Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The meaning of Halo around the head?

Lightning-Wings

Hi, I’ve been searching for information on here in regards to seeing a halo around ones head, and once source from Satanic Truth says it symbolizes higher enlightement and high knowledge gain.
Another source says it reprents a fully risen kundalini.

Which one is it?

Reason why I’m asking is that ever since I returned back to doing RTR’S and meditations (why I left? Because I did too much, burned myself and couldn’t go on + lost motivation. I’m trying not to repeat the same mistake, but it’s hard, because I want to do so much.) and after each time of cleaning my aura or just simply looking at myself through my minds eyes, I can clearly see my soul wings, my aura and sometimes even a halo above my head.

I probably sound nuts here, but that’s just what I see. Sometimes, if I focus enough, I can tell how a person is, what they’ve been through and they confirm it + show facts that I’m right. Idk if that’s important to say.

I can’t see see my aura or others with the naked eye, but I can see it through my minds eyes tho. But I can sense bad energy or good one. I think it’s due to the opening of the soul meditation and sensation + feeling meditations that I did in the span of a couple years back.

I hope that’s enough info why I’m searching for this info.
If something, just ask!

HAIL SATAN!

Hello, Lightning-Wings!

The halo was stolen by the Jews where they depicted it in their xian paintings. The halo was usually and more originally depicted around our Demons' heads with sun rays that represents the risen serpent, higher knowledge and enlightenment.

Sometimes our minds can make up things for us to see "simpler" things for us to analyze and understand. Based on your proactive meditation and the RTR's, your mind may try to tell you that you have removed many curses, blockages and dross from your soul. You are starting to become more free, or that you are free from jewish programming.

The meditation program that you've had seem to have open up your psychic centers and abilities. You have become more empathic and open, thus reading people that way are easier. This is very positive!

I know it can be tempting to do many RTR's in a day, nothing wrong with that (very positive if you can), but I hope you are aware of your limit so you don't burn yourself out again (this is not good). As time goes with RTR's and meditation, we will learn to handle more energy. So with time, you can do more. Considering you have progressed this nicely, I would recommend you to stick to your meditation program, and even try new meditations in JoS when you feel ready!

In short: Keep on with the RTR's, aura/chakra cleansing, aura of protection and meditation.

I hope this is of help. Good luck on your future advancement!

Darkpagan666 said:
Hello, Lightning-Wings!

The halo was stolen by the Jews where they depicted it in their xian paintings. The halo was usually and more originally depicted around our Demons' heads with sun rays that represents the risen serpent, higher knowledge and enlightenment.

Sometimes our minds can make up things for us to see "simpler" things for us to analyze and understand. Based on your proactive meditation and the RTR's, your mind may try to tell you that you have removed many curses, blockages and dross from your soul. You are starting to become more free, or that you are free from jewish programming.

The meditation program that you've had seem to have open up your psychic centers and abilities. You have become more empathic and open, thus reading people that way are easier. This is very positive!

I know it can be tempting to do many RTR's in a day, nothing wrong with that (very positive if you can), but I hope you are aware of your limit so you don't burn yourself out again (this is not good). As time goes with RTR's and meditation, we will learn to handle more energy. So with time, you can do more. Considering you have progressed this nicely, I would recommend you to stick to your meditation program, and even try new meditations in JoS when you feel ready!

In short: Keep on with the RTR's, aura/chakra cleansing, aura of protection and meditation.

I hope this is of help. Good luck on your future advancement!

Hello!

This is interesting information. I remember reading about Prince Azazel having a halo around his head from an ancient religion on JoS a couple years back, thank you for reminding me that!

And thank you! I am starting out slow, with Aura/chakra cleaning + AoP. Once I’ve done it for a time and gotten used to my new work, I’m going to implement new meditations.

Is there away to make sure that the mind doesn’t try to make me see/think things? I know that void meditation exists, but it stills the mind, not make you more better at spotting lies, does it?

Lightning-Wings said:
Hello!

This is interesting information. I remember reading about Prince Azazel having a halo around his head from an ancient religion on JoS a couple years back, thank you for reminding me that!

And thank you! I am starting out slow, with Aura/chakra cleaning + AoP. Once I’ve done it for a time and gotten used to my new work, I’m going to implement new meditations.

Is there away to make sure that the mind doesn’t try to make me see/think things? I know that void meditation exists, but it stills the mind, not make you more better at spotting lies, does it?

It seems you have good visualization and imagination skills. This is very positive. Void meditation such as the classical and flame meditation (links below), will eventually help in this endeavor with time. You can at some point focus on the color black, which removes the images you get in the mind when meditating. Or just voiding the images out.

Flame meditation:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Flame_Meditation.html

Void Meditation:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

However, this is not really negative. When I meditate, I also start to see things sometimes. These things may sometimes be images that the Demons show me. Important things, or the Kundalini addressing certain things that we must deal with, or that we are doing something correct (such as in your case).

I often see the Baphomet and the upside pentagram for one, signifying balanced energies and increased life force.

However, if you are doing workings or other meditations where focus is necessitated, and these images ruins your concentration and thus results, then Void meditation to deepen your focus is excellent.

Mercury is currently in Virgo. This is good for focus and concentration, processing and analyzing information, becoming more detail-oriented, organizing and become better at systemizing things. Mercury in Virgo gives you more mental endurance that helps to finish projects, as well as a good and steady mental capacity that can be applied into work.

Remember to finish with an affirmation after raising the energy of Mercury through the mantra sentence of mercury.

You can begin the Mercury Square tomorrow Wednesday during the hours of Mercury (17.08.22) and next time will be at Wednesday during the hour of Mercury on the 24th of August. Link:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Mercury_Square.html

You can use the short mantra version of Mercury, if the one provided in the site is too long:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Shortcuts.html

I hope this helps! Good lucks to you :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back