Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Salem burk ritual

Manik

I know Salem went against the jos and is a no-go, but I have a question.
Many years ago, I performed what I think was the first or second ritual, it was for money, and it worked.
I understand he is a foghorn of fuckery, but the working did work for me quickly.
Does anyone have a link to these rituals?
For new ppl here, I'm not advocating this person, I'm only wondering where these went, as this one in particular worked well for me, and I'd like to try again.

Manik said:
Many years ago, I performed what I think was the first or second ritual, it was for money, and it worked.
I understand he is a foghorn of fuckery, but the working did work for me quickly.
For new ppl here, I'm not advocating this person, I'm only wondering where these went, as this one in particular worked well for me, and I'd like to try again.
Yes, look up "money spells" in Satan's Library

I do not have these rituals on hand, no.

However, the Sun is in Leo. You can do a material Sun Square to attract money and wealth, which improves your life situation. The Sun square is extremely powerful and brings quite the success!

Remember to add an affirmation after you have vibrated the sun mantra as given in the Sun Square. An affirmation can be something like: "The energy of the sun square is giving me extremely huge amounts of money, wealth and a rich fortune, in a very positive and a happy way for me."

You can of course alter the affirmation as you see fit.

Here is the link:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sun_Square.html

Before I was an ss,Their were some spells from other sites I would use, I had success with a few

Manik said:

He was an unstable person noted by HP Cobra to have some hangups, despite his substantial "raw power" as the HP put it. There is no need to take after the likes of him.

The merit is not in the ritual so much as it is in the ritualist. Considering the fact that Salem Burke was in all likelihood not privy to some super special secret or some new, unprecedented, incredibly powerful, mega-efficient way of doing things, then pretty much any ritual you put some thought into preparing will likely be around as good as anything he had ever devised, if not better (considering the updated information we now have).

Trust in your own power and the Gods. What point is there in winning 10 grand if you are just gonna blow it all on meth anyway?

I would not use his rituals, he was delusional and when I saw on Youtube his videos I think they contained some corrupt elements.

To be honest. I didn't understand these rituals even at the time they were presented it looked like something from someone mentally ill. I still don't understand much of his stuff. Some of them still are on YouTube I believe but you mess with it at your own risk. I wouldn't do it. Look what happened to him. It's not far out to think he was tying into something bad.

It's also not far out to think there is nothing to it and he was just hallucinating stuff and pouring energy into something can make it manifest regardless.

I think there are better ways to do this. Sun square included or runes and/or money mantra started when moon starts waxing of course and is on a good sign for it. Also Jupiter square working on the 0 Aries point appears nice for this with golden energy but you have to wait till then it's sometime in middle of October.

Personally, I respect this man, regardless of his addiction and "insanity". I have tried to do his rituals with the Talisman, but it proved to be very powerful, so if you are going to do it anyway, do it in light of proper preparation and knowledge.

slyscorpion said:
To be honest. I didn't understand these rituals even at the time they were presented it looked like something from someone mentally ill. I still don't understand much of his stuff. Some of them still are on YouTube I believe but you mess with it at your own risk. I wouldn't do it. Look what happened to him. It's not far out to think he was tying into something bad.

It's also not far out to think there is nothing to it and he was just hallucinating stuff and pouring energy into something can make it manifest regardless.

I think there are better ways to do this. Sun square included or runes and/or money mantra started when moon starts waxing of course and is on a good sign for it. Also Jupiter square working on the 0 Aries point appears nice for this with golden energy but you have to wait till then it's sometime in middle of October.

Salem created something great with his work, but that was his undoing.

slyscorpion said:

He also made the big mistake and recklessness of showing his face totally uncovered in his Youtube videos, and I'm sure he was strongly cursed by the rabbis.

BrightSpace666 said:
slyscorpion said:

You can think that all you want. But thinking and believing something is true doesn't make it true. Just like thinking and believing we are going to spend eternity in paradise just by accepting Jewsus and following all the laws of xtianity going to church being a "good person" (according to their religion why it's in quotes) etc. People can think and believe it with all their hearts even revolve their entire life around something.

It doesn't make it true or change the natural outcome of things.

slyscorpion said:
BrightSpace666 said:
slyscorpion said:

You can think that all you want. But thinking and believing something is true doesn't make it true. Just like thinking and believing we are going to spend eternity in paradise just by accepting Jewsus and following all the laws of xtianity going to church being a "good person" (according to their religion why it's in quotes) etc. People can think and believe it with all their hearts even revolve their entire life around something.

Have you had any experince with Talismans? Talismans were essentially what that Salem guy was using.

I've read of all Salem's publishing.
I cannot opine on whether his works are valid or not. I have never tried them. Some of what he spoke about would become important knowledge that we currently use to empower ourselves. This became available to us years later after he spoke about it. However, he has publicly stated that he was using meth.

What is certain is that there are many different systems of magick that are very real and mostly unknown to us. It's very ignorant and silly to assume that there is only a generic one-size-fits-all approach to manifestation.

According to Burke, this is how his talisman's work:

How does The Satanic Talisman (TST) work?
TST will harness planetary energies and continually attract planetary energies into your
desire – the desire being the sigil in the middle. That which is created under heaven can
never be destroyed. For six days and nights directly following the closing of The Fourth
Satanic Ritual the talisman will accelerate in strength and manifestation until the seventh day
when it will hold, convert, purify, and advance you toward the center...
Once the desire enters the “inmost” plane, it once again meets with the planet in outer
space to petition the Planetary and Day rulers with no blemish; and by the blood there is
manifestation.1

CaspianTheDreamer said:
slyscorpion said:
BrightSpace666 said:

Have you had any experince with Talismans? Talismans were essentially what that Salem guy was using.

No I don't know how to use them.

slyscorpion said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
slyscorpion said:

No I don't know how to use them.

Contact me on protonmail
Same address as username but no capitals

Regardless of the different opinions among here, I believe that people are impressed by the money workings success. Giving in also into a false nostalgic sense of idealism.

The truth is many SS here had and have much more success in a more normalized blatant way - money workings or any other kind. In this case with the "talismans" is a only a form of personal, total certainty process of creation. Not far from how one might design a working to details ranging from superstitious nature to emotional trips of ego, to only fortify a certainty. Intuition plays the biggest role here, as this can only be done when it is possible, meaning you cannot do this whenever as it has no basis of changing anything.

Real magic consists in going against the tide and succeeding, and also maintaining momentum, "talismans" can only help go with the tide when it is in your favor, yes. If I am to be very harsh, I would state that this process, to me is only a preparing of a real working.

The REAL question regarding POWER, MONEY, SUCCESS does NOT STAND IN AQUIRING IT, no matter the volume, but in MAINTAINING IT AND ASSIMILATING IT.

The basis of Squares, real workings is that they change, prepare, test, show, create, transform - you and your situations to be able to not only acquire, but maintain, control and establish this manifestation in your existence.

The reason people don't often win the lottery is because it is not a positive way for them. For now, it is their undoing. You don't have the capacity to control so much portion of "freedom", of "power". It goes against your habits, your karma, your emotion, your thinking. You are disabling this by what you are. Then after all this is the question of going against the tide, of the actual work in itself of acquiring. Doing instead workings for money will make you able to sustain and have that, yes. And when the time is there, yes you can win the lottery for example. But at that point, it is not a surprise but a natural outcome of your already acquired state in life.

The above example of lottery is a very bad one and this stands based on this. Do you need to win the lottery? If yes then you won't succeed, I guarantee you. You only win the lottery because is possible. People who can win the lottery know they can in one way or another, exactly and not far from how one will know that they will die very soon.

Focus on realism, on real valuable work and possibility. Business, career, opportunity, wealth, resources, prosperity. It might be simple but hard, it might be complicated but easy. Doesn't matter, without real work, spiritual and material, no talisman will help you.

slyscorpion said:
BrightSpace666 said:
slyscorpion said:

I can think what I want, that's a fact.

BrightSpace666 said:
slyscorpion said:
BrightSpace666 said:

Thinking something doesn't make it true. Would you ask and then listen to a bum babble on about something at a gas station or train station or something about how to correctly do meditation and elevate your mind. If not then why listen to this. I don't think I have to constantly repeat that I think he is no different. He used drugs to the point it effected and messed up his physical body and mind.

I kind of think when it comes to meditations and workings this likely is pretty important. If you want to learn about talisman Magick. Then why not learn about it from better sources. You do not need something like this.

Of course I am not criticizing you as a person just saying. If I remember right the guy uses blood in stuff. Isn't it important not to tie into things that you are not sure about. Using my analogy above would you then do some ritual that uses some of your blood for the bum based upon his advice.

Same thing I am saying here. This is a good way to look at it.

I don't trust it.

slyscorpion said:
BrightSpace666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Thinking something doesn't make it true. Would you ask and then listen to a bum babble on about something at a gas station or train station or something about how to correctly do meditation and elevate your mind. If not then why listen to this. I don't think I have to constantly repeat that I think he is no different. He used drugs to the point it effected and messed up his physical body and mind.

I kind of think when it comes to meditations and workings this likely is pretty important. If you want to learn about talisman Magick. Then why not learn about it from better sources. You do not need something like this.

Of course I am not criticizing you as a person just saying. If I remember right the guy uses blood in stuff. Isn't it important not to tie into things that you are not sure about. Using my analogy above would you then do some ritual that uses some of your blood for the bum based upon his advice.

I don't trust it.

I understood what you wrote the first time, but he must have been an exceptionally talented man (considering the work of the Talismans). If he were here today, I think he would still be by far the most advanced from here. Of course, not using drugs is a factor in that. But it's harder for a person who is prone to them.

There are no good sources on Talismans, especially Christianized, false descriptions. I did Talisman Magic because I made a unique, completely separate talisman. I've been using and trying it for a long time, and as it turned out last time, it's successful. The only problem with it is that it has very intense energy, so I took a break. I also made one for Black Magic, but I won't comment on that.

I wanted to try Black Magic on me to see if it was successful or not, and all I had to do was concentrate on the Talisman and I felt its destructive effects. But this work has been on hiatus for a few weeks.

BrightSpace666 said:
slyscorpion said:
BrightSpace666 said:

I don't trust it.

I understood what you wrote the first time, but he must have been an exceptionally talented man (considering the work of the Talismans). If he were here today, I think he would still be by far the most advanced from here. Of course, not using drugs is a factor in that. But it's harder for a person who is prone to them.

There are no good sources on Talismans, especially Christianized, false descriptions. I did Talisman Magic because I made a unique, completely separate talisman. I've been using and trying it for a long time, and as it turned out last time, it's successful. The only problem with it is that it has very intense energy, so I took a break. I also made one for Black Magic, but I won't comment on that.

I wanted to try Black Magic on me to see if it was successful or not, and all I had to do was concentrate on the Talisman and I felt its destructive effects. But this work has been on hiatus for a few weeks.

Calling him the most advanced from here is a very exaggerated stretch. If he was really advanced he never would have even thought about doing drugs. Honestly he looked like a jew to me. And the way youre describing talismans could mean that talismans use up a lot of energy to manifest the outcome sooner or sth like that.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
BrightSpace666 said:
slyscorpion said:

I don't trust it.

Calling him the most advanced from here is a very exaggerated stretch. If he was really advanced he never would have even thought about doing drugs. Honestly he looked like a jew to me. And the way youre describing talismans could mean that talismans use up a lot of energy to manifest the outcome sooner or sth like that.

Of course we may have different opinions, that's just my opinion. It doesn't mean it's true, as slyscorpion said, but it's what I think. You may be right about the Talisman, because as soon as I think of one (One that I have worked with) I feel the kind of energy that I have created that Talisman for.

In any case, for some reason I took a break from working on the Talisman.

BrightSpace666 said:
If he were here today, I think he would still be by far the most advanced from here. Of course, not using drugs is a factor in that.

Most advanced means a mature being with a lot of love for the community and the frail people in life, not someone lost in the "pleasures" of simple sensorial life, such as drugs. People like Salem have chosen the low life, have chosen the unwise, and ultimately wasted the opportunity to be truly an advanced being.

New people who come here, sooner than later will understand that being a mature and responsible being, ie. with power and rising in power, means a conscious sacrifice over the lower realities of life for that of the higher ones. Advanced beings are also visionaries and can understand the absolute basic reality of cause and effect, since more simpler people can do this, there's no reason of failure in this but only a lack of sorts and arrogance.

The people who are ought to be called advanced and loved, revered, with support, love, respect and admiration of the highest order are the members here, the Clergy, the Guardians. With that said I want to say that I am forever indebted and admiring, no less than a simple human bowing in face of the Gods, to you members here, who fight everyday. I despise and attack, detest and spit on those who ran away from this BY ATTACKING the JoS. I understand and have mercy upon those who got lost in life, maybe another life. But the Hierarchic and basic logic of human respect whiting this needs to be mentioned, and our people here admired, not those who died from drugs, or otherwise felt the ecstatic potentiality of life and gave me and you nothing but some "talismans" of basic numerology and drawings.

BrightSpace666 said:
slyscorpion said:
BrightSpace666 said:

I don't trust it.

Ok I will agree to disagree on this since I never really got a chance to use it anyways. I made my point as to why I was hesitant but if it works fine for you ok.

Asking to win the lottery is abuse of power.
A little abuse leads to a more serious abuse, spiraling out of control.

BrightSpace666 said:
slyscorpion said:
BrightSpace666 said:

That is because you do not know how to judge proper power and understand it fundamentally yet. Which will happen as you understand this better, which will happen.

The so called "talismans" are nothing compared to what can be achieved. Sigil or Talisman magick is just one sub-strata of magick. What Salem "achieved" will be only seen as grand from people who likewise do not have much knowledge. He had power, but that is not enough.

Winning a few bucks on a lottery or even something like this is not a major magical feat. Adepts can do this by thoughts alone, for example. But as one goes, they understand there are more fundamental things into the whole of this work or any other working for that regard.

One is not that much advanced in anyway besides power if you do crack or if you literally don't give a shit about your actions. A person who was truly up there wouldn't do this.

But Salem definitely tried. Also to someone who mentioned some mistaken comment, no, Salem was definitely not a jew. He was half Mexican and half White, and not a jew in anyway.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:
slyscorpion said:

That is because you do not know how to judge proper power and understand it fundamentally yet. Which will happen as you understand this better, which will happen.
I wanted to say regarding this that one won't make it very far if they build their advancement around external tools and not around developing their inner abilities and power. Basically one will get to a point where they might not be able to undergo a serious working without depending on that tool. When I dedicated I've read all the articles from JoS about metals and rocks and their energetical properties and charging different objects with energy and I told myself straight away that I am not going to use any tools to advance, and that I will only rely on my own power. I think this is generally better, why not for example charge your aura with energy every day instead of charging an object that you will use probably for the same purpose

Master.mind said:
Do you mean "asking" as asking the Gods to help you win the lottery or do you mean doing a working to win the lottery? Either way I think the only wrong thing in winning the lottery is wasting all the money on useless crap like mansions and sport cars and not doing anything intelligent with the money like securing one's future or investing in their career or securing the future of their kids etc. If you are given hacks to cheat in this very unfair world then make use of them if you are balanced enough to not ruin yourself with the seeds that you sow. This is literally what most lottery winners do, destroy themselves in drugs or legal trouble or become poorer than they are before. Lack of financial education is also to blame for this, a government cannot expect every citizen to educate themselves on how to manage money, this should be taught in the schools, and no government has this interest anyway nowadays.

There are all the chances that a massive amount of money can be a lot better organized by an SS than by someone outside who would spend it on crap. And even "hacking" in this way doesn't prevent others from winning because as far as I noticed on lotteries if more people have the same winning numbers, the prize is divided among the winners, so the random dude or girl who in theory would buy themselves an extremely expensive car. a mansion, drugs and clothes would still win but a much smaller amount

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

But Salem definitely tried. Also to someone who mentioned some mistaken comment, no, Salem was definitely not a jew. He was half Mexican and half White, and not a jew in anyway.
[/quote]

Huh... that's weird since his side profile kinda looks jewish... alright though thanks for the clarification HP 🖤🤍❤️

The Alchemist7 said:
Master.mind said:
... I think the only wrong thing in winning the lottery is wasting all the money on useless crap like mansions and sport cars and not doing anything intelligent with the money like securing one's future or investing in their career or securing the future of their kids etc.
To me it matters more how one gets the money than how one spends it. Literally burning money is acceptable to me. If you get the money in an honest way, the money is yours, you do as you wish with it. I won't judge.

The Alchemist7 said:
There are all the chances that a massive amount of money can be a lot better organized by an SS than by someone outside who would spend it on crap.
I'd be nice to have an SS at the federal reserve instead of a jew, so that we get control over the issuance of money. I don't think it matters outside of that. If you spend yours on crap that's perfectly fine.

Master.mind said:
Literally burning money is acceptable to me. If you get the money in an honest way, the money is yours, you do as you wish with it.
So in your opinion is more "moral" for someone not to be taught or learn financial education and likely ruin themselves by spending money on useless or dangerous shit than it is for an SS to "cheat" by using magic to win the lottery?

Master.mind said:
I'd be nice to have an SS at the federal reserve instead of a jew, so that we get control over the issuance of money.
It would be nice to bomb the Federal Reserve to ashes because is a jewish private bank that loans money to the US government. They "issue" money to borrow them, so the American population can be enslaved into debt because they are the ones to pay back these money to the jews. For this reason I don't really see how an SS can do anything by being in the Federal Reserve, and they would have to be appointed by the owners themselves, which are a handful of jewish families that own other major banks. As far as I know the US government has the right to print/issue its own money without interest, it were the jews who lobbied the government to open the Federal Reserve so they can grap power over the economy and politics. I can see why you didn't have a good time here and had to create 4-5 accounts, you are too much into the enemy economic and financial paradigms.

The Alchemist7 said:
Master.mind said:
Literally burning money is acceptable to me. If you get the money in an honest way, the money is yours, you do as you wish with it.
So in your opinion is more "moral" for someone not to be taught or learn financial education and likely ruin themselves by spending money on useless or dangerous shit than it is for an SS to "cheat" by using magic to win the lottery?
I'm all for financial education. My financial education leans heavily on "how to make money" not "how not to spend the miserable scraps that the jew throws at you."
It is evident to me that you are afflicted by a money curse. Unfortunately, just doing cleanings is not enough to remove it.

Master.mind said:
I'm all for financial education. My financial education leans heavily on "how to make money" not "how not to spend the miserable scraps that the jew throws at you."
My point was that you found it more moral for an outsider to win a lottery and potentially ruin themselves than an SS to win a lottery through magic and likely use the money on a way more responsible way, which is wrong in my opinion. Also with the reply above are again confirming what I said above about being into enemy economic paradigms. You are more focusing on how to make as much money as you can however generally speaking this is not the best financial education one can get.

Financial education should be taught in school, people should be taught at a small age what they need money for, how to make them and how to manage money so they don't ruin themselves and live a prosperous life. A waste like "Burning money" like you say shouldn't be acceptable in a society that doesn't teach people financial education. This is actually the main problem when it comes to people destroying themselves after winning a lottery, it has been said many times that for many winners it has been a curse and not a blessing. If people were educated in this regard, they wouldn't have any excuse for ruining themselves and in that case you can truly say that is acceptable as long as one has been taught the knowledge but they themselves refused to use it. I think the governments are partly responsible for these situations.

Master.mind said:
It is evident to me that you are afflicted by a money curse. Unfortunately, just doing cleanings is not enough to remove it.
You clearly speak unknowingly here. I am very far back from being a millionaire but my financial situation is stable to say at least, considering how I was before being SS. One cannot really get to this point of at least "financial stability" with only cleaning the aura. There has been a lot more involved. You wouldn't know this because making money is an ability probably engraved in your soul, probably also enhanced by planets placements in your natal chart, so I assume you never needed to struggle too much to attract massive amounts. This is also relevant in the discussion, for most people is close to impossible to develop such power and to an extend it also depends on outside factors that they cannot control.

This post went a bit off track.
The ritual I did was not for loto, and did not involve a material object.
It has to do with the soul and astrological influence.
This was when Salem was still an ss and wrote a few volumes of this sort of practice.
It was very effective, but unfortunately is seemingly no longer available online.
I ordered this working on jos, as it was only available at the time through ordering.
Which now I think is odd, because all jos information is free to us.

The Alchemist7 said:
Master.mind said:
My point was that you found it more moral for an outsider to win a lottery and potentially ruin themselves than an SS to win a lottery through magic and likely use the money on a way more responsible way, which is wrong in my opinion.
I think that it'd be better if lotteries were banned and the money destroyed. To me they are fundamentally immoral.

The Alchemist7 said:
Financial education should be taught in school, people should be taught at a small age what they need money for, how to make them and how to manage money so they don't ruin themselves and live a prosperous life.
100%

The Alchemist7 said:
I assume you never needed to struggle too much to attract massive amounts.
Money is made, it's not attracted.
When you compete in sports, do you try to accomplish the goal or do you try to attract the win?
Money is the reward when you meet someone's need or desire. It's not something that you attract.

Master.mind said:
Money is made, it's not attracted.
When you compete in sports, do you try to accomplish the goal or do you try to attract the win?
Money is the reward when you meet someone's need or desire. It's not something that you attract.
Well yes that is what I meant, making money, maybe the word "attract" was not the best fit although I meant the same thing. The idea was the predisposition or "ability" to "make money" resides in the soul and the planetary energies that influence it, because the truth it, the planetary energies from when you are born are affecting your whole being, how you are as a person, what you will do in life, what will be your career preferences and interactions with other people etc. Is only the very powerful souls that can override the planetary influences in their soul but at that point they will have enough power to find ways to attract/make big amounts of money and a lot of other things. Correct and uncorrupted astrology in this regard is a sort of "mathematics" of the soul as it can can give accurate information about a person for who holds the knowledge to decode it.

Manik said:
This post went a bit off track.
It did go a bit offtrack indeed. However regarding Salem, if I remember correctly once HP Cobra labelled him as "having brute spiritual power". This is basically in my opinion the reason why he succesfully performed his money spells. However the key point from his experience in my opinion is not the actual spells he performed, but how powerful he was spiritually, which weighs a lot more than any spell in particular. A spell can be very powerful in itself but in order to make full use of it, the soul must be proportionally powerful, otherwise it won't manage to handle the massive amount of energy the spell is capable to generate.

This is where you should be aiming at, empowering your soul, developing this "brute force" that HP Cobra was reffering to. In that way you don't have to perform a particular spell to attract money, you would be able to do basically any money working and be very succesful. Think of it like trying to deadlift a very heavy weight as part of a training programme to increase your body power overall, which is the equivalent of successfuly performing a money spell and attracting you lots of money. You know that you have to safely and repeatedly lift that weight in order to carry on in your training and develop your physical force (equivalent of successfuly performing the spell), however if you are not powerful enough you won't be able to lift it (you won't have significant results with your spell), which means that you have to train more (meditate more) to get to the point where you will be able to handle that weight (perform the spell when you are a lot more powerful spiritually so it will have full effect). Again as said multiple times, spiritual advancement is very similar to body training.

The Alchemist7 said:

Someone can have perfect planetary placements but if he or she is in a bad environment, lacks information or is given bad information, it's going to be a serious handicap.
Concerning money, there's a tremendous amount of bad information. There's more noise than signal.
Here's some bad information that comes to mind :
  • Making lots of money is the equivalent of stealing from others. Especially when the means are more abstract and not so easily understandable nor achievable by most.
  • Money is material.
  • Money is limited.
  • It takes money to make money.
  • The love of money is the source of all evil.
  • Greed is bad.
  • Business is evil.
  • Businesspeople are criminals, harming others and the planet.
  • Inflation is the result of printing money.
  • Wanting more money is bad.
  • Not wanting money will somehow attract money to me.
  • The value of something is determined by the price.
  • Transactions are win/lose. He who buys a product or service is not making a profit.

It's all nonsense.
Affirm this a few times :
"I want to make more money. I'm constantly finding opportunities to make lots of money in ways that are quick, efficient and ethical."

Money doesn't want you nor does it need you. You can't play mind games with it. "I'll play disinterested to make it interested in me. I'll make money chase me, not the other way around" ahahahah.

Master.mind said:
Here's some bad information that comes to mind :
Indeed true. I also highly agree with what you said earlier about making money out of meeting people's demands or needs. I listen a lot on youtube to cover the meditation and RTRs noises and once I came across a video about "how to make money". I am definitely sure that the person was speaking from his real experience and was not bullshitting, and his conclusion was exactly the same that money can surely be made in big amounts when providing what people need or want in areas where they lack what they need.

Master.mind said:
Affirm this a few times :
"I want to make more money. I'm constantly finding opportunities to make lots of money in ways that are quick, efficient and ethical."

Money doesn't want you nor does it need you. You can't play mind games with it. "I'll play disinterested to make it interested in me. I'll make money chase me, not the other way around" ahahahah.
These affirmations are useful for example to programme the subconscious mind before sleeping into this mindset of attracting/making and embracing money, however a lot more is needed to effectively be successful in this. However my preoccupations are not making as much money as I can, out of things that I probably wouldn't want to do, the "path" I chose to follow is rather different however that can also bring a lot of money but is definitely way too early to speak about this. I was in fact thinking to earn a "passive income" (which is a popular thing nowadays also given the expansion and diversification of criyptocurrencies and their uses) however I don't have much time available at disposal. I might use such an affirmation before sleep though, it can only help.

The Alchemist7 said:
I was in fact thinking to earn a "passive income" (which is a popular thing nowadays

Not to discourage you but... https://yewtu.be/watch?v=JUMHo1gramg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back