Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is there some truth to the Bible?

Super097

I was wondering if the bible, the quran and similar texts are all just a bunch of lies or did they mix in some truth? I wouldn't be surprised if they did since it makes believing in them all the more effective. Truth mixed in with lies is an extremely deadly combination since it makes the lies seem like truth and after you take that poison, it makes it hard to separate truth from lies. So I just wanna know if there is some truth in em texts.

Super097 said:
I was wondering if the bible, the quran and similar texts are all just a bunch of lies or did they mix in some truth? I wouldn't be surprised if they did since it makes believing in them all the more effective. Truth mixed in with lies is an extremely deadly combination since it makes the lies seem like truth and after you take that poison, it makes it hard to separate truth from lies. So I just wanna know if there is some truth in em texts.
Yes, truth and allegories mixed with lies and curses

I was curious about the so called history of the jewish tribes, since jews are kinda different in appearance in different places. But bible doesnt seem like a trustworthy source on this.

Yes. Satan exists. Souls exist, and we have Souls. When "god" said, "Let us go down and confuse their language" - who is "us"? The reptillian "yhvh" host. "Heaven" and "Hell", and also Hell, exist. "Heaven" is the Crown Chakra; "Hell" is the Base Chakra; Hell is the place Souls reside awaiting reincarnation...

Truth can be perceptive. For a xtian or a person brainwashed it's the truth hands down God is good Satan is bad.

If people actually read the damn thing half the xtians have a huge brain fart and become atheist overnight.

If we understand the books of the enemy it is nothing more than Paganism, Satanism, historicity both of Humanity and the Gods(stories like aliens coming down). Basically it's simply jewish people creating the apple of mankind.

As the joke from the meme thread on the Hellghast dark memes from the Kill Zone series. "I guess that is what happens when your not allowed to eat from the tree of knowledge".

Neither shehameforash nor Satan allows jews to eat from this tree. Thus it seems like jews are damned to repeat the "I'm human I finally learned simply cause I'm a mensch". For example killing people is bad no? then why have jews directly and indirectly in the past 6,000 years closer to 5,000 bce done billions of people. In the last two hundred years since the break out of the middle ages 1,600s-1,700s something like 600 million+ died.

God must be loved we must love God. Why we were polytheistic and believed in Gods and Goddesses of the past. I don't understand if a being of higher power is jealous and wants people to believe in them. Why we believed in other things beforehand why you and why at the edge of a sword on the neck and not through niceties.

Truth in the bible is when you study it from our perspective. How god kills a SHITLOAD of people including his own people. Solomon states lets do a census God rewards him. David does a census and God kills 60,000 pisrealites cause muh feels.

For example weird shit in the bible. Like it states God, Jesus, and Satan control the Earth. Okay but who controls it no idea just God, Jesus, and Satan. Or for example how jews in the bible see Eldritch creatures i.e. hostile extra-terrestrials in their spiritual class and they listen to them believing their holy things.

And other things for example how legendary hero Humans. Humans that are incredibly advanced and are complete Humans and might be entities at the bottom rung of the rankings called Demons but are nowhere near our aliens levels. Rather very advanced, very powerful, very skillful and knowledgeable but they got another infinity to go into to involve.

And how the jews manipulate these people by making shit up that they got killed or tricked by God and murdered. Which is a lie for example certain jewish manuscripts how Balam/Balaam was tricked by an angel into his doom. Or how Apollonias of Tyana is inessence jesus without the xtianity and rather how they transmorgrified lied and twisted up destroy a story of a Pagan hero a HUGE entity in Pagan times and created christ out of cucking and communism.

In essence if a virus is meant to act like a friendly helpful worker in the body the jews sure as hell pulled off a we wuz all friends 'n' sheit until we killed u 'n' sheit and 'n' sheit we became gods 'n' sheit.

Again it's the Hellghast meme joke they are not allowed to eat from the tree of knowledge. Much like HP.Cobra's discussion on the the jewish website on his anti-tetragrammaton explanation how the hell does a jewish person much less a rabbi describe this technology with 18 paragraphs of information or 4 pages. Only for HP.Cobra go as far as I'm aware this anti-tetragrammaton technology explained by this rabbi could be said in 3 maybe 4 paragraphs on a single page and distilled into a weapon system that describes how a Gentile or even a foolish jew can attack the matrix the aliens put down and use.

Sheer fact is truth is relative. Anything can be truth. As FancyMancy said in another thread(I believe it's Fancy) he goes xtians love science when it confirms their delusions. If science proves the opposite it's evil and devil. As many xtians throughout history state "Everything is of the Devil". Music is of the devil God only wants gospels and eunichs singing praises to God to keep sucking his cock for whatever reason. Music is evil same for rock and roll or anything.

It gets to the point where xtians state the truth in their ignorance. The Devil has all the cool things. The Devil's tunes are hot fire it out awesome.

In essence the truth of the Bible or any books or Koran or substances of the enemy is. That once a upon a time a group of likeminded friendly Humans tribes came together formed Paganism/Satanism from entities we call Gods and Goddesses and we had everything we have in modern times only properly and without cuck bullshit such as for example have social equality we still tell women they need to understand men are stronger and more built for labor and whatnot but we respected them non-the less and not all ancient women were the delicate flower.

But we lived in a better time we were evolving even if people didn't listen to the Gods to become Gods but listened to help their life the Gods found no offense.

And then one day that goes away and some other God comes in and other entities and they don't like this stuff and basically they state all that stuff is bad and evil.

The simple truth on the books of the enemy is they want like the Koran gloom and doom. Communism is good anything else for good is bad.

Simply they are good, we are bad. God is good, Satan is bad.

Sometimes I wonder why people believe that. Satan is bad, Satan kills like 12 people in the bible and most of the time it was either for doing stupid shit which pissed him off or some guy was like I can kick your ass and he got his ass kicked.

In essence as I've contemplated for many years. IF Satan = Being of Higher power. How does a few magickal "ENGLISH" words finish off Satan and end is his misdeeds on a Human.

I think contractually Satan pushes his hands in the air going "Watch out we got a badass". I'm trying to help but this dumb fuck wants to contract with shehameforash. As you can see Satan and the Gods care very much about contracts and your words.

I think a xtian telling Satan something is akin to free will and freedom. You have an infinitesimal amount of freedom and free will. I respect that you want to be a cuck be a cuck but you'll regret your words as you see my miracles come out.

In other words why are people afraid of spiritual beings, aliens, entities that are simply so powerful for Satan the words of a xtian is like tickling the infinitesimal elementary particle that states this particle is Satan's physical vessel particle. The xtian is literally being stupid and then people wonder why do bad things happen to good holy religious people. Probably because they are just praying and hiding their evil.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back