Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Paltalk chatrooms

cobra666

If other people are down, I want to creat a Paltalk chatroom( all you need is an email to sign up) and wells hangout in the chatroom with password and then we’ll go into the Christian chatrooms and wake them, let me know.

FancyMancy said:
For the n+1th time - no.

What chatrooms do you use because YouTube keeps deleting my comments, I’ve only found Paltalk but sometimes I think it be better if there are more of us to debate them.

cobra666 said:
FancyMancy said:
For the n+1th time - no.

What chatrooms do you use because YouTube keeps deleting my comments, I’ve only found Paltalk but sometimes I think it be better if there are more of us to debate them.

This is only a waste of time and is not going to help you or anybody else.

The people who are meant to come here are drawn here almost magnetically. And the people who aren't meant to come here stay away. If you are looking to debate christians who think the most important thing is to be christian, these are not people who are supposed to come to this website. They are very weak souls and are cursed, and they are very unlikely to heal from this and very unlikely to be receptive to learning anything.

Then all the rest of the problems about how those websites would risk your privacy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back