing so much more better than me financially. I ask myself so many questions. Am i in the wrong? Is there knowledge that I don’t know yet? How can I quench this side of me and totally know the truth? Sometimes working hard just doesn’t do it for me. It’s really confusing. And deep down i i have a feeling that so many members are not really that well-off. Which makes me ask so many questions in my heart.

I expect myself as a satanist to be strikingly wealthy and well-off, just because of the mere fact that i am a satanist and have knowledge that others havent accepted. And i dont see anything else that would default this way of thinking, unless i learn otherwise.

Is it easier for higher beings,(the wealthy) to ignore or maybe not understand the lower beings (the poor)? Is this the curse of the wealthy?

What is the real true knowledge of being wealthy? I have meditated, i have opened my chakras, my kundalini, i have clear clean energy, i have done more than ten sun squares, i have all the money meditations, i have communicated with demons, Yet i am still not wealthy, and sometimes i struggle just to survive.

I feel like i would have done so much more for Satan if this part of my life was solved. Its so tiring moving from money meditation to money meditation. Is there something i am missing? Are all you wealthy and having a very stable financial life? I came to Satanism believing i would solve my problems and move forward in life.

I feel like i am so stuck. What next can i do that will help me financialy? Please share your thoughts. Thank you.

I know Satan is first and foremost our spiritual father, But Again; MONEY is SPIRITUAL!!

You must have somehow missed all of that.... There is lots of talk about money, there is even a "Money Spells" pdf in the Library. HPS Maxine has stressed many times that we are supposed to overcome poverty and gain wealth. There are also endless discussions and advice here in the forums about wealth.

I'm really not sure how you could have missed all of it.

Curious666 said:
One thing that motivated me to be a SS ten years ago was my financial situation. I was not financially stable. I desired for more and deep in my heart i knew there were secrets.

There's your problem.

We are Spiritual Satanists. We are here to gain a higher existence through meditation and training. When one is financially stressed, it makes it difficult to do these things but even the poorest of us have found time, and comfort, in training our souls. Being on the path doesn't necessitate being "financially successful".

The thing that might be different from one person to another is "intention". The sage will give knowledge or help without hidden motives or wanting anything in return. The sage, by his good deeds alone including his hard work, will be rewarded equally in due time at the Right time. Sometimes they can even carve out their own life's "fate" by taking responsibility for themselves and their immediate surroundings. The action of "doing" is what drives life forward and the gods will look favorably upon such things. If what you have stated before is all well and true, you have nothing to worry about, but you MUST WORK.

Maybe all you need to do is focus on the outside rather than on the inside if you are in dire straights. Lord Satan and the Gods will not want you to put yourself in danger (lack of food/resources) just to "help" them. They are deities. If you take some time off to go remedy your Immediate needs, they can do without you and they will understand fully.

~~~

I assume there will be many people to answer you with great advice on workings but to me, if your problem is on the outside, you have to solve it from the Outside.

Do you look for jobs? Are you willing to work at a job you would rather not (if you're in desperate need)? Do you have any work experience or any education? Do you perhaps know people who could help you get in to their line of work? What about family? Do they have any connections to help you out? Etc.

One needs to DO something in order for something to Happen. Meditation (yin) can only do so much, one need to be the active force (yang) and go outside and put in Hard Work. This will solve your problem.

~~~

When you talk about how money is spiritual, you are actually correct. It is a kind of "magic" or "outside Qi" or "energy flow" that society uses but this is not the only kind of "energy flow" one should have all their focus on (of which, like the above quote, seems like you do).

"What is the real true knowledge of being wealthy? I have meditated, i have opened my chakras, my kundalini, i have clear clean energy, i have done more than ten sun squares, i have all the money meditations, i have communicated with demons, Yet i am still not wealthy, and sometimes i struggle just to survive."

You might just be experiencing an emotional tide right now, I am not sure but please, SS is NOT about raising the kundalini just to get muh gorillions of dollars at the end of the day. It could be an outcome but it is Not the end destination.

Curious666 said:
I know this question might be controversial but I really do wonder a-lot.

But I have come to understand that money is really NOT talked about or even a major issue in JoS? Why is this so? Am I missing something?
I see so many people soo poor, suffering, others come here believing that they can get help yet so many of them I feel are not told enough.

It is true some come with false hopes. But it should be noted that this is surely a problem and JoS should make it a point to help people financially.

I can’t be able to work for Lord Satan if I can not be able to put food in my plate.

I see so many people that are without doing so much more better than me financially. I ask myself so many questions. Am i in the wrong? Is there knowledge that I don’t know yet? How can I quench this side of me and totally know the truth? Sometimes working hard just doesn’t do it for me. It’s really confusing. And deep down i i have a feeling that so many members are not really that well-off. Which makes me ask so many questions in my heart.

I expect myself as a satanist to be strikingly wealthy and well-off, just because of the mere fact that i am a satanist and have knowledge that others havent accepted. And i dont see anything else that would default this way of thinking, unless i learn otherwise.

Is it easier for higher beings,(the wealthy) to ignore or maybe not understand the lower beings (the poor)? Is this the curse of the wealthy?

What is the real true knowledge of being wealthy? I have meditated, i have opened my chakras, my kundalini, i have clear clean energy, i have done more than ten sun squares, i have all the money meditations, i have communicated with demons, Yet i am still not wealthy, and sometimes i struggle just to survive.

I feel like i would have done so much more for Satan if this part of my life was solved. Its so tiring moving from money meditation to money meditation. Is there something i am missing? Are all you wealthy and having a very stable financial life? I came to Satanism believing i would solve my problems and move forward in life.

I feel like i am so stuck. What next can i do that will help me financialy? Please share your thoughts. Thank you.

I know Satan is first and foremost our spiritual father, But Again; MONEY is SPIRITUAL!!

As far as I am aware, the position of the JoS leadership is that money is material. That's why there's no talk about it.
Have you read my post about the spirituality of money? As far as I know, I'm the only one that made the connection between money and spirituality.
Of course such a connection wasn't well received by most since it's a painful one to accept but one that is necessary to make lots of money.
In essence, money, when earned ethically, represents how much good you've done to others.
This of course makes most people sweat and gnash their teeth.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=381623 time=1660643283 user_id=57]
You must have somehow missed all of that.... There is lots of talk about money, there is even a "Money Spells" pdf in the Library. HPS Maxine has stressed many times that we are supposed to overcome poverty and gain wealth. There are also endless discussions and advice here in the forums about wealth.

I'm really not sure how you could have missed all of it.
And there is a group ritual for wealth too lol

In addition, the Sun is currently in Leo. You can do a material Sun Square to attract money and wealth, which improves your life situation.

Remember to add an affirmation after you have vibrated the sun mantra as given in the Sun Square. An affirmation can be something like: "The energy of the sun square is giving me extremely huge amounts of money, wealth and a rich fortune, in a very positive and a happy way for me." You can of course alter this as you see fit.

Here is the link:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sun_Square.html

Enigmatic_Rabbit said:
Curious666 said:

There's your problem.

We are Spiritual Satanists. We are here to gain a higher existence through meditation and training. When one is financially stressed, it makes it difficult to do these things but even the poorest of us have found time, and comfort, in training our souls. Being on the path doesn't necessitate being "financially successful".

The thing that might be different from one person to another is "intention". The sage will give knowledge or help without hidden motives or wanting anything in return. The sage, by his good deeds alone including his hard work, will be rewarded equally in due time at the Right time. Sometimes they can even carve out their own life's "fate" by taking responsibility for themselves and their immediate surroundings. The action of "doing" is what drives life forward and the gods will look favorably upon such things. If what you have stated before is all well and true, you have nothing to worry about, but you MUST WORK.

Maybe all you need to do is focus on the outside rather than on the inside if you are in dire straights. Lord Satan and the Gods will not want you to put yourself in danger (lack of food/resources) just to "help" them. They are deities. If you take some time off to go remedy your Immediate needs, they can do without you and they will understand fully.

~~~

I assume there will be many people to answer you with great advice on workings but to me, if your problem is on the outside, you have to solve it from the Outside.

Do you look for jobs? Are you willing to work at a job you would rather not (if you're in desperate need)? Do you have any work experience or any education? Do you perhaps know people who could help you get in to their line of work? What about family? Do they have any connections to help you out? Etc.

One needs to DO something in order for something to Happen. Meditation (yin) can only do so much, one need to be the active force (yang) and go outside and put in Hard Work. This will solve your problem.

~~~

When you talk about how money is spiritual, you are actually correct. It is a kind of "magic" or "outside Qi" or "energy flow" that society uses but this is not the only kind of "energy flow" one should have all their focus on (of which, like the above quote, seems like you do).

"What is the real true knowledge of being wealthy? I have meditated, i have opened my chakras, my kundalini, i have clear clean energy, i have done more than ten sun squares, i have all the money meditations, i have communicated with demons, Yet i am still not wealthy, and sometimes i struggle just to survive."

You might just be experiencing an emotional tide right now, I am not sure but please, SS is NOT about raising the kundalini just to get muh gorillions of dollars at the end of the day. It could be an outcome but it is Not the end destination.

Very grateful for this answer. You did understand my question and its aspects. And it really answered me some soul searching questions.
I wouldnt tell you much of the details of my situation. And its not that i am broke, actually have enough at the moment to set me going for a while. And as you can notice i am an intellect, hence educated. I am just different!

But i always have wanted a permanent change that i have been seeing in others wealthier than i am. And your answer has provided me with some fillings in my soul, and have somewhat provided me with fullfilling answers. And i can not lie to you, one the many reasons i became a satanist is to become wealthy and solve my financial problems. And i dont see anything wrong with this motive.

As much as i am grateful for the many answers given, I felt like most didnt understand the deepness of the search. Regarding wealth talks, money groups and posts about money; how will i miss all that? I am a member, i am here so i know.....

My point is just that i felt and still do feel its not ENOUGH, maybe its a 2% talk out of 100%. I do feel like more talk is on the problems; such as who is a jew and who not? Instead of focusing on HOWs to solve the major problems such us “Poverty”. Hence the reason i kept questioning myself “that maybe poverty is not really a problem to many here in the forum, and hence the little talk about it”, and further questioned the situation “is it the curse of the wealthy not to understand the poor?”

While they(enemy) hide real ways of becoming wealthy. Deep down i feel like the information offered to us about making wealth is not enough. This was rather the DEEP intention of my post. Am i missing out something? Or maybe i am missing out something?

I am NOT Aryan, and maybe that is MAYBE one of the reasons it is as so. Coz honestly aryans tend to do very well off in life, money comes so easily to them and most members here are Aryan and hence the LESS talk about money. I geuss thats why my perspective is sooo different.

Deep Darkness said:
Because money is not my core value.
It's like seeing myself.

NPCs will go crazy for a small amount of money, even if they don't need it.And if someone makes even a very small amount more money than the others, they will be very envious.
This whole world is about money, and unfortunately it is the driving force behind almost everything.
But as for me, I'm not a money maniac.Of course I don't mean to say that I don't like money and that being rich is bad,the more money someone has, the better, this is undeniable.
But for me, life is not the "main driving force the money" and money is not my god(metaphorically speaking).

Curious666 said:
I am NOT Aryan, and maybe that is MAYBE one of the reasons it is as so. Coz honestly aryans tend to do very well off in life, money comes so easily to them and most members here are Aryan and hence the LESS talk about money. I geuss thats why my perspective is sooo different.

I'm White but not rich. I'm not poor either, I'm an average White person and I have just enough money to live by. My opinion as an outsider is no religion has making money or solving your personal problems as its top priority. Not a single one. Religion is about a greater ideal, something higher than yourself. I'm a Odinist Pagan. A few Pagans practice runic magic. Yet if you join an Odinist organization for the only purpose of learning runic magic to make money, they will laugh at you and kick you out. I don't know much about Satanism, but I suppose the same thing happens here.

Money is one of the most discussed matters in this forum...what are you talking about?

There have been countless conversations and information shared on this topic, I have personally participated in many of these discussions and posted articles regarding wealth. Go make a coffee, type "wealth" into the search bar and read what's already here.

Curious666 said:
Many people falsely believe that our work is carried out directly for Satan and the Gods. We do RTRs and all the work going on for ourselves primarily, and for humanity in general. We people need this. The Gods are so advanced, what would they need us for? What we do here brings the Gods no direct reward, nothing that they directly benefit for in their lives or activities, they are way above this and we are too small to have any direct significant impact in their activities. They are the ones who care for us and help us with guidance in overcoming our issues, also they have been always helping humanity, be it directly with spiritual information or through highly spiritual and elevated people who had a very positive and historical importance.

As for economic issues, in many cases these are rooted into people's souls and it can be very difficult to overcome such issues, depending on one's circumstances and power. Think for example of people from extremely poor countries like Liberia or Burkina Faso or related, how would these people ever be able to become materially rich? At this time is virtually impossible, unless they manage to emigrate to a rich country which is just as difficult. Even if they would have spirituality at their disposal, there are no physical ways in which they can concretely attain material wealth because of the very harsh conditions they live in, and this significantly reduces their chances of gaining wealth. This is an extreme example but the main point is that, in order to become materially rich you also need to ensure that there are physical ways around you that can make this possible, this can mean owning a business and making money spells to increase profits or playing lottery and doing money spells to win. In these cases you then need to be spiritually powerful to manipulate enough energy to manifest this in an arguably small amount of time, like months and not years, which only comes after consistent daily power meditations.

There is no easy way to attain something as important and "difficult to obtain" as massive wealth. You need to have a powerful soul that can handle such levels of energy required to manifest this, which ties into what I said at the beginning of the reply, is primarily us who we work for, not the Gods. Yet the Gods did give us spiritual means to manifest whatever we want in our lives, granted that we do the neccesary spiritual work, irrespective of how long it would take, even if its years. If you are only looking for financial stability, then this is proportionally easier than attaining massive wealth but as said also depends on your surroundings and circumstances.

A random person can open a business and become a millionaire in a matter of a few years and that's most likely because of planetary energetical placements embedded in their soul that favourised wealth to manifest in their life. I am not good at astrology but for example one thing I noticed is if you have Saturn in one of the houses that governs wealth, then you might experience economical issues but the entire issue regarding the planetary energies is a lot more complex since there are so many signs and placements and degrees that all act on each other and impact each other in different ways, which then affects the course of events in your life. When you become advanced enough to "override" these planetary influences then you will mostly be able to obtain everything you want but that comes after probably decades of consistent meditation.

It is a life long endeavor but what needs to be understood is that this is the nature of things, it has been like this in pagan times. Spirituality was part of most people's lives. Meditation needs to be treated exactly like a muslim treats his 5 daily prayings, but of course not out of fear and brainwashing since birth like the muslim does, but out of the understanding that only meditation will get you to spiritual perfection and not being consistent with it will only delay your advancement. Even the Gods do meditate to become increasingly powerful as time goes because such power has no boundaries. I would assume they have always been very strict with the consistency of their meditations. I tend to make this comparison all the time, is exactly like physical training. You need years of consistency and a healthy lifestyle to attain an ideal and perfected body, is same with meditation but is a lot more longer journey since the soul is not limited in any way like the physical body is. You can reach physical perfection based on the construction and limitations of the human body but the same does not apply to the soul.

Curious666 said:
Enigmatic_Rabbit said:
Curious666 said:

Make no mistake, money and wealth are very much a part of our existence, just as everything else. Sure, it is not the only part, but it is still very important, especially for those who are struggling in that area.

As far as how to obtain money, there are many ways, one of which involves chanting Fehu and Sowilo and programming it to permanently increase your state of wealth and abundance, in a fully positive manner for you.

In terms of the importance of wealth, Fehu is literally the first rune, as it pertains to abundance and fertility. There first needs to be a fertile piece of land for our efforts to manifest on or with. https://runesecrets.com/rune-meanings/fehu

Have no shame about obtaining wealth for yourself. At the same time, it is expected that you will help others in your community who need it. Yet, you are not the Jewish top 1% who literally sit on an unimaginable mass of wealth that they refuse to share with anyone.

You manifesting even 1 million dollars for yourself will not be a selfish act, in comparison, especially considering that your wealth working is done in a positive manner. It is not blood money, nor the money from a poor person.

Grimnir said:
I'm White but not rich. I'm not poor either, I'm an average White person and I have just enough money to live by. My opinion as an outsider is no religion has making money or solving your personal problems as its top priority. Not a single one. Religion is about a greater ideal, something higher than yourself. I'm a Odinist Pagan. A few Pagans practice runic magic. Yet if you join an Odinist organization for the only purpose of learning runic magic to make money, they will laugh at you and kick you out. I don't know much about Satanism, but I suppose the same thing happens here.

Please see the newer responses in the thread for additional information.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back