Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fascination with Poker? High risk Investing? Luck?

Bravera

I trust there is a way to improve my prediction ability.
So that I can consistently obtain a profit in Poker and Options investing. I assume wealth workings could also influence the likelihood of taking winning bets.

How much is "luck" actually involved in gambling? There are events that lead to the deck being shuffled and the cards being dealt out. Is this really luck, or perhaps fate. Is there even such a thing as luck?

I believe I have a strong understanding of Truth, Probability, Fate. But, how do I improve this "luck"?

What would be a good spiritual working to improve my ability to predict the near future? Improving my ability to take winning bets?

Bravera said:
So that I can consistently obtain a profit in Poker and Options investing. I assume wealth workings could also influence the likelihood of taking winning bets.

How much is "luck" actually involved in gambling? There are events that lead to the deck being shuffled and the cards being dealt out. Is this really luck, or perhaps fate. Is there even such a thing as luck?

I believe I have a strong understanding of Truth, Probability, Fate. But, how do I improve this "luck"?

What would be a good spiritual working to improve my ability to predict the near future? Improving my ability to take winning bets?

Doing a Jupiter square will help with luck in general with Jupiter in Sagittarius or Pisces. Chanting the spiritual mantra of Jupiter, in general, can also help. We actually had a money potluck one time at work. I put my name in and as they prepared to draw I chanted the mantra of Jupiter under my breath. I won over 250 dollars. Around this same time, I was also doing a moon square, which helps with intuition and can also help with luck and gambling in its own way, that you are able to act on the correct hunches of when or when not to take risks or bet on something. It can also help with foresight, as it strengthens the third eye.

Around the middle of my moon square at that same job, weeks later we had another potluck coming up. One night I had a dream about a specific colligue. At first, I didn't know what it meant, but I remembered him sitting at a table with money. I asked myself why I dreamt of him. When I got to work the next night it dawned on me. I told him about the dream and said "don't be surprised if you win." He ended up winning and was totally bugged out (in a good way :lol: ) Granted dreams like this have been normal for me and my family in general...but the moon square amplified this greatly, as I had accurate predictions also about specific things, one was about someones speculated birth chart specifically, and I had 2 different times in mind. Both turned out to be accurate, one for the time of the mother being admitted to the hospital and the other was the time of birth...the exact hour.

Either of the two will be great in helping you attract luck and invest or take gambling risks at the right time. A strong third eye is pretty helpful here but also set limits for yourself. Whatever you win, put half a way for example, and pretend like it doesn't exist.

Focus on opening your psychic senses. These will help you predict the future. In particular, your pineal gland and it's extension, the third eye:
https://satanisgod.org/search.php?query=Pineal
Try some of those meditations, and see what is most empowering for you.

You can conduct experiments to measure your prediction ability. A classic one is to shuffle a deck, and try to say whether the top card is red or black. Do it a bunch of times* and write down how you do (right or wrong for each guess) and see which meditations help the most.

(* When I did this, I achieved good results only for the first few cards, then I needed a short rest before I could predict accurately again. Just keep a running log of when you do each session.)

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=381295 time=1660528150 user_id=346]
Focus on opening your psychic senses. These will help you predict the future. In particular, your pineal gland and it's extension, the third eye:
https://satanisgod.org/search.php?query=Pineal
Try some of those meditations, and see what is most empowering for you.

You can conduct experiments to measure your prediction ability. A classic one is to shuffle a deck, and try to say whether the top card is red or black. Do it a bunch of times* and write down how you do (right or wrong for each guess) and see which meditations help the most.

(* When I did this, I achieved good results only for the first few cards, then I needed a short rest before I could predict accurately again. Just keep a running log of when you do each session.)

I got a new tarot deck a few days ago and already feel a very strong attachment to it.(Like the kitten i wish i could have). I will make it a habit to practice with it everyday.

Shadowcat said:
Bravera said:

Doing a Jupiter square will help with luck in general with Jupiter in Sagittarius or Pisces. Chanting the spiritual mantra of Jupiter, in general, can also help. We actually had a money potluck one time at work. I put my name in and as they prepared to draw I chanted the mantra of Jupiter under my breath. I won over 250 dollars. Around this same time, I was also doing a moon square, which helps with intuition and can also help with luck and gambling in its own way, that you are able to act on the correct hunches of when or when not to take risks or bet on something. It can also help with foresight, as it strengthens the third eye.

Around the middle of my moon square at that same job, weeks later we had another potluck coming up. One night I had a dream about a specific colligue. At first, I didn't know what it meant, but I remembered him sitting at a table with money. I asked myself why I dreamt of him. When I got to work the next night it dawned on me. I told him about the dream and said "don't be surprised if you win." He ended up winning and was totally bugged out (in a good way :lol: ) Granted dreams like this have been normal for me and my family in general...but the moon square amplified this greatly, as I had accurate predictions also about specific things, one was about someones speculated birth chart specifically, and I had 2 different times in mind. Both turned out to be accurate, one for the time of the mother being admitted to the hospital and the other was the time of birth...the exact hour.

Either of the two will be great in helping you attract luck and invest or take gambling risks at the right time. A strong third eye is pretty helpful here but also set limits for yourself. Whatever you win, put half a way for example, and pretend like it doesn't exist.

Thanks for the indepth response. I began my first Square yesterday and definitely plan to use these as much as possible. I do have a natural ability to "read" other people, I hadn't even considered how helpful this could be if I enhance this ability further.

I did at one time attempt investing and was very logical, creating a "perfect" strategy. But I realized it would be better to create a business. I will reopen this "perfect" strategy, but this time I will spend less time studying and more time meditating.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back