Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A question regarding a earlier experience

Manik

Back when I was maybe 14 or 15, I had a strange experience I would like to share and maybe get insight on.
When I was a young teen, I was obsessed with vampires, I scoured the internet convinced I was one lol.
Keep in mind I was a kid who was spiritual and curious.
Anywho,. I stumbled upon a site called house kephu, and there was a ritual to goddess akasha.
I know now what akasha is, this is just the story.
Now, the symbol for this goddess was the ankh, a stylized one, which I have tattooed to this day.
I drew out the symbol, and I made a prayer following the instructions on the site.
I asked who I am meant to be in this world and asked for guidance on becoming immortal.
During this, I felt lightheaded and was swaying back and forth.
After this, me and my mother noted bats swarming the house, I know this has nothing to do with anything, I'm just pointing it out because it was quite odd.
Later on, I found jos.
From there I learned vampirism is bullshit, but I still wonder about that experience. I wonder if that was isis finding a way to reach out?
Another reason I say that is because inanna is who I'm naturally drawn to.
She literally always comes to mind. I've been here with jos a very long time and haven't found my guardian, could this be an obvious sign?

Nearly all people who comes to Satan and the JoS, have most likely had a past life as a Satanist or bonded with one of our Gods and Goddesses through meditation, and workings upon the soul and mind.

In this lifetime, if not all of them, we have very strong interests in the occult, the after life and magick. I do not find it weird that you have token a liking in vampires and other mythical creates of the occult.

The Ankh is the key to the soul, and very Satanic. When you drew it out and asked the question you did, which is of a very humble and noble character, you gave out the correct psychic call that our Gods and Goddesses picked up. Later they guided you to the Truth, to JoS, to become like a God/Goddess.

Isis, Inanna, Astaroth, Astarte...as you feel drawn to her, you most likely have a bond with her and have been with her in a previous lifetime. This is extremely positive! She may even be your Guardian Demon.

Here is an excerpt about the Ankh in JoS:
"The Egyptian Ankh represents the key to the soul and the heart chakra. The glyph for the planet Venus was derived from the ankh. Both the planet Venus and the heart chakra are of Astaroth.

The Ankh is also symbolic of the human breath, the heartbeat and the constant inflow and outflow of life. The Ankh is also a symbol that is commonly depicted in hieroglyphics as a key, since one of the keys in meditation
is the power to control one's breathing. Through control of the breath, access inside the soul and spiritual abilities is enhanced."

Hail Astarte!
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back